Thank you, King, for the description!

Thank you very much, Fallon!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good even if it hurts

Yep, I'll make a Wiki at some point.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Super nice! Poor Reads tho, lol. Eliza has it out for her.

Wiki would be really cool

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

...........................................................................................................

O yeh srry I furgot bout' dat....

Paradox has two long twin blades, their color is reddish brown, and purple tipped.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

HEY LOOK AT THIS! IT'S MAH BOW! IT'S MAH BOW! I AIN'T SEEN THIS THING IN 20 YEARS!

If anyone gets this reference I'll star them.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

XD Cars

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Sisters ~ Elly, Del, Gren, Forest, Storm, Marine, Lilac, & More

Bros ~ Singly, Wiz, SQuake, Imagine, Paradox

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

Ch. 9

Reading looks back from the area they were running from, they’ve been running for a bit. Surely they were able to get off the radar now!

Remember to stay calm, I made that promise that I would keep you safe. Tisper reminds her.

But what about everyone else? Reading thinks, What about King?

They have their own spirits to keep them safe. Plus you’re all together in a group. Everyone is safer in a group. Tisper replies. You’ll all get out of here in no time.

Suddenly, they hear a wailing sound.

“Police?! Seriously?!” King yells in from in front of Reading, looking back at the black and white cars that were encroaching on them, One of his ears twitching in frustration.

“The guards must’ve told them to hunt for us… but in a way that would not be weird to most people to help hide their secrets.” Rune remarks.

“Come on! Let's get running faster!” Fiona calls out. And so they did, they started to transverse into a full sprint.

“This way!” Malakai says, as he sharply turns left down the street, leading everyone. The police cars motors start to make growling sounds as they speed up. Someone in the group curses loudly.

After a few more turns, left and right. Reading looks back, the cops were almost on them, But then from the front of the group, a sky blue arrow streaks through the air as it travels past the group and stabs the tire of the leading police car. It skids and slides to a stop, blocking the road. Other police cars weave around it.

“What were you thinking!” Reading calls up to the front where Eliza was, who was holding her brand new bow. “We should be criminals for that type of action!”

“I don’t see a problem.” Eliza replies, “We’re going to be criminals already, for breaking into a government building, and probably wanted dead for seeing that monster.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” King says, looking back at Reading

They have a good point, Reading. Tisper says

“Well, guys, I don’t know about you, but I think we should use our powers!” Paradox calls out to the rest of the group, “There is no way we can get away from these guys without using the full extent of our powers. They probably have noticed something already, if we were normal, we would have been caught by now, They're at least moving at 40 miles per hour.” He points at the speed limit. It indeed read 40 mph.

“That would make us even more wanted.” Flintlock says, “Criminals with special powers? A jackpot. Both relieving safety to the people and getting perfect lab rats.”

“Well, here's the thing. They can’t catch us. Because we’re too good for them.” Neptune says haughtily. “One of us can easily use their powers to handle more than just a police force. Way more.”

“Uh… guys, We should not be arguing but looking behind us!” Fiona says, Everyone follows what she says and sees a new leading police car, literally on their heels, out of the side. A police officer is leaning out. Pointing a shotgun straight at Reading. It was probably not normal for a police officer to lean out of a car, but they were probably given the order to kill no matter what it takes. She sees the barrel, and the hand on the trigger and officer’s face, purely hateful with eyes of ice. Reading feels like she couldn’t do anything. That she was stuck and could only let the officer fire. She was going to die.

She heard the yells of everyone around her and Tisper instructing her to do something

“Reading!” That was King’s voice, definitely.

But wait… she hears another sound, as roaring sound, a sound that made the car’s motors sound as if they were just simple rat noises. Loud, angry, blares.

As if… it was…

Suddenly, a giant, heavy-duty truck rampages through the group of police cars, carrying a large trailer with it, both seeming personally customized. It rams the lead car just in time, causing the shot sent at Reading off balance and at another car, with sends that car crashing into another one, tumbling away, leaving much debris. This large truck was able to ram all of the cars away and upside down or on its side and making none of the cars able to chase them. It stops. The door to the driver’s area pops open, revealing a boy around the same age everyone in the group was, maybe 2 years older than Reading. He has almost glowing green eyes, lightly tanned skin, and short black hair. He’s wearing a grey hoodie, with sweatpants, seeming to help blend him into the night. Reading also noticed that he was wearing a platinum bracelet with an emerald almost as bright as his eyes. Even though she hasn’t met him in person yet, she knew who he was, Imagine. She also knew what his spirit was through the description by Neptune. Kyzor, a huge deep blue water dragon, in the shape of a Skywing from the “Wings of Fire” series, With deep sky blue wings and lighter sky blue membranes. His underbelly is a pale green, with shimmers of green and gold that dot his scales. His eyes are bright blue, as bright as Imagine’s.

