Don't worry, I'm usually not patient but for this I can wait :D Just don't rush yourself, Fallon's right we'll all be patient.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Thank you!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

*cries emotionally* 

I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! 

I READ ALL OF IT, AND I'M UP TO DATE AGAIN. 

*dies of happiness* 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Horray hurray!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Keep up the good work bro

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Thanks, my dude!

I will try to make a bigger chapter this week, since my absence of one last week.

I got a system to draw characters- two per week, at least.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Oof totally haven’t checked this in a while!!! I’ll catch up. How does one get to the wiki?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

I'll post a link on my GGaD message wall. Would that work?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Ting a ding

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Ch. 14

King was walking down the street. With Reading, you know. Nothing too personal, just trying to get to know someone better. A rookie was also with them, his name was Cosmos.

Then suddenly an explosion shook the earth below them. King stumbled but was able to keep his balance. While Cosmos and Reading weren’t so successful. What was it? A loud ringing sound was echoing through his fox-like ears, He stood up and when over to Reading, and extended his hand. She took it, with an odd look on her face. But he ignored it. They needed to assess the situation.

He looked up, to where he heard the explosion. The group was currently by the north wall, and it was burning, thick black smoke rising. He could see a hole of enormous size and from the hole,

Monsters.

These aren’t normal monsters. He heard Tisper say through clenched teeth, everyone can see them.

Indeed. She was right, People were running and pointing at them, yelling things like, “What are those things?” and the occasional, “RUN!” along with screams of terror.

“These monsters are visible to people!” Reading calls out loud, more to Cosmos than King, informing him.

“Well? What are we waiting for, let's get going!” Cosmos says, energy forming around his hands, a few bystanders around him backed off a bit from him, more confused about his powers than frightened, they had other things to be more scared of.

“Wait!” King yells out to Reading and Cosmos trying to notify them, “We need to regroup! Back at the hangar! Just as we planned if something like this happened!”

Reading nods to this.

And Cosmos sighs and nods, the energy around his hands dissipating.

“Ok! Let’s move!” Reading says, and starts to run, taking lead.

King nods and looks over at Cosmos, and as he starts to sprint. King waits a bit before running himself, on all fours, taking the rear.

The destruction already started, topleing buildings, rubble tumbling everywhere. At least The Spirited had combat training, mainly by their spirits. Who told them how to do things and how to fight during battle. This was no different.

A large chunk of a building crashed to the floor, separating King from the group. But it was no big deal, King leaped through one of the broken windows of the building, quickly ran past all the fallen items inside, as well as dodging the debris that tumbled around him and leaped out the window across the other side and continued on running on all fours. Just like Tisper taught him.

“King?” Reading looked back with worry, maybe another feeling as well, “Are you ok?”

Cosmos was also looking back at him, with widened eyes, King understood that Cosmos was most likely frightened more than normal, being a fresh rookie, and seeing all this chaos. To be honest, King was too, almost all spiriteds were scared, but their spirits helped them cope with fear, and help them stand up against monsters.

“Yes!” He yelled back to her through all the chaos, “I’m fine!”

Reading nodded and continued on running. Cosmos followed, occasionally looking back at him. After a bit of running and dodging, he yelled out, “Hey! We need to move faster if we want to get to the hangar to regroup more quickly!”

“Got that!” Cosmos replies, starting to sprint faster.

Then suddenly, he hears Tisper yell in his ear, King! Watch out! To your right!

Wait wh- he thinks as he looks to the right as she implied, And with a loud crashing sound, a monster on fours emerges from a building, roaring he sees one of its large legs getting closer, and closer, until

A crushing pain entered his side, throwing him.

“King!” He heard Reading yell, but it was no use. The darkness was already enveloping him. And he could do nothing, but let it do so.

“King!” A voice called, “King! King! Oh please… C'mon! Wake up!”

“Mh...Wh… What?” King said, slowly opening his eyes.

Come on! He heard a voice said, suddenly recognizing it was Tisper, he wasn’t dead!

But who was the other voice? Now his eyes were focusing. And he was remembering what was happening.

“... Eliza?” King said, “What are you doing here?!”

Slowly getting up, he realized the sharp pain in his ribs, they were probably badly injured. Can’t help with that now.

“That’s not what we should be talking about right now.” She replied, “We need to get back to the hangar!”

“Where’s Reading and Cosmos?” He asks

Eliza rolls her eyes at this, “First asking that question, now another ridiculous one? Come one. Get up. We need to go!”

An explosion sounds again. Now King really got up. He realized that he wasn’t in the place he would normally land. Eliza probably carried him with her telekinesis while he was out.

“What about the monster that I was attacked by?” He asks grimacing a bit from the pain in his ribs.

“I took it down. During my fighting it, I told Reading and Cosmos to go ahead. I also cushioned your fall and impact with the monster. That’s why you're not dead.” She replies. Well, he just got the answer of where Reading and Cosmos went. He also noticed that she was a bit bruised. But her expression said that she was fine.

King sighs. “Ok. Let's get going.” and starts to run. Taking the lead, with Eliza running not far behind.

(oh btw when I live in Califonia, so when I say "It'll be out on Sunday!" I mean, like, Sunday in PST)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Yes!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Reading you cinnamon roll. 

If this situation were to happen irl, I would most likely become extreme-serious-strategy-battle kid and then after it’s over break down crying because I hid all my fear for so long during the battle lol

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

OMG what will Burner and Ardim will do? Will everyone listen to him? So many questions!

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Boop
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Gah, Reading is such a smol bean - I want to adopt her so bad right now. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

a very nice for you!

(This is amazing man keep up the good work :).  )

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Thanks for all the comments and compliments! All of you!

I'll try my very best to get a chapter out before Christmas! (And before I become a bit more inactive because of holiday family stuff.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Ch 15. Part 1

Neptune, Rune, Malakai, Paradox, and Fiona were sprinting through the crashing city, Neptune was taking the lead.

Neptune and her group were running with the crowd, yet still staying closely knit together. It was Shari’s idea, We should be safer in numbers she said.

But, she was wrong, because apparently, it seemed that these monsters were after large groups.

Neptune could see military soldiers trying, move past the large crowd, they tried to control it a long time ago, and of course, they failed.

She could hear the screams and gunfire behind them, but kept running, they needed to get to the hangar ASAP and needed to do something! It was the plan, and Neptune hated it, but they had to do it. Darn it! They were actually about to have a meeting of what to do next week!

Stop complaining and run! Shari says We need to move, not just complain!

I know! Neptune replies moving faster, I know.

Malakai soon takes lead, and says, “This way!” he breaks of the crowd, which was a bit hard to do since it was kinda like a stampede, but luckily everyone was able to get out. Now, they started to run.

(sorry again, need to do more planning, turns out that I still need some plot holes to fill. But then again, I think I should take it a bit easier, like more forumfics are doing, but not have it die at the same time)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Oof, forgot to add italics and things like that. Sorry.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Great chapter so far!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I drew a picture of Reading. Would you care if I put it on the wikia? In the info box

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

owo that's good!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

@Reading:

Cool! Can you post it? (Btw guys I'm still drawing the characters, just will start to put them in the infobox when they are all done)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Ooooooh!!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Nice chapter!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Thanks, guys!

I still wished that I did more planning a while before, so I could have gotten a bigger chapter out, but now I need to plan.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Because past Time decided to procrastinate for planning

Stupid past Time.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Nice chapter!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Thank you for the complement!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Wheeee

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

YES. 

JUST YES. 

By the way, I'm working on a drawing of Shari ^_^ 

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Sorry that no chapters are coming out. I'm still on my inactivity notice. But I'm drawing characters and trying to think of a Map of the Grand City so I can draw it! (And learn how to draw maps)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

It’s cool, I’m mostly just trying to keep it on my “My Posts”

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

@Reading: Oh ok cool.

Well, the chapter is most likely to come out during the weekdays.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

@Time, Heyo, I'm pretty good at drawing maps (or so I'm told). If you want some help, shout out and I'll see what I can do ^-^ 

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

@Neptune: Oh, cool! I'll find out if I'll need some help when I start drawing it!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Whosh

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Boop, I need more.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING