@Zodiak, accpeted!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Corvus R. Nevermoor

*Nickname{s}: Red (Alias)

Age {14-18}: 15

Sexuality: Bisexual

Color Class: Red

Appearance: Thin build and 5'9, Corvus has pale caucasian skin dotted occasionally with freckles. Facially, he looks completely harmless. His hair is brown, long, and in a permanent state of bedhead. His teeth are white, and sharper than most. 

Clothing Preference: Corvus' choice in clothing borders the casual-formal border, switching between looking like he couldn't care less about anything and looking top-of-the-line in dress. Most common outfit is a waistcoat and jeans, with whatever shoes he has on hand. Sometimes wears a pair of red-rimmed glasses.

Personality: Corvus is kind of a pushover, but is aware of this, and puts on a persona of sarcasm and wit to hide the fact he can't, and doesn't like to, engage in emotional situations, or even social interaction at all, most of the time. He can handle himself in most situations, but all of his wit dissipates instantaneously when confronted with positive emotions.

*Backstory: Nothing incredibly special, raised in Sweden in a household where he recieved little-to-no attention or support.

*Job they want/are perusing: Artistry

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes, crush undecided.

Other: Red

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Author of the Lost Library

Him/he

Where is everyone?

Where am I?

I smell smoke, hear fire.

I hope this isn't what i think it is...

@Corvus, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thank you shakes your and runs off to dilly dally and start in one of the rps.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

Name: Usoshaku Kamen

*Nickname{s}: Uso (unless you’re Iryoku/the Narrator, use this if you want to become prone to some kind of harm); TBD

Sexuality: Straight

Color Class: Red—he won’t affiliate himself with any other color class. Unless he has, like, a 180 degrees personality change or something.

Appearance: Usoshaku has dark brown, almost black, eyes, and midnight black hair halfway down his back, which he usually ties high up with a band made of material other than rubber, due to him disliking rubber bands. He has a lot of bangs and a relatively low hairline, and he usually leaves his bangs cropped unevenly.

He has a relatively severe appearance, which may be considered handsome by some. He actually has a pair of dimples, but they only show up when he smiles, which really isn’t often—or at least, when he smiles sincerely, which is rarer still. In fact, he is usually serious, with a neutral expression that leans towards frowning. He has a light crease over both of his eyes, and he does not have any lines underneath them. He looks a bit older than he actually is, and he’s relatively tall. He has a moderate build, but appearing relatively thin, and he is relatively dark in skin complexion.

Clothing Preference: Uso kind of dresses…out of this world in a kind of way. That is, he looks more like he came from another planet, and then decided to stay here. Specifically, well…he usually dresses all formal, and…like an Ancient Chinese general. Without the armor, that is.

…He usually wears a dark color scheme, though he follows the rules, and doesn’t wear black. It’s more like very dark gray. A very, very dark gra—okay, I’ll stop. He prefers to wear his sash like a badge on his chest, though he doesn’t purposefully make it prominent. His clothes are generally lightweight, and he prefers to wear casual footwear.  

Personality: Usoshaku maintains a distant, stern air around him. He feels responsible for taking care of his younger brother, so he’s usually only present when his younger sibling is. He is generally aloof, not talking to those other than his younger brother. In fact, he is actually hiding his actual personality from others, in order to protect himself (and his brother) from harms of any sort. He believes that it is then better for him to hurt others, rather than vice versa.

He’s the type of student to put all his energy into the studies, though in fact he doesn’t really need to study at all. He values learning knowledge of any kind, though he generally doesn’t share it. In fact, he rarely, if not never, expresses his opinions of anything. This doesn’t mean he necessarily agrees or disagrees with anything. If he expresses his opinions, they are usually concise and straight to the point, then afterwards, he refuses to elaborate. This can lead to conflict fairly easily.

A prominent part of his personality is his protectiveness over anyone who can get close to him. Right now, it is only his brother, but this may change. If he (secretly) maintains a negative impression of someone, he will refrain from talking about them either directly to them or behind their backs. He doesn’t defend himself, however—he’s more suited to protect others, so it could be said he needs to pay more attention to himself.

Regarding the color system, he maintains a mostly neutral standpoint.  

His actual personality in question remains to be seen.

*Backstory: TBD

*Job he wants/is perusing: He doesn’t know, but it’s probably going to be somewhere near where his brother will work. As much as he doesn’t want to admit it, he wants to work with art. He currently works at a small company for volunteering hours in community service.

*Crush/Shippable?: None; sure, you can try

Other: No favorite color, but sky blue’s nice.

He’s the older brother of Iryoku Kamen.

POV Color is the one of the entire form.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

@Galaxian, accpeted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Jessica 

*Nickname: Rabbit (for a reason) see backstory and job

Color Class: Orange

Appearance: She is Jacquelyns identical younger sister the only way to tell them a part is there clothes and the scars in which Jessica does not have. She is 5'5.

Clothing Preference: She has four main outfits. A blue dress that goes down to her knees with tassles on the sleeves, waist, and at the bottom. Then a pink one that is the same things as the blue one, she is trying to become an actress, so she also has a Jessica Rabbit dress, in which her sister made her. Then the last outfit is jeans, a t-shirt and a red leather jacket. Red high heels, she also has a blue pair and pink pair, plus some black riding boots.

Personality: Sweet most of the time, but can be a grump, because her sister never hangs out with her anymore and she has no friends.

*Backstory: She was nick named Rabbit, because she loved Jessica Rabbit, who was her favorite character on Tv. As a child her sister made her clothes for her, but when her sisters hands were burnt Jacquelyn could no longer sew. Their parents weren't the best, but her sister had sacrificed everything for Jessica as they lived on a farm with hardly any money. Her sister blamed her for it and they weren't that close anymore. Now Jessica works hard for sister always trying to make it up for her. She has a cockier spaniel named Duchess.

*Job they want/are perusing: Actress Singer, Stunt Actress and rider, 

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

Other: Sea Green and font, she is a little bit more prettier then her sister and shows what Jacquelyn would look like with out scars, and burnt red hands. Very attractive, but always hard at work. She really has no time for a boyfriend.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Inferno, Orange sashes are currently closed for female students, but she can be in any other color! It's kinda impossible for Jessica to be identical to Jacqueline unless they're twins. Can you also give Jessica a last name? Her personality also needs to be more than just two traits. Is she an extrovert? Is she shy? Stubborn? Does she have low-self esteem? Etc. Also, her and Jacqueline's backstory is confusing me right now. I'm writing a summary of what I understand, so let me know if I get anything wrong.

So Jacqueline and her sister, Jessica, were raised and abus3d by her brother on a farm that specialized in horses. Jacqueline made clothes for Jessica, but when her hands were burned, she could no longer sew. Jacqueline acquired several scars throughout her time in the farm.

Ok, now here are my questions. Why couldn't Jacqueline sew anymore after being burned? Her hands must have been permanently damaged for that to happen. Speaking of sewing, why did Jacqueline need to sew clothes for her sister, and how did she get the materials? Were they neglected by their parents? 

Anyway, I'm sorry this is so long and it seems like I'm discouraging you from joining. I'm not trying to come off like that. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Are sign-ups still open? I'm trying to be more active on here so I thought joining this would be a good idea... If so, can you please save a red and a purple?

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Incoming is Jessica a want to be actress her sister named Rabbit, because she is going to be the town laughing stock I dk.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Fiona, yep! They're still open! And saved!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune so yesterday I got grammarly and I have fixed three things out of the four I think I messed up on. I am using My new potential boyfriend Grammarly yeah because I broke my other one who was a rock and I can't remeber which rock he was. Anywho I hope you will be satisfied because grammarly says there is only five mistakes on how I wrote the sentences but you wont be able to tell, because I sure can't.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Name: Jacquelyn Royale

Nickname: Rabbit (See Backstory)

Color Class: Yellow

Appearance: (See Jacquelyn.) Jacquelyn is 5'7 and Jessica is 5'5 (see backstory for why and yes it can and does happen even with identicals.)

Clothing Preferance: She wanted to be an actress, so every Halloween or whenever her sister felt like it she made her some dresses and other clothes. She always has in Golden Hooped earings one large one on each ear, unless I say she is not wearing them. I can find the name of movies, series, videos that you can look up to see what the real clothes look like. I did it this way so I wouldn't have to get extremely detailed, but it already is.

1) Red high heels, ripped jeans, gold hooped earings, crimson hoodie, and a t-shirt that says From Here to the Moon and Back in fancy red font, she does not normally wear the hoodie. Main outfit.

2) A Jessica Rabbit dress and the same red high heels. (A costume for Halloween made too big.)

3) A red leather jacket and jeans with the same red high heels as always. The leather has Once upon a time written on the back.

4) A white dress that touches the ground, it has little fleck of red decors on it, and that webbed wing like thing in between the arms.

5) A pink dress that is the same this as Jacquelyns blue one.

Personality: She is sweet, yet not to comfortable around people larger or taller then her. Without her sister by her side she become so scared she might snap out and fear, she often had people who said they were her friends then turned around and told her secrets to everyone. She is a lot nicer then Jacquelyn though and will not make any movement unless you. She wasn't treated as harsly as her sister, because Jacquelyn took the punishments for her, so if anyone talks to her sister in anyway that seems threating or they raise a hand to her or Jacquelyn she will see you as an enemy, you most never strike or yell out her, she is timid and afraid you will hurt her. (This sounds really bad I feel like am just saying the same thing over and over.) As long as you are calm so is she but she will beat you up or try to attack you if she thinks your going to hurt her sister. She is trying to make her sister proud of her. (I can make this in less words if I have to, I did not use Gram for this.) She is stubborn you could say in the way that she will break the rules if it seems some one is trying to harm her or Jacquelyn.

Backstory:  As a young girl, Jacquelyn and her sister were abused. Jacquelyn and Jessica were identical twins or had been when born. Jessica, of course, became the prettier of the two after her sister was caught stealing their deceased grandparents' clothes from the closet. They lived on a farm and had once been rich, but when their parents inherited the ranch. However, her sister sold the clothes she had stolen from the closet before being caught on the fourth trip.

The only cook who had stayed scorched her hands in boiling hot water which left scars on them. Before the accident, Jacquelyn would sell and sew clothes, for she was the taller of the two because she had eating more. Her sister Jessica had been too afraid to steal or eat anything stolen from the kitchen. Jessica could not sew because her hands were too shaky and scarred. To sew your hands cannot be messed up or shaky or you will go off the fabric and ruin what you're making.

They had no brothers or sisters. Jessica is sweeter than her sister because she was not often in trouble. She had always wanted to be an actress, so every year for Halloween her sister made her a costume. They were allowed to have candy. So they just dressed up for fun. Jacquelyn was 12 when her hands were burnt. She never made another dress again.

Before that all had happened she had nicknamed her sister Rabbit because she Jessica fell in love with the Jessica Rabbit costume that was to big for and that her sister made and every year she had been some kind of rabbit from a show as a costume to dress up in. The scar on Jacquelyn's cheek was from a whip when her mother had whipped her across the cheek after learning she had stolen from the closet.

Jacquelyn instead worked with what horses they had left after the farm started becoming run down, she has a special bond with animals. She can be found listening to music and taming bulls or wild horses with a red flag. This is how she makes money other then racing her mare Roxie, her twin sister also helps her out trying to make her sister proud of her, they are no longer are the best terms with each other since they were four-teen. 

Jessica can be found helping her sister, fighting, looking at herself in the mirror, or dressing up. She has a cockier spaniel named Duchess. She also has a horse who is named Blue Smoke and is really also her sisters. (I am sorry I think I forgot to mention that I decided they don't have a brother.)  Blue Smoke is a Blue Roan Thoroughbred mare with a white heart shaped spot on her forhead.

Jessica wants to be a singer actress, while Jacquelyn wants to be a horse trainer, jockey, groom, farmer. Jessica will likely break the rules out of fear while Jacquelyn will break them to see what she can get away with. Jessica never really got enough nutrition growing up because of their parents. The cook did pack up and leave one day as their parents were horrible business people and the end the house, barn and everything except what I have mentioned caught on fire.

Jacquelyn had opened the barn doors to let the horses escape and realized her sister was missing and they needed to get away. Apparently one of the horses was pregant. Her sister had been trying to get them out so Jacquelyn ran in there jumped on the unnameds back and pulled her sister up she grabbed a bag full of stuff as the horse and foal took off out of the barn. The foal was a chestnut mare with four white socks. She stands 18 hands tall, and is thoroughbred built, she has feathered feet like a belgian. There is a white crecent moon on her forhead and she is a direct descendant of the famous Man O' War. She is also said to be one of the fastest horses to ever live.

Blue Smoke is a Blue Roan mare who is part thoroughbred part quarter horse. She is 16 hands tall with a slender body and hazel brown eyes. Her fur isn't really blue but the grey speckles look blue. She is about 10 years old in humans years. She has one white sock on her front right leg. She is muscular and has a kind eye. On her nose is a white snip and blaze. Her muzzle is black.

Job they want/are perusing: Actress/Singer

Crush/Shippable: Yes

Other: Font and Color are Book Sea Green

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

no the cook put her hands in boiling water, sorry thought I changed that, they lived on a once beautiful farm, but when their parents inheirted it, everything started going down in flames, they don't have a brother, forgot to change that her sister stole clothes from the closet that had once belonged to her grandparents, but sold most of them for money to buy her sister food, the cook caught her stealing some food from the kitchen one day put her hands in boiling water. The farm was specialized in race horses and growing crops, dairy and some more. However in the end they had a few horses who had been abused from working to hard on the race track which can happen to the point where the heart explodes. She couldn't sew anymore, because her hands were to scarred and burnt for the time and she always shook afterwards, and when you shake to much you can't sew or you'll get out of line. yes their parents just wanted to be rich and if you need some more information I can make it up or tell you more, the burnt hand thing is combined with some truthful things of what would actually happened her sister is kinder, because her sister was treated better and yeah originally they were gonna be twins so yeah they are. Jacquelyn is the taller one though, because she was fed more and first born, but otherwise identical. and that can happen to. Okay gtg sorry I will tell you more. Ha I just need to write a story on her. I am going to test in my Home thread lab on what Jessica and her full backstory will be in a much neater paragrah thing sorry um pick the next color below orang which is yellow I think.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

For my incoming form, add to Elia that she purposly failed the color test (though if she actually tried she would get like a yellow or green)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Thank you Rune! Also, I love your forumfic School for the Cursed forumfic!

Name: Fiona Jane Magix

*Nickname: Fi (only be sister), Fi-fi (don't say that nickname)

Sexuality: straight

Color Class: red

Appearance: Fiona has long, golden blond hair that flows about three inches below her shoulders and always looks like it just came out of a braid (aka frizzy/curly). Fiona has bright, blue eyes with specks of green around the middle and pale skin that freckles whenever she is out in the sun. She has a build like a ballerina and is around 5'3" tall. 

Clothing Preference: On a warm day, Fiona will happily where any short-sleeved shirt and shorts, as long as the clothes are not colored green, black or grey. In the winter though, or when her parents are around, Fiona goes all formal. Grey sweater, long crimson red skirt passed her knees, white socks and black mary jane shoes. 

Personality: Fiona, when you first meet her, is extremely shy. Whenever she tries to make new friends, she usually lets the other person start talking first. Once she warms up to you though, Fiona becomes a bold, confident leader and great friend. When she's not being shy, Fiona can act either like an eight ear old (when she's excited or annoyed) or act like she's twenty (when she gets mad or when she's afraid but no one around her is). She's the kind of person that, if she's your friend, she's your friend for life and will do anything to help you. Fiona is also the type of person that, if she gets mad at you, will probably hold a grudge for the rest of her life. Fiona is also very book smart and gets annoed if she gets something wrong.

*Backstory: her parents, Summer Magix and David Magix, are both red sashes. Her mother is the CEO of a big compan that makes medicine and her dad is a lawyer. Both parents were never home, so that gave Fiona and her sister much free rein on their childhood, but it also raised Fiona to be scared of them. They also taught their kids about the color coding, and the importance it has, so though Fiona doesn't really agree with it, she might first act like she does so her parents don't get mad.

*Job they want/are perusing: an author. Fiona has loved to read forever.

*Crush/Shippable?: YES, she's shippable.

Other: Pink! And, um, PoV color

Name: Elia Electric Magix

*Nickname: E, Eli, Electric (the last one is more like a... pet name?)

Sexuality: straight

Color Class: purple

Appearance: Elia has long, honey blond hair (a shade darker than Fiona's hair) that flows to her shoulders and is always bouncy/curly, she often has it in a ponytail of messy bun. Elia has bright, blue eyes with specks of green around the middle and pale skin that never freckles. She has a build slightly stronger than Fiona and is around 5'4" tall (an inch taller than her twin).

Clothing Preference: Elia loves leggings. She'll wear regular leggings, short leggings, she alwas wears leggings any color. Other than that Elia will wear a short-sleeved shirt (purple, green or blue), and always has a jacket tied around her waist. Like her sister, when she meets her parents she wears a black sweater, long navy blue skirt passed her knees, white socks and black mary jane shoes. 

Personality: Elia is pratically the opposite of Fiona. When meeting new people Elia is always the first one to speak and is a chatter box. She always starts off a conversation with a completment, always trying to make a new friend. Elia is not one for rules (probably because of her childhood), and likes to break them. Despite her being rebellious, she will not drag her friends into getting into trouble, and always feels guilty for days if someone gets into trouble because of her. Elia is a lot more social than her sister, but has the same temper. She's very protective of anyone she calls her friend, and will happily yell at anone who is mean to her or her friends. Despite seeming all bold and brave, Elia is actually scared of hurting people, so if she ever gets in danger she will suclood herself, and her personality will change in an instant.

*Backstory: her parents, Summer Magix and David Magix, are both red sashes. Her mother is the CEO of a big company that makes medicine and her dad is a lawyer. Both parents were never home, so that gave Elia and her sister much free rein on their childhood, but it also raised Elia to be scared of them and that made her want to defy them in any way. They also taught their kids about the color coding, and the importance it has, so Elia associated it with her parents, and decided it was wrong. While her sister spent most of their childhood reading, Elia was always up and about, deciding what to do next.

*Job they want/are perusing: either some sort of leader job or an actor

*Crush/Shippable?: YEP, she is!

Other: Pink! And her PoV color

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Inferno, accpeted.

@Fiona, accepted.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Axel

*Nickname{s}: axe

Sexuality: pan

Color Class: red 

Appearance: brownish blonde hair always has his hair flipped to the left

Clothing Preference: a red shirt that says my puns intended and a pair of blue jeans with red Nike's

Personality: Aggressive and acts very childlike 

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing:

*Crush/Shippable?: open ship

Other: 

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

@Alex, is that a WiP from or do I need to check it?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Thanks I didn't realize I sent that and didn't think it would come through. That grammarly really helped.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

XD I just really want to get this form in, even though he probably won't show up for a while yet. 

Name: Scott Malanto
*Nickname{s}: Scotty

Color Class: Red
Appearance: Scott has starting green eyes and slightly long brown hair that he keeps swept to the left side of his face. Often times, his brown hair will overhang his green eye. He has a muscular build and broad shoulders, standing at about 6’1”. He has fair skin that tans easily, and is thus often seen with a tan.
Clothing Preference: Usually, Scott wears black jeans and an untucked, short sleeved solid white shirt with a leather jacket, but other times he’ll wear a green shirt instead.
Personality: Scott is a flirtatious fellow who often charms his way into getting what he wants. Speaking of what he wants, if he see something, or someone *cough* Freya *cough* that he wants, he won't stop until he get it/them. Scott has a fantastic singing voice, and he's great at playing the guitar and piano. He has anger issues, and if something doesn't go his way, he’ll get pretty upset. Scott is all about structures and plans. He loves tinkering with things in his free time.
*Backstory: Scott was originally good friends with Freya, but he moved to England when he was about 10 and the two lost contact. At age 14, he became famous for a song he wrote, and travelled the world, soon becoming a world-renowned singer. He didn't go to Rayani High because he took his studies on the road with him, but he did take the test and became a red sash.
*Job they want/are perusing: Professional singer.
*Crush/Shippable?: He's crushing on Freya, but feel free to have several others crushing on him too XD
Other: My FWRP; he's left handed.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

XD I forgot to mention his accent.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Can I add that Fiona has a cast on her left leg and crutches?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Fiona, yep!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune: Thanks! I'll make an intro thread either today or tomorrow! :D

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

@rune ill fix any mistakes including the other 
  • Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

Name: Iryoku Kamen

*Nickname{s}: “Kinishinai Kimi” (from Usoshaku, do not call him this), Kimi…TBD

Color Class: Orange—TBD otherwise (black, white, colorless, etc., if at all)

Appearance: Iryoku has dark brown eyes that are lighter than Usoshaku’s, and midnight black hair to his shoulder, which he either ties up or leaves down. He has a lot of bangs and an average hairline, and most of his hair seems to source from a fairly center position. He usually forgets to crop his bangs, so they fall over his eyes, and he doesn’t bother to hold them to either side unless his older brother does so for him.

Being Usoshaku’s brother, he does have resemblance to him, though his appearance is much less severe. He can still be considered handsome by some, however. His dimples on both sides of his cheeks are usually very prominent, because he is usually smiling. His worst expression is probably his brother’s severe expression, which only leans towards frowning. Iryoku has a light crease over both of his eyes, and he has slight lines underneath them, because he doesn’t usually sleep when his brother tells him to (shh, don’t tell Uso :P). He looks about as old as he is, maybe a bit younger from other angles. He is average in height and has a moderate build, but has a boyish face. He is also relatively dark in complexion—a bit darker than his brother.

Clothing Preference: Unlike his older brother, Iryoku dresses much more…modernly, if that makes sense. However, he is usually unaware of the current fashion trend. For him, fashion is basically in sports. He usually wears athletic clothing, and no formal clothing, and that means both upper and lower clothing. It doesn’t matter what brand it is, as long as its material is decent and is rather stretchable and lightweight. He is usually seen wearing athletic shoes/tennis shoes, with laces that are usually untied.

He prefers to wear his sash somewhere where it can’t affect him, and ties it in a knot and forgets about it—that is, he forgets where he tied it, or that it exists at all.

Personality: If Usoshaku may be called distant and stern, Iryoku can be considered open and bright. Though he appreciates his older brother’s tendency to protect him, he feels as if he is responsible enough to take care of himself, sometimes causing him to lash out. However, this is somewhat questionable—not only can he be brash at times, he can also have the tendency to not take situations seriously until it is too late. He also isn’t as considerate and thoughtful of his actions. For instance, he may accidentally say something offensive and not know it. He’s a very bad liar and can’t really hide his true intentions very well. He has good intentions, but he doesn’t know reality very well, causing in him sometimes trusting others a bit too much.

Speaking of responsibility and not taking things seriously, it is because of this that he is only an orange sash. If he were to put a bit more effort into the assessment, he could easily have been a red sash. However, due to his tendency to not pay as much attention/care as much, he’s only an orange. He also doesn’t take the color system very seriously, so he doesn’t tie his sash on tightly—and he sometimes loses it, to Uso’s dismay.

He feels like the color system is discriminating, but otherwise, he hasn’t expressed this belief to anyone, even his brother. Nonetheless, he treats everyone equally, regardless of the status set by the system. He actually is quite secretive and not as expressive, and pretty confined to what he reveals about himself.

He carries the protectiveness his brother does, though he can/will forget that at times, when his actions take over his thinking. He is actually quite troublesome and irksome. Though not necessarily a prankster, he likes to make jokes (probably bad) and puns (probably bad as well). He can and will start a fight if necessary, though not unless there’s a reason for it. He is pretty open to all others, though he can and will express his own opinions in his own way, regardless of whether or not the other likes it or not.

He likes expressing facts from a standpoint, since he can’t express facts about himself. Instead, he enjoys debating and arguing. He will not back down even when it is obvious he will face defeat or has lost. He is quite stubborn and refuses to change his view even after the other side has given enough evidence to prove otherwise.

*Backstory: TBD, along with Usoshaku’s.

*Job he wants: He kind of wants to become a lawyer, because he’s skilled in speech and writing.

*Crush/Shippable?: None; sure

Other: No favorite color, but any shade of green belonging to nature is nice.

He’s the younger brother of Usoshaku Kamen.

POV Color is the one of the form.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

@Galaxian ~ Accepted!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

ORANGE Sashes are open again for everyone.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Name: Axel

*Nickname{s}: axe

Sexuality: pan

Color Class: red 

Appearance: brownish blonde hair always has his hair flipped to the left

Clothing Preference: a red shirt that says my puns intended and a pair of blue jeans with red Nike's

Personality: Aggressive and acts very childlike 

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing:

*Crush/Shippable?: open ship

Other: POV

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

save a red until i fix my character

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

@rune i lost my page of where my thingy is :( and i was about to fix it 

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Bop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Name: Dixieland Delight

*Nickname: Dixie

Sexuality: Rectus

Color Class: Yellow

Appearance: Green Eyes, Flaming Auburn red hair, She has light tan  mexican skin, (I am not trying to be racist. I just don't want to have to redo this.) Her face is egg shaped upside down. She has medium eyebrows and her eyes are small and fine. She is 6 ft and many call her a giantess because females rarely get this tall. Thin so thin as if she were a wild animal who hadn't eaten in years. Sort of weak looking but still has a lot of fire left in her. 

Clothing Preference: A pink velvet dress with pink high heels and her second outfit choice is pirate like. A pink velvet shirt with scrunchy lace thing that pirates have on the bottom of the sleeves and across the neck line and at the bottom at the bottom of the lace and then a pair of jeans with patches and a hoodie of many colors in which her grandparents gave her. 

Personality: She is quick and agile. Make one wrong move and she will not hestitate. Like Jacquelyn but worse. She is scared of eveyone so she is always on the look out. She attacks people she hates alot and pushes people away so they never have a chance to break her. She is wild and free. Never listens to anyone and cares for no one. She likes to be alone, when in a crowd she likes to stay on the inner side.

*Backstory: She was named Cara Land Delight because it means Dear and she was very dear to her grandparents who raised many children but she was the only one to survive. All the others died in a fire. She is Jacquelyn and Jessicas cousin. These three are the only surviving line to the Royale's as far as anyone knows. The reason Cara was not mentioned in their backstories is because she was announced deceased when they could not find her after the fire was put out. She had run away on her horse  Now you might think well then how did they not know she was still alive.

However, the reason for this was that Jacquelyn and Jessica had been told by their parents that the horse had been sold to a man who was visiting relatives and that he had then taking the horse back to his own country and sold her to a glue factory. That was a lie as you can already tell. Secretly before that could really happen Cara hid the horse in an old run down shack. No one had seen that she was not really in the house when it was lighted. 

She kept her most valablue things in the shack including her horse and treasures. She lived alone in the shack for many years with her horse English Toffee. She fixed it up the best she could and was one day found by a stranger. She had grown wild and scared, afraid of everyone. She had what little proof she could have used when the party was ruined by the flames. She had a picture in which was torn to pieces by the stranger who was really her uncle. She killed him and was again on the run for her life.

Soon she was captured and caught but then escaped for she is smarter then most. She had brought a tooth pick, bobby pin, and paper clip with her just in case. No one really knows how she got those past the police except for herself. Soon very soon though something is going to happen. She has a golden sash and a black one but no one knows about the black one. (I had to make her because I forgot to make an extra character for the black sash thing and because I ran into a pot hole in one of the threads when Jacquelyn found a black sash in her stuff.)

Most would call her a bandit, she learned kung fu, and karate but rarely uses it if she has to defend herself. Her horses name is English Toffee and she is a chesnut mare with a star and stripe on her forhead. The mare is 17 hands tall and Thoroughbred built with feathered white feet. 

*Job they want/are perusing: She doesn't really know.

*Crush/Shippable:  Open

Other: POV and font.

(Maybe I will make a male next. I am now satisfied with having three females. The problem is I can't pick a name. Their is too many and my first choice is Garret but I feel bad naming a character that because there was a boy on here his name was Garret and we were friends. I think I might go with Billy but then I have an uncle named Billy who is really lazy. Oh I know I will name Billy the character after a song so it wouldn't be weird.)

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

~NAME: Byrd Blanka. ~NICKNAME: Byrdie, BB. ~AGE: 14. ~GENDER: Female. ~SEXUALITY: Straight. Very. ~COLOR CLASS: Blue. ~APPEARANCE: Byrd has a pixie cut of light blonde hair, which frame her light blue eyes. She has a short though skinny build, standing at about 5’1”, and is fairly tan. ~CLOTHING PREFERENCE: She hates the cold, so her closet consists mostly of fuzzy, stylish jackets and baggy pants. She likes darker colors; indigo, purple, and burnt orange, among others. ~PERSONALITY: She is pretty optimistic, always trying to look on the bright side but often failing. She has low self-esteem, believing she well and truly is below everyone else because of her sash color. She has a terrible relationship with her parents, as they are both Yellows, and spent a lot of time outdoors, hence her love for animals. Despite her sash color, she respects the Color System and anyone higher in it, which had led to some abuse and bullying. She still tries to be positive, though, and knows she cam always turn to nature to channel her easy temper. ~JOB THEY WANT/ARE PERSUING: Probably whatever her parents deem an awful enough job for her to have. ~CRUSH/SHIPPABLE: Oh, definitely, but they have to be Blue or Purple. ~OTHER: Green, I have plans for her even if I might not have time to get through them all. I will send a form for her older brother soon.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

@Sorrel ~ Accepted!

@Jacquelyn ~ I'm going to have Rune take a look at your form, though it looks pretty good to me.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Adding to Fuseiijitsu Rai's personality:

So far, he seems very annoying to his friends, though perhaps there is a certain trait of his that keeps his friends with him. He acts younger than his age, and pretty immaturely, when outside of school and work. He seems to keep going with no end when he is acting a certain way, and expects to get what he wants. He also smirks a lot, too.

Though he has an uncanny interest in explosives, Rai would never actually want to hurt anyone for his gain, if he can help it. He is highly devoted to the Black Sashes’ cause: That is, to end the discrimination by the Color System. As of far, he feels as if the Black Sashes have been going off of their original principles, with more taste in violence. As such, he is concerned for the standards that the newer recruits seem to not have, including (in his opinion) intelligence, tactic strategy, modesty (and not arrogance), and use of methods other than just violence—and probably more. Rai has high standards for himself and others at the same time.  

He has revealed a softer and empathetic side to him, though this side only shows to those closest to him. He will also defend those close to him, or comfort them. Otherwise, he just annoys them.

He likes staying outside rather than inside, and hates being cooped up.

Rai hates being betrayed, if he feels that he was right and the other wrong. In fact, he does have logic, and will admit to his own fault.

Most of what he says is coded, and it is sometimes hard to take him seriously.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018