Name: Amare Cao

*Nickname{s}: Atbash 

Age {14-18}: 14

Sexuality: Panromantic Lesbian

Color Class: Red

Appearance: Atbash has dark brown hair in a long braid. She has tanned olive skin and bright blue-grey eyes. She stands at 5’4 1/2 and is nimble and thin. She has a few scars on her hands that she hides with gloves. 

Clothing Preference: (wears gloves as mentioned above). Atbash wears her red sash and an orange t-shirt with a yellow sweatshirt and green shorts. She has blue framed glasses and wears purple sneakers. Heh

Personality: Atbash is a rebel to the rules and has an exceptionally high IQ. She is a little pessimistic and has very strong opinions. She is not afraid to express her opinion to your face, whether your reaction is positive or not. Atbash is actually quite sad inside and  despite her colder outside, needs a friend. She is a little rude and arrogant, but will eventually warm up to someone. 

*Job they want/are perusing: rock collecter/miner/gemologist

*Crush/Shippable?: Yee, ask first tho

Other: Yellow

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Name: Reese Nettle

Nickname{s}: Ren

Sexuality: asexual

Color class: Yellow

Appearance: Curly brown hair that goes down to her chest and fades into a light brown/blonde at the bottom, In the sunlight it has a golden glint. She has teal-blue eyes with a yellow ring around her pupil. Lightly tanned skin with no freckles and thick, dark eyebrows. Skinny and not very muscular.

Clothing Preferance: Usually wears a maroon long sleeved shirt with two gray bands around the arms. Wears jeans most of the time, but sometimes wears black stretchy pants. HATES DRESSES AND SKIRTS AND REFUSES TO WEAR THEM. Wears sneakers most of the time.

Personality: Usually nice but is to be feared when she gets angry, and actually enjoys the occasional argument, as long as she wins. That aside, she respects people who are kind, smart, and productive, and can actually be very friendly and fun to hang out with if you get on her good side. Reese is mostly Introverted but loves to laugh with friends every once and a while, but needs her alone time.

Backstory: Her parents were greens and she always aspired to be better to gain respect from her family, which is mostly made up of yellows and greens, mixed with a few blues. She loved to explore the forest and create stories of other worlds inside her head. She loves to write and create.

Job they want/are perusing: Author of fantasy novels.

Crush/Shippable?: no

Other: Depends on my mood. today it's Blue.

• Posted at:

MIGHTY

She/her

Queen of Thorns          

Nightwing          

Riverclan Warrior          

Homethread: 340556                  

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

@Rune ooF I’ll take that as a no then? XD It’s fine, I’ll just wait to ship my char with someone else when the time comes. :3

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

ooh this looks nice, i'm going to try to join and actually keep up with this haha

Is it okay if I make one of my characters red? I don't know, I thought that perhaps,,,, Anyways, if it isn't okay, I can change her to orange or yellow :>

Name: Marina Ruíz

Nickname{s}: Mari

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Mari has medium-lenght black hair which she wears up in a side messy bun. She has natural darkish-tanned skin and clear brown eyes with long lashes. Her height is average for her age, her wight and body build are slightly less than normal although she doesn't look sickly or unhealthy.

Clothing Preference: Casual clothing, often in warm or pastel colors. She feels comfortable in short skirts and leggings. Truth be told, Mari doesn't like showing much skin, so she'll probably wear long sleeved shirts too.

Personality: Marina is quite a passionate and loyal friend who is not very good at expressing herself. She likes to talk a lot, but the things she says don't always make much sense. She's very intelligent in school matters and overly creative, often getting distracted by daydreams. Mari has a tendency to prefer doing solitary stuff (handcrafts, completing quizzes, drawing) than going out with friends. However, she's by no means an antisocial.

This girl finds it hard to hold opinions by herself. in fact, she often tries to agree with everyone so as not to anger anyone.

Backstory: not now

Job they want/are perusing: Marina is aiming to be an architect. However, she currently does interior design.

Crush/Shippable?: Yeah sure! :D

Other: Pink and pov color.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

All Accepted 

@Nyx, you can have a red spot

@Toffee, XD No, I want to ship them I just forgot to make a thread. I'll try making a thread after school today if you still want to ship them. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Karoline Siloke.

*Nicknames: Crazy Karoline, She's The Good Name For "Sweet Murderer", Little Girl With A Secret.

Sexuality: Pan.

Color Class: Orange.

Appearance: Karoline has long brown hair that goes past her elbows, she has one red eye. Karoline is around 5 feet and 11 inches tall, she's quite muscualar, and has pale skin. She has this sort of creepy look to her red eye, like it's glowing, but it's not, around the rim of the pupil of the eye is a color of gold. The reason I said "she has one red eye" is because Karoline's other eye is injured, and she can't see out of it.

Clothing Preference: A white shirt, a black leather jacket, black combat boots, and blue jeans with tears at the knees.

Personality: Karoline is more intelligent than she wants people to know, this is why she acts insane in front of people. Karoline is sometimes rude and violent, but this is a rather rare occurrence, as it only happens when she's having a bad day. Most of the time Karoline is distant from people, but she can become close to someone. Karoline often acts quite crazy, smiles crazily, everything crazily, yeah, that. If Karoline has a crush on someone, she might become obsessed and try to earn their love, it could take years for her to stop.

*Backstory: 

*Job they want/are persuing: Military.

*Crush/Shippable?: Open. 

Other: Maroon and Black. 

((Atbash, can she have a crush on Amare??))

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Name: Wynter 

*Nickname{s}: Wynn

Age {14-18}: 16 

Sexuality: Straight 

Color Class: Yellow 

Appearance:Wynter has platinum blond hair, that is messy, but styled in a pompadour fashion. His eyes are a crystal clear blue. His has frighteningly pale skin, he has few freckles under his eyes and has more around his shoulders that get more spread out as they go down his arms. His freckles look a bit darker than his skin. He’s tall and lanky, but is slightly muscled. He’s around the height of 6,0 and that’s pretty much the height he’ll stay at for the rest of his life. He also has a small scar on the left side of his jaw. 

Clothing Preference:He typically wears this jewelry 24/7 but he has his left ear is pierced with a flat silver earring and has a silver ear cuff on his left ear to. He wears two silver rings on his right hand, one on his index finger and one on his finger closets to the pinky finger. He only wears one silver ring on his left middle finger. He generally wears a lot of light blue colors, he usually wears a white T-shirt and dark blue jeans that usually have decorative chains on the right pocket. His seems to wear combat boots often that are usually in darker shades of brown and black. Sometimes he can be seen wearing a black leather jacket. 

Personality:Wynter at first to others seems kind and friendly towards everyone no matter who they might be. But Wynter has a bit of a dark side he is quick tempered and manipulative using calming and charming words to get what he wants. Though is he is protective about his close friends and is scared to loose them. But Wynter has a hard time trusting others worrying they will betray him later on in life, so he tends to be a little possessive over his friends, but is meaning good. Wynter is quiet playful and jokes around a lot with others, but once put to a task he can become cold and serious. He’s very clever though and seems to always be clear-headed, but once clouded by anger he loses his clear-mindedness. Wynter tends to get envious of others because of certain things, though however he’s skillful mainly Piano, running, and Baking..

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: He’d like to peruse being a piano player, but he bakes on the side. 

*Crush/Shippable?: They are shippable! 

Other: Black. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

(@Hidden Treeline yee)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Cool word choice, Atbash.

I like it, I might quote it from you.

"yee" -Atbash

It would be the most excellent quote I have ever had from you, along with the only quote.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Name: Freedom

*Nickname: Free

Color Class: Red because I'm GT and missed just 1 on both STAAR tests for 3rd grade

Appearance: 

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: Inventor?

*Crush/Shippable?: no

Other: Red, will come back in 8 hrs to finish form

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

ARRRGGG MINE DIDN'T GO THROUGH I SPENT SO LONG ON THAT!

• Posted at:

MIGHTY

She/her

Queen of Thorns          

Nightwing          

Riverclan Warrior          

@Rune, Ohhh XD Okay then. Yeah! Let’s ship them. :D

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

oh, it finally went through.

yay.

• Posted at:

MIGHTY

She/her

Queen of Thorns          

Nightwing          

Riverclan Warrior          

Name: Magnus Callahan

Age {14-18}: 16,

Sexuality: Bi

Color Class: Green

Appearance: His hair is dyed light blue with patches of green, and it hangs down to his shoulders in wild tangles. His eyes are a pale grey with some flecks of silver, and his skin is slightly pale.

Clothing Preference: He typically wears completely mismatched clothing, none of it matching at all. He wears the sash over this insane jumble of clothes.

Personality: Magnus is strange, as in he is slightly crazy. He has a wild, distracted personality and embraces all faults. He's not stupid but he sometimes seems that way with his wild antics. He's a free spirit and loves drawing, he'll always sneak some drawing into his schedule.

*Backstory: He is both color blind and has asthma.

*Job they want/are perusing: He aims to be an artist or animator.

*Crush/Shippable?: Why would he not be?

Other: Purple

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Poof, child, poof.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Y'all are accepted. I'll make the starting thread soon. 

Name: Rune Murkeywater 

*Nickname{s}: Swampy 

Appearance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to below her shoulders. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterocrimic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jaw line, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms. She gains these fairly easily.

Clothing Preference: Black jeans rolled up three times, black combat boots, and a button up, forest green shirt. She's not a huge fan of jewelry or anything, but she does like to wear one black braided bracelet with a copper dragon on it.

Personality: Rune is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. Rune can be arrogant and cold when first met, but sometimes she's shy or her curiousity gets the best of her, making her friendly while trying to find out information. She loves to explore the unknown and can be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence, often daydreaming as well. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions, along with gardening and drawing. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. She is often sarcastic or trying to make people laugh, in an attempt to throw herself out into social life more. Rune is completely clueless when it comes to romance, even through she rather enjoys it. She also is mischievous and loves to tease her friends.She is naturally curious, and thus can be rather nosy at times. Rune doesn't really like feeling, so she tucks them away, leading to emotional breakdowns that even then she tries to ignore. Around her friends, Rune is confident and a natural leader. She loves making people laugh and giving them a fun time. 

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: Debating between an architect, author or movie writer/editor.

*Crush/Shippable?: Sure 

Other: 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune: Can I have another orange? If yes, then please save one!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Nightwolf, TBH you don't need to save anything. It's unlimited spots.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Ahh okay. Thanks. I was planning on making twins, you see.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Name: Kibwe Balewa

*Nickname{s}: goes by Ki (pronounced key)

Age {14-18}: 15

Sexuality: Demi-pan 

Color Class: Green I think? He might fall under Yellow too.

Appearance: Dark-skinned and wild-eyed, Ki is such a character. His kinky hair is chemically straightened and bleached white, though he thinks about cutting it sometimes. He’s not very tall at 5’ 5” and pretty skinny. Ki has dark brown eyes and wears his sash wherever it works.

Clothing Preference: The diva he is, Ki is always dressed impeccably. Some days he wears a sharp button down under a (somewhat nerdy) sweater vest, others he’ll don jeans, tee shirt, flannel and whatever hat he’s feeling today. He’s got a lot of hats. He always wears his trademark black glasses and will wear makeup time to time. At formal events, he goes full-on glam, and wears something that’ll catch the eye of everyone in the room.

Personality: Ki is such a drama queen. From the very beginning he knew what he wanted to do and he lets nothing get in his way. Though driven and hard-working, Ki is super sociable and always willing to hang. Ki likes to feel needed and will do almost anything you ask, so much so that he tends to overwork and double-book favors for anyone who asks. One of Ki’s greatest shortcomings is that he’s such a gossip, he just can’t help himself. That being said, he’ll try his best to keep your secret. If you need anything, he’s your guy, and he’ll jump at the chance to give you a makeover.

*Backstory: Ki’s parents immigrated to the US from west Africa and he’s not very proud of his family’s impoverished roots. For as long as he could remember, Ki’s always wanted to be a fashion designer, and tested as best he could to do just that. 

*Job they want/are perusing: Fashion designer

*Crush/Shippable?: Ask please

Other:Purple, also question on the Yellow and Green score ranges? Yellow is like...inside Orange??

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Name: Juniper 

*Nickname{s}: June 

Color Class: Green 

Appearance: Juniper has tan skin and curly brown hair that sometimes gets in his face. He’s a bit short around 5,0. But he has green hazel eyes. 

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing:

*Crush/Shippable?:

Other: Blue. Oh I’m also interested in helping if you need any help ^^

I’ll finish this later 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Name: NightWolf Arctos

*Nickname{s}: Anything is fine.

