@Reading:

Ikd. I just kinda feel stuck with the cure. Is he just going to find the actual cure again, then have the same reaction as the last time, again, and then speed over to cure people, like the last time. I just don't like something repeating. But if it's taking a while, I'll just do it, maybe just have him do it in a calmer way.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good even if it hurts

You know what. poop it. I'm going to make the thread today.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I don't know why but I want to say GOOD JOB! again. I just love the fights!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Thank you!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ch 6. (maybe part 1?)

Two weeks later...

Paradox enters the main room where most hang out at in the hangar. Almost instantly, Reading springs out of nowhere, and bows her head in shame, again. Her left ear twitching and her tail swishing back and forth in an apologetic motion. “I’m so, so sorry!” She exclaims, “I really am, for giving you that conclusion of yours, plus all those cuts all over your body!”

“Oh, don’t worry. You're fine!” Paradox says looking at all the bandages on him, and gingerly touches his forehead, still grinning, “But why do you keep on saying sorry to me? This is the fourth time this week! You’ve been asking for forgiveness every time you come up to me!”

“Maybe because of that,” Rune says from a couch, pointing at the fire that was obviously developing on Readings tail. Reading sees this, and with a yelp of surprise, quickly grabs it and pats it out, spinning at the same time, trying to have the wind assist in taking out the fire. Paradox lets out a larger grin and starts to laugh

“HA! your face!” He says, “And how you reacted!”

I don’t see what’s funny. Rakon says in Paradox’s head, Someday, you're going to get pranked so bad, that you will be so dazed, that you will not know which way is up and which way would be down, you should stop.

And I would be ecstatic about it! Paradox replies, Someone that would pull a prank that good would be amazing!

Fine, let’s see if you will actually like it when it happens Rakon huffs, his yellow eyes glow in a bit of disgust. Look how hurt she looks!

Paradox does look at reading, she actually looks more angry about it than hurt.

“You little-” She raises her hand as if to summon foxfire, but then, Eliza steps in, “Hey everyone, cut it out.” She says, seeing how Reading held her hand to summon foxfire. Reading sighs and puts down her hand and relaxes, same as Paradox.

“Anyways we have more important things than pulling pranks on each other.” Eliza says, and shoots a look at Reading, and completes her statement by says, “And trying to set other people on fire.” This second part was directed towards Reading, and partially to Paradox.

“What else is so important?” Paradox says, “There haven’t been many attacks that require our use.”

“What is so important is that we found something.” Eliza says, “A lead, on where these monsters come from.”

“Wait, Really?!” Rune exclaims from the couch, standing up and most of the kids who were in the room turned their heads towards Eliza in surprise. The only ones that didn’t, was one named Gauntlet, who was taking a nap, and another named Volt, who was looking through his phone and building an electrical contraption.

“Well then,” Paradox says, “What are we waiting for? We should get going right now!”

“Wait, there’s a problem,” Eliza says, “It is not so simple, we can't just storm in. It’s much more guarded than normal. We need to have a smaller group, I’m asking for volunteers, me and King are already going.”

“I volunteer.” Paradox almost instantly says raising his hand. He wanted for this thing to end, so it’s best to do it now. After, there was a bit of silence, waiting for a response.

Then someone raises their hand, “I volunteer as well.” Paradox turns around to find Reading raising her hand, which surprised him a bit because he thought she wouldn’t be the person to volunteer on a dangerous mission like this.

Next, Malakai raises his hand, “I volunteer.”

Afterward, Neptune, “I volunteer.”

Then, Rune, “I volunteer.”

“Oh, no your not doing that,” Eliza says, “We need to have at least two leaders here.”

“Oh don’t worry!” Rune says, throwing down her hand in a nonchalant way, “Imagine can handle this, plus, you know who is still here…” Paradox new that Rune was talking about the first person with a spirit.

“Fine” Eliza says, “Anybody else?”

“I volunteer,” Flintlock says at the back of the room.

“Ok, that’s good enough,” Eliza says, “Everyone who volunteered, follow me.”

