@Time- k srry

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

oh, no need to apologize!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good even if it hurts

@Time- K sorry

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

oof

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

O sorry, I wasn't supposed to apoligize! (That's how I Paradox)

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Ok, I promise that the next chapter will come out tomorrow!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ch. 4

“Wait WHAT?!” The girl, Reading says, “I can’t do that!”

“Well too bad.” Rune says, “Aliya has chosen you, and you have been permanently thrown into this life, we all have,”

“Wait, there’s more of you?” Reading asks,

“Yeah,” Malakai says, “In this hangar, it contains about 30 kids like you, that’s everyone that has a spirit. There might be even more out there.

“28 to be exact,” says Neptune.

“So, you guys have spirits too?” Reading asks,

“Yeah. We all have spirits.” Malakai says, “For example, My spirit is named Diamond, he’s very a very small humanoid creature, only about 2 inches tall and has a very small build. He’s seems to be very black and shiny, and a bit see-through. His eyes are diamonds, that are cut into a rounded shape with a thin tail. When he chose me, and when his powers were triggered within me, this diamond appeared on my the back of my neck. He has telekinesis.” He bent down and reviled the diamond on the back of his neck.

Wow, Malakai, you really did hit the nail on the head with my description. Diamond’s voice sounded in his head.

Thanks

“Huh.” Reading says, feeling one of her fox ears with one of her hands, “I’m guessing that’s how these appeared when Aliya’s powers were triggered within me.”

“Yeah. People have their powers triggered when their lives are in danger.” Malakai notes.

“... So, anyways, who are your Spirits?” Reading asks Neptune and Rune.

“My spirit is named Shari. She looks like... You know Kyubey from Puella Magi? She looks like that, I never knew Incubators were real till I found one inside me. She has a sea-green tone instead of a pink tone, the normal dark pink dots being a dark green, and the dark pink circle on her back is instead in shade of the three dots. She can grant wishes and uses light sorcery. She’s told me to say hello to you.” Neptune says,

“Well, tell me that I said hello to her.” Reading says

“No need, spirits can already see, hear, and smell our surroundings, through our own senses,” Rune says,

“Weird, right?” Malakai says, and Reading nods.

“Anyways, My spirit’s name is Doryu, a Half-dragon. He has Smooth, blond hair cut just at the ears and is always swept to one side or another. Bright, blue eyes and large ears. He's got two, slightly wavy horns that protrude from the top of his head, and two, snake-like teeth that yes, are retractable. He has surprisingly straight teeth. His tongue is forked and black. He does have wings, They are large and light red. The membranes of the wings are a light purple. He has hooked claws connect the membranes at the top. He's got a muscular build and is about average height. He normally wears a red and black with hints of brown flannel shirts and jeans. For shoes, he either is wearing none or red high tops. He sometimes wears a dark brown, leaning towards black trench coat. He can fly, and control fire, this gives me the power to grow my own pair of dragon wings myself in an instant and to be able to fly.” Rune says, “And he says. If I and he are facing you and Aliya, you will not get an easy match.”

“Wait, match?” Reading asks,

“Yeah, match.” Malachi says, “Every time there’s someone new to the team, we see where they’re at by having a battle against another. The first one to knock the other out is victorious, don’t worry, you wouldn’t be killed, everyone will be watching to keep the battle safe.”

“Who the heck came up with that idea?” Reading says, clearly a bit nervous about fighting.

“Our leader.” Rune says, “He’s rarely ever here though, always doing work.”

“He’s actually around our age as well While he’s away, he lets King, Eliza, Imagine, and Rune takes control of the group.” Neptune says, “Mainly because those four have the most experience and where the first to have their powers triggered. I’ve heard that he had such a powerful spirit he had a small amount of time manipulation and could turn his time magic into a destructive energy. He could probably protect the whole Grand City by himself.” Rune nods in approval.

“What’s his name?” Reading says, seeming astonished by hearing the tale.

“Nobody knows.” Malakai says, “Well, his four in command and their spirits do know, but he said to them not to tell us, just ‘for fun.’” Malakai put his fingers up and made invisible quotation marks around when he said “for fun”

Reading smiled, “Anyways, I actually haven’t caught your names yet, what are they?”

“Malakai”

“Neptune”

“And Rune, yes, I am one of the ones in control here.”

-----

After another few moments of talking and getting to understand each other, and rules for the match, King and Eliza enter the room.

“Hello…” King says, waiting for a name.

“Reading.” She says, “It’s Reading.”

“Ok then, Hello Reading! I’m King,” He smiles and puts out his hand for Reading to shake, which she took.

Malakai and Diamond noticed a few things about Reading and Eliza as soon as she saw King as if there was a twinkle of affection in her eyes as soon as she saw him. Malakai then quickly looked over at Eliza, whose hand, twitched a bit as Reading and King shook hands. Malakai and Diamond doesn't know if the others knew this, but it was obvious to them that Eliza had a crush on King, the constant glancing at him, the eye and hand twitching whenever someone else shook his hand, the times where she followed him, the times when he laughed, she laughed, and a few other things.

Oooooohhh. Looks like Eliza has some competition. Says Diamond

Hush, Diamond. Malakai snapped back at him, and Diamond responded with a mental smirk.

“So… what're your spirits?” She asks King and Eliza

“Mine’s name is Tisper, she’s a large nine-tailed fox, about horse sized. She has abyss black fur with nine large tails fanning out behind. She as well has White ear tufts and a white tail tip. Also has a white sock on the front white foot. Her eyes are golden and amber eyes with copper flecks. She has control over some different types of elemental magic, and a few secrets she wants to keep secret for fun.” King replies.

“Well… mine is a GRAND dragon named Cosmo. She’s a navy blue with sky-blue eyes. The underside of her wings and horns are a mixture of a pale pink and blue, sort of like cotton candy with silver star-like scales sprinkled in to look like a nebula. The top of her wings is navy blue, like her body.” Eliza says, “And If I’m matched up with you… prepare to be CRUSHED.” She adds a bit of a sour look at the end.

“Anyways…” Malakai says trying to change the topic before Eliza could say more, “Has the opponent already been selected?”

“Yep!” King replies, “We should head out to the main open area since fights are always held there. Everybody agrees and heads outside the room.

Malakai, along with a few others push the door to the hangar close, so sounds could be more quiet and muffled, Then everyone but Reading climbs up to the second floor, standing on the ledges and the bridge to get a good view of the fight. Also, another figure stands opposite from Reading, a bit awkwardly though. Like an actual red fox, with orange-red hair with some of the hair tips colored black and standing on twos, just a bit taller. He had deep red eyes, and is wearing a black t-shirt and sports pants, he also has a jacket tied around his waist.

“Who’s that?” Flintlock asks, stepping beside Malakai.

“That’s Paradox.” Malakai replies, “He’s a pretty talented guy. His spirit is a mage named Rakon. Rakon normally wears a Navy blue cloak, with his yellow eye glowing in the dark of it. Rakon has never taken of that cloak, so Paradox doesn’t really know what he looks like, besides his eyes.” Reading and Paradox start to talk between each other, probably about getting to know each other a bit before the match starts. They then soon back up to the ends of the hanger, Reading at the door, and Paradox at the back wall.

King steps up on the railing of the ledge he was on, “Ok! Guys! You know the rules! And Please try your best from not destroying our hanger!” He calls, and after a moment of silence, he calls “3!... 2!... 1!.... Let the match begin!”

(This is a bit of an intro thread... that was lazily made because I posted most of the appearances right of the form... I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible!)

(Oh, Paradox, did I get the description correct? does Paradox have a full-on fox appearance, besides the standing up and clothing and stuff?)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

REALLY great chapter, Time! 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

awesome!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing 

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Let's forget about everything supposed to be

Thank you! I will try to get the next ch. out as soon as possible, because this was basically an intro chapter.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ha! I like it

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Life is real! Life is earnest!

And the grave is not its goal;

"Dust thou art, to dust returnest,"

Was not spoken of the soul

"There are no good-for-nothing spirit souls—only good-for-nothing spirit masters"

—Grandmaster

XD yeah, ELIZA'S GOT SOME COMPETITION! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

oh gosh I hope she's not fighting Reading...that would end very badly.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

Re bookmark 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

I love it!!!

