The wind blew harsh against Ataru, chilling her ears and freezing over her heart. The slush below her feet squirmed into her feet and the rotten stank of nearby garbage assaulted her nose with heavy reinforcements. Angrily, she wrenched her hood up and over her hirsute hair.

Nearby a truck wailed down the road and a traffic light began clicking loudly as someone crossed. Ataru turned down a nearby road and up into a culdesac, cleverly hidden from the road by a wild unkempt bushy explosion of trees and vines.

She wandered up the road, stomping along the tarmac and feeling that if a car were to around the corner she’d just smash it with her incorrigible rage. “Grr.” She whispered under her breath as she slammed up the stairs of a nearby house with quaint window boxes that just annoyed her right now.

She threw open the door and threw her stuff down, falling to the ground, her head lolling into her drawn-up knees. She sighed, a single tear trickling down her face. Her phone beeped loudly and she looked up, her nose quivering and eyelids heavy under droplets. She shook herself angrily and picked up the phone, spotting a text.

(Hey Ataru, I just heard a student got expelled from Grovetown Highschool. Are you okay? My school got released early so the teacher’s could be dispatched to help.)

Ataru allowed a small smile to creep up her face before she rapidly fired a text back.

(Hey John, uh, I am okay. Just not in the way you’d think. Text me back, one minute. Got it? -Ataru-)

She got up and poured herself a glass of water. She grabbed a cookie and sat down on her bed, cranking her music up to eardrum-obliterator when the phone rang cheerily. Ataru grinned and picked it up, “Hey John!” she yelled into the speaker.

“WHAT!?” the distant voice screamed back, “ATARU WHAT IS GOING ON!? DO YOU HAVE KING AND COUNTRY IN YOUR BEDROOM!?”

Ataru barked a laugh and obligingly turned down her radio. “Better?” she asked.

“Much.” Returned the other and the sound of rubbing was heard through the speaker, “That hurt. Anyway, what did you want to say?”

Ataru swallowed, feeling her throat contract nervously. She shook out her head angrily, “You know that kid that got expelled at my highschool today?” she blurted out.

“Yeeeessss.” His voice came back, significantly wary.

“Weeeeelll.” She began, tracing patterns on her doona, “That may have been me.”

There was silence, before a groan filtered into her bedroom, “Ataru.” John growled. “What was it for this time?”

“Nothing that was my fault!” she told him hotly, “The teacher pointed a ruler at me and said, At the other end of this ruler is a psycho. And I asked him which end he was referring to.”

There came a bark of laughter, “Oh Ataru.” He laughed, “I’d be mad if you didn’t make me smile so much! I wish I could’ve seen his face!”

“So, do I.” Ataru laughed, “Smiles are precious few now days.” Her voice lowered as she began tugging the doona, “Since The Experiment.” Her voice grew bitter as she felt a dark part of her soul stir. The part she had squashed deep down for so long.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

“Ataru.” John said warningly, “It Had to happen.”

“Yeah, but what’s the it!?” she retorted quickly, “We have NO IDEA What the experiment was and its driving me nuts! What with all the power outages, and random bomb and radiation warnings, we should be at the very least told what they’re experimenting ON!”

There was more silence.

“Oh, come on.” Ataru smirked down at the grey phone, she knew her friend well, “Don’t tell me all the nonsense about you trusting the government. Name one good thing they’ve done that could earn my, let alone your, trust.”

John sighed, “No, if I told you I trusted them I’d be lying. And I don’t want to lie to you, Ataru. But here is the truth: I don’t trust it, I don’t agree with it and I don’t like it, but I’ll accept it.”

“But why!?” Ataru asked desperately. She could feel her heart flapping now. Louder and louder, screaming and screeching until she was forced to face the facts. She HATED the government. She wanted to throw the bombs and radiation that affected their city because of their experiment, RIGHT BACK in their faces. They were responsible!! For EVERYTHING! For the fact she was an orphan! A kid alone with her only friend: against the entire world. “Why?” she repeated, a sob affecting her voice, “Why?”

John’s voice came back, strong and sweet and comforting, “Oh, Ataru. Please don’t worry. We’ve gotten through this together before, we’ll do so again.”

Ataru was about to reply when the lights began to flicker. On, off, on. Like an ignorant child unsure of whether it wanted to annoy you and cry or continue being nice. Eventually, with one last flicker, they shut off and the city was plunged in darkness.

She gave twin groans that mingled with John’s. “Gotta go.” She growled.

“Yeah, me to.” He said, “Talk to me again later, okay Ataru? I care.” His voice smiled and then he hung up.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Bump

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Bump

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Haha I recognise!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

@Ellysia WHOOOAAAHHHHHHHHH (I think I just peed a little...)

@Lily HOW!?

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

íf lífє gívєs чσu lєmσns mαkє ETEY'E IE!

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

I liked that!

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

noice noice............

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

“Ridiculous lights!!” Ataru got up and promptly stomped into a wall, her nose squashing into plaster. Growling under her breath, she tossed up her nose and stalked a-r-o-u-n-d the offending wall around to her kitchen. She leapt onto the banister and slid down it. She walked through the darkness, opening her phone to flashlight and brandishing it around.

The wind suddenly howled and slammed into the house, its long fingers reaching underneath the door and scraping at her ankles, dank and cold. She shivered slightly as the house began to groan under the ash-sodden wind that was Half dirt, half sleet. Ataru was never going to admit it as she rapidly shivered and picked up her pace, but she didn’t like her basement.

The room the government insisted she had to protect from bombs or rampant radiation.

“Aha!” Ataru covered the last few metres savagely, grasped a big black lever that was supposed to kick-start the lights and went to pull it down.

She completely missed the small, unobtrusive light switch beside it.  

Ataru felt it the second she wrenched it down. The lever slammed down and purple lightning exploded from its lever. It ROARED out, howling and sucking as flashes of light detonated with ear-splitting screeches inside her ears. “HELP!” Ataru screamed as her eyes slammed shut and her arms were wrenched forward. Her house was pulling itself apart, sucking into the iron-grip portal and suddenly something slammed into the back of her head and

All. Went. Dark.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Oooo. Such suspense. Love it!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

As Mario said in a smg4 video, “GIVE ME MOOOORRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!”

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Have I ever told you that you should be a writer? This was amazing!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

oh yeah..... I dare REAL good

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Thank you so much guys!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Poke

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Blinding light.

Inaudible screeches.

Ataru gasped as she sat up, looking around as she sat up, head throbbing and lungs desperately seeking air. “Ow.” She groaned, rubbing her head, “That hurt.”

“Ataru?” a voice cried in disbelief.

Ataru stopped rubbing her head. She knew that voice. She’d spoken to it a hundred times before. She leapt to her feet, “John!” she cried, hugging him.

The boy laughed and stepped back. His blue eyes twinkled and his smile curved in a grin. His blonde hair swept over his head like a golden wave. He wore a thick belt with a blaster and a white shirt with ordinary brown-grey pants. But one thing puzzled Ataru; his belt had a sheath-like thing attached, but nothing inside the sheath. “Look at you!” she cried, nodding with a sly grin, “Oo-la-la!”

“Gathering you don’t carry a travel mirror!” John teased.

Ataru looked down and cocked her head. She wore a black crop top and tight black pants. She had a thigh holster on her right leg with a small pistol slotted in and thick travel boots. She could feel two empty sheaths attached to her back and she craned her neck to try and see. She looked at John, her brain scrambling to thoughts she didn’t reeeaaaally want to have right now.

“Where are we?” John asked, looking over her shoulder with a rapid blush, “I don’t recognise this place.”

“Well we have to be somewhere.” Ataru pointed out, looking around and observing where they were. 

“Or in the middle of nowhere.” John mumbled as he frowned.

