(I hope that this isn’t trash I’m still rusty and horrible with beginnings)

Ch. 1

Behind the massive walls of the Grand City, life is buzzing, the constant chatter, the blaring horns, the persistent machine sounds, rebuilding the buildings that have been destroyed. Recently, the city has been attacked with constant natural disasters, mainly earthquakes and sinkholes. Scientists have been trying to figure out the cause of them, but most of the disasters make no sense, very random, lasted different amounts of time, they almost make no sense at all.

---

Reading sits on her couch in her apartment, which was a large, nice apartment, with a beautiful look of the city even though some areas were in construction due to the natural disasters. It was even high up enough to see a part of the wall past all the other buildings. But still, It was very beautiful.

“Yesterday, another horrible natural disaster has struck our city around ten in the morning, destroying the sides of multiple buildings, and even topleing one over. Lucky not many were in the area when it happened. causing around 39 confirmed casualties with about 76 known injuries. Emergency units and are still searching through the rubble for any survivors. Scientists studying these disasters report to the public that it seems that these events are almost completely random, but they will never bring the walls down, the walls were designed to stay up to protect us, no matter what. But they say if you are unfortunately caught in one of these disasters immediately-” The man on the news stated before Reading turned it off.

Anyways, it was the same news nowadays. Criminals trying to rob supply areas for the remaining and depleting supplies. Disasters almost every other week, If the scientists don’t find what’s causing the disasters, sooner or later, we’ll all be under the rubble… she thought as she started to ready to walk outside. She was wearing A purple shirt with a green floral pattern on it. With a long black cardigan. She also wore dark blue jean shorts with black shoes. She swept the bangs of her collarbone length brown hair out of the way of her pale skin, her black glasses, and beautiful blue-green eyes

Reading started to head towards a meet up for her two friends. It was a pleasant, quiet,  cafe not too, small, not too large, and it included amazing food and beverages.

While Reading arrived and was waiting… she felt a difference in the atmosphere, like as if something of immense size was coming, or something wasn’t right. She looked around, but saw nothing, it was seemed just like an ordinary day, with nothing important happening soon. Plus, a disaster couldn’t happen today, there was just one yesterday, it would be too soon. It couldn’t have been some kind of robbery trying to gain some of the quickly depleting supplies in the city, this district is far too safe.

But yet something was definitely off.

Then, it happened. Just as Reading was worrying about... But not as much as she expected.

Suddenly, a large chunk from the large building across from the street was carved out, sending it falling to the ground, accompanied by many other plummeting debris. It feels as if the whole world shook around her. Not being able to see outside fully, Reading runs outside with a few other bystanders. Looking up, Reading could see multiple groups of debris falling to the ground, and the road and cars were cracking underneath, by crashing debris and… something else, that was a bit odd.

Screaming and chaos had already settled in, people running to try to reach safety, trying to help others. Soon, there was screaming around her? She looked left and right, seeing the bystanders around her sprinting as fast as possible.

Why was that? Reading looked around until she found the source.

A giant chunk of debris was falling directly towards her.

In a panic, Reading rose her hands upwards. She felt like she was going to die, right here and now. But, in the back of her mind, a voice whispered I’m not going to let you die by this, not now, and not ever.

Suddenly, something clicked in her soul and from her hands, an explosion of blue fire erupted from her hands and amazingly sent the rubble back, shattering it as well. But as it shatters, it reveals something behind that wasn’t there before… or use to be invisible to Reading. Maybe it could have been invisible until the voice in her head spoke to her.

A giant monster, about 50 feet tall, pitch black, with a monstrous snout rigged with knife-like teeth, and a bent humanoid body with enormous, sword-like hands, digging into buildings and causing as much damage as possible. It lets out an earth-rattling roar.

Somewhere somewhat far away from where Reading was, A boy that was on four legs, and a girl was running that wore a green turtleneck. Were sprinting as fast as they could to the scene.

(I hope I can produce a longer chapter next time and also faster as well!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good even if it hurts

A VERY NICE FOR YOU

XD sorry, but that was a very nice chapter! Great job! 

• Posted at:

~Rune~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

A VERY NICE FOR ME WOW

I never knew that my writing deserved a VERY NICE

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

VeRy NiCe

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Except I won't cause I            was inactive ×_× 

nICe VeRY

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE IT

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Life is real! Life is earnest!

And the grave is not its goal;

"Dust thou art, to dust returnest,"

Was not spoken of the soul

"There are no good-for-nothing spirit souls—only good-for-nothing spirit masters"

—Grandmaster

Thank You!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Very nice!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

I literally dropped my phone when I realized I was the very first character XD

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Am I going to appear soon.