“Um... Wait!” A small voice says, “I wanna go! I wanna help!”

Paradox turns to find the youngest of the whole group, Fiona, standing, raising her hand. Fiona was at the very, VERY young age of 11 she has semi-curly blond hair that is two inches below her shoulders, worn down. Her eyes were a bit odd, they always changed between dull blue, coral green, and ocean blue. She has very tan skin and many freckles all around. Her clothing was usually inconsistent, but today she was wearing a yellow shirt with some star-related design on it and some blue jeans.

Her spirit, Rain, was a dragon of electricity was a regularly sized dragon, on the smaller side though, Her body is lightning yellow with blue on the underside of her wings, she also had electric blue eyes.

“Oh, Fiona! But this is a dangerous mission, you can’t be going!” Eliza says, looking down at her.

“But Eliza! You're also going into this dangerous mission too! And don’t get started with me being younger! Your only 4 years older than me, and Paradox is just 2 years older than me! Also, there’s a reason why Rain chose me! I was selected to get rid of monsters, not just sit here!”

Eliza sighs, “Fine. But don’t do anything stupid.”

Fiona does a small fist pump of victory.

“Ok, now everybody that has volunteered, follow me.” Eliza took them to The room where much planning took place. It was a simple room, with a large table in the middle, and maps of the city on the walls, with many markings and pins of notes. And a whiteboard on one of these walls. King was already waiting, his tail swishing back and forth.

“Finally, your back,” King says, looking at Eliza.

“Sorry. It’s just it took some more time to get volunteers” Eliza says, scratching her head, and looking a bit lost in Kings eyes.

“Don’t worry it’s fine.” Kings replies, then look over at Reading, “It’s great that you were able to join us, Reading, it must be very brave of you to volunteer.”

“Thanks,” Reading says and blushed and looked down.

“Man I LOVE this.” Rune whispers happily from behind Paradox, “Reading and Eliza, both falling for KING.”

“What was that? Rune?” King says, “Did you say something?”

“Oh, what? Me? Nope!” Rune says, covering up what she said.

“Ok then.” King says, “Then, let's get down to business I’ll fill you guys in on what we got.”

(Ok Imagine. I know that your that you're the last one to be introduced, so I promise that he'll be coming soon I know a perfect time for him to be introduced, maybe in next two to three chapters)

Oh, also I announce that I've updated the forms,

Name:

*Nickname(s)

Sexuality:

Appearance: (Be detailed)

Personality: (Be detailed)

Do they have a weapon?: (and if so, please describe.)

Do they have a spirit?: (if they do, fill out the spirit form)

*Backstory:

*Crush:

Can they be shipped?: (need to be an appropriate age first, of course)

Other:

Spirit form:

Name:

*Nickname:

What are they?: (Ex. Lightning Dragon, Mage, Warrior, Etc.)

Appearance: (Be detailed)

Personality: (Be detailed)

Do they have a weapon?: (and if so, please describe.)

*Why did they choose your character?:

Powers:

Other:

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

*Spits out drink* woAH THAT WAS FAST

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

just a little poke.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Awesome chapter! It's fine that Imagine isn't in it yet

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing 

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Let's forget about everything supposed to be

Omgosh I'm such a cinnamon roll XD

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

oof Reading and Paradox are hilarious.

Reading: *spinning around in circles with tail on fire*

Eliza: *walks in* HEY GUYS STOP SETTING EACH OTHER ON FIRE.

Reading: -_-

Paradox: -_-

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

Great chapter, Time!

• Posted at:

~Rune~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

This is really good...

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Life is real! Life is earnest!

And the grave is not its goal;

"Dust thou art, to dust returnest,"

Was not spoken of the soul

"There are no good-for-nothing spirit souls—only good-for-nothing spirit masters"

—Grandmaster

Thank you all!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I'm just poking this that people can see.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, TO DEFEAT THE HUNS. lol. Um, sorry I'm late I couldn't find it! I like that Malakai notices the love triangle first! You portray him well, and I'm interested in how you will describe his powers. Him and Rune just talking, I'm like 'lol my favorite ship is being hinted at' GOOD JOB, TIME! Also it's so obvious who the leader is, TIME.
  • Posted at:

~--Sorrel--~

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

~Dumbledore

#WoFMBer

#ForumsRock!

