@Jacquelyn, ok, I understand that you want antagonistic and good OCs, but they still need to be balanced characters. That's why I need for Billy to have a couple positive traits, and for Lucy to have a few negative traits.

Vixen's personality is confusing me. How exactly is she awkward and cool? You're still missing something in other.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Koda McCoy
*Nickname{s}: N/A
Age {14-18}: 16
Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic
Color Class: Yellow
Appearance: Koda has pale skin with messy dark blonde hair going down to around his chin. He has light brown eyes and glasses, and he's around 6'1, pretty dang tall for his age. He has a large diagonal scar running from right under his chin on his right side, running all the way down to the left side of the base of his neck. He usually tries to cover this scar up somehow.
Clothing Preference: Koda prefers to wear darker-colored, formal looking clothes, sometimes with high collars. He usually just wears black jeans and sneakers, the usual, and he wears a bandage (think those cool white wrapping bandages) around his neck where he got his scar. He keeps his glasses on at all times, even when he's sleeping.
Personality: Koda is extremely strongly devoted to the color system, even willing to kill people who try and take it down. He puts his desires in front of others, believing his life is of the utmost value to him. Koda's quite smart in actuality, and him only being a Yellow is due to the stress throwing off his brain, which usually happens when he's placed in dire situations. He's often generally angry, not having much sympathy for others at all.
*Backstory: He came from a family of Greens that mainly didn't support the Color System. Under the influence of others as a young child, however, he became very strongly devoted to the Color System. His older brother eventually snapped, driven by the Color System to k1ll1ng someone in the government. Koda tried to fight off his brother, and his brother gave him his scar on his neck. Koda managed to pin down his brother and call the police in time for his brother to be arrested. Ever since, Koda's view of those who hate the Color System has been severely warped, believing anyone who doesn't support the Color System even a little is a problem and a criminal who needs to be eliminated.

*Job they want/are perusing: Police officer, probably

*Crush/Shippable?: No

Other: god there's so many colors to choose from, but blue and rose gold are two of my favorites

mods let this through please

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

@Wild, accpeted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Form -

Name: Vixen Fox

*Nickname: Vixen

Sexuality: Straight

Color Class: Yellow -

》jobs: most, no leadership roles or doctors {nurses are OK}

》mostly only able to date/marry yellow, sometimes people from the green class

》test score: 75-78%

Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair, heart shaped face. Her eyes are green and she has medium eyebrows. She stands at 5'5 and is slim as a slim jim. On her right arm she has a tattoo that has the word styx in blue then stones next to the word.

Clothing Appearance: Jeans, a hoodie, and a pair of flip flops or high heels. She wears a golden necklace around her neck that has a cross on it.

Personality: She can be sour or sweet. Sometimes weirs. You'll never see her start a fight but you'll see her end one. If your rude she is, if your nice she is. She always follows the golden rule Treat others, how you want to be treated only there is a catch. She does that the other way around if you treat her nice she is nice but if you are mean she is mean. You'll never see her disrespect anyone unless they disrespect her first. Call her names and she will reply with this simple phrase; my mother always told me styx and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me. (Did you catch my mistake? Its styx instead of sticks. Styx is a band, also a river. This makes her weird because she makes sure to flash her tatoo at them that has stones and then the word styx before the stones.)

*Backstory: She grew up in a loving caring home. Her only pet is a boa constrictor named Taco.

Job: VFD (You better know what that stands for and yes you can be one at the ripe young age of 14 minimum. There is only one or two rules. Your father or mother has to join also. You can only join a VFD in your city or was it county. You must be 14 or older. No fooling around in dangerous situations. And you can't drive a fire truck unless your 18 +. Also, you can't go to certain calls such as ones where someone has a gun and yes firefighters go to emergencys like that. Trust me its not a pretty sight or at least not something you want to hear about and oh can I ever tell you. It has happened and recently did I heard about it from somewhere.) Volunteer firefighter

Job she wants: She wants to paint the sea and sky with her emotions and love.

Crush/Shippable: *Always*

Other: Plum PoV

Incoming; Lucy, and Billy.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Name: Alicia Rose Shadowwood

*Nicknam: None

Sexuality: Bisexual

Color Class: Green

Appearance: Dark brown hair with brown eyes. Her hair is very short, and she is talller than average for her age. 

Clothing Preference: She usually always wears some kind of dress/crop top with ballet flats. 

Personality: She is kind, sweet, mischevious and a bit flirty. She doesn't really care much about school, even though she was born with smarts, which is why she got so hard. The one subject she pays attention to is engineering because she hops to be an electrical engineer when she's older. 

*Backstory: 

*Job they want/are perusing: Electrical engineer (if that''s possible for a green)

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

Other: Turquoise, fraternal twins w/ Rebecca (below)

Name: Rebecca Maisie Shadowwood

*Nickname{s}: Some call her Becca, but she prefers no nickname

Color Class: Red

Appearance: Ash-blond hair with eyes that look like they change color in the sunlight, the blue-gray ones with green. She is about a normal height and weight for her age. She has a birthmark just underneath her neck. 

Clothing Preference: Just a t-shirt and jeans, along with sneakers. She's not really into fashion. 

Personality: Quite the introvert, prefering to keep to herself most of the time. She doesn't go to social events, prefering to work hard. She gets very annoyed by her sister, and studies hard. She likes doing everything well, and hates rushing an important piece of homework or project. 

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: Doctor

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

Other: Turquoise, favorite academic things are biology and creative writing

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Up come on please except this one I will get the rest done but Vixen needs accepted because I can't save her form. I normally memorize everything.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Jacqueline, Why exactly does a 15-year-old have a permanent tattoo?

@Vixen, how tall is taller than average for both Alicia and Rebecca's age? And what is Rebecca like once one is her friend? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune, let's just say Alicia's about 5'6", and Rebecca's 5'4". Rebecca doesn't make friends easily, and even if she makes one she sees them as something temporary and doesn't trust them with secrets. However, if... say, six months have passed, and they're still friends, she'll start to open up. She'll be a loyal, kind person who will drop time out of her schedule to help them, and will defend them no matter the cost. 

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Because she was a bad kid. Jk. because her parents let her and her older cousin was a tattooist. Whatever it's called. He was really nice and maybe she had a crush on him but no longer cause he died I forgot about that *Whoopsy daisy*. Odd but yeah people can marry there cousin especially in Alabama I think is the place that allows it and all other kinds of crazy things

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

@Vixen, accepred

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune am I acc...cepte...d...d.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Name: Charles Fressure
*Nickname: Charlie?, Mr. Fressure, Mr. Chairman, Chairman Fressure
Color Class: Red/Black
Appearance: He is about 6’4”, with a muscular build and graying light brown hair with bright blue eyes, though his left eyes sags a bit. This is because due to a small stroke, the left side of his body is weak and he has to walk with a cane; the left side of his body slightly dragging when he walks so there is this clop from the cane and a shuffle from his weak left leg.
Clothing Preference: He wears suits of gray or dark gray usually, wearing black narrow glasses. His red sash used as a handkerchief in his coat pocket.
Personality: Charles is an introverted man, with little to say, and if he says something, t’s in a deep husky voice, and usually of importance and mystery. He seems to prefer to stay to himself, staying behind the scenes of Max ITD watching everything. The only one who has ever seen him face to face s Grant Odell and no one else in the company has ever seen the owner/Chairman of the company before. He takes everything he hears into deep consideration, planning and strategizing. Seemingly strange about him though, e has an odd love toward bears.
*Backstory: N/A
*Job they want/are perusing: Owner/Chairman of Max ITD
*Crush/Shippable?: No
Other: Gray; Rune and I control him.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Name: Grayson Hawkley

*Nickname{s}:

Color Class: Red

Appearance: Grayson's build is large and imposing, and his cold gray eyes and almost permanently severe expression don't help. His black hair is cut short, and the sides are beginning to turn gray. His face is sharp, hard, and angular. His skin is pale, as he typically works and lives inside, and his hooked nose resembles a hawk's beak.

Clothing Preference: Expensive white suits that make his red sash clearly visible

Personality: Grayson is cold, calculating, and intelligent. The only thing he cares more about than his business, Hawkley Corporation, is the Color System whose sashes it helps make. He has no qualms with taking advantage of low wages and other mistreatments of workers in other countries to make a larger profit. Grayson is almost never there for his wife, who he married solely because she's in one of the more powerful Councils, or his daughter, who he didn't intend to have - especially because said daughter has a purple sash. Grayson sees people as tools, their functions determined by the color of their sash: Reds can be used as top executives or advisors, Oranges for lower leadership roles, Yellows for jobs requiring skill, Greens and Blues as unskilled workers, and Purples as cheap labor. Of course, Grayson doesn't let anyone know this. In front of cameras or crowds, his rare (and fake) smile comes out, and he acts as a capable, intelligent leader who wants what's best for his employees. If somebody angers him, though - say, his daughter wearing a black sweater when wearing any black is clearly banned and a sign of rebellion - he'll struggle to keep up this facade, and the moment he's out of sight, he'll have a violent outburst against the person who's angered him.

*Backstory:

*Job: CEO of Hawkley Corporation, which makes the fabric used for sashes

*Crush/Shippable?: No.

Other: Silver

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

@Jacquelyn, accpeted.

@Fallon, *thumbs up*

@Firework, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I really like Charlie, he reminds me of the quiet side of Albus Dumbledore... Except, you know, less nice. Oh yeah, as a curious question, why is he against the Color System? It's probably important for plot, but with people like him I want a Backstory... Oh well, I'll just sit here and enjoy his fondness of bears. Headcanon where he just has a stuffed Teddy bear on his desk, and is obsessed with Winnie The Pooh.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

@Sorrel ~ Well, I haven't given his backstory much thought, which is why I haven't put it down. But once I/Rune and I figure it out, we'll let you know! And side note, don't know if you've been keeping an eye on the Important TFSK thread, but I'm currently making the wiki for it just so you know in case you wanted to still be in it. And Rune and I are planning on a CC wiki too.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Also, if Hawkley's wife is in the council, he might have known the Hesters.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

I don't really want to continue in TFSK, not when it's so close to the forumpocalypse. I'll probably go there to give away my characters, what's the thread number again?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel ~ Okay. And I forgot.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

I found it, that's okay.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

1 , 2 , 3 ... 21 , , 23