Does the spirit let the person use their powers? Eg. Reading's spirit used its powers to help?

i dunno it was kind of confusing.

VERY NICE.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

@Eliza

1. I don't know... are you?

2. The spirit lets them use their powers when they want to and gives them the level of power needed.

3. Yeah, I know, I'm a bit rusty on explaining things.

4. VERY NICE TO YOU TOO.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

GOOD JOB!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Ch.2 should be coming in...

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oh man! I forgot to use italics on the character's thoughts!

I hope it's ok that I forgot that.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

SCREEEECH

*Kicks forums*

WHY WON'T YOU LET MY POST GO THROUGH?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ok, sending in Post #3 let's hope this works... and I don't get oofed on when three posts of the story come it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I really like it, and check out the Sign up Thread, I posted my forms on it.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

EXTREMELY nice just to trump all ya commenters

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

OOF

Anyways, Paradox, I replied to you on the sign-up thread, just need you to explain more things.

OH HERE'S THE SIGN-UP THREAD IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED AND HANS'T JOINED YET! /339280

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Beep beep boop bop

We have a problem, Ch 2. will not come through i’ve alresdy tried 5 times!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

A very nice for you!

• Posted at:

_<Tiger>_ 

forum triplet with Rune & Time

Riri is the best @ writing tips & tricks.

so this is the end eh? Well we might as well get it over with then!

Thanks Tiger!

I’m a bit bumbed that the next chapter will not come out.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

@Time maybe the chapter's too long. Maybe if you split it into like, "Chapter 2, Part 1" and the other "Chapter 2 Part 2" it might work. JUST A SUGGESTION!

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Ok, let me try...

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Chapter 2, part 1 (because I might need to split it up or something for it to get through)

King is sprinting on all fours, since it makes him run faster, with Neptune running not to far behind. They heard a loud explosion, and an ear-deafening roar, They determined that it was another monster attack, since there is nothing in the city that loud and explosive like. To most people, they can’t see these monsters. But to King and Neptune, they can see, hear it, touch it, everything.

It’s their job, to stop these types of guys. Protect the people being attacked by them.

“Hey hey hey! Neptune!” He says, pivoting his legs to get off his arms and to run backward and see her, “Why don’t we race? A little competition wouldn’t be so bad!”

“Really?! You’re asking this question right now?” She replies, “What is wrong with you? Don’t you know the situation we’re in?”

“Yes, But a little competition isn’t so bad! Plus, Tisper is totally down for a race, You know how she loves competitions!” King says, still being ahead of Neptune and doing a little jump.

No, I don’t support it. You should stop getting distracted and focus on getting the enemy to protect the people! A voice within King's head said

“Well, Ri thinks you should just be quiet and run!” Neptune replies, “Plus I know that Tisper wants to keep you and those people safe instead of having a competition right now!”

King replies with a sigh, losing his smile, “Fine, killjoys.” But then regains his smile and spins back around.

King is a fox-human hybrid, he has quiffled, and slightly messy, reddish-brown hair. His fox ears and tail are the same color as his hair, but with pure white tips. His left eye is a forest green, while his right is a golden amber. He’s wearing a white shirt, a maroon hoodie, and black pants, and worn down combat boots.

Neptune has long, slightly wavy blond-brown hair, slightly covering her sea green eyes, which included a flick of silver here and there. She has lightly tanned skin and wears a silver necklace that had a pendant in the shape of angel wings. She wears a green turtleneck, black leggings, and black boots. She also has hair attachments to both her left and right side of her head that seem to look like angel wings.

As they were running, they heard a loud explosion.  Looking up, they could see above the buildings a tiny glint of blue fire. Quickly after, there was a roar of pain, obviously by the monster.

“You saw that?” Neptune says, “That couldn’t have been that monster.”

“Yeah.” King replies, “Looks like we’ve got a newbie!”

Remember King, most likely, newbies will be very weak and confused after using their power. Tisper says.

I know that. King replies in his mind.

As they come into the scene with the monster, they immediately spot the newbie. It’s a girl, around King’s age. She seems to have two white fox ears with purple tips with a matching fox tail. Looking a bit panicked about why her hands were pulsing with blue fire.

“Neptune! You go protect the people and the rookie! I’ll handle the monster!” King said

“Got it!” Neptune replied and started to head over the girl.

It was fortunate that normal people couldn’t see them when they used their powers, or else they would be all over the news, and probably hatted on as well for being different.

Anyways, it was time for King to start working. He runs towards the beast and with his right arm, juts it upwards at a diagonal angle and in response. A large pillar of earth crackled just the same way King moved and stuck the monster right in the stomach. The force of the attack sent the beast stumbling backward, but was able to regain its balance by planting its feet into the ground, crushing a few cars, and digging its massive claws into a few buildings.

King sprinted up the pillar and jumped off it, launching him closer to the monster. In both of his hands, fire started to be summoned,  and soon he was ready to scorch the monster with his fire, but then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a large claw-like hand appear.

With sudden realization, King halted his attack and moved his arms to make an “x” to help protect himself.

The monster’s hand swatted him out of the sky and into the ground. King was able to soften his fall a bit by creating a bit of a cushion of the earth. Though it still hurt. Really bad.

King laid for a bit, dazed until he noticed the sword-like claws coming right for him. In a moment of terror, he didn’t know what to do. He could hear Tisper trying to give him advice, but it was muffled to him

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ch. 2 part 2

But as the claw came, a floating piece of concrete came to intercept it, and successfully stopped it in its tracks.

“Really King? That’s all you could do?” A voice from behind, “This guy is so dead when I’m done with him! All this destruction makes me so ANGRY!”

King turns around to see Elizabeth standing on a rooftop, or how everyone liked to call her, Eliza. She had wavy blond hair with a bit of a brown underside with sparkling blue eyes. She wore blue capris pants, grey boots, a Hamilton hoodie with some shirt she liked to wear underneath, probably Hamilton as well. She also was wearing blue headphones playing, some kind of music she liked. Beside her was Flintlock, a new member of their group. He had very well combed jet black hair, and brown eyes with pale skin, He oddly wore a suit that looked like it was from the 18th century but it did look nice, and he liked to wear clothing like it.

“Oh, I’m just getting warmed up, Eliza!” King replies, flashing a small grin. He got up and jumped up on the piece of concrete Eliza was still controlling with her telekinesis, and ran up the monster’s arm, his hands started to be engulfed with flames again and fired a blast at the monsters face, and the beast roared in pain.

Eliza smiled and took the chunk of concrete she was controlling and sent it crashing into the monster’s face. Which sent the monster falling down. King was able to leap off and land safely. That was Eliza’s way of doing things, she liked doing things dangerous things. Tisper didn’t like Eliza too much because of how she loved to do things destructive and also because of her destructive, easily angered personality. Flintlock aimed his hand at the monster, and soon, a reddish pink ray of energy fired out from his hand and nailed the monster right on the head and fired right through it. Causing it to stop moving and die. The monster soon started to dissipate and start to turn into a black ashy substance and float away with the wind. All monsters died like that.

King, Eliza, and Flintlock all ran over to Neptune, who was trying to carry an unconscious rookie, but wasn’t very successful since they were around the same size.

“She soon passed out when I got to her.” Neptune says, “Well, that’s mostly normal using your power the first time normally surprises and drains lots of energy quickly.”

“Let me carry her.” Flintlock said, he had a stronger build than most the people in their group. Neptune nods and Flintlock hoisted her on his back like a piggyback ride.  “We should get her back to the hideout.” Eliza says, “We can give her an introduction when she wakes up.” Everyone nods and starts to run towards their hideout.

Time, who’s Flintlock?

A character I made up, He’s a bit of a side character, I’ll be making more, there mostly killable, but some will still stay alive throughout the story.

I forgot something else but, I can answer questions if needed.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oh wow, it worked! Thanks, Eliza!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Very Nice! I like your writing style!

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

"There are no good-for-nothing spirit souls—only good-for-nothing spirit masters"

—Grandmaster

Thank you!

I really don't know what makes my writing style mine though oof.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Awesome!!! And I love the way you introduced Eliza (its safe to say she's probably mostly listening to Hamilton and The Greatest Showman soundtracks). I exaggerated my daredevil-ness a little, and I like the way you used it. ;D

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Why am I shipping Eliza and King.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Because you want to.

(that gives me an idea...)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Honestly tho my writing style is like JK Rowling's writing style and Rick Riordan's has a child and that child is mine.

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

—Grandmaster

@King, that's weirdly specific but made me chuckle. 

@Time, *claps* Very nice! 

• Posted at:

~Rune~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

YAS. TIME, MAKE ELING (Kilza?? Idk...) CANON!!! WHEEEEEE.

@King r u okay with dis.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

NUUUU RING FTW

Super nice!

I think Reading would be very interested in King because  of their similar spirits. 100% ship

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

We shall see...

Eheheheh

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Why am I always late to post on stuff?  A MEGA SUPER-RIFIC job for you. 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Ahhh I'm being fought over this has never happened before I am mildly pleased and uncomfortable at the same time

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

—Grandmaster

@Reading...did you know that if people have similar personalities it means they might actually hate each other...?

YOU GO LISTEN TO "OPPOSITES ATTRACT" BY PAULA ABDUL.

NOW.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8