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

My Homethread: /334563

My RPs: /329922 /329168 /332705 /334989

NOOOOO I WOULD NOT DO THAT. Make me the leader? How could you accuse me of that?

But seriously I did that because If I did ever want to add me in, boom. Perfect spot.

This doesn’t mean anything, if the leader would ever show up in the story at all or not, he can, but at the same time, he might not. Again the powers don’t mean it’s Time, it can be someone totally different. Heck, you haven’t seen me submit any forms yet! It can be anyone, if an decide to add them.

Oh thank you for the complements!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

King is so oblivious I love it

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

"There are no good-for-nothing spirit souls—only good-for-nothing spirit masters"

—Grandmaster

*Clap* good, because I didn't really know what his view should be, so I just made him oblivious to it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

poke

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Don't worry! It the next ch. will come out at some point this evening!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ch. 7

“So, surprisingly whoever is creating these guys isn’t some secret evil corporation or something like that… it turns out to be something, much much more surprising. It’s The government.” King announces.

“WHAT?” Paradox exclaims in surprise, his jaw-dropping all the way to the floor. Fionna’s eyes widen in surprise, everyone's eyes were wide. Well, except for King and Eliza, since they were the ones who coordinated this meeting. Fionna wonders many things, like: Why would the government do this? Wreck their own city, try to kill people? And What else could they be hiding? How are they making these monsters invisible?

“Anyways…” Eliza says, continuing after King, “We’ve searched all over town for any government building that hasn’t been attacked and is large enough to store, and deploy, these monsters.

“It must be the government’s large science lab at the northern part of the city,” Malakai says, almost immediately.

“How do you know that?” King asks,

“I live close by it.” Malakai responds, “It’s the largest government building, and I’ve been all around the Grand city. From wall to wall. I remembered every government building. You never know when you need to immediately report something to them.”

“Of course.” King says smiling, “I shouldn't expect any less from our number one scout.”

“Thank you,” Malakai says, with a small grin.

“Anyways, Kai is right, it’s there. That’s where they are probably generating them.” Eliza says.

“I would think that they would keep it more hidden, like have it in a storage building but I guess that is where it is.” Reading says.

“Yeah, I would too.” King agrees.

“Same here.” Says Eliza. Looking at King.

“So how are we going to get in?” Neptune asks, “We can’t just simply knock on their door.”

“That is why when we examined the building, we found a vent, one that could fit and support all of us,” King says

“Wow, that’s really consequential.” Rune points out.

“But… we now have the bad news.” Eliza says. “We don’t know what the layout of the building, so we're going in blind.” Everyone reacted with this by grimacing.

“When will we be doing this?” Neptune asks.

“When we can, as early as possible,” King replies. “We want to get done with this right?” Everyone nods.

“Well, it happens to be, that it seems that the amount of guards in the area seems lower this week, based on how many come in and come out during changing of the guard. So sometime this week.”

“Oh, this week?” Flintlock says, “I didn’t expect that it would be this close. He scratches the back of his head in nervousness, but I guess that must be happening.”

“Yeah,” Rune replies.

(I'm so sorry that this one is so short, I promise that the next one will be longer!)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

It's a trap

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Is it?

But, yes, it's not over yet. I believe if I look at my plans for this story, it's still in the beginning area.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

dun dun dunnnn

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Everyone: *sneaking around the building*

*Mission: Impossible Theme plays*

Eliza: *looks at the ceiling* Will you stop that?!

