I still support the Eliza-Reading-King Triangle.

Eleading?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

Ok... I've noted to ramp up the shipping... particularly ones in the crush phase.

As well as making the story writing better. I really feel I could improve.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good even if it hurts

Ima straight girl lol

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#MARVEL

#RIPStanLee

@Reading ik but Reading and Eliza both like king, so it should be a triangle, right?

or is it a line.

DUNDUNDUN

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

Goddess of Music, Dance, and Instruments

Chronos, Goddess of Time and Magic

I love RWBY, Dragons & Hamilton  

ForumTwin: Gleam

"AHHH! The legends are TRUEEEE!" ~Lucas the Spider

"ANIMEISREALRIGHT?!?!?!" ~Undyne

Ooh can't wait till I'm introduced...

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Deity of Purple, Mountains, and Weridness. 

Forum Family: Stormb, Vampori, Andal, Drippy, Fanas, Fal, Mighty, Shion, Jade, Wiz, Night, Firef.

Christian

Eager Writer

Ooh can't wait till I'm introduced...

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Forum Family: Stormb, Vampori, Andal, Drippy, Fanas, Fal, Mighty, Shion, Jade, Wiz, Night, Firef.

Christian

Eager Writer

I made one. Please put him in!

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

God of war, darkness and night 

(Insert hulk inpression here) ME NEED MORE!!!!

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Don't worry. I think it'll be out by Monday... Procrastination and other distractions are being real jerks.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Where is it?????????????????

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

HECK IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ch. 11

Fallon enters the truck, as well as everyone. The back of the trailer is fully outfitted with computers, mostly in the upper left corner. on the contrast to the outside, that seemed beat down, the inside was very clean and, almost futuristic. It was definitely large enough to fit everyone, in the team, all 29, well, 30, now including Fallon (and Reading too, that’s why it’s 29, not 28). The normal area where the trailer connected to the semi-truck, was a small, and short hallway, (with that flexible stuff that is sometimes on buses to make them easier to turn)

“Wow,” Fiona says, closing the door to the trailer. Which left a blue glow of the computers and other electronics.  “How did you find all this stuff? And how do you power all this?”

“Like before, it’s charged by the presence of spirits. And how we got it? Well… I guess we can just say I’ve got some friends…”

“So you guys like it?” Imagine asks, looking out behind from the seat of the driver.

“Yep.” Neptune says, “But… how did you get the interior so nice looking, while the outside still looks like trash.”

Imagine’s face turned from hopeful and bright, to a bit blank and expression that really just said, “Are you serious?” He turns and puts his foot on the gas, and sped the truck outside the garage, with the trailer following it, of course.

“You guys might not like it. But you’ll see all this high tech stuff later, and you will like it!” Imagine says while driving, and taking a right toward where the explosion came from.

A roar comes through the trailer and everyone came out to look through the front window.

This monster was pretty tall. If compared to the buildings. five, or six stories tall. And on all fours, and two twin, unnaturally large and long, scythe-like tails. And also a bull like build, with, of course, large, bull-like horns. It gored a building, and at the same time, it’s tails slice into another building, making a terrible sound. Cutting through it, and destroying whatever was inside. Lucky the area was already evacuated, so they could use their powers without anyone seeing (Did I talk about them being invisible when using their powers? NOPE their not! IGNORE THAT PART OOF)

“Whoa,” King says, looking through the window. “That thing is huge.”

Fallon is also looking through the window, not at the monster, but down at two people, around her age. With shock, she recognizes the two. One, a boy about 2 two years younger than her. Short, dirty blond hair, with deep green eyes and tan skin. Wearing purple sneakers, with a red shirt and a purple jacket with a silver mountain with what seems to be a crack in it. With jeans, and very tall, about 6’4”. One of the few noticeable things about him is his freckles, which are two oddly teardrop shaped freckles, one at the corner of each of his eyes. He was carrying his spear. He always had it with him, even though it made people want to stay away from him more often. He seemed that he was fighting the giant monster, trying not to use his spirit’s destructive power, yes. Fen had a spirit. Fallon didn’t tell Imagine yet. To be honest, she was a bit nervous about telling him. If Fen used his power, it would probably destroy a few of the buildings around him.

Fen zipped left and right around the beast in a flash. Leaping and stabbing, but looked like he wasn’t doing the best, and needed help.

The second one, Lukas or more commonly known as Burner, didn’t look as well as Fen. He was propped up against a mostly destroyed building, with cuts all over him, and still bleeding, looks like he was on the brim of staying conscious. Burner was a bit odd, everyone kind avoided him a bit, because of his appearance. He was a dragon, a humanoid red scaled dragon, with dark blue eyes, of course, he wore clothing. He was civilized, duh. The only thing that he couldn’t wear was shoes, his claws were always piercing through them. He too had a spirit. And again, Fallon hasn’t told Imagine about him either.

By now everyone has noticed the two.

King looks around. “Fallon, Reading, Rune, Paradox, Imagine.” He says, “Your all with me. If it looks like we are in need of help. Get out of the truck, and get those two to safety, I have a feeling they’ve got some spirits too.”

Everyone nods and everyone King called out left the truck, with Fallon at the lead.

“Let’s Go!” Eliza calls and then zips past everyone, running up from behind monster, up from a piece of fallen building and leaping onto one of the tails of the monster. And started to climb.

Paradox grins. And in a quick sprint, appeared in front of the monster, launched himself up above, right in front of the bull, dodging the horns in the process and, promptly attacked with a powerful dark-matter powered kick, and followed up by another, by the other leg. The attacks knocked the bull’s head sideward, then, Paradox, grabs one of the horns, and swoops up to be on top of it.

Fallon looks around.

You should get attacking, you know. Kiken says.

