Ok, let's see if I can get it out by today or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Ch. 15 Part 2 (idk why I made this chapter two parts)

Neptune kept on running, they. Sprinted through an alleyway that they when into to escape the crowd another roar sounds out from all the chaos, it shook the ground beneath them.

They kept on running, and turning out of the alleyway into a slightly smaller, and less crowded street, Neptune heard an explosion, along with more gunfire from where they just came from. And followed by a guttural growl.

Another explosion sounds, seeming more distant.

“We need to keep on moving!” Says Fiona, looking a bit scared but still, at least not running away in fear, like most kids her age were doing.

Oh, wait! That thought just reminded her family, not to mention everyone else’s family!

Stop thinking about that. Shari said, Stop worrying about them, Focus on the task at hand.

Fine. Neptune replies and continues on following the group.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Oh, I'll try my hardest to get the next chapter out by Sunday!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Nice!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Neptune echoes my exact thoughts. Are the Spirted sleeping at the headquarters? Do their parents know where they are? Are they confused as to why they have animal traits?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

This is great! I really like it!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Reading:

0_0 I just realized that oops... well, I'll need to think of something!

@ Fiona:

Thanks! Though I feel that the story/world isn't fully thought out yet. (for example, the Spirited's parents like what Reading just talked about)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Ch. 16

Rune entered the planning room, which included Eliza and King, who looked a bit bruised up. Seems like he was affected by the attack already.

“We need to come up with a plan. Fast.” King says,

“No duh.” Rune replies, “Where’s Imagine?”

“We don’t know. He hasn’t arrived yet.” Eliza says, “Looks like we need to make a decision without him.”

“Well, that sucks.” Rune replies, “But you’re right. We can’t waste any time.”

“How many spirited are at the hangar right now?”

“39.” Says King.

Rune grimaces at the number. Out of the 56 in the Grand City, only 39 have appeared. The other 17 could be dead, at worst.

“Well, I think we should split the 39 into three groups, and from there, apply them to areas needed,” Rune says, both King and Eliza agree.

“We’ll definitely need two groups to go out and fight the monsters, around the areas that are infested with them and at the North and East wall, according to collected intel.”

“So that means the last group needs to stay here and see if there are any new arrivals?” Eliza asks

“Yep, and also serve as back up.” King says, “I guess this isn’t the best plan, but I just thought of it on the spot.”

Rune and Eliza agrees, both by nodding their heads.

“So, I’m guessing that we're going to separate groups with a good amount of veterans in each team?” Rune asks,

“I think that would make sense.” Eliza agrees.

“Well, we don’t have much time, so let's get going! I’ll take the North wall, no exceptions” King yells out and starts to walk out the door, “Oh and, remember to keep in contact with your phones.” he says, and holds up his phone, “Who’s going to take the east wall?”

Before Rune could even talk, Eliza suddenly exclaimed, “ME! I’ll take the east wall!”

Rune sighed and nodded in agreement despite Doryu unhappily not agreeing.

“Ok.” King says, “Now let’s get everyone rounded up into groups and hand them their weapons from the armory.”

In the hangar, there was a room where anyone with a weapon could stash it. They couldn’t bring any weapons home, it would probably confuse and make their families not very happy, unless if they lived alone, which were more common since now there were adults mostly ones around the younger side in the Spirited group.

Hey Rune? She hears Doryu say

What? She replies

Just be safe. Don’t die. He says

Ok. Rune replies I’ll try my best. Grinning. And left the planning room.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

@Time: well, you're world is way more thought out than any of mine so just be proud that you did that much :) And if you finished the whole story and realized you forgotyou could always just make a second or something I need to do that... 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

What happened to Lukas though

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Did I make it back?? Great chapter :3

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Headcanon where Malakai, Rune, and a few others just sneak around looking people to save. Malakai would use his powers to lift rubble and get people out of destroyed buildings, Rune would lead the group...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

@Fiona: Thank you! Also, that's a good idea!

@Burner: Idk, let's see what happened to him.

@Reading: Idk let's see, also thanks!

@Sorrel: Seems like a possible headcanon, possible one indeed.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Neptune is just....

MMMMMM

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

What kind of "MMMMMM" is that?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

A satisfied one :3 xD 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Thump

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Oh yeah, no chapter this weekend. (Well I may actually end up having some time on Sunday to write one...)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Woah, Neptune how'd you get your siggy like that?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Boop

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I'm just going to be on here smiling :) 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Ok, that's cool :)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Is that an up to keep your this thread in your "my posts" list? Or is that an actual up? Or is it both?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Just trying to keep it from getting lost in My Posts. I don’t want to like rush you or anything 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Then why don't you just bookmark it?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

(That's what Reading's doing. Oh and yay! New chapter!)

Ch 17.

Paradox grabs his two reddish brown twin blades, with purple tips. He puts the two in their sheaths on his back. Paradox was organized into the northern wall group. Along with other rookies and a few experienced spirited. The northern wall group would be the first to go out. As the hangar doors opened, Rakon echoes in his mind, Remember, don’t die, and be so reckless.

Ha! He responds, When was I am I ever reckless?

You’re always reckless. Rakon says, along with a sigh, Always think before you act.

Fine.

And with that. At the front, King rushes ahead, taking the lead, followed by everyone behind him.

Soon, they scaled multiple buildings, to avoid the panicking crowd below and from there, they started to leap from building to building, just like how their spirits taught them to.

Paradox looked behind him, and saw soon the eastern wall team exit the hangar, moving in an opposite direction, towards the fuming smoke of the monsters from the east.

“Pick up the pace guys!” King says, “How about this? A race! To the northern wall! Try not to die!” He grins and, with an explosion of speed even launches more ahead of the group.

Paradox grins as well and soon starts heading in front of the group, with more experienced spirited, and ambitious rookies sprint ahead.

He looked up and saw Burner, followed by other spirited that could fly. He was the one who notified them about the directions of where the attack came from.

He started to sprint and launch himself in front of most of the group.

Paradox landed at the edge of a building, very close to the Northern wall. The monsters were very visible from here. The largest being about a few stories.

“Ok!” King shouts past all the chaos to the group, “Fan out! If you see someone in trouble! Help them!” He looks at every single person in the eyes. Paradox noticed a different feeling in the leader’s eyes, something that he didn’t normally see in King. But quite couldn’t put his finger on it.

But before Paradox could take another glimpse of what to understand what King was feeling, he turned and launched himself off the building, along with a few Spirited to confront the largest monster in sight.

Soon, everyone started to leap off as well. Landing on the ground and fighting the monsters below, or launching themselves at flying monsters.

They were most likely outnumbered, but hey, at least the area around was abandoned, since everyone fled… except for the army, who surprisingly, didn’t fire at the spirited, and focused on their own targets,

I guess they're thinking to, “fight first, ask questions later” Paradox says,

Indeed, Rakon said

Just as Rakon completed his word, a large black bird-like monster, griped around Paradox, with its talons digging into his sides, drawing blood. And he yelled in pain.

He turned his right hand into a fist, and dark matter enveloped it and he slammed the bird’s talon with his fist. And then with his left hand. Did so again. And again. Until he was dropped.

Which was kinda stupid, since he had no idea what to do after that. And since the bird was moving, he started to fall down to the city streets below.

What should I do?! What should I do?! He yells to Rakon as he plummeted.

Hurry up and use my wind abilities! Rakon yelled back

But before Paradox could do anything someone snatched him by the arm, Paradox looked up and saw Burner, flying.

“That was a close one, wasn’t that? Paradox?” Burner asks

“Oh, I could handle myself!” replies Paradox.

“Well, at least be happy that you have allies to help you!” Burner replies, and then, throws Paradox into the air above the monster, by throwing his own body downwards, and then continuing on, flying to combat another monster.

Paradox smiled, I guess he’s right.

He landed on the bird’s left wing, and since the monster was fairly large, didn’t really much affect the balance of flight, but the bird was definitely trying to throw him off.

So in response he pulled out his one of his blades and stuck it through the monster’s wing, to do both damages and for him to get a grip.

The bird screeched and flailed, as well as opened its mouth, and from it, a lightning bolt shot out and struck a building, which caused a large part of it to explode.

Paradox took aim and launched black matter at the monster’s face, it ate away at the face of the bird and with another screech, it started to dive towards the earth.

With some quick thinking. Paradox gritted his teeth and with using the magic of Rakon, he manipulated the wind around him and the bird.

When the bird was very close to the rubble covered road, Paradox, with the help of the wind magic, launched himself off the bird just in time, as well as sending the monster into the building that it previously shot with electricity, making it fully collapse, with it crumbling, along with it inside.

Paradox grinned and turned away, sprinting to his next target.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

vErY NiCe

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Thank you!

Wow, writing battles take up energy for me.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

"ICEY SPICY!" - Time XD

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

In the dictionary of Time, it stands for "Very Nice!" But in a different way.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Amazing! 

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

how did i forget about, your amazing story! Very nice  err i mean, very well written chapter time.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Thank you guys!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

*Facepalm* I think I should really read, edit, and review the chapter more

I read it myself and now feel I should have written and edit way better.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Don't worry, Time. It happens, especially to me. Just take....uh, however long you need to. I'll still be here.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

I can relate, m'dood. Autocorrect especially. 

hey I should update Chime xD

• Posted at:

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Woohoo. It’s so GOOOODDDD

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

@Fallon: Thanks :)

@Neptune: Yeah... you should update that!

@Burner: Thank you so much!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 9 , , 11 , 12