“Get in.” He says, “Before any of the cops get out of their cars.”

(Hey Imagine! I need your help! Can you create the look of the truck? Make it a bit beat down though.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Nice job, Time! 

• Posted at:

~Rune~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

My spirit was Alya but it's ok 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

ooo, great job time! 

The truck has a black cab, with some of the paint peeling off and several small dents and spots of rust. The trailer is white, but it's hard to tell underneath layers of grafitti. The truck has it's back left middle tire popped, but seeing as there's so many more, it doesn't really make a difference.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing 

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Let's forget about everything supposed to be

HMMM, I DIDN'T REALIZE WINGS OF FIRE EXISTED IN THIS UNIVERSE.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

*FACEDESK MULTIPLE TIMES* IM SO SORRY I WAS THINK OF TISPER AT THE TIME AND ENDED UP WRITING TISPER! 

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

lol it's fine. Great chapter!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Here is some bad news... The chapters might start to come out slower... But I'll still do my best to get them out as fast as possible!

The reason why is I just have lots of stuff going outside of life.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

It's almost the holidays so I get it :3

School is getting busier and stuff (at least for me) so just don't stress about it and get chapters out as best you can :)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Ch. 9 (Repost, to replace Tisper with Aliya)

Reading looks back from the area they were running from, they’ve been running for a bit. Surely they were able to get off the radar now!

Remember to stay calm, I made that promise that I would keep you safe. Aliya reminds her.

But what about everyone else? Reading thinks, What about King?

They have their own spirits to keep them safe. Plus you’re all together in a group. Everyone is safer in a group. Aliya replies. You’ll all get out of here in no time.

Suddenly, they hear a wailing sound.

“Police?! Seriously?!” King yells in from in front of Reading, looking back at the black and white cars that were encroaching on them, One of his ears twitching in frustration.

“The guards must’ve told them to hunt for us… but in a way that would not be weird to most people to help hide their secrets.” Rune remarks.

“Come on! Let's get running faster!” Fiona calls out. And so they did, they started to transverse into a full sprint.

“This way!” Malakai says, as he sharply turns left down the street, leading everyone. The police cars motors start to make growling sounds as they speed up. Someone in the group curses loudly.

After a few more turns, left and right. Reading looks back, the cops were almost on them, But then from the front of the group, a sky blue arrow streaks through the air as it travels past the group and stabs the tire of the leading police car. It skids and slides to a stop, blocking the road. Other police cars weave around it.

“What were you thinking!” Reading calls up to the front where Eliza was, who was holding her brand new bow. “We should be criminals for that type of action!”

“I don’t see a problem.” Eliza replies, “We’re going to be criminals already, for breaking into a government building, and probably wanted dead for seeing that monster.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” King says, looking back at Reading

They have a good point, Reading. Aliya says

“Well, guys, I don’t know about you, but I think we should use our powers!” Paradox calls out to the rest of the group, “There is no way we can get away from these guys without using the full extent of our powers. They probably have noticed something already, if we were normal, we would have been caught by now, They're at least moving at 40 miles per hour.” He points at the speed limit. It indeed read 40 mph.

“That would make us even more wanted.” Flintlock says, “Criminals with special powers? A jackpot. Both relieving safety to the people and getting perfect lab rats.”

“Well, here's the thing. They can’t catch us. Because we’re too good for them.” Neptune says haughtily. “One of us can easily use their powers to handle more than just a police force. Way more.”

“Uh… guys, We should not be arguing but looking behind us!” Fiona says, Everyone follows what she says and sees a new leading police car, literally on their heels, out of the side. A police officer is leaning out. Pointing a shotgun straight at Reading. It was probably not normal for a police officer to lean out of a car, but they were probably given the order to kill no matter what it takes. She sees the barrel, and the hand on the trigger and officer’s face, purely hateful with eyes of ice. Reading feels like she couldn’t do anything. That she was stuck and could only let the officer fire. She was going to die.

She heard the yells of everyone around her and Aliya instructing her to do something

“Reading!” That was King’s voice, definitely.

But wait… she hears another sound, as roaring sound, a sound that made the car’s motors sound as if they were just simple rat noises. Loud, angry, blares.

