@Eliza, then you're all good to go, my dude. 

@Wild, hhhhh Maxwell is a precious smol bean and I sort of want to ship him with Freya. Also, accepted.

@Boop, *thumps up* accepted

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Juniper 

*Nickname{s}: June 

Age {14-18}: 14

Sexuality: Bi 

Color Class: Green 

Appearance: Juniper has tan skin and curly brown hair that sometimes gets in his face. He’s a bit short around 5,0. But he has green hazel eyes. 

Clothing Preference: Usually likes to wear plaid shirts and geans, he also seems to commonly wear t-shirts and seems to have a liking to leather bracelets and necklaces so he can be seen wearing those to, the colors usually range from red, brown, neutral colors, orange, blue, etc. 

Personality: Juniper is very friendly with others but he tends to be quiet. Although Juniper seems to be anxious most of the time wondering what others think about him. He can be calm though in tough situations even though he can be anxious. Juniper also seems to be a bit sarcastic sometimes when he’s not in a good mood. Though he can be a bit quick tempered sometimes. But he generally loves animals!  

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing: They want to be a performer (( basically he wants to show dogs/animals doing tricks and stuff)) But he’s also interested in drawing. 

*Crush/Shippable?:

Other: Blue. Oh I’m also interested in helping if you need any help ^^

heres the finished form! 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Name:  Michael Bernard
*Nicknames: MB, Mike
Sexuality:  Homosexual
Color Class: Green
Appearance:  Mike has messy light brown hair and green eyes. He has fair skin and a relatively thin build. He’s around 5’6 and he has round face. Mike looks relatively young compared to other kids. He wears a watch almost all the time along with a silver ring.

Clothing Preference: Mike wears whatever he finds comfortable. He doesn’t have much of a sense in fashion but most of his outfits aren’t that eye melting. He either wears sandals or running shoes. Mike dresses very casually. For a formal occasion, Mike usually wears a long sleeved shirt, black pants, black running shoes, and a tie.
Personality:Michael is laid back and chill. He can’t be trusted to keep anything safely, because he’s great at losing everything. He’s kind and loyal to his friends. He is pretty reckless and is known bad at planning and and thinking about his actions before he does anything. He can be rude, and he often makes fun of people. Michael always plays pranks on people, though he sometimes takes them way to far. He can be impulsive and gullible.

*Backstory: N/A. I’ll write it later
*Job they want/are pursuing: Actor, comedian,really something relating to entertainment
*Crush/Shippable?: Yes, Open
Other: Royal blue

Name: Dylan Garner
*Nicknames: If your a close friend probably Dyl.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Color Class: Purple
Appearance: Dylan has pale skin and black hair. He is pretty lanky and is around 5’8/ He has dark brown eyes, He has a scar on his cheek from a fight with someone. Dylan’s hair is always messy. He usually has a couple of bruises, from something or other,

Clothing Preference: Not much of one. He wears whatever he feels like or whatever is comfortable for him. Most of his clothes are muted or dark colors. Dylan usually wears one of his 12 or so shirts that he’s had for a while. He usually wears a hoodie or jacket. He wears a watch.
Personality: Dylan is rebellious and spiteful. He has anger issues and is extremely salty. He is cold around everybody and is pessimistic as heck. Dylan is protective and loyal to his friends. He is kind to his friends. Dylan is intelligent though he often fails things on purpose, just because he can.
*Backstory: N/A (Need to finish it). He’d probably never talk about it anyway.
*Job they want/are pursuing: Doesn’t have one on mind
*Crush/Shippable?: Open
Other: Royal Blue

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

All Accepted 

Name: Antonio Smito 

*Nickname{s}: 

Sexuality: Bi, but leans towards guys 

Color Class: Blue 

Appearance: Dyed black hair with brown at the roots, his hair having been originally brown. He has brown eyes and a sharp nose. His skin is originally pale, but he tans very often. He has a muscular build and a height of about 5' 6".

Clothing Preference: Mostly jeans, a flannel shirt and brown hiking boots, but he's pretty flexible and doesn't really mind what he cares, except for his sash. He made sure his sash was navy blue so sometimes it would appear black. 

Personality: Antonio, though very excitable, likes to stick to the side lines and not get involved with things. He's neither an extrovert nor introvert, and tends to be pretty chill when first met. He's very upset about his placing, and thus wears a navy blue sash that can appear to be black. He is fairly sassy and sarcastic, and quickly angered when it comes to his color grouping. He doesn't do anything small; it has to be big. Antonio is also very caring and protective about this friends, and also very attached to them. 