I know! I know. Fallon quickly replies, and starts to run, starting to summon a large battle metal ax, that would feel light in anyone’s hands

Imagine starts to run beside her and smiles supportively. I know you like him. She hears Kiken whisper, with a feeling that she was grinning.

WHAT!? N-NO, I DON'T! She thought, Why would you say that? Especially right now?!

I don’t know. Just sayin’.

Fallon huffed and took a more serious face and ran ahead of Imagine, who gained a more confused face, but then shrugged and launched himself in the air, sprouting dark blue wings, and summoning water to blast at the monster, which felt way more deadly than it looked, as if it should be coming from a water cannon that was amplified in deadliness by many times.

She rolled, and dodged a hoof, which crashed into the group, and countered by swinging the ax into the leg of the hoof that tried to stomp her. The monster roared in pain.

Fallon looked back at the two of the team that still wasn’t fighting. King and Reading, it seemed that King was talking to Reading, giving some sort of pep talk or whatever. As expected by Fallon. She thought on what she saw of the girl, that could get frightened pretty easily.

Looks like they’ll have two fewer fighters on their team, then. Not like they currently are in need of help.

“Fal!” Fen called sprinting over to her, which didn’t take very long, he was pretty fast. “So good for you to be here, and who is everyone else?”

“Just a few friends, they were the other spirited I told you ‘bout. Remember?”

“Oh, yeah… Spirited, so that’s were calling each other now?

“I guess so. I’ll get you introduced later. And-” They both dodge another hoof coming down at them, “How is Burner?” she finishes

“I don’t know.”

“Then check on him! We’ve got this covered.”

Fen quickly nods and starts to head to Burner, who coughed out a fistful of blood.

She then turns to see from above, that Eliza was standing on top of the monster, and threw a large piece of rubble at the beast’s head, using her telekinesis, the debris split into many smaller pieces it upon impact, and barely missing Paradox, who was leaping from the head, to the neck. From what Fallon could hear, Eliza was singing out loud to… some kind of Hamilton song through her headphones? She couldn’t hear the lyrics so well.

Fallon decided to discard the ax by lobbing it at the belly of the beast, with it sunk in. It once again let out a roar of pain.

She saw Imagine. Around the tails of the beast, dodging the tails with expertise. And blasting at them.

Fallon dodges another hoof and then summons a more current weapon. A large weapon mainly for taking down tanks. Which rarely existed now, there wasn't much war in the Grand City.

Fallon firmly plants it into the ground. And aim up at the belly. And lets loose. RATATATATATATATATATATAT! The gun screams while it’s large bullets dig into the monster’s belly, it roars in anger and agony, and before she knew it. The scythe-tails were looming beside her.

She cursed out loud. How was she going to get out of this?! She needed to think quickly-

But before anything happened. An explosion of blue fire struck the Beast in the face, throwing its head back, and it’s tails with it.

She already started to see the tips of the scythes start to fade to dust like normal monsters do when their time is up.

She quickly looks back at King and Reading. Which King, was smiling, and putting his arm around Reading, and Reading, who looked a bit nervous and scared, but mainly seemed strong. With her hands raised and which are aiming at where the Bull’s head was.

(Sorry this was so late! I had trouble getting it through.)

(Ay mods, will you kindly let this post through?)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ok, so I have a late post coming. Ignore it. Anyway, another great chapter, Time! 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

AWESOME!!!! the ship oh no XD

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Sisters ~ Elly, Del, Gren, Forest, Storm, Marine, Lilac, & More

Bros ~ Singly, Wiz, SQuake, Imagine, Paradox

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

I really love how you executed Fallon's character and personality. You're doing really GREAT!!

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

@Rune: Ok.

Thanks, both of you!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

OMG you protrayed my character so great, Fen likes Rune, Fallon likes Fen...

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Oh... ships... eh he ha! you'll see...

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oh dear.....

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Oh dear indeed!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Ooh ships ships indeed...

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Oh, btw, if anyone is wondering, all the characters created by forumers are now on the wiki! (Except Fen and Burner.)

I also need to work on characters not created by forumers and spirits.

And I'm also saying over time, I will draw all the characters for their pages! (Or at least what I think they look like)

I can help you get to the wiki if needed!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

I just saw the wiki...... and the ship....

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

I need help to get to the wiki...

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Yes. EVEN THOUGH LUKAS IS PROBABLY SEVERALLY INJURED,HE GETS TO EXPERIENCE TO FINALLY HAVE FRIENDS. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

Boop 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

So will my dude be okay?

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

Oh, he'll be fine. For now...

Again, anyone who signs up for this forumfic has a chance of their character getting killed.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Oh I've finally filled all the forumer-created spirits!

And if you search "Characters" in the search bar, it brings to a list of current character pages.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

*Raises hand*

Yea, I need help..... Still...

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

AMAZING

shipshipshipshipship

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing 

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Let's forget about everything supposed to be

Help me plzz

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Fallon don't tell on me... D:

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Huh?
  • Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

looks like the wiki posts will not go through.

Ok so go to the GGaD wiki, and then to my message wall (My account is Dragonsoul1197) and scroll down, you should find the link there.

How to get to the GGaD wiki? Just search up "Gods Goddesses and Deities wiki" and click the first link, or just ask around here, in the WoFMB.

Well, gtg now!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

@Fallon: I reread and I saw that it said: "Fallon wanted to tell Imagine, but..."

• Posted at:

SeaQuake

His/He

Christian

Eager Writer

Boop 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

Next Chapter will be coming out most likely on Sunday.

The chapter where I give info on powers and spirits is really nagging me. 

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Boop 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

This is so great! It's better than some books I've read and thoughs are by perfecionals so, good job! (Also I love my wikia page, especially the trivia. (Poor Imagine, why does everyone hate his truck? :) ))

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , , 8