As if… it was…

Suddenly, a giant, heavy-duty truck rampages through the group of police cars, carrying a large trailer with it, both seeming personally customized. It rams the lead car just in time, causing the shot sent at Reading off balance and at another car, with sends that car crashing into another one, tumbling away, leaving much debris. This large truck was able to ram all of the cars away and upside down or on its side and making none of the cars able to chase them. It stops. The door to the driver’s area pops open, revealing a boy around the same age everyone in the group was, maybe 2 years older than Reading. He has almost glowing green eyes, lightly tanned skin, and short black hair. He’s wearing a grey hoodie, with sweatpants, seeming to help blend him into the night. Reading also noticed that he was wearing a platinum bracelet with an emerald almost as bright as his eyes. Even though she hasn’t met him in person yet, she knew who he was, Imagine. She also knew what his spirit was through the description by Neptune. Kyzor, a huge deep blue water dragon, in the shape of a Skywing from the “Wings of Fire” series, With deep sky blue wings and lighter sky blue membranes. His underbelly is a pale green, with shimmers of green and gold that dot his scales. His eyes are bright blue, as bright as Imagine’s.

“Get in.” He says, “Before any of the cops get out of their cars.”

(I'm thinking of making future chapters a bit longer. As well have a chapter where it explains things people might be wondering about through character dialogue.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

bump

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

yeet

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

I'm totally drawing my characters so I can put them on the potential wiki

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

*slaps face* I need to get this chapter out

*Facedesk* I need to do the wiki too.

Ok, I'll try to do the chapter today and the wiki tomorrow

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

(So sorry that I'm late!)

Ch. 10

Imagine stops the large truck. It sputters a bit, before fully turning off. He opens the door to the driver seat and gets out, He waits for the rest of his team to come out from the trailer, which had a built in door, and a few other things that he personally attached.

“So, Imagine! How have you been doing?” King says, being the first to hop out of the trailer. “Is this the thing you’ve been “working on” for the past few weeks?”

“Yep!” Imagine replies “It’s pretty beautiful don’t you think?”

“No… not really.” Fiona says, “The truck’s left middle tire is popped, and the white trailer is drenched in graffiti. But I guess the black truck part is cool, a bit, aside from the popped tire.”

“Well, you can’t see how much work was put into this truck.” Imagine says, “See it when it goes into battle. And you’ll see how helpful it’ll be!”

“Mhmm,” Fiona replies, now not really paying any attention to it.

“So, your Imagine? The fourth co-leader?” A voice says, Imagine follows it to see a girl slightly younger than him, probably the new recruits he heard about. Her white, purple-tipped tail swishes back and forth.

“Yep. I am Imagine… and you are… Reading?” He guesses.

“Oh! Yeah, I’m Reading. I nearly forgot to introduce myself.” She replies, “Did you make this all by yourself?”

“Well, first, I didn’t make her I found her, all beat down. In this large garage were in. So I fixed her up” He raises his hands to emphasize the area. It was kinda like the groups main operation area, just a bit more rusted, and smelt like rust and working machines. “And second, I-”

“I have to agree with Fiona, it still looks beat down, after you “Fixed her up”” Paradox interrupts raising his hands and doing quotation marks with his fingers.

Imagine sighs, “Anyways, I wasn’t the only one who made improvements to this masterpiece. I had lots of help.”

“From who exactly?” Rune interrogated, “Do they know of our powers?”

“Well, yes… but don’t worry! She also has a spirit too!” He says before he was cut off by one of his friends, “I personally tested her, and she’s really good! I actually think she’s here right now, probably working on something… I can call for her to come if she’s here.”

“Well then, bring her out!” Neptune says, “We wanna meet her!”

“Ok then!” He replies, then calls out, “HEY, Fallon! You here?”

“Yes!... What you want?” Fallon’s voice calls back.

“Can you come over here? I have a few people I want you to know!”

There’s a clunking sound and after a moment of silence, from around one of the corners of one of the rooms, and out from behind one of the machines, comes Fallon.

Fallon is a girl of 16, the same age as Imagine, and about 5’7” with slightly tanned skin, black hair tied as a side braid, and with emerald eyes. With tight jeans, and Adidas shoes. As well as wearing a black hoodie and a t-shirt.

“This is Fallon, call her Fal, and that is King, Eliza, Rune, Neptune, Malakai, Paradox, Fiona, and Reading. Remember I told you about them?” Imagine says, pointing to each person when he said their name, she nodded in response to him. “Fallon has a spirit, whose name is Kiken, a ninja warrior. Kyzor had told me that he and Kiken were good friends before they became spirits.”

“Hello.” Fallon simply says, “It’s nice to meet you all.”

“And it’s is a pleasure to meet you!” Malakai says and takes Fallon’s hand to shake, even though it wasn’t held out. When Fallon’s hand was free from Malakai, she quickly pulls it and puts it in her hoodie.