*Backstory: 

*Job they want/are perusing: Something big, but as for what that is he isn't too sure.

*Crush/Shippable?: open

Other:

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Editing Karoline.

Name: Karoline Ziloke.

*Nicknames: Crazy Karoline, She's The Good Name For "Sweet Murderer", Little Girl With A Secret.

Age: 16. (Changing her age, 'cause why not, I mean, she's the same?)

Sexuality: Pan.

Color Class: Orange.

Appearance: Karoline has long brown hair that goes past her elbows, she has one red eye. Karoline is around 6 feet tall inches tall, she's quite muscualar, and has pale skin. She has this sort of creepy look to her red eye, like it's glowing, but it's not, around the rim of the pupil of the eye is a color of gold. The reason I said "she has one red eye" is because Karoline's other eye is injured, and she can't see out of it. Karoline's left eye isn't completely covered in slashes, there's just one knife slash over it, the rest of her eye is wide open all the time, it doesn't even close at night, and it looks to be filled with fear all the time, like the moment that caused the wound also caused permanent fear.

Clothing Preference: A white shirt, a black leather jacket, black combat boots, and blue jeans with tears at the knees. Inside her jacket, Karoline has four knives, they're hidden well, and are sheathed so they don't cut her clothes, these knives are super sharp. She wears her orange sash on her 

Personality: Karoline is more intelligent than she wants people to know, this is why she acts insane in front of people. Karoline is sometimes rude and violent, but this is a rather rare occurrence, as it only happens when she's having a bad day. Most of the time Karoline is distant from people, but she can become close to someone. Karoline often acts quite crazy, smiles crazily, everything crazily, yeah, that. If Karoline has a crush on someone, she might become obsessed and try to earn their love, her whole personality could change to a lovable personality, and it could take years for her to stop.

*Backstory: Karoline had been assumed to have murdered someone when she was 10, this was when she injured her eye. The dead body had knife slashes fatal ones, and Karoline was found there, screaming and carrying a very sharp knife, half of her face bleeding uncontrollably, she was never able to feel her eye, or see out of it, again, she was sent to court, but they couldn't find proof that she did it other than that small fact that she was laughing in the court, in a crazy way, like she was insane, but they let her out of the scene because they didn't find any other evidence.

She was always called names because of the injury on her face, but those people who called her those names ended up disappearing, somehow.

*Job they want/are persuing: Military.

Theme Song(s): Antisocial ~ BEAUZ & Heather Sommer, Shadows ~ it's different (feat. Miss Mary), and After the Heartbreak ~ Brielle Von Hugel.

*Crush/Shippable?: Has a crush on Amare.

Other: Maroon and Black. 

(Mods, please, please let this through.)

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Clothing Preference: A white shirt, a black leather jacket, black combat boots, and blue jeans with tears at the knees. Inside her jacket, Karoline has four knives, they're hidden well, and are sheathed so they don't cut her clothes, these knives are super sharp. She wears her orange sash on her wrist.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

@Rune can i make an incorrect quote thread for this fwrp? 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Bookmark for LIFE!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Name: 

*Nickname{s}: 

Age {14-18}: 16

Appearance: 

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

*Backstory:

*Job they want/are perusing:

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes, and can he have a crush on Antonio?

Other:

This is clearly a character in progress. I'm thinking of a name so far.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

When will the starting thread be posted?

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

@Boop: It already started. Here's the thread number: /341291

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

fanwings38
Name: Freedom

*Nickname: Free

Sexuality: Straight

Color Class: Red because I'm GT and missed just 1 on both STAAR tests for 3rd grade

Appearance: Freedom has straight black hair that is sometimes short but mostly long where you can see it sticking out beside his neck. His eyes are the color of chocolate, and seem to get lighter every day...

Clothing Preference: Freedom wears a red shirt and sash with denim jeans.

Personality: Freedom can be quirky sometimes, and tends to do what others are doing. Perhaps to fit in, IDK. He...

*Backstory: Freedom was born in a place called Satex in the city of Antsan. He later moved to a suburb of Hustown called Appleland. He started school at Goldriver elementary then went to High school years later then moved to Amberleta and went to school over here.

*Job they want/are perusing: Inventor?

*Crush/Shippable?: no

Other: Red

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

Both Accepted 

@Atbash, sure! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Nightwolf, Oof, sorry I didn't see that form before. Yep, that's chill if your character in the making has a crush on Antonio 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Conner Conway

*Nickname{s}: Con

Age {14-18}: 16

Color Class: Yellow

Appearance: Darker blonde hair that has a windblown look, revealing his light green eyes. About three inches shorter than Felix, he is not that muscular compared to his brother.

Clothing Preference: Wears jeans or sport pants with a t-shirt or collared shirt.

Personality: Smart, not serious, carefree, and talkative. Basically the complete opposite of Felix.

*Backstory: Because he is younger than Felix, he’s not often told to excel as much as his brother. He tries to lighten things up ever since their mother died, but he had always been the most laughing one in the family.

*Job they want/are pursuing: Chemist…. He LOVES mixing things together and, sometimes, exploding things up.

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes.

Other: This green

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name: Rina Alexander 

Color Class: Red

Appearance: Rina has shoulder-length, wavy red hair and teal eyes. She has fair skin and a slender build. She's about 6'2".

Clothing Preference: Rina likes to wear overly formal clothes wherever she goes. She prefers dark colors, especially dark blue.

Personality: Rina is ambitious and cunning, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She's singleminded and great at focusing on things. She's strangely desensitized to horrifying or gruesome things, and even finds them fascinating or beautiful. On the surface, she seems like a dreamy, though slightly eccentric girl, but she can switch to a calculated, somewhat arrogant personality in a matter of seconds. She also tends to be rather insensitive to people's feelings, and is seen as condescending at times. 

*Backstory: She grew up with two Red parents, who encouraged her to he the best she could be. She fully expected to become a Red like them, and she did.

*Job they want/are perusing: She's not sure of the specifics, but she definitely wants a leadership job

*Crush/Shippable?: I mean sure I guess?

Other: Blueeee

I'll submit my other characters later but I wanna get this in or I miiight forget about it

• Posted at:

regicide

slytherin

but you can't just stay down on your knees

the revolution is outside

@Fallon, mind elaborating a bit more on Conner's personality? Maybe a few of his like/hobbies?

@Amethyst, accepted 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Personality: Smart, not serious, carefree, and talkative. Basically the complete opposite of Felix, though he hates music (playing it) and doesn’t reeaally care about what their father says about him. He loves making new friends, regardless of their status, and will stand up for those who need it. He can however be a little too friendly and that often annoys people. 

Better?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Fallon, that's good! Accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Yay! I've finished this form!

Name: Luciano Niccolò

*Nickname{s}: Hates nicknames

Age {14-18}: 15

Appearance: Luciano---despite his name’s meaning---doesn’t have golden hair, but dark, brown hair and deep amber eyes. Luciano has slightly tanned skin from being outside often. He is slightly muscular, but only slightly. He is of average height. There’s always a scowl or frown on his face. Always.

Clothing Preference: Luciano wears orange hoodies and red shirts. He tends to wear yellow jeans and yellow high tops. If you’re wondering, yellow isn’t hit favourite color. Orange is.

Personality: Luciano doesn’t like to be teased. He doesn’t like to be bothered. To be honest, he doesn’t like most things. He says things that he doesn’t mean, but regrets it afterwards. He can be very charming when he want to, but he’s usually not. Around people he trusts, he can be happier than his usual grumpy demeanor. He can have a lot of trouble communicating his feelings, but once he does, he won’t lose his confidence. He’s basically a big tsundere, really. He may not be the smartest person in the world, but he does have a golden heart.

*Backstory: Luciano, NightWolf, and Xavier were a trio. Best friends. They took the test together. No matter what, they promised each other that they’ll stay friends and help one another through difficult times.

*Job they want/are perusing: Luciano wants a job that’ll help him express his true thoughts. Art. He wants to be a painter.

*Crush/Shippable?: Antonio

Other: Prussian blue

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Accepted!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Awesome! :D

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Name: Montgomery Quill

*Nickname{s}: Uncle Monty, Monty,

Age {14-18}: 24,

Color Class: Was a member of the yellow class.

Appearance: His brown hair is all in disarray, and the same for his beard. His eyes are a calming blue, and some of his teeth were knocked out of his mouth. He wears a overly-large pair of glasses.

Clothing Preference: He wears basic clothes under a rain jacket. He is always wearing a rain jacket, and has an umbrella at his side.

Personality: He is quick to anger and the first to fight. His passionate anger has gotten him into a lot of trouble, as he is now fired and homeless. He cares a lot about people, even those he doesn't know. He will always try to have the final word.

*Backstory: He was kicked out of school for his aggresive behavior. He is Magnus' uncle.

Other: Purple

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

@Rune

Could Juniper have a dog? Since his job sorta requires it I guess? 0.0 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

@Hawk, Once someone is placed in a color class, they are in that color class for the rest of their lives. Also, being kicked out of a school that pretty much is your future for aggressive behavior seems a bit harsh. If you could maybe elaborate more or just say that Montgomery was often in detonation, then that would be great. 