Age {14-18}: 15

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: NightWolf has a light complexion and slightly high cheekbones. She has long, dark-black hair that falls to just 3 inches below the middle of her back and dull dark brown eyes. Underneath her eyes are bags, since she doesn’t sleep very often, which is quite unhealthy for her. She also has a slightly sharp face. NightWolf has skinny, lean body. She is slightly taller than most people her age, at 5”10.

Clothing Preference: NightWolf doesn’t like skirts and dresses, but whenever he feels more feminine, he does wear an occasional Prussian blue skirt or dress with black leggings and brown boots. She she’s less feminine and more masculine, he wears Prussian blue hoodies and white long-sleeved T-shirts. He wears light blue jeans and Prussian blue high tops. He dresses rather casual.

Personality: NightWolf is honestly a very loyal person. She trusts other to be honest. Sometimes, she won’t be so honest about herself. She tends to keep private about most things in her life, and revealing only certain things. Sometimes, she doesn’t show much emotions. On other days she is the happiest person on Earth. Her gender can affect her behavior as well. She’s usually happier when she female, and more depressed and lonely-like when she’s male. NightWolf likes the silence and hates umbrellas. She states that it “Keeps her trapped and she doesn’t want to be.” She doesn’t like being controlled by others and can be quite stubborn. She can be a little bit naïve, but she will see through some things. She’s smart and very intelligent, though she tends to be lazy and likes keeping it a secret. She accidentally hurts others without knowing very often and messes up her words. She’s socially awkward, so she doesn’t like communicating with new people. She doesn’t like change and tries to avoid that. She can be very evil at times, but she cares very much for people she’s grown close to.

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: Author.

*Crush/Shippable?: @Fossil: Is it okay for her to crush on Wynter (By the way, I LOVE how it's spelled! Also, I’m sorry that I love the idea of two different classes falling for each other!)?

Other: Prussian blue

Name: Xavier Arctos (Ha ha totally not making a twin out of myself ha ha.)

*Nickname{s}: Anything is fine.

Age {14-18}: 15

Sexuality: Pansexual, though he crushes on boys more often than girls.

Color Class: Orange

Appearance: Xavier is very much like her sister. Messy, dark hair and light skinned. There are some differences, though you can still tell they’re twins by looking at them. Xavier has lower cheek bones and dimples. He also suffers from lack of sleep. He has a lean body with not much muscle. He is pretty tall, at 6 feet.

Clothing Preference: Xavier likes wearing Prussian blue hoodies with sleeves pushed to his elbow and an opened zipper. He has a gray T-shirt underneath. On his neck is a necklace with fangs. Xavier has black jeans and white high-tops. Like his twin, he too dresses very casually.

Personality: Xavier has a pretty similar personality to his sister. They’re both quite intelligent, though no one expects them to be. He can be quite a narcissist, but that’s only joking around. He’s very mischievous and likes to break rules, unlike his twin who pretends to be innocent. Xavier is very clever and sly, getting what he wants by trickery or blackmail if necessary. He’s much sadder and lonelier than NightWolf, talking to only her and no one else. He likes to impress people he care for. He is very affectionate towards people he cares for. Xavier is not socially awkward and talks with either a lot of confidence, or very bluntly. He is very stubborn and well and can come off as quite rude. He’s self-conscious about himself, and talks to NightWolf about that pretty often.

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: Lawyer.

*Crush/Shippable?: @Atbash: Is it okay for him to like Jaime?

Other: Prussian blue

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Opal, accepted. Yellow is not in orange, not any color in another. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Nightwolf, accepted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

...but the percentages?

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

@Nightwolf sure! 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

@Opal, I just double checked and the percentages are fine. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Falcon

Sure

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

@Rune: wanna ship Rune Murkeywater and Malakai Porter?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

@Atbash: Thanks!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Sorrel, sure!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

AHEM

(I still mist JMAH R.I.P)

Name: Elizabeth Starborn

*Nickname: Sometimes tolerant with Eliza (still hates it), and will murder anyone who calls her Besty, Lizzy, or any other nickname (this is me in real life. My Little bro called my Besty once...I didn't murder him, though)

Appearance: Elizabeth has wavy blond hair with a slight hint of brown on the underside. She has sparkling, deep blue eyes. She has long legs and is very flexible.

Clothing Preference: She wears blue capris and sometimes a knee-length skirt (purple or some other color that goes with it) and a Hamilton shirt or hoodie (she likes Hamilton). She also wears other t-shirts. She wears either gray boots that go halfway up to her knees blue sneakers/tennis shoes. She also wears blue headphones.

Personality: Elizabeth is generally friendly and cheerful. She is in between an introvert and an extrovert. Sometimes she doesn't like to hang with people, though she NORMALLY does, so you could call her an extrovert. She likes to occasionally use big words. She is sort-of a daredevil, because she often wants to climb things (eg. hanging bars...she'll climb those. (I did it once...IT WAS AWESOME. It was so I could avoid the dodgeballs.)) or doing sometimes possibly dangerous. She also has a short/quick temper when angry, annoyed, or irritated, usually making her want to destroy/kill/throw something. It's kind of a problem sometimes. When angry, Elizabeth also sometimes wants to punch something. Like I said. It's sort of a problem sometimes, though she tries to be good so she gets to use the special games/stuff. She enjoys any kind of music, especially musicals (eg. Hamilton, The Greatest Showman). She loves animals, especially dragons and squirrels. P.S Sometimes she tends to sing stuff she’s heard.

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: Author, and/or violinist (she can already play a violin though)

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

Other: lIgHt BlUe

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Name: Marcus Lazuli
*Nickname{s}: No. Don't.
Age {14-18}: 17
Appearance:
Clothing Preference:
Personality:
*Backstory:
*Job they want/are perusing: Author
*Crush/Shippable?: Shippable
Other: Will finish later

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

@Eliza, unless Elizabeth/Eliza is a citizen in Amberleta, then she needs to be at least 14. Otherwise accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

okay, she is 14, then.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Name: Maxwell Wilson

*Nickname{s}: Max

Sexuality: Very Hecking Bi™

Color Class: Purple

Appearance: Maxwell is short with messy brown hair and pale skin. Freckles are splashed across the bridge of his nose going to his rosy cheeks, and he has bright blue eyes and a twisted right leg which was twisted from a car accident he was in when he guessed he was around 6. He has a violet sash which he wears tied around his wrist opposed to on his shoulder.

Clothing Preference: Maxwell usually wears anything he feels is comfortable, regardless of what it looks like. His favorite things to wear are loose, baggy, soft t-shirts and shorts. He doesn't wear any necklaces, claiming they're hard to get on and uncomfortable, but he's completely willing to wear things like scarves.

Personality: Maxwell is just- precious. He often needs protection, since he can't fight well, cowering behind others and expecting them to help him. He's hesitant to rebel, even if he hates this system's classism. His crushes are often people of much higher status, especially Reds. Maxwell often gets lost in his dreams of a better life with more freedom to love.

*Backstory: im too lazy to do this :')

*Crush/Shippable?: uhh yeah

Other: PRECIOUS!!!

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Name: Marcus Lazuli
*Nickname{s}: No. Don't. Unless your his really close friend/family, then Mars will be ok. Don't even think about calling him Marty
Age {14-18}: Just turned 16
Appearance: Marcus is really tall but skinny, towering over others at 6'3 in height. He has pale skin and yellowish hazel eyes. His hair is messy and often hangs in front of his eyes. They're dark brown in color. He's pretty muscular for his weight.
Clothing Preference: Marcus normally like to wear a hoodie with pockets to hold as many knick-knacks as possible. He also wears ripped jeans and black tennis shoes. During the summer, he wears T-shirts and shorts.
Personality: Marcus is brave, confident, and loyal. He is a natural leader and itches to be in the Red Class. He can get really boasty and hates being told what to do, so you can often find him arguing with a person in a higher Class. He's not afraid to express his opinions no matter how insulting or hurtful they are. He has a sort temper and can get offended really easily. Although, if you stay on his good side, he can become a huge jokester. It can be hard to earn his trust because Marcus is almost always suspicious. He's always trying to analyze whether or not someone would be nice to him and his friends or just be flat out rude. Always jumps to conclusions too early. He loves to read and write short, fantasy stories.
*Backstory: eh
*Job they want/are perusing: Author
*Crush/Shippable?: Shippable 

Other: I'M BLUE ABA DE ABA DIE, ABA DEEEEE ABA DIE (I'll stop)

@Elizia, ya wanna ship Marcus and Elizabeth?

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

aHH THE CODEWORD-

blue

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

maxwell is officially my BOI and i LOVE him