And I love how you are potrayimg me :3

ship drama lol

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

bookmark, and where is the sign up thread?

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

Inactive on school days.

Right here!: /339280

It's also in my siggy if you haven't seen it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Great chapter!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Just caught up and EEEEEEEEEEE TYSM TIME NEPTUNE IS AWESOME 

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Except I won't cause I            was inactive ×_× 

@Time- I finally got introduced TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!! He's not a full on fox looking appearance (Other than his clothes) He looks weird, like he has furry ears with tufts on the top, and the fur dies down when it reaches his forehead, then it's just normal skin from there (Also I have a question about this chapter, do they call out what moves they're going to use? like: Fire Beam! or Matter Blast! Or something. Just a random question)

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Thank you!

Well, I was just thinking that these moves would be, like not really named. I think that stuff only work in comic books and tv shows.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oh, SHHHHHHHH, I'll redo Paradox's appearance in the next chapter

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I was curious about the moves thing, I was thinking it wouldn't have to be like calling out moves, or something like that, but do the spirits come out or, I think they just duel, right? Are the kids just fighting? Also, Paradox has extra sensitive hearing because he's part fox and he's swift and silent pretty much (Only sometimes tho, he usually is weird or confusing)

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

They duel, but the spirits don't come out, but they give their powers to them though.

So, Paradox is like a human, but he has fox ears, a fox tail, and legs like a fox?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

@Time- U GOT IT!!!! (But no fox legs actually)

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

OOF do you ever hear someone talking and then what they say is a song lyric and then you start singing that song lyric?

That's me.

Annddddd Eliza.

And then everyone who doesn't know what you're talking about thinks you're crazy.

Mom: What time is it, Eliza?

Me: SHOWTIME!

Mom: Like I said.

HAMILTON! MAH FAMILY except Dad LOVES HAMILTON! I saw it once.

and now I am RANTING! Congradulations, you just saw one of Eliza's RANTS!

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

@Paradox:

Oh... that's called an animal-human hybrid when they have an animal tail and ears.

@Eliza:

...Ok.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

@Time- Kay! (Should I change my Font Family to something like.....This? Or this? Or maybe this? Or this? What about this?

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

I mean, like you can describe that they have a tail and animal ears and that's it. In the fantasy world, their called animal-human hybrids.

I don't know, but I'm thinking about changing my font too.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

@Time nO i lIKe uR foNT. why does this matter to me? I DUNNO BUT MAYBE BECAUSE CHRONOS' FONT IDK.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

*has came to be sane* 

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Except I won't cause I            was inactive ×_× 

Ch 5.

(IGNORE PARADOX’S PREVIOUS DESCRIPTION)

The hangar was silent for a few silent for a few seconds, tension rising, Rune swallowed, wondering about what will happen and a bit nervous if things got out of hand. Which probably will not happen, the fighters and the spirits are commanded to have their attacks at a far less deadly power level.

Paradox has orangish-red hair, with two fox ears and fox tail, with a some of the hairs tipped black. His eyes are crimson red, and he’s wearing a black t-shirt and sports pants, he also has a red jacket tied around his waist.

With a startling burst of speed, Paradox zooms forward, with chunks of black matter, forming at his hands, in response, Reading’s hands started to fill with Foxfire. Paradox lets loose multiple shots of dark matter towards Reading, which countered by returning fire, blocking all shots. Reading then also backs up a bit, and fires her own few shots. Paradox’s ears twitch at the sound of the flames and dodges them, the worst being one skimming him in the forearm, which he grits his teeth in pain, but didn’t get much else of a reaction.

Reading saw this as an opening and also with a surprising burst of speed zoomed forward, with a charged fist, burning with Foxfire, but seemingly ineffective on Reading. Paradox sees this and launches back, doing a backflip and creating a bit more space between the two by pushing off his hands during the flip. But doesn’t stop there, he then, uses the momentum he has and launches of his feet as soon as he lands on them. His arm pulls back into a position to punch, with dark matter bubbling around his hand, and successfully is able to land a strong punch to the gut. Reading falls down on her back, while Paradox continues on through the air, and rolls when he lands, cushioning him. The execution of Paradox’s move was fully done with fox-like agility. He stands up in a ready stance, and Reading does as well, clutching her stomach.

