~NAME: Trevor Blanka, goes by his middle name, Hudson. ~NICKNAME: Hud, and occasionally Trev when Byrd is teasing him. ~AGE: 16. ~GENDER: Male. ~SEXUALITY: Bisexual. ~COLOR CLASS: Orange. ~APPEARANCE: He has short brown hair, and light blue eyes not unlike Byrd's. He is pale, and kinda chubby, though in a cute way. Due to a slight hearing impairment, he has blue hearing aids. ~CLOTHING PREFERENCE: He likes loose clothing, and stuff that is easy to move around in. Sweatpants, t-shirts, and sneakers are what he usually wears, in any variety of colors. ~PERSONALITY: He is very efficient and energetic, which is part of the reason he became an Orange sash. He genuinely enjoys leading friends and helping them achieve their goals, but that is sometimes because he needs them for his own plans for the future. He can be very stubborn and impatient, unsupporting of ideas that don't help him. He is straightforward about his opinions, which tramples his friends' feelings, and he doesn't really understand his own emotions. Because of this he tries to listen to his sister, because she is more inwardly aware of her emotions, and tries extra hard to be considerate of her. His parents are proud of him for being an Orange Sash, so he is often favored over Byrd. He gets inspiration for projects and channels his more recognized feelings with music, which is why he's fascinated by it. ~JOB THEY WANT/ARE PURSUING: Singer/Songwriter, or Actor. ~CRUSH/SHIPPABLE: Open. ~OTHER: Green.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

@Sorrel ~ Accepted!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Is this open?... 0.0

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

"Don't call me Nymphadora!"

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

"If a captain goes down with their ship, let's be captains and stay with the forums until the end..." ~ Arrow

Yes it is, although you should ask Fallon which Sash Colors are closed.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

@Nymp ~ Always!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Name: Sierra Scotts

*Nickname{s}: Sear,

Age {14-18}: 14

Sexuality: asexual heteromantic

Color Class: green 

Appearance: Sierra is a thin, wiry girl, of average height. She has dark black hair that is usual kept in a messy French braid, her bangs sweep over her left eye. 

Her skin is pale, and her orbs are silver; she has sharp features, high cheekbones, and thin eyebrows. 

Clothing Preference: she is usually seen wearing loose fitting t-shirts, jeans, and sneaker. Her apparel is always causal and defiant.

Personality: She is loud mouthed, scrappy, and fierce. Usually listening to music with her headphones, or chomping on gum. She has a problem with authority, and can be a lain in the back end. She absolutely defeatist bullies though, and loathes injustice. 

She also enjoys graffiti...

*Backstory: uhhhh

*Job they want/are perusing: artist

*Crush/Shippable?: sure to ships 

Other: does something have to go here, I think I forgot oof...

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

"If a captain goes down with their ship, let's be captains and stay with the forums until the end..." ~ Arrow

Aha! Othercyan

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

@Nymph, what exactly do you mean by "and her orbs are silver?" Also, can you give her a couple positive traits?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oh! Eyes! I mean eyes, XP, sorry! And hmmm, she's very loyal, and likes sticking up for those underdogs. She has a prickly exterior, but a good heart beneath all that edginess and scowling. 

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

@Nymph, ok, personality is all good! But I'm afraid she can't have silver eyes. Can you fix that really fast?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Save orange and yellow/green(whichever you have less of)!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Sure! Cobalt then? Sorry again!!!

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

Oops, I forgot: Hudson/Trevor is 5"6.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Fiona, saved!

@Nymph, accpeted

@Sorrel, all good!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Wahoo!

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

hmmm ok question, should I make an introduction or just pop on another CC thread?... 0.0 sorry if this quest is annoying oof

• Posted at:

*Nymph*

She/her

weirdo

sleep deprived artist

ocean loving selkie

proud Christian

Name: Billy {Unknown}

*Nickname: Bill or Billy

Sexuality: Straight

Color Class: Orange

》jobs: most, no leadership roles 

》can mostly only date/marry other orange class people, sometimes red

》test score: 79-86%

Appearance: He has dark chocolate hair, Mexican tan skin, and chestnut eyes. His face is quite handsome with a strong jaw but he is no prince. He is around 7 ft. and has stopped growing. He has a long skinny body with a six pack, and other mucles.

Clothing Appearance: Cowboy Style; cowboyboots, a black bandana, jeans, and a T-shirt can be rainbow for all he cares but normally a solid red, blue, or white. A cowby hat a gold chain thing hanging out of his pocket. Part of the Black Sash group maybe. His face is well there is not but chin. However, I think we could go with a square jaw.

Personality: He's a trickster and a cheater sometimes. He is mean and rude mostly. Never cleans up his own messes only his horse and dogs mess. He likes too start food fights and make messes for others to clean up.

*Backstory; He was born homeless and lost his mother the day she died. A old lady found him one day, took him hom, and told her husband he was a gift sent from Heaven and their prayers had been answered because for a long time they had wanted children. His aunt and uncle were rich but would not take him in. So, he learned to play guitar and banjo on the street. He would bring his money home and give it to who he thought were his real parents. 

One day they moved to the country side and presented him with a high strung stallion named HellFireUp and a puppy whose name was Seasal. The three made a great pair but he felt something was missing.  He soon found out when they were older then old and died the thing that had been missing was them holding him when he was a baby. They had them alright but not any if him right after birth. 

He decided to search for more information and still is. He has found a greedy aunt and uncle. Soon he is to meet his father. 

Job/persuing: He wants to be in a band or a proffesional horse jumper.

Shippable: Open

Other: PoV

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

@Rune- Would it be okay if I make a Character who was born with no arms, and eventually he gets prosthetic arms? If not, alright.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

That just sound like his dog is dead. Well I am not redoing it unless I have to Gr.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Name: Summer Henderson-Magix

*Nickname{s}:

Color Class: Red 

Appearance: Summer has copper-colored hair that falls to her shoulders, always straightened and looking like she just got a haircut. She has hazel eyes and tan skin. She has a skinny build and a perfect posture.

Clothing Preference: Always trying to look profetional, Summer always has on a tight-fitting navy skirt and grey sweater. Very, very, very dark grey sweater.

Personality: Summer completely believes in the color system. She is very stuck-up and hates anyone, especially a lower class sash, talking back to her. She acts like she's in a business meeting at all times, and has no care for anyone other than herself, even her family. Her one good trait, I suppose, it that she won't ever do anything violent or cause harm to someone, no matter how much she dislikes them.  

*Backstory: Her parents, both reds, strived to make her great, and she does that to her children. She's never at home, always at work, and rarely even remebers her childrens names.

*Job they want/are perusing: Can she be like that person who comes to the school every once and a while to make sure the school and kids are all following the rules (and her intro thread could be her coming to check on the school)? 

*Crush/Shippable?: she's married... 

Other: Pink! and her PoV

Name: David Magix 

*Nickname{s}:

Color Class: Orange/Black 

Appearance: David has honey blond hair like his daughters and bright blue eyes. He is an average height, and has perfect posture just like his wife.

Clothing Preference: Business suits and golfing clothes.

Personality: David is never home, and is a business man. He only married Summer for the money, and spends most of his time spending that said money. He joined tshe black sashes because of his wife, and the way she treats other colors. He finds that the red sashes are the worst (despite marying one) and wants to destroy them.

*Backstory: He married for money... yeah

*Job they want/are perusing: member of the black sashes 

*Crush/Shippable?: he's married

Other: Pink! PoV

Name: Calder Anderson

*Nickname{s}: eh, you can make some

Color Class: Green 

Appearance: Calder has sandy/dirty/tan brown hair and bright hazel eyes that look normal but in reality are color blind. He isn't that tall, but he stands with such a confident stance it makes him look double his height. He doesn't look that muscle but is very athletic.  

Clothing Preference: Sports pants and a t-shirt.

Personality: Calder is one of those cocky people. Sure, he is smart and athletic, but he never really tries, always choosing the easist things. He usually comes off as happy-go-lucky type of person and is usually very happy. He's kind of a popular type, and sometimes that can get to his head. He is also pretty arrogant. Because of his color-blindness, he doesn't at all care about the color system and doesn't like it. 

*Backstory: his parents were yellow and always hid Calder because he was color blind.

*Job they want/are perusing: he's thinking

*Crush/Shippable?: Open 

Other: Pink! PoV

Name: Grey

*Nicknames:

Species: horse

*Breed: Irish Draught

Appearance: shiny grey coat and mane, big size for a horse. Very strong and fast.

*Accessories: brown leather saddle

Personality: Grey is the type of horse that just ignores everyone unless they have food. He's usually calm, but will get crazed and scared at times.

*Crush/Shippable: he's a horse but sure

*Backstory: Elia's horse

Other: Pink! And I'm not sure if they have PoV colors but PoV

Name: Ginger

*Nicknames:

Species: pony

*Breed: Palomino

Appearance: Ginger coat and mane (like her name). Lithe and strong, a very fast runner.

*Accessories: brown leather saddle

Personality: Ginger acts like a newborn puppy and is very active, running about and happily bucking anyone off her that's not her owner.

*Crush/Shippable: she's a horse but sure

*Backstory: Fiona's horse

Other: Pink! And PoV

Name: Dawn

*Nicknames:

Species: dog

*Breed: chewawa

Appearance: black sheen coat, with big ears and bright brown eyes. Very tiny.

*Accessories: a pink collar 

Personality: jumpy, kind and sweet, Dawn is a precious dog. She is practically scared of everything, she can't bare to be alone.

*Crush/Shippable: dog but sure

*Backstory: Calder's dog

Other: um.. PoV

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Nymph, I would suggest making an introduction thread 

@Inferno, how exactly is it possible for a sixteen-year-old boy to be about 7' tall? Can you please fix that? And by chestnut eyes, do you mean brown? He needs some more positive traits. And if an older couple adopted him, wouldn't that mean that he would have a last name? 

@Paradox, I guess that could happen? XD It might be better if you just say they lost their arm at some point.

@Fiona, accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune- I was thinking abou that then I started trying to think about how that could actually happen, and the reason I asked was I wanted to make a Character with no arms, and then I thought: "Would it be possible to get him prosthetics? I would like to get him some prosthetics though, and I was thinking about doing it with the new company.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Paradox, ohhh, ok. Well, then his arms would have to be new, since the company is pretty new. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune actually I was hoping you would ask me how a 16 yr old boy could be 7ft. A maximum height for a man is 8 ft.

Fun Fact 1) Cleopatras sister asked for a playmate which is basically a slave so who cares she wanted a friend. However, this 6 yr old wanted a playmate from an island where it was common not extremely common to find 7ft people. The whole island was full of them.

Fun Fact 2) You asked the wrong question. You should have asked can a 16 yr old boy be 7ft. Then I have a question for you can a 2 yr old boy be 5 ft? Sounds impossible right but its true then there is a 5 yr old boy who is 5'7. He is taller then Tom Cruise, believe it or not. So, Amazed yet because it is all true. Now we know not ever underestimate me because I usually don't make my character be something not possible or seemingly impossible unless I can prove it or tell you it has happened. So if it seems impossible but has anything to do with growth don't ask because I will have information to back it up with. I promise. Whether human, horse, wolf, or something other.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Inferno, yes, I'm aware that there have been people that tall, but it just seems.... unrealistic, if that makes sense, and that's why I'm asking you to change his height. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune an island full of 7ft people sounds unrealistic but yet it happened and what about all those basket ball players. Now 8ft is rare. Come on I don't understand what is wrong with peole I already sent the new form and my dad is 6 ft. Well my adopted  and your one of the few people I just told that I am adopted. I had a teacher who was 7ft. This lagit isn't that rare. There is an 8ft prince who might continue to grow if his surgry didn't prevent it.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I learn a lot of things each day. I just learned that there's an island somewhere in the CC world with a island full of 7-feet people.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Name: {Billy The Kid} Lagit I souldn't help it.

*Nickname: Bill or Billy, or Hey there kid

Appearance: He has dark chocolate hair, Mexican tan skin, and chestnut eyes. His face is quite handsome with a strong jaw but he is no prince. He is around 7 ft. and has stopped growing. He has a long skinny body with a six pack, and other mucles. {2 yr old who is 5'ft so yeah this can happen.} Lagit

Clothing Appearance: Cowboy Style; cowboyboots, a black bandana, jeans, and a T-shirt can be rainbow for all he cares but normally a solid red, blue, or white. A cowby hat a gold chain thing hanging out of his pocket. Part of the Black Sash group maybe. His face is well there is not but chin. However, I think we could go with a square jaw.

Personality: He's  a trickster, cheater, messy, liar, starts fights of any kind.

He never cleans up his own messes, the only messes you'll see him clean up is his horse Hellfires' and his dog Seasal. He likes to start food fights and pretend he accidentally spilled something on you. If you ask him to pass the ketchup he will reach for it and pretend he accidentally tipped it over. His room is always a mess. He tells lies to everyone and tricks them into thinking he's a awesome cool kid. He does what he wants when he wants, however he wants, where ever he wants. He is ignorant. Rude and disrespectful. Always looking to pick fights and has a terrible temper tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants.

By this I mean he screams and yells at everyone and throws things. He isn't embrassed and doesn't care for anyone except for his adopted parents and animals. He doesn't love anyone and hates everyone except his parents. He is especially mad at his uncle and aunt who are rich. He's been to juvenile or where ever a few times. He heart might even be colder then Jacquelyns. I doubt it but he sure does love throwing stuff.

*Backstory; He was born homeless and lost his mother the day she died. A old lady found him one day, took him hom, and told her husband he was a gift sent from Heaven and their prayers had been answered because for a long time they had wanted children. His aunt and uncle were rich but would not take him in. So, he learned to play guitar and banjo on the street. He would bring his money home and give it to who he thought were his real parents. 

One day they moved to the country side and presented him with a high strung stallion named HellFireUp and a puppy whose name was Seasal. The three made a great pair but he felt something was missing.  He soon found out when they were older then old and died the thing that had been missing was them holding him when he was a baby. They had them alright but not any if him right after birth.

Seasal is a tall black female Great Dane.

Hellfire is a tall blood bay stallion.

He decided to search for more information and still is. He has found a greedy aunt and uncle. Soon he is to meet his father. 

Job/persuing: He wants to be in a band or a proffesional horse jumper.

Shippable: Open

Other: POV

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Galaxian no lagit in real life there is

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Jacquelyn -- Sorry to intervene here, however, I felt as if I needed to. And please, don't think of any of the following as offending.

What you're saying doesn't have much to do with the issue at hand. Rune is the mod in this RP, not to mention the owner of this RP, and as she stated in the rules, the mods have the right to decline forms, accept forms, as well as request changes in forms before they are accepted. I know myself an island full of seven-feet people is highly unrealistic in most fictional worlds. In addition, she is not saying that it is impossible for seven feet and eight feet people. She is saying that it is unrealistic in this particular RP and world. CC is set in a different world than Earth, and this particular world happens to be created by Rune, and then by the gradual RP progress. In addition, you do have to consider that your character is 15-years-old, and this is an age that most boys are still growing.

You may say that he perhaps has a mutation or biological defection of some kind. Fine; sometimes the owners of RPs/mods of RPs, in this case, Rune, don't understand our logic, and as such, it's our responsibility to explain it to him/her/them. I believe I know this, as a fairly experienced RPer myself. However, it is also our responsibility, in addition to thoroughly explaining what we believe their mistakes to be, to be polite and civilized about it. Excuse me for saying this, but in the prior forms you made (and I also want to mention, you make great characters!), there were some cases where Rune wanted you to make changes, but the situation was overcomplicated slightly. I, being myself, sometimes sensed the feel of you being overly-sensitive at certain intervals, and sometimes, maybe a bit rude. There are other ways to express your feelings, and I feel as if that includes impatience, disgruntledness, perhaps rebellion of a certain type, if you will. Each of us happen to have different views on a matter, and in this case, RP form standards. What I am trying to get out is that Rune has different RP standards than you do, and she has the right to impose them--but you also have the right to explain politely to her why she may be wrong.

In addition, I would like to point out you did not answer all of Rune's questions about your character. In conclusion, if your feelings are so much you may express them in a way that would bother or hurt the person in question you will direct them towards, consider changing to another RP or making your own.

Thanks.

-Galaxian Explosion-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

These are my evilish characters I wanted to get them done first I have a good one coming named Lucy she is the last one for the royale family.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Name: Billy The Kid

*Nickname: Billy, The Kid,

Appearance: Chestnut brown eyes, dark chocolate hair, and quite charming face. He has tan mexican skin. His head is oval shapped. Where his chin is the top of the oval or in this case the bottom. He has thick eyebrows, and a crooked nose. With a tall lean yet muscular body. He is around 6 ft and his hair is slick and straight. He has a 6 pack and mucles. I don't know.

Clothing Preference: Cowboy style; He wears cowboy boots, jeans, cowboy hat, a gold chain thing that hangs out of his pocket. A bright orange sash that could be spotted  from almost anywhere. Not to forget he has a black bandana.

Personality: He is a trickster and gets into lots of mischief; such as smearing ketchup on the walls in the bathroom. Rude and disrespectful. He always wants his way and tries to do whatever he wants, when he wants, however he wants. He listens mostly to his parents only. He is not very considerate of others. He likes to show off his horse thought and thinks he is the best at everything. However, deep down he might have a good heart. He pretends to be good when his parents or teachers are watching. His parents say he's an angel. Though he is not very angel like at all. Oh and he is noisy. He loves loud music and to play his drums very loud especially outside or at night. He may be very hyper making this the reason for him being mean and annoying I mean he has adhd. Thinks he's cute when he wiggles his ears which means he is in a good mood.

*Backstory: He was born on the streets just as his mother took her last breathe. His father wrapped him in a blanket he had and knocked on a door rung the bell and fled leaving baby Billy alone until someone answered the door. The couple who answered had no children of their own and named saw there was a paper that said "His name is Billy". The couple brought him in. Their last name was kid and Billys' middle name was the.

Sometimes Billy was bullied at school and would come home and when asked what happened he would say I fell or tripped. However, they soon found out the truth. He was about seven or eight. So, they moved to the country and bought him a horse named Hellfire and a dog named Red rider.

Hellfire is a handsome stallion, while red rider is a Husky.

As his parents were growing older he began to notice how different he looked from them in pictured one day he found out they weren't his real parents. He is now looking for more information on his father and knows his mother is dead.

*Job they want/are perusing: He wants to join a rock or country band.

*Crush/Shippable?: No he is not, because no one likes him...No one cares anyways that I know what I am doing when I make each of my characters. Jacquelyn is needing a little someone to love her. Billy is trying to find his place in the world jut like me. Each of them have something that represents how I feel or wish I could fill or do...Like finding my purpose in life. It makes me feel a since of pride when my characters are excepted and a sense of joy when one of my characters finds somone to love and hold them or their purpose in life but I understand if you don't know or care. How would you feel if you worked so hard only to be declined. I lagit have two or three good characters on the way I just want to be a little more detailed on these ones. I have two characters accepted already and Jessica isn't that bad. She is the goodest one I made so far.

Other: POV Color

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Name: Lucy Royale

*Nickname: Lucy

》jobs: anything at all

》can mostly only date/marry other red class people, sometimes orange 

》test score: 87-100%

Appearance: She has strawberry blonde hair, beautiful red lips and a heart shaped face. Thin waistline and body. She has long hair that comes down to her waist.

Clothing Preference: She wears jeans, high heels or flip flops. Everyday she has to wear a red checkered apron because she works at a restraunt.

Personality: Caring, loving, sweetest person you'll ever meet and there'll be no sweeter. She loves everyone and very few things make her mad or sad. It hurts her too see all the children with broken hearts. She belives everything can either break or mend a child. She can often be heard singing the song red shoes. (she is named after my dog.)

Backstory: She really has none she grew up always helping her aunt and grandma make goodies. She loves to sing but not as much as cooking. She also loves children and reading. She values human live more then anything else. She has a parrot named Dolly and one named Molly and a Polly, each one sits on her shoulder and helps her work.

Job: A Head Chief at Red Checkered Flags Restraunt

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Name: Vixen Fox

*Nickname: Vixen

Appearance: She has strawberry blonde hair and a heart shaped face. Her eyes are green and she is 5'5. Slender and tall with very thin eyebrows.

Clothing Preference: Jeans, mint t-shirt, and hoodie. A pair of flip flops, high heels, or tennis shoes.

Personality: She can be sour or she can be sweet. She can be akward or cool. She can't start a fight, but she can end one. She is rude or she is nice but never purposely disrespects anyone unless they disrespect her first. She has a cold hard face but deep down inside she knows no matter how you look at her she will never stop being her. You can call her names but it doesn't get to her. Instead she replies Styx and Stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me.

Backstory: She grew up in a loving and caring home. Happy and healthy with only one animal a snake named Taco a boa contrictor. She still has her and carries the snake with her whereever she goes.

Job she wants: An artist so she can paint the sea & sky with her emotions and others emotions.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Incoming one or two more and I forgot age I think change the next one that comes throught to yellow sash please and thanks. Here is my list of Good and bad characters that have been accepted or need accepted or want accepted.

Evilish Characters

Jacquelyn is Red

Jessica is Yellow

Billy is Orange

Good Characters

Lucy is Red

Vixen is Yellow'

Vanessa is I forget

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Jacquelyn -- I can relate to being happy and prideful when characters are accepted. However, we as RPers have to adjust our characters as necessary, and that is not just you, which you are making it sound like. If you need to, please read over my prior post. There is a point to there being mods in FWRPs and RPs, and I do believe I stressed it enough in that and the purpose and role we all play.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

@Galaxin well I am sorry but um...I just sent an apology note so your gonna have to wait fot that and two more sign ups Lucy and Vixen. There my good characters. I messed up on Vixen thought I meant to say deep down she knows she's nice but in a way prettier way.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Vixen is 15, between. yellow

Billy is 16, bad, orange,

Jessica and Jacquelyn are 16, bad, yellow & red

Lucy is 40, good, red

Gypsy - being created from dragon to human right now. She will be good maybe in between. I want an even amount of all three types. So, a total of 9 characters. Can you save only the posts that you accepted please so when we move because I am actually working on a remake of Jacquelyn but am only doing so because of spelling errors and a few things I keep forgetting then remebering then forgetting. Okay have a good night sleep if you accept any I won't know until tommorrow night please ignore any post that aren't sign ups. Thanks and sorry I am just tired and wored super hard at the firehall tonight. ~ Jacquelyn

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Form -

Name: Vixen Fox

*Nickname: Vixen

Color Class: Yellow

Appearance: She has strawberry blonde hair and a heart shaped face. Her eyes are green and she is 5'5. Slender and tall with very thin eyebrows.

Clothing Preference: Jeans, mint t-shirt, and hoodie. A pair of flip flops, high heels, or tennis shoes.

Personality: She can be sour or she can be sweet. She can be akward or cool. She can't start a fight, but she can end one. She is rude or she is nice but never purposely disrespects anyone unless they disrespect her first. She has a cold hard face but deep down inside she knows no matter how you look at her she will never stop being her. You can call her names but it doesn't get to her. Instead she replies Styx and Stones may break my bones but word will never hurt me.

Backstory: She grew up in a loving and caring home. Happy and healthy with only one animal a snake named Taco a boa contrictor. She still has her and carries the snake with her whereever she goes.

Job she wants: An artist so she can paint the sea & sky with her emotions and others emotions.

Form -

Name: Lucy Royale

*Nickname: Lucy

Appearance: She has strawberry blonde hair, beautiful red lips and a heart shaped face. Thin waistline and body. She has long hair that comes down to her waist.

Clothing Preference: She wears jeans, high heels or flip flops. Everyday she has to wear a red checkered apron because she works at a restraunt.

Personality: Caring, loving, sweetest person you'll ever meet and there'll be no sweeter. She loves everyone and very few things make her mad or sad. It hurts her too see all the children with broken hearts. She belives everything can either break or mend a child. She can often be heard singing the song red shoes. (she is named after my dog.)

Backstory: She really has none she grew up always helping her aunt and grandma make goodies. She loves to sing but not as much as cooking. She also loves children and reading. She values human live more then anything else. She has a parrot named Dolly and one named Molly and a Polly, each one sits on her shoulder and helps her work.

Job: A Head Chief at Red Checkered Flags Restraunt

Form -

Name: Billy The Kid

*Nickname: Billy, The Kid,

Appearance: Chestnut brown eyes, dark chocolate hair, and quite charming face. He has tan mexican skin. His head is oval shapped. Where his chin is the top of the oval or in this case the bottom. He has thick eyebrows, and a crooked nose. With a tall lean yet muscular body. He is around 6 ft and his hair is slick and straight. He has a 6 pack and mucles. I don't know.

Clothing Preference: Cowboy style; He wears cowboy boots, jeans, cowboy hat, a gold chain thing that hangs out of his pocket. A bright orange sash that could be spotted  from almost anywhere. Not to forget he has a black bandana.

Personality: He is a trickster and gets into lots of mischief; such as smearing ketchup on the walls in the bathroom. Rude and disrespectful. He always wants his way and tries to do whatever he wants, when he wants, however he wants. He listens mostly to his parents only. He is not very considerate of others. He likes to show off his horse thought and thinks he is the best at everything. However, deep down he might have a good heart. He pretends to be good when his parents or teachers are watching. His parents say he's an angel. Though he is not very angel like at all. Oh and he is noisy. He loves loud music and to play his drums very loud especially outside or at night. He may be very hyper making this the reason for him being mean and annoying I mean he has adhd. Thinks he's cute when he wiggles his ears which means he is in a good mood.

*Backstory: He was born on the streets just as his mother took her last breathe. His father wrapped him in a blanket he had and knocked on a door rung the bell and fled leaving baby Billy alone until someone answered the door. The couple who answered had no children of their own and named saw there was a paper that said "His name is Billy". The couple brought him in. Their last name was kid and Billys' middle name was the.

Sometimes Billy was bullied at school and would come home and when asked what happened he would say I fell or tripped. However, they soon found out the truth. He was about seven or eight. So, they moved to the country and bought him a horse named Hellfire and a dog named Red rider.

Hellfire is a handsome stallion, while red rider is a Husky.

As his parents were growing older he began to notice how different he looked from them in pictured one day he found out they weren't his real parents. He is now looking for more information on his father and knows his mother is dead.

*Job they want/are perusing: He wants to join a rock or country band.

*Crush/Shippable?: Maybe I mean no one...is gonna ask so I would be better off making him marry Vixen, Jacquelyn, or Jessica.

Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Rune- Yep, I'm going to think fo a while before I make the Form, but I was wondering what he would actually do for the test, since he has no arms :/ I think he'll have a partner, would it be okay if I made something like a nine year old girl as his assistant? (Sorry for asking so many questions)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 22 ,