“That! Is also kinda a distinct possibility.” Ataru begrudged, and then gave a wracking cough, “PHEW! What is with ALL THE SMOKE THOUGH!”

“No kidding.” John said, beginning to walk around, “There was no smoke in my basement either -OH MY GOSH!!” he walked into the shadow of a nearby tree and Ataru’s heart stopped.

Her eyes went wide and her body started trembling as John fell backwards into the shadow.

The. Whole. World. Went. Black.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Yay! This is great too!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Aww, thank you Scorch

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

AWESOME!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

“What. Did. You. Just. Do?” Ataru felt like grabbing onto John, she felt like leaping off the soiled ground. She felt like banging her head against a tree SHE LITERALLY FELT LIKE DOING ANYTHING BUT EXISTING IN A BLACK AND WHITE WORLD!

“Nothing!” John protested, stumbling out of the shadow frantically, “Nothing at all I-Okay, WHAT!?”

The World was absolutely fine again. The long meadow before them stretched out, its grasses waving serenely and the tree staring down at the mere mortals normally. Well, somewhat normally. Ataru was still reeeeeeasonably sure it had a look of long-suffering disgust on its leafy ‘do.

“What just happened?’ John groaned.

Ataru didn’t answer. Slowly, she stretched out her foot and placed it in the shadow. The world went completely colourless. The tree’s bright green was sucked out of it as it went an ugly black, the beautiful sky wrenched of its beauty and made a plain tattered white. Ataru yanked her foot out, breathing heavily as the black and white receded reluctantly, to be replaced with the colour.

“The Shadows are alive.” John whispered, looking up. His hand wandered to his belt.

“The Shadow World!” Ataru breathed. The two things in her mind clicked…and connected.

“Gesundheit.” John said sharply, “Bless you, pardon? Or perhaps, I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN YOU’RE SAYING!?”

Ataru shook herself out of her daydream, “The Shadow world!” she repeated, then rolled her eyes, “Years ago, two children made it into a strange world called the Shadow World.” She began, closing her eyes and humming softly, “It was called the Shadow world because…well.”

“Yes, I got that.” John said dryly, gesturing for her to continue.

“Yes, there was a lady responsible for the shadows bleeding into the world. Her name was Silhouette. And…uh….apparently she is still alive.”

“OF COURSE SHE IS!” John bellowed, throwing his hands up, “Spectacular, just absolutely fantastic. Is this fact a certainty?”

“Pretty much. Although I don’t recall anything about the smoke.” Ataru obligingly made a retching sound.

“So why,” John began, “And while I’m at it, HOW, are we here?”

“I don’t know!” Ataru’s voice was raising in urgency, “I DON’T HAVE A CLUE! I never expected to be in my brother’s COMIC BOOK!”

“Calm down, Okay? Lets think, what is the best thing we can do?” John told her firmly.

“Besides panic.” Ataru growled.

John nodded, “Yes, besides panic- DID YOU JUST SAY COMIC BOOK!?” 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FALLON!!! *here comes the next peice, buckle up!*

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

*I'm buckled!*

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

*buckles up*

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

*nearly breaks buckle* The epicness continues. I am ready!!!!

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

WHY AM I ONLY JUST SEEING THIS NOW?!

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

“Yes, comic book.” Ataru confirmed, holding up a picturesque book with faded ‘pows’ and ‘bams’ on the front. Its edges were yellowed and wrinkled, and it smelt like radiation.

“Who knew it was real.” John whispered.

“And our game guide.” Ataru said, laughing, “I feel soooo much safer.”

“that makes two of us.” John said, looking at the book, then into her eyes. Ataru blushed and looked down. “Shelter.” John decided loudly, “Yes, before night-“

“Actually, night doesn’t come here.” A voice said calmly and something amazing happened.

The sky warped and the air seemed to wrinkle and then thousands of tiny pixels came together, convulsing and shining until they formed a shape. The shape of a hovering human.

Ataru shrieked and threw the book at the girl. THE GIRL?

The floating girl looked down at the book, mildly displeased, “I’d prefer you didn’t do that next time.” She frowned.

Ataru was too shocked to think of a witty comeback. “Who are you?” John breathed, his hand on Ataru’s shoulder and slowly calming her down.

The girl’s purple eyes shimmered with something Ataru couldn’t place. Amusement? Mocking? “If I were a Disney Princess like you have in your realm, I’d say something like I was you’re Fairy godmother. But I’m not, and you’ll never catch me dead using such a clichéd term. Therefore, you can call me Feather.”

John just blinked.

“So you’re our Feather Godmother?!” Ataru felt her shock wear off as she started cackling.

Feather blinked long-sufferably, “Yes.” She drew the word out distastefully on her tongue, “In a way. And I suppose that means I’ll help you through-out your journey and grant you both a wish.” 

Ataru stopped laughing and her mouth flopped open. A wish? Anything! Where were they? Surely she was only dreaming. She closed her eyes dreamily. In the city they could've used the wish to make their lives perfect! If this was a dream, she could have a thousand wishes, all of them more grandeur than the other and-

“We really get a wish?” John interrupted her reverie. His voice wasn’t suspicious, but Ataru could read John perfectly now. The way he tilted his chin so that his eyes followed her every move, the way his eyebrows lowered and his mouth curved down.

The bronze-skin fairy nodded, “But you don’t have to use it now. Or use it for anything stupid.” She warned him bitingly, “After all, you only get One.”

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Ooooo.... Keep it up!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

*flashback to that one Tomska video*

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

Thank you! BOOYEAH'

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

ARGH!!!! What are you doing? Why are you locking my eyes on every chapter?! ARRRR!!!! Need MMOORREEE!!!!!!

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

Thanks so much Wing!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

John tapped his chin, “Alright, lets test this out,” he took a deep breath, :Please answer these questions: What is this place, why are we here and, oh yeah, WHO TAMPERED with my basement switch!?”

Feather frowned again, it really did seem to be the only thing she was capable of doing, “You are in the Shadow World, where each time you step into a shadow, it bleeds into the world, turning it black and white,” she began briskly, “You are here to stop Silhouette, who intends to destroy this world so no evidence of it remains.”

“But why?” Ataru blurted, then when Feather opened her mouth to object, she hastily added, “Its my wish that you answer that.”

Feather halted, then sighed wearily, and Ataru blinked. She thought she had detected real sadness in that sigh, as if something Feather had lived for had disappeared long ago. “This world is not a real world. Like a Minecraft world, it was just…..created by Silhouette and her nasty magic. She created it so she could test her powers and perfect them. Not she has them at full strength, she wants to destroy this world so no humans from your world figure out about her powers and craft something to combat and stop them>”

There was silence.

“That sounds easy.” John said eventually, “Destroying a world I mean.” He looked sideways at Feather. Ataru looked at him, then at the beautiful bronze-skinned fairy. She looked back at John and then calmly away.

“Its not,” Feather told him, “You can’t just set dynamite and hope the world explodes. But by changing sunlight to shadow so consistently, and colour to black and white; Silhouette is, literally, confusing the world. It will soon become unstable in its core and blow. THAT is why I tampered, or, eh, fixed your light switches. So you would come here and help us with out plight.”

“You must be a cracker fairy godmother, dumping her wards in a collapsing world.” Ataru remarked coldly, arms folded.

“So how do we stop her?” John inquired politely, glaring at Ataru, who scowled right back.

“Well…” Feather said slowly and her calm exterior shifted for an iota of a second, “Basically, you have to make your world aware of this one. Then they can craft something to stop Silhouette’s magic. Lead them to your basement. Once the scientists are aware of Silhouett’s powers, it will be a cause for global action. An antidote will be given to the mutation with powers, Silhouette. Easy.”