@Fossil, of course! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

WiP form:

Name: Daniel Windwood 

Color Class: Yellow

Appearance: 

Clothing Preferance:

Personality: 

Job they want: Chef

Crush/Shippable: Yee

Other: Yellow: WiP form

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Okay then, he was kicked out of school for the aggressive behavior of trying to stab several fellow students and teachers. He was also in prison for quite a while.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Please let my post through, mods/autofilter.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Please.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Rune can you please post something on the real thread  so it comes back up

• Posted at:

nickname: hope

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Name: Karoline Ziloke.

*Nicknames: Crazy Karoline, She's The Good Name For "Sweet Murderer", Little Girl With A Secret.

Sexuality: Pan.

Color Class: Orange.

Appearance: Karoline has long brown hair that goes past her elbows, she has one red eye. Karoline is around 6 feet and 1 inch tall, she's quite muscualar, and has pale skin. She has this sort of creepy look to her red eye, like it's glowing, but it's not, around the rim of the pupil of the eye is a color of gold. The reason I said "she has one red eye" is because Karoline's other eye is injured, and she can't see out of it. Karoline's left eye isn't completely covered in slashes, there's just one knife slash over it, the rest of her eye is wide open all the time, it doesn't even close at night, and it looks to be filled with fear all the time, like the moment that caused the wound also caused permanent fear. 

Clothing Preference: A white shirt, a black leather jacket, black combat boots, and blue jeans with tears at the knees. Inside her jacket, Karoline has four knives, they're hidden well, and are sheathed so they don't cut her clothes, these knives are super sharp. She wears her orange sash on her 

Personality: Karoline is more intelligent than she wants people to know, this is why she acts insane in front of people. Karoline is sometimes rude and violent, but this is a rather rare occurrence, as it only happens when she's having a bad day. Most of the time Karoline is distant from people, but she can become close to someone. Karoline often acts quite crazy, smiles crazily, everything crazily, yeah, that. If Karoline has a crush on someone, she might become obsessed and try to earn their love, her whole personality could change to a lovable personality, and it could take years for her to stop. Karoline is cold and harsh most of the time, sure, she won't hurt anyone unless if they hurt her, then they die.

*Job they want/are persuing: Military.

Theme Song(s): Antisocial ~ BEAUZ & Heather Sommer, Shadows ~ it's different (feat. Miss Mary), Queen of France ~ Royal, This Little Girl ~ Cady Groves, Little Girl ~ Faith Marie, Antidote ~ Faith Marie, Royalty ~ Alexi Blue, Waiting ~ WE ARE FURY (feat. Olivia Lunny), Imprisoned ~ Makeyla feat. T-RoMaN, Ruins ~ Ryder, Bleeding Out ~ Imagine Dragons, The Mystic ~ Adam Jensen, One Of A Kind ~ NEFFEX, Emperor's New Clothes ~ Panic! At The Disco, Lonewolf ~ Emdi x Coorby (feat. Kristi-Leah), and After the Heartbreak ~ Brielle Von Hugel.

*Crush/Shippable?: Has a crush on Amare.

Other: Maroon and Black. 

(Mods, please, please let this through)

This update for my character might repost, but it will look different.

By the way, putting the backstory here since it takes up a lot of space.

Backstory: 

Karoline had been assumed to have murdered someone when she was 10, this was when she injured her eye. The dead body had knife slashes fatal ones, and Karoline was found there, screaming and carrying a very sharp knife, half of her face bleeding uncontrollably, she was never able to feel her eye, or see out of it, again, she was sent to court, but they couldn't find proof that she did it other than that small fact that she was laughing in the court, in a crazy way, like she was insane, but they let her out of the scene because they didn't find any other evidence.

She was always called names because of the injury on her face, but those people who called her those names ended up disappearing, somehow.

Karoline's parents died when she was 5, this made Karoline cold and harsh, it also made her act less and less sane, when really, she was intelligent enough to survive on her own, stealing food and money from people easily. Karoline mostly exercised every day, she learned to keep herself healthy.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

@Hawk and @Hidden Treeline, accepted

@Cora/Inlight, what exactly do you mean? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Amanda Kimenkey

Nickname: Aunt Mandy (called that by Sophie)

Sexuality: Unlabeled

Color Class: None, she's Sophie's aunt

Appearance: Aunt Mandy has graying brown hair that is gelled so much it gives off a terrible stench and sticks to her head straight down. It is cut short and ends at her chin in a bob. At least, it would be a bob if it weren't gelled so straight. It mostly represents a helmet instead, especially with the bangs that reach just above her eyebrows. Mandy has huge, round glasses that magnify her eyes to thrice their size, making her look permanently surprised which is only added to by her eyebrows, which are penciled so they look like upside-down V's. She's small and bony, and has an extremely shrill voice.

Clothing Preference: She dresses mostly in egg-yellow blouses and tight-fitting light pink pants. She wears a thin white cardigan over everything. Mandy totters in faded yellow heels most of the time.

Personality: Mandy is mostly self-centered. She is extremely vain, and unreliable. She will do what is best for her, but she'll help if you give her something of greater value than what her help is worth. She loves gossip and is also extremely nosy, so she demands that Sophie contacts her every weekend and tells her about the things that are going on. Sometimes she'll even visit the school to do things like check out what friends Sophie managed to make or argue with the teachers. Sophie finds her intolerable.

Backstory: Mandy is Sophie's father's older sister. His will read that Mandy had to take care of his daughter, so after he was taken away, Sophie's care fell into the hands of Aunt Mandy. Well, the last thing Mandy wanted was to have her hands full with taking care of a teenager, so she enrolled Sophie in Rayani High School. I'll be using Aunt Mandy sometimes, and already have something in mind for her, so I made her form.

Shippable: Really? I mean, if you want to ship your character with a selfish 57-year-old auntie...

Other: Green, I guess? Depends

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Name: Francis Raymond

*Nickname{s}: Fran

Age {14-18}: 14

Sexuality: Pansexual

Color Class: Purple

Appearance: Francis has wavy lavender hair, pale skin, and bluish-purple eyes. He wears large, wire-rimmed glasses. He's skinny and somewhat small, being 5'5". 

Clothing Preference: He likes wearing pastel-colored, comfortable, somewhat casual clothes. He likes to look nice, but not stand out. He wears a lot of sweatshirts and coats, due to being cold a lot. He wears a lavender sash that matches with his hair.

Personality: Francis is terrified of almost everything, especially confrontation. He bottles up his emotions 99% of the time, which usually results in them exploding out of him. He hates how afraid he is of everything, but he doesn't think he's capable of facing his fears. He genuinely likes people, but is terrified of talking to them. He hates how useless he is, and wants to help other people as much as he can. He wishes people would notice him and help him, and secretly resents them for not doing that, no matter how unreasonable he knows that is.

*Backstory: Francis never expected much from his life, and wasn't super surprised when he got purple. He dislikes the color system, because he thinks most people don't deserve the ranks they got. He doesn't know how he would take down the system, however.

*Job they want/are perusing: He'd like to get a job where he can help people as much as possible. He tries not to think about how he'd have a wider variety of jobs to choose from if he was a different color.

*Crush/Shippable?: Sure sure sure

Other: blueeee

• Posted at:

regicide

slytherin

but you can't just stay down on your knees

the revolution is outside

@Grendel, everyone has a color class. 

@Amethyst, accepted 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune

I believe you specified in the rules that not everyone has to be a student...

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

@Grendel, Yes, I did, but once you go to school and are put in a color class, you stay in that color class the rest of your life .

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oh, I understand now! ^-^ sorry about that. Then her Color Class: Orange

• Posted at:

grendel

Name: Joy Miller

*Nickname{s}: N/A

Age {14-18}: 19

Sexuality: Ace/Aro

Color Class: Red

Appearance: Joy has light brown hair with golden streaks dyed into it permanently. Her eyes are naturally brown, but she's gotten special contacts so they look pale silvery-gold. She has white skin, but not as pale as Max's, and she has noticable rosy cheeks. She's vERY TALL. Like, SCARILY tall- she's a whopping 6'2 in height.

Clothing Preference: Joy wears dark t-shirts aLL THE TIME. Like, she NEVER stops wearing dark t-shirts. It's the only thing you'll catch her wearing as a shirt. She often wears bright-colored jeans, contrasting her dark t-shirts, and she just wears whatever she feels like when it comes to stuff like shoes and socks.

Personality: Joy is a mASSIVE REBEL. She's looking for a way to completely oBLITERATE the system, and she's trying to recruit as many other rebels as she can. You'll often catch her living up to her name, being just completely out there. She often over-exaggerates things and is mAD stubborn. Flexibility's foreign to her, and she often comes off as whiny.

*Backstory: haha not today

*Job they want/are persuing: A high-up leadership role so she can shut down the system easier

*Crush/Shippable?: n o

Other: a miu clone probably (i havent seen v3 yet so i dont know what she's like ok)

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

@Grendel, accepted!

@Wild, missing something in other, my dude. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

1 , , 3 , ... 21 , 22 , 23