Narrator: Sorry. *Continues to play song*

Eling: *GROAN*

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

Oh btw, I didn't say it was a trap if you misinterpreted my writing last post. But it MIGHT BE

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... *Face swirls up*

(good for you if you got that reference)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ch.8

Eliza, King, Neptune, Reading, Paradox, Rune, Malakai, Fiona, and Flintlock all are standing in front of the vent they were planning to crawl through. Everything was very tense and silent, the only sound was the sounds of the cars and people down below. The government building was kinda shaped like an ‘L’ with the first 3 stories stopping down below, and leaving the 6 to continue the rest, half the length as the stories down below. Rune and the group were down on the roof of the 3rd floor.

After King is able to screw open the screws to the vent, and takes it out and puts it to the side. Then enters. One by one, everyone enters the area, with Flintlock at the back. It was the end of work for the scientists here so the only people here besides them was the guards.

Soon after navigating left and right, and following Paradox’s behind, Eliza sees him leaping out of another vent, but this time, in the lab. They Eventually, Eliza leaps out and lands quietly. When everyone eventually gets out they split into two groups. One King, Eliza, Paradox, and Flintlock, and the other, Malikai, Rune, Fiona, Reading, and Neptune. Eliza was pretty cheerful that She was the one going to be grouped with King, not Reading, but now was not the time to be always happy, she should be more focused on the mission.

Anyways, the two groups will be split up and go opposite directions, since they landed in the middle of a hallway, and will contact each other if they notice or see anything. If you look left and right, up and down it’s all just what you would expect a large lab hallway to be. White, everything. White. It’s always a bit weird though to Eliza why all the equipment in a lab was the color white.

Eliza and her group started to head down their side of the hallway, looking past windows of doors into laboratories. Eventually, they ran into a guard when turning a corner, but he was looking away from where she was, so without any hesitation, she tackled him, even though he was larger than her and covered his mouth with one arm and choked him the other, and keep him silent till he was unconscious. Then, she dragged his body to a darker part of the lab area, so he could be hidden, not that it was already darker with the lights off. Flintlock, silently heads over to Eliza, “What were you thinking?” He whispers yells, “There could have been a guard somewhere that we didn’t see!”

“Could is the keyword.” Eliza says, “There wasn’t any, plus I don’t see anyone else complaining.” Flintlock looks back and forth to see nobody being frustrated about her decision. With his own frustrated snort, they keep on going, taking out guards, and making sure their hidden...until they see something, just like what they were looking for.

They eventually come into a large room several stories high, and in the center, hung up by large metal arms, and surrounded by scientific machines, is a giant monster, looking like one with tentacles, and looking like an octopus-like creature, but at the same time, not. It was too dark to make out any other details. “Hey. look.” King whispers, pointing around the room, which revealed many guards wandering around, But no big deal, they took them out on all the stories the room. When completed, they called over the other group to help examine it.

---

“Wow. it’s huge,” Neptune gasped. Everyone started to slowly approach it. It seems like a work in progress… or destroyed either one. As Eliza advanced, she noticed something strange, as well as everyone, did too. Floating in the middle the machines and the monster is a floating silver ball, bobbing up and down quietly, it seemed like it was out of a Sci-fi movie, seems really important.

“Wait a minute…” Rune says, suddenly realizing something.

“What is it?” Malakai asks

“These machines wouldn’t be really used for creating something, or else there would be medical machines to keep it alive… I know this because I’m really into science… but these machines are used for… examination… which means, the government isn’t making these things. They’re actually examining them, which means they know of them and are trying to find a way to defeat them. But they will not reveal it to it to the public.” Rune says, “But where could they come from? If it’s not from the government?”

Suddenly, there’s a large FLASH sound

“HEY! YOU THERE!” Eliza turns around to spot many guards looking at them. “YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!” Eliza, followed with everyone else, starts to sprint at top speed the opposite direction of the guards, to a door. Out of the corner of Her eye, she sees Fiona grab the floating orb. But then something very frightening starts to happen. Eliza hears one of the guards roar out,

“FIRE!”

BOOM, CRACK, BOOM bullets started to zoom past them.

“They’re just kids!” She hears a guard say, “We can’t shoot at them!

“WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN ORDERS TO ELIMINATE ANYONE WHO COMES IN HERE! REMEMBER THAT AND FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS!” The other voice is silent now after the other one yelled. They are able to smash through the door and keep on running, dodging bullets on the way. The lights in the building were all on now.

A guard appears in front of them pointing their gun to make the shot, but then, Malakai raises his hand and with the power of his telekinesis, he throws the guard back into the wall, making them drop their gun on the way.

They keep on sprinting with guards hot on their tail. King and Eliza now start to take the lead. They keep on turning lefts and rights, until. They reach somewhere that could be safe. Maybe get some weapons. There was a sign on the wall that said, “Unusual artifact weapon lab.” As soon as everyone gets in, Flintlock slams the door shut and locks it. Then he finds a random, heavy looking machine and tips it over, breaking it and blocking the door even more. There are lots of banging from outside of it, coming from the guards that are trying to break down the door.

“Ok. we don’t have a lot of time.” Paradox says he looks back and forth at all the weapons around them, “So this is a weapons lab that studies odd artifact weapons. We should grab something before they break in.”

“Good Idea,” Fiona says and picks up a bow and arrow, a very simple one at that. “I like these, very traditional.” She puts away the string in her pocket, grabs a quiver of arrows, and holds the bow.

Eliza sees Reading pick up a pistol, two twin hip pistols. “Don’t worry, I know how to shoot these.” She says to nobody particular.

Eliza looks over to Rune and sees that she is picking up a simple sword and sheathed it. “Maybe I should do something cool with this, like write my name on this.” She says to herself. Neptune takes a tall wooden staff, which seems to have a largely hidden blade on it that can be automatically flipped open into a scythe. Eliza picks up a blue bow with a sky-blue string, as she felt attracted to it. She pulls the bowstring back, and suddenly a sky blue arrow of energy appears.

“Wow…” She breaths, letting back the bowstring to not tension, and the arrow disappears, the bow now collapses and folds into a tiny box. And she pockets it.

“Wow indeed,” King says who was looking at Eliza’s weapon the whole time. “Where can I get one of those?” The second part was kinda in a joking way.

“I don’t know. But at least it’s awesome!” She replies

See that Reading! King like’s my weapon more than yours! She though

Eliza! Don’t act like that! Cosmo says be more polite, even with your thoughts.

“THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!” One of the guards outside yelled, apparently they were calling out warnings as they were trying to bust through.

That was the cue to get going. Eliza takes another machine and blocks the entrance more with it before turning to run and jump out the two-story window they were on. Flintlock who had a large double-sided ax with him broke the window and jumped out, rolling to break his fall. As well as everyone else. When everyone was out, they all started to sprint into the dark of the night.

(sorry if this one didn’t make to much sense!)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oh King I have a question, how many tails does your character have? Like you said that he has one tail per element, so does he have nine tails? Or do they like grow every time he uses a element and then shrinks away, or stays in place?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

ooooo interesting

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Yes very interesting.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

BANG BANG

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Nice chapter! 

• Posted at:

~Rune~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

Thank you!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Should I create a Wiki for this thing?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

nice, very mmmmm yoda am I?

• Posted at:

_<Tiger>_ 

forum triplet with Rune & Time

Riri is the best @ writing tips & tricks.

so this is the end eh? Well we might as well get it over with then!

MMM... you thank!

(Time's sad attempt to be Yoda.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

What weapon did I get? I kinda want twin blades, like longish blades.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

You really didn't add any weapons to your description. But hearing this OK!

Weapons added!

Can you describe them a bit?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oof sorry I'm late, this story is awesome. 

Once  s he discovers how to use an element the tail pops up and leaves when he stops using the element. But when his spirit is angry or in extreme protect mode, all nine tails show up 'till the battle or something is over. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

—Grandmaster

These are amazing to read, Time! Well written.

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Sisters ~ Elly, Del, Gren, Forest, Storm, Marine, Lilac, & More

Bros ~ Singly, Wiz, SQuake, Imagine, Paradox

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7 , 8