Deathstrike knew he could read Shadowhunter mind and go in it although he was dizzy.it took a few minutes but he managed to get in her mind.it was a peaceful forest and he saw her,and another dragon talking.he tried to say:Wake up please,Shadowhunter! but it didn"t work and he left her mind and try to control his dizziness.Suddenly memories started poping into his head,memories hidden from him. there was one that horrified him the most:bowing down to Koi and saying:"im ready for my mission"then he watched him self as he(in his memories) left the throne with a grinning smile.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Icewind looked at Deathstrike. "Get some rest. I doubt you got any with all that's been going on."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Shadowhunter watched the seer with an odd look on her face. "What kind of warning?" She asked. Midnight sat down heavily. "You and your friends are the only ones who can stop Koi, but first you must let go of all your secrets. Including yours." She sighed. Shadowhunter frowned. "But I don't have any secrets." She replied. The nightwing shook her head. "Yes you do, you just don't remember them..."

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

“Thanks but I’ll stay here with Shadowhunter”Deathstrike said as he got up.he watched Icewind leave back into the healing tent,then he sat down beside Shadowhunter and tried to get in her mind again.this time he was able to get in easily,he heard the dragons talking together as he heard:”even your secret” what secret? He thought,he decided to eavesdrop on them.suddenly he felt faster and really stealthy while he was climbing a tree and hid just so he could see.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

(@cobramystery: Don't forget that you can't control other forumers' characters)

Icewind grunted and sat down next to Shadowhunter, inwardly worried that there might be another attack.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

(@adeventure claws:I’m not controlling the characters,I am repeating what Midnight said to Shadowhunter. P.S:I won’t be able to write until it’s 4:00 but I only have one hour to be in this.)

Meanwhile Deathstrike‘s sister was looking at them as she saw his brother lay down and try to get in Shadowhunter’smind.wow my brother is now better than me because of the ring she thought I’m going to hide but when the time is right I’ll defend my brother and his friends if I have to.she was too busy thinking when she heard and saw the water ripple and hissing.She had to warn them!

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter frowned. "Why wouldn't I remember them?" She inquired. Midnight shook her head sadly. "Ancient magic." She sighed, and suddenly the Nightwing seer was gone.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Deathstrike knew the dream was disappearing so he left quickly as he could. He saw Icewind next to them.”Hey Icewind when I got dizzy I had memories that where hidden.” Deathstrike spoke with delighted eyes”I have something that could heal your chest burn”,he took out his sack and he had a little bottle.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"It's fine." Icewind lightly blew icy mist on his chest, which helped cool it off. "I've had worse injuries than this." He looked away, not wanting to bring that subject up in his head again.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Shadowhunter blinked. "Was I asleep?" She inquired. "I dreamed about-" She cut off abruptly. "Never mind."

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

“You do realize that i can Read your mind right?” Deathstrike said with a mischievous grin.He heard his sister calling for hi. In his thoughts,”uhh I gotta go I’ll be back”he said in a hurry and he flew toward the tree his sister was in.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"And I can read yours!" Shadowhunter yelled at Darkstrike's back before turning back to Icewind. "Did he seem a little...odd to you?"

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Icewind jerked his head to Shadowhunter, not quite catching her question. "Huh? Oh! I guess." He looked to the ground.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Deathstrike land the tree his sister was in,”what is it” he growled at her,”there was a seawing patrol and I read their minds”she said”they are looking for you and her,she pointed at Shadowhunte.”why”he asked with alarm,”because Koi wants another seer and mind reader to gain advantage”she replied. Deathstrike looked around,it was still nighttime but he could see a wave of scales patrolling the area.”oh no they don’t “he said and he pulled a dagger exactly like the one his sister stabbed him with.He flew at the water full speed along with his sister.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Deathstrike looked around so no one,even his friends found out what he was about to do I’m sorry Shadowhunter he thought but I have to do this,”are you ready?”he asked his sister,”yes”she replied “it’s time”. Deathstrike looked one final time at where his friends were,then left and dove into the water.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter jerked abruptly. "Deathstrike's leaving with his sister! And there are soldiers everywhere!" She exclaimed

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Deathstrike was swimming  with his sister when a patrol came in.A soldier saw them and shouted:”there they are!get them!”,the seawings charged after Deathstrike and his sister,not yet he told her sister wait. Deathstrike flew up the sky as fast as he could,when he got out of the water,he could hear rumbling behind them.There were hundreds of Seawing soldiers there,great,right where I want them he thought,in his hand he had a cactus bomb and he threw it at the army.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

An explosion rippled through the air as Deathstrike was sent spinning along with his sister and crashed into a tree.”Ow,that hurt”he said as he got on his back and looked around for any injurys.he was stabbed with a few thorns,and he took them off,then flew back toward what remains of the army. Deathstrike saw another army coming but stronger,”get ready”he told his sister and they both flew toward the army.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

(Plot twists)

Shadowhunter shook herself and stood up. "We have to help him!" She almost shouted.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

bump?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

I meant (plot twists?) before...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

(Yes we know)

Deathstrike looked around,he saw flashing scales all around him and his sister,they were surrounded."Show your self father"he called,"I know you are here".A dragon stepped out of the crowd of Seawings and looked at him,"Son" his father hissed,"I knew you would come".

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

hello? anyone here??

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Suddenly Shadowhunter flopped onto the ground once more as a vision hit her...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Deathstrike looked at his father,"I will not fall for your trick again" he said darkly,his father looked at him and Deathstrike realized he was laughing!"oh son your the one who fell for MY trap"his father said with wickedness,"I've only come for you... and someone named Shadowhunter" his father said."Don't you even touch her,or I will kill you" Deathstrike snarled "I'll Kill ALL OF YOU".Suddenly he said:"sis stay here and fight them I'll protect Shadowhunter","ok" his sister replied as Deathstrike went toward the Rain forest were his friends were.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

(I seriously doubt your dad would have let you leave...)

Shadowhunter was still out cold. She kept thrashing and convulsing on the forest floor, like someone invisible was attacking her.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

( oh no he's sending guards after me)

"AFTER HIM" his father sceamed as his sister sank her claws on his back.Meanwhile Deathstrike was flying until he heard wingbeats behind him,you will Not STOP ME Deathstrikes mind said as he threw his discs at them,the soldiers fell out of the sky while more came after him. Deathstrike flew as fast as he could and shouted at Shadowhunter,"WAKE UP".

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter could hear hushed voices. Someone told her to wake up, followed by some quiet sounds of battle. My friends need me! She thought, struggling to pull herself out of the abyss of unconscience. 

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Shadowhunter suddenly woke up. "What happened?" She groaned. "I saw-" All of a sudden a shriek broke her off.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Deathstrike screamed in pain as a spear stabbed his leg.he gritted his teeth and yanked off the spear and started jousting the Seawings.RUN! his mind screamed at Shadowhunter and he kept on fighting.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter struggled to her feet and started to run into the forest. "Come one you two!" She yelled as she disappeared into the forest underbrush. 

She meant Icewind and Darkstrike, if you were wondering

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Icewind helped Deathstrike with the SeaWings, barely dogding a spear thrown at his head. He heard Shadowhunter call for them. "Come on, Deathstrike! We need to get out of here!"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Shadowhunter suddenly froze. Someone was calling to her...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Deathstrike called back at Icewind,"take care of Shadowhunter".Then without warning he rammed Icewind in the direction where Shadowhunter was at.

Nets came from all sides,then Deathstrike was trapped and surrounded by thousands of Seawings.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Icewind's chest started hurting as he was rammed by Deathstrike. "Deathstrike!"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Shadowhunter heard Icewind call out, and knew something was wrong. She struggled to get back to the fight, but couldnt. Something was letting her move...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

post incoming

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

I meant wasn't before...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Deathstrike was lifted by two guards and his father started punching him in the stomach and laughing wickedly."You really thought you where going to escape?"his father said."no but I got one word for you.Boom"Deathstrike shot a burst of flame at a camouflaged cactus bomb and it exploded.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Shadowhunter struggled frantically to get back to her frineds, but when she heard the explosion, she froze completely.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 23 , 24 , 25