“EASY!?” Ataru exploded, “Its SAVING THE WORLD! How the heck are we supposed to do THAT!?”

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

John tapped his chin, “Alright, lets test this out,” he took a deep breath, :Please answer these questions: What is this place, why are we here and, oh yeah, WHO TAMPERED with my basement switch!?”

Feather frowned again, it really did seem to be the only thing she was capable of doing, “You are in the Shadow World, where each time you step into a shadow, it bleeds into the world, turning it black and white,” she began briskly, “You are here to stop Silhouette, who intends to destroy this world so no evidence of it remains.”

“But why?” Ataru blurted, then when Feather opened her mouth to object, she hastily added, “Its my wish that you answer that.”

Feather halted, then sighed wearily, and Ataru blinked. She thought she had detected real sadness in that sigh, as if something Feather had lived for had disappeared long ago. “This world is not a real world. Like a Minecraft world, it was just…..created by Silhouette and her nasty magic. She created it so she could test her powers and perfect them. Not she has them at full strength, she wants to destroy this world so no humans from your world figure out about her powers and craft something to combat and stop them>”

There was silence.

“That sounds easy.” John said eventually, “Destroying a world I mean.” He looked sideways at Feather. Ataru looked at him, then at the beautiful bronze-skinned fairy. She looked back at John and then calmly away.

“Its not,” Feather told him, “You can’t just set dynamite and hope the world explodes. But by changing sunlight to shadow so consistently, and colour to black and white; Silhouette is, literally, confusing the world. It will soon become unstable in its core and blow. THAT is why I tampered, or, eh, fixed your light switches. So you would come here and help us with out plight.”

“You must be a cracker fairy godmother, dumping her wards in a collapsing world.” Ataru remarked coldly, arms folded.

“So how do we stop her?” John inquired politely, glaring at Ataru, who scowled right back.

“Well…” Feather said slowly and her calm exterior shifted for an iota of a second, “Basically, you have to make your world aware of this one. Then they can craft something to stop Silhouette’s magic. Lead them to your basement. Once the scientists are aware of Silhouett’s powers, it will be a cause for global action. An antidote will be given to the mutation with powers, Silhouette. Easy.”

“EASY!?” Ataru exploded, “Its SAVING THE WORLD! How the heck are we supposed to do THAT!?”

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

this will post exactly the same thing but different things will be high-lighted, sorry!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

yEaH fEAtHeR wHaT tHe HeCk

• Posted at:

Andromeda

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

*eyes bug out* MORE!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

*bows* i daren't refuse!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

“There is one master computer in the middle of this world that directly connects to the newest tech in your world. After all, Silhouette needed a base template to make this world off of.” Feather paused, tapping her chin, “One problem.”

“Splendid.” Ataru threw up her hands insufferably, “And I suppose Silhouette sleeps on the thing?”

“Precisely.” Feather said calmly, “Silhouette’s camp is directly around this master computer. Right then, best of luck. The camp is roughly 50 kilometres southeast inland.”

And with that, the beautiful bronze and firm FeatherFairy was gone.

“Great.” John muttered, “COME BACK!!”

“She’s not coming back.” Ataru said.

“You think?” John sighed, his breath tickling the back of her neck. Ataru froze. “So what do we do now?” he asked.

His warmth was disorientating her, “Trek 50k inland?” She replied sarcastically, sharper than she meant to.

“I suppose we don’t have a choice really, do we?” John asked, peering into the distance.

“Yes, but how do we know which was is inland?” Ataru asked, breathing regularly. He had moved away and she had regained control of her mental emotions and was currently halfway through scolding Embarrassment with jealousy next in line.

“Check it, the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.” John said, squinting at the sun.

“So, South is that way?’ Ataru asked tentatively, pointing a few degrees next to the big tree.

John nodded, then smiled at her weakly, “Guess that’s where we’re going then.” He said ruefully.

She smiled back, “Guess so.” She replied, then began walking, “Heaven help us now….”

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y