Everyone is silent in the hangar, their eyes fixated on the match.

Paradox then starts to launch a few more blasts of dark matter. In Readings open hand, a war fan made of foxfire appears, a tessen, which is Aliya’s main weapon. Reading blocks the attacks with the tessen, which somehow magically dispel the masses of dark matter. They both start to slowly advance towards each other again with Reading soon summoning a second tessen in her other hand to block more attacks. Soon they were back together again, using close up combat with a few occasional blasts from either Reading’s Foxfire, or Paradox’s dark matter. These shots mostly missed and occasionally had to be blocked by someone by using their power so it wouldn’t hit anyone watching.

Paradox is receiving burns by Reading’s Tessen, and Reading being damaged by kicks and punches of dark matter.

Suddenly, there is a noticeable glow in Reading’s eyes and not much after, during mid punch, Paradox’s eyes glow a bit as well. Lets out a yell, his ears flatten against his head and he covers his eyes and curls a bit in a fear that could be only seen by him. Rune realizes that Reading was using an Illusion, that was one of Aliya’s powers from her being a kitsune. Taking this opening, Reading charges up a large ball of Foxfire and unleashes it on Paradox. The force was powerful enough to knock him into the hangar wall. His head slams onto to back of the wall and slumps downward, unconscious.

The hangar is silent for a bit, most newbies aren’t usually this good, considering Paradox was in the upper ranks in fighting prowess.

“Reading is the victor!” King soon calls out, smiling, it looks like he was pleased to see Reading use an illusion to defeat Paradox. Beside him, Eliza scowled a bit, looks like she wasn’t too happy that King was taking a liking towards her. Two people run down, one to Paradox, and one to Reading, their spirits were healing spirits. The one with Paradox picks him up, since Paradox was much smaller, and heads to an area where it could be a better place to treat him. The one by Reading just starts to heal her there with healing magic from their spirit.

King leaps down from the second floor to the first, because it was faster than walking down the stairs. He was also followed by Eliza, landing beside him and walking over to Reading and the healer to talk to her. Everyone starts to disperse and talk about the match.

“I didn’t see that coming,” Malakai said, who was watching the match beside Rune.

“Yeah, I was very unexpecting.” Rune says, “A newbie? Beating Paradox? Yeah, I was totally off guard for it. Swept me right under the legs!” Malakai gave a small smile. “Anyways, I need to go and join King and Eliza,” Rune says.

“Ok, but first, do know where Imagine has been?” Malakai asks.

“No. But he did say that he had to be somewhere. He’ll be back soon.”

“Thanks, see you later then.” He says and turns around and starts to have a conversation with Neptune.

Rune then turns and heads down the first floor, to go and talk to Reading with the other two leaders.

(I felt that this one was a bit short. I'll try to get the next out a soon as possible!)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

If you want, you could say she learned her amazing abilities from reading action and fantasy books XD

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Great chapter, Time!

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

That was cool! Could you right a fight like that some other time too??? Thanks for mentioning I wasn't using my full power!

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

This is great!

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Life is real! Life is earnest!

And the grave is not its goal;

"Dust thou art, to dust returnest,"

Was not spoken of the soul

"There are no good-for-nothing spirit souls—only good-for-nothing spirit masters"

—Grandmaster

I think the only reason Eliza lets King call her that is because she has a big crush on him XD

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Oh, this is so good!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Thank you all!

@Paradox:

Don't worry, there will be many fights in the future, mainly against monsters.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

This is completely random but,

@Time when will the Seintied cure be ready? I was just curious what your plan is cuz it's kinda sad only having 2 Ocs to do stuff with currently. Like I'm not trying to rush you or anything but I was curious.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

This is amazing! I can't wait for mysterious fourth co-leader Imagine to be revealed!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing 

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Let's forget about everything supposed to be

1 , , 3 , ... 6 , 7 , 8