After a brief moment of silence, Neptune pipes up, “So… uh. How did you two meet, and How did she find out about Kiken? Actually, what power does Kiken bestow on her?”

“Well, She has the power to summon almost any weapon.” Fallon says, “So she lets me summon any weapon, if she thinks it’s necessary, and yes, they do effect that would ”

“Oh! Well that seems like a great power to be granted!” Paradox says, “It could be really helpful in situations.”

“Yes. I agree.” Fallon replies again.

“So, well… uh… anyways, how I met Fallon was that In my part of the city, and I saw a monster attack, I quickly rushed to it. It wasn’t too big or deadly as normal, so I didn’t need to call for help. But as soon as I got to it. It fell to someone else. That person was Fallon, standing on top of it’s disintegrating body. She had two large katanas and had slit the monster’s throat with them.” Imagine tells, “I was very intrigued by it. I never have seen her, and so I approached and talked to Fal. That’s how we met. On the way back to the hangar to introduce her, we ran into the truck. Finding out Fal was a good mechanic. I thought as a little surprise, before we introduced Fal-”

“We’d fix this truck up and bring it to you as a surprise. As well as a new recruit.” Fal finishes, “And you just completely explained everything, giving away the surprise and all.”

“Well, surprised or not. We are glad that you arrived in time.” Eliza says positively, “So… uh what kind of improvements did you make? You said you and Fal made some.”

“Well, the largest improvement is that instead of just having a regular motor that’s fueled by gas, we have tweaked a bit, and now it’s powered on the presence of someone with a spirit in them.” Imagine says

Another moment of silence.

“Now that… that is an improvement!”King calls out, “Who came up with the idea?”

“Well, Kyzor did.” Imagine admits, “It was really hard to convert it, as you would think. But I did it, with the help of Fallon of course.”

Thanks for giving me some credit. Kyzor says You could say anything, but you still give me credit.

That’s how I am. Imagine replies.

“What else did you add on?” Neptune asks, “Surely that can’t be it.”

“Your right that isn’t it.” Fallon says pridefully “We’ve equipped the trailer with supplies to be a base of operations, As you have seen already. But it’s not just helpless, I’ve personally attached weapons for taking out large monsters if needed.”

“Ok… but after these crazy improvements… you will haven’t found a spare tire, or any paint to paint up that graffiti?” Fiona points out again.

“Ok, ok ok.” Imagine says a bit impatient with Fiona’s constant pointing out of its bad parts, “I know that it has a popped tire and stuff, but I was going to go out at some point and replace the tire and clean up the graffiti.”

As soon as Imagine finished talking, A large explosion radiates from an area in the city, not too far away, as well as added screams. He felt the shockwave and stumbled back a bit, as well did everyone.

What was that? Kyzor asks

I don’t know, but we need to check it out. Imagine says,

“Come on guys, we get to use our amazing ride again!” Imagine says as he leaps into the driver seat, “Get into the trailer, Fallon assist them if they need weapons.”

When everyone was in, Imagine steps on the reverse and pulls out of the garage, and speeds to the scene.

(I'm going try to make chapters from now on better! I'm going to try my best to find any holes in the plot that I didn't explain, and deal with them at some point, like where did the spirits come from, and powers. Stuff like that, I also will try my best to improve my writing.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oooh! I loved how you introduced me! Keep up the good work!

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

UwU

good chapter!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Oh, btw, I the wiki is up now!

Should I post the link on another wiki or something?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

What's it called

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

It's called the spirit inside us wiki. I'll post a link on my Message Wall on the GGaD Wiki.

I'm still learning how to do stuff. I'm pretty new to Wikis.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I know, there's nothing much yet

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

THIS WAS AMAZING!!

I love the way you introduced Imagine!

and I kinda ship him with Fallon

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Thank you!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Good chapter!

• Posted at:

~Rune~

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Goddess of Trees, Magic, and Change

Triplets with Time and Tiger

Seriously? Again, Imagine?!

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

I'm so glad I found this again! I'm also sad to say, I do act as annoying as Fiona acted in the last chapter sometimes..... (But I love it for this story, it's fun!)

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Oh... so Imagine and Fallon have been shipped before? Like in other Forumfics and FWRPs?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

My forumfic The Elemental World

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

But I'm fine if you do ship us in your forumfic...I was just wondering why Imagine said that.

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

i know right

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Oh, thanks for the compliments btw!

Well if I'm shipping them or not... we'll find out... he he he.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

King and Reading have been shipped a lot to lol but the forumfics always die so...

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

Well then let me tell you something.

This Forumfic will never die! Not till I am finished with it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Which is when we never know XD

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia