*marches stiffly* 

As you know, I elected myself Voluntary Leader of the Forum Army. The Army against hatred and i have two last -no wait its three things- to say to you. 

1. WELL DONE! Look at what we've done! It's glorious! Our home is ours again! And if it still feels bad please tell me and I'll march to the Rescue! If you don't want that, grab a broom and sweep it out yourself!!

Congratukations Forums

2. I am offering these people places in my Love giving Army because i saw them try to make a difference. If you did, and i didn't know, please say so below! 

Infinite

Gulfstream

Gleam

Scorch

Boop

Dellow 

3. This isn't a place we go to take happiness just cause we're having a bad life. And if it is, that's fine so long as you don't leave it for dust as soon as it doesn't procure what you need. You've all done well, and despite this, I am okay with the people who chose to go. 

Please know I will never leave unless it is an emergency. Your General of the WoF Army is always here to help! (And give an annoying and inspiring speech!)

Thank you again. Now all together now: FOR THE FORUMS!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

YAAAYYY

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Name: Stormbringer/storm

Feelings on the forums at the moment: I like the amount of RPs going around, but not many people are actually talking about wings of fire.

Do you believe in a forum apocolypse: Yes

Listen to orders or fix things yourself: Both

Do you think you will ever leave the forums: Not in the near future

do you believe in what your signing up to: Yes

I am willing to do what is asked of me in rebuilding the forums.

( I'm only available on weekends and days I have off school)

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

*slaps Storm fondly on the back* welcome to the masquerade! You are general! 

There are only eigh generals available, so congrats!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Name: Freedom FanWing

Feelings on Forums at the moment: A bit sad and inactive.

Do you believe the forum apoocolapse?: what dat

Would you listen to orders or would you rather be the one deciding how to fix something: both

What are your thoughts on Hurricane: Meh.

Do you think you will ever leave the forums?: I'll have to one day or the other.

Do you believe in what you're signing up for?: yep

Do You forgive Malestrom: Sure...

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

Name: Grendel

Feelings on Forums at the moment: It's done a great job recovering! Everyone pitched in to help. I believe we're just going to rise higher from here! Great job, everyone!

Do you believe the forum apocalypse?: Definition of apocalypse- "The complete final destruction of the world." This clearly isn't the absolute end of the forums! In fact, we're rebuilding, rising from the ashes! Humans do have a tendency to destroy, but what we do even better is grow. So, safe to say, I don't believe that this was the forum apocalypse. It was an extremely tough time, is all. Thanks to people like those Ellysia mentioned, however, we're becoming whole again.

Would you listen to orders or would you rather be the one deciding how to fix something: Depends. I'll follow orders if I have a say in them; I do like to add ideas to the bunch.

What are your thoughts on Hurricane: I actually feel terrible for her and her family. What she went through was very hard to understand; and her family was heartbroken as well, and so was the forums. Hurricane sure left a big mark.

Do you think you will ever leave the forums?: Maybe in a few years, when I must turn all my attention to my studies / future college.

Do you believe in what you're signing up for?: Absolutely. We will rebuild this place! We will rise! We can't be trampled down that easily!

Do You forgive Malestrom: Well, what she did was very impactful. It's going to take a fair amount of work to restore the forums to its previous state. However, Maelstrom feels terrible enough already, and I'm not one to hold grudges. I guess I forgive her. 

IMPORTANT: You are Willing to make doing whatever the generals ask you to do with rebuilding the forums (Aka: participate in Rps or Copy something in your siggy >highly unlikely< etc. Etc.

Anything to help!

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

I wish I could, but...I'm here for critiques and I've got no time for RPs. I'll be moral support.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER~

Back again...

/334766 PLEASE CRITIQUE! I NEED BADLY!

Name: I would say something but it's inappropriate.

Feelings on forums at the moment: Unsaveable. What's the point.

Do you believe the forum apocalypse?: Yes. I was there.

Would you listen to orders or would you rather be the one deciding how to fix something: I'm passive-aggressive.

What are your thoughts on Hurricane: Not good, that's for sure.

Do you think you will ever leave the forums?: I did.

Do you believe in what you're signing up for?: No.

Do you forgive Maelstrom: Absolutely not.

You are willing to make doing whatever the generals ask you to do with rebuilding the forums: No. Where's my coffee.

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

This is Commander Alphawolf, reporting for duty. I am the second-in-command.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

so, what? are you saying people can't be sad? aren't allowed to have feelings of their own? aren't allowed to go to what may be their only outlet to vent?

are you trying to be the hero? is that it? you can't be the hero all the time. you can't fix everything. your "army" can't fix everything either, considering it seems to be built on false niceties and a desire to purge negative feelings.

you're trying to build a dystopia :/ this isn't going to help anything, honestly. nice show of "honor" or whatever, but have more consideration for the fact people need to have feelings and let them out.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

How hopeless...    

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Cryptid ~ Relatable Duo  

"Take my hands, they'll understand ~ take my heart, pull it apart..."

hmm, what's this...? oh look!! the forums have a dictator now too!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

Name: Alphawolf 

Feelings on Forums at Most: Collapsing.

Do you believe the Forum Apocalypse?: Yes, and someone needs to do something about it.

Orders or fixing problems: Good soldiers think for themselves, and need to know the basics of fixing problems themselves rather than turn to a leader to do so. They should be their own leader. But they should still follow orders, and only do things on their own if absolutely necessary.

My thoughts on Hurricane: I believe that Hurricane is still dead, although her physical body is. Her personality is dead now.

Will I ever leave?: Doubtful.

Do I believe in what I’m signing up for?: Yes.

Do I forgive Maelstrom: Yes.

I am willing to follow the general’s orders, but will bend it if absolutely necessary(which sorta makes me a half-rebel, but that’s what I believe in).

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

@Vul and RubyLav

THANK. YOU. You took the words right out of my mouth, but my posts weren’t going through.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

Adding on to my apathetic form that i did not take seriously, this essentially is turning the forums into a monarchy, where people have to live under a so-called ruler. It's dumb. Let people do what they want.

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

I agree with Insanity and Vul on this one...this place is or sanctuary. Getting rid of the negativity forces us to put on a smile and say that we’re fine, but in the end, everything will hurt even more- the after effects of this “negative thought purge”. I don’t want this place to get hurt by an attempt to punify the forums from negative thoughts. Everything will be okay in the end, and we don’t need a leader. 

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

purify* oof

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

right, and another thing. your form specifically asks for opinions on hurricane and maelstrom. I'm all for forumers creating a little group to try posting more rps and stories and such, but it seems pretty clear this is going to be a hugely biased organization.

Are people not allowed to have their own opinions, thoughts and feelings on what they did? If I entered a form saying I didn't forgive maelstrom would I instantly be exempt from joining, even if I want to help the forums grow again? people don't have to forgive them if they were hurt by what happened. they don't have to instantly cheer up and go "oh well that's over now, I love both maelstrom and hurricane So Much :)"

Your whole army is based on lies and false hopes to make people happy and conform without doing any of the steps to actually care for and help people.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."

Freedom (FanWing!) and Grendell, welcome to the hope dispenser! Dreamer, we love the Moral support! 

Welcome General Alpha!! 

Alright everyone, here is something to clear it up. Especially for Vul, Ruby, Riri and Quartz

I did not nominate myself ruler of the forums. Not a bit! This is a place where people are together. We are a family. If we start putting limits on how important each person can be and their roles, that's a problem. I. Am. Not. Doing. That. 

I am asking people if they would like to be on hand and ready! Such as if there is another catastrophe LIKE Hurricane, they will be ready to create funny or hope lifting posts. Rps or something like that.

It is entirely their choice if they want to join or not. I'm just trying to take something that is a necessary hope-floating thing and make it fun.

Is there anything else i have missed in your problems? Not to be rude or anything. Do you have any more questions. 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

um, all i wanted to say is this: i've always hated it when my friends fight. it's the worst thing.

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

@Grendel This isn't necessarily a fight. It's more of a team to help fix problems.

*salutes Ellysia*

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Oh sorry Grendell, i apologise

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

also, what ellysia said. it's okay if you come here because you're sad. you have all our support. but when you come here because you just feel like you need a break from life, please come here to have your hopes lifted. don't go crashing our hopes down, too. instead, find a shoulder to cry on (even if it's virtual) and please let us try to make you happy. what i'm saying is, you can come to the forums to vent your troubles out. we'll be there to support. but don't pull the forums down along with it.

i'm just saying my opinion here. please ignore if you don't agree. i don't want to create another flame war. sorry. thank you.

• Posted at:

grendel

Name: Ishmael 

Feelings On The Forums At The Moment: It’s fine, there really isn’t anything to fix at this point. The mods are finally moderating, the forumers are full of creativity, and all the stressors of the past month or so has been dealt with. 

Do You Believe In A Forum Apocalypse?: Not in the way you’re probably thinking. Everything dies, and sooner or later this website will, too. Whether we aid in that death or not is up to us. The forums always recover as long as we don’t let events consume us. 

Moisten To Orders Or Fix Things Yourself?: It’s nice to have a healthy mix of both. If I think I know what to do, I’ll do it myself. I have the personality and the ability to problem solve without getting frustrated easily, and if someone were to give me “orders” I disagreed with, I would disregard them. 

Do You Think You Would Ever Leave The Forums?: Not willingly or anytime soon. The captain goes down with his ship. 

Do You Believe In What You’re Signing Up For?: So long as it doesn’t police other people and exists solely for the purpose of moral and emotional support. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Agitatis Ultramarini!
Dominitis Ultramarini!
Non Praestatis Ultramarini!
Nobilitis Ultramarini!

• Posted at:

Jim

That's perfect Grendel! 

We are just trying to create a virtual shoulder to cry on in this group. The titles were merely for fun, so please stop taking them so literally. 

If you have something to say, please summon me privately, not attack me when I am trying to help.

i know i will meet opposition for this, but i give you permission to summon me privately.

everyone okay? 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

*salutes Alpha firmly* 

Very nice Ishmael! That is perfect. The forum is in a good state, we are just preparing to have some "sugar cookies" if you will for people to eat when it does get low.

and you are certainly right. No policing. We are not in charge of ANYONE! 

Is that all good? Yay

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

I'm not gonna make a form because I'm lazy me sooooo, I'm ready to cheer people up and be a shoulder or a leg (I'm a leg! Voltron reference) but anyway I'll be the guy to get confused and lately updated about stuff, but I'm a shoulder to cry on! (I have broad shoulders, literally noticing right now XD) Anyway, Ellysia! I will be General of the backup Army (I fell like I'm taking this joke way too far) Sign up for the backup army (I feel so Age of Empires right now)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

I’ll join, but please stop calling me Infinite. My name is Infinity.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

I think we should be able too let out some emotions here. We shouldn't keep it bottled up entirely. It's not healthy.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

What Fennec said. We should always let out our emotions every once in a while. We can’t simply hold it in. It’s like holding in urine.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

poke

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Wait if your General can I have a self-proclamed title too?

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

Sorry I've been gone so long, but we went on a roadtrip to Vancouver island. Has anything interesting happened since I dropped off?

General Storm

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.