»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

@brainchicken this ring won’t last long either don’t worry)

Deathstrike eyes went normal and he said,”Take the ring off only Nightwings or Seawings can take it off,Hurry”.

(sry got too excited again)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

(Well we're excited too, but you just need to calm down and control your excitement. If you get what i'm saying.)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

(Your right)

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter flew up to Darkstrike and pulled off the ring, before dropping it into the forest of trees bellow them

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

It felt good to be free again"thank you Shadowhuter" he said.they now know my secret he thought."i have something to tell you" he whispered,"There is something i need you to do for me.tell everyone that i am dead and you couldn't stop my father".im sorry it had to come to this he thoughtits time to take matter in my own, hands.Deathstrike shot towards the sky and headed toward the Kingdom of Sea

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

My problem isn’t with the ring

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

What is it?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Marsh- she landed next to the others. "Sorry guys, I... Ran into trouble on the way." she looked around. "Looks like you ran into trouble too!" (her 'trouble' is Steam, a PTS)
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Shadow hunter angled a wing towards a Rainwing pavilion. "Why don't we go down there and then Darkstrike can explain what the ring did and all that song and dance."

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

After the battle against the Seawings,the dragonets returned to the Rain Forest to celebrate their victory.Eveyone in the forest danced and played music.After the party was over,everyone went to sleep.

Deathstrike’s friends had fallen asleep but he was still awake,slowly he crept silently across the hut then he took off looking at every Rainwing hut until he found one that was locked up.He sliced the wood apart and crawled in.Inside was his mother’s grave,Deathstrike had brought flowers for this.”Mother something strange happened today,father should have died but I feel that something isn't right”.Then a gust of wind blew on him,suddenly he knew what to do,he took off the sky toward the battlefield that his father died.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

(Ok I am going to say something: instead of Deathstrike cutting all throats of Seawings,lets just say that Deathstrike left Shadowhuter in the forest for safety and the rest of the dragonets fought with him. And I also will change where Deathstrike after he’s freed he returns to the kingdom of Sea.instead Deathstrike will return to the forest with his friends to celebrate victory.that is the only thing I’m changing. Oh and we need all people who signed up for this Rp.P.S I am only ten year old.)

It took a while for Deathstrike to get there,but he had finally made it.he looked at his fathers body.He noticed that there where lots of rings,that’s strange he thought his father never wore that many rings.Slowly he took one by one off until the last one was pulled off then something happened.His fathers scales rippled and changed color to blue to black. Deathstrike gasped,there was his sister lying Down eyes closed.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"What are you doing?" Shadow's voice rang across DeathStrike's ears, "What is happening!?" 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Icewind had trouble sleeping due to his chest injury. He got up and walked around the platforms of the rainforest.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Deathstrikes head snapped toward the rain forest they are coming he thought and he dragged is sisters body as fast as he could into a bush. He heard his friends walking were he found the fake body of his father was in.He shuddered if this isn’t his father,then we are all in great danger he thought.he saw Shadow and Icewind there.he looked closer,SNAP a twig sapped under his talons

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Icewind jerked his head up and around. "Careful," he whispered to Shadow. "I think we're being watched."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Deathstrike stood still and didn't move a muscle. Suddenly he heard breathing,it was his sister!she was alive! “Wake up”he said,she opened her eyes,”Deathstrik,Deathstrike!” She cried “where have you-“ “shhhhh”! He said my “friends don’t know your here so be careful”.”Ok his sister said as she disappeared into the shadows and then he said “ I'm here guys” he said “don’t worry”he assured them he hid his thoughts about the conversation with his sister.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Icewind narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

“Sorry I was looking for something”he lied

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

He could hear his sister saying in his mind saying what for you waiting for? Kill him!.why? He thought fericely.it’s our mission  to kill who oppose Koi.. of wait father erased that memory so you wouldn’t know. “WHAT” Deathstrike said too aloud fine ill kill him and the other one his sister said in his thoughts.

” Icewind,Shadow stay alert an assassin has come to kill you” Deathstrike said pulling out his daggers to defend his friends

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunters head snapped up. Something bad was about to happen...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

A dagger whistled past Deathstrike and he caught it. “Be careful,this assassin is more dangerous than you think” he said with sad eyes. “So this is how it’s going to be” his sister hissed as she emerged from the shadows and drew her daggers. Deathstrike drew the same and charged after her,slashing her underbelly. She screamed in pain and tried to attack him while he dodged them all.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Deathstrike stooped for a moment to realize Shadowhunter was awake and coming toward them,suddenly his sister had managed to climb on his back and sank her fangs into his back,he screamed and hurled her off his back,blood dripping from his back.”why do you attack me? We have to work together to kill them not be with them”his sister hissed.”I will defend my friends at all costs”Deathstrike said “I will not let you hurt them”,and with that he drew a net and threw it on her.She tried to claw out but it was no use she was trapped.”Well now we can get answers from her“ Deathstrike said as Shawdowhunter came flying down

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter frowned. "All I'm getting from her thoughts is that your a traitor... Wait!" Shadowhunter spun around and looked at Darkstrike closely. "I just heard one of your thoughts come from her head!"

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

"Is there something you're not telling us, Deathstrike?" Icewind growled.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Deathstrike couldn’t hide it any longer,”yes used to be part of Koi’s army that’s why I know all their plans”he confessed

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter quickly scanned Deathstrike's thoughts. "And..."

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

"You..." Icewind tried to clear his thoughts, ignore his chest pain, and control his anger at Deathstrike. He let out a puff of cold air and looked away.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

“Nothing else”Deathstrike said as he groaned and lolled back as the gash grew bigger and blood got out.”Hahaha” his sister said as she showed the knife

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Icewind didn't know what came over him as he attacked the assassin (Deathstrike's sister) with fury.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

She screamed and drew her knife.”Nooo!” Deathstrike screamed as she aimed it to Icewinds heart. Instead it went through Deathstrikes leg.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter's talons flew to her head as the painful thoughts coming from Deathstrike flew through her head.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Fool! He's more injured than I am. Icewind tackled the dragon down, dislodging her knife from her talons and Deathstrike's leg.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

purple veins started to rise from his leg,”HeheheheHAHAHAHA”his sister laughed wickedly”that knife has dragon vipers venom”Deathstrike said in a raspy voice,”I have a bit of the cure but you'll never get it from me”his sister chuckled”or there might be another way but you must set me free”. 

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter writhed as the pain grew worse. "I can't block it." She managed to gasp, before falling unconscience.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Icewind growled. He kept his guard up as he asked, "What's the other way?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Deathstrike opened the net weakly.”that’s better”she said as she came toward him.she slashed one of his earrings off. Then the veins went away and Deathstrike stood up then took out his discs and threw them at his sisters ring.it split apart as his sister went back to normal.”Deathstrike what happened? Wait your earring it’s gone! That will turn you back to normal”! She said that part with A jolt of alarm

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"I am utterly confused--Shadowhunter!" Icewind rushed to her.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Deathstrike felt dizzy for some reason,he fell down and clutched his head.his head felt dizzier and dizzier,”wha..ts g..oing..on” he said

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter was dreaming. She stood in a quiet forest grove, watching the trees sway above her head. "It's so peaceful here, isn't it." A voice said from behind her. She spun around and stared at the dragon. It was a Nightwing, like her, but he looked... different. "I am Midnight, a seer." The dragon introduced. "And I have come with a warning." 

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons