(This is what happens when I procrastinate and blast Grandson while making a thread)

(Also take a drink of water every time you read “Bushbeast”)

Once you entered the wood nymph’s domain, you were met with the sight of many different Bushbeasts fighting among the trees. Few of them were at full health; the majority of them are sporting wounds that looked inflicted from others of their kind. But why? They shouldn’t be fighting one another. Shiloh would never command them to attack each other, would she? 

A humanoid blur flew above the warring creatures and landed on a larger Bushbeast with the head of a lion. It was Milo, his wings beating furiously as he fought to maintain his balance on its back. He made his way up to its face and grabbed the piece of amber that made up the creature’s eye. Grunting with effort, he wrenched it out of the socket before quickly doing the same to the other side. The Bushbeast roared and Milo quickly jumped off of its face and flew above the melee, still holding the chunks of amber in his hands. He landed a good distance away from the fighting and deposited them in an already fairly large pile of pieces of amber. Then he took off again, presumably to blind more Bushbeasts. 

The Bushbeast whose eyes he had taken was swinging its head back and forth, trying to decipher what was happening by sound. Another Bushbeast stepped on a branch next to it and the blind Bushbeast pounced on it, ripping into it with its claws. 

Upon further inspection, you realized that there were other Bushbeasts with empty eyesockets that were attacking anything that made a sound. 

Weaving through the brawling Bushbeasts was Huck, who made every effort to go unnoticed by his brethren. On his back was Orphos and Ishmael. The latter was leaned forward and giving directions to the Bushbeast as he moved. Orphos was standing and keeping surprisingly good balance as he did so, machetes in both of his hands, ready to slash at anything that came too close. 

“Where is it?!” Huck growled as he jumped over a body of a fallen Bushbeast. 

“The tree should be ahead of us!” Ishmael yelled back. “Just keep going! There’s going to be more Bushbeasts when we get there, so be ready for a fight.”

Orphos grunted as he hacked the ear off of a Bushbeast with the head of a rabbit. “How many of these things are there?” He complained. “She’s too good at growing these things.”

Deeper into the forest, Shiloh the goddess sat on the limb of a giant oak tree. The branch she was sitting on could have easily held something eight times her size. She seemed unruffled by the battle being waged in front of her. The air around the tree seemed to ripple with power. A few Bushbeasts milled around, their attention turned towards the sounds of fighting in the distance. The wood nymph leaned against the trunk of the tree and settled down to wait. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Haha my cup is empty 

Aria fell out of the ceiling. “Hi guys! Are we killing Shiloh? Can I come? This looks fun!” Aria didn’t think that blinding the Bushbeasts looked very fun, but she was willing to keep an open mind.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

A bolt of lightning split the sky and a moment later, Silverskies and Nimbus stood a few meters away from the fight. The sky goddess watched the battle with a relatively unconcerned look, merely stroking Nimbus's glossy black feathers as he perched on her arm.

"What's this all about?" She called to Shiloh, her gray eyes glittering with slight interest at the sight of the nymph-turned-goddess.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Do y'all need help here?" Pascal hovered a bit above ground level, inspecting the damage. "Who do you wanna kill Or maybe, what do you wanna destroy?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

looks like i’m dead

Runa joins the fray as well. The dragon leads with a fireball to the nearest Bushbeast, landing on the next with her claws digging deep into its back. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

”We’re going for Shiloh’s tree.” Ishmael called to the new arrivals. He looked much fiercer than usual, his gaze intense as he looked out over the battlefield. “She gave Bushbeasts command to attack, but if they can’t see they have difficulty finding targets, but they’re still trying to follow orders. I’ll give them their sight back later.” He added with the certainty of someone going into a fight they know they’re going to win. 

Shiloh looked coolly back at Silverskies. “They’re attacking me.” She said simply. “And on my home turf, no less. I’m assuming they want to take it and my divinity as well.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

"Ah, I see now. You're that Shiloh who traded Bliss for Ishmael's divinity, the one Eglantine would rant about. I'm very sorry about your little situation, but I can't help. It would go against my personal beliefs. After all, Silverskies IS the goddess of solitude." Her eyes flared silver for a second before fading back into dark misty gray. Solitude had taken over, and refused to help.

Nimbus let out a harsh cry of rage and pecked her hand, making Solitude release him. He launched off her arm and soared up into the sky just over the battlefield, looking for a place to attack.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Aria smiled. “Sounds fun. I could try and get you guys to Shiloh’s tree, but it would be difficult to transport Huck through the Ceiling Dimension, especially since Shiloh would likely be actively trying to block us from getting through. Or I could just go myself and meet you guys there.” She seemed pretty eager to fight a tree.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

A portal opened next to Shiloh, and out came the god of magic and Kylios, Quest.  He had wings, cat ears, and a cat tail.  "They are trying to take away your domain?  I'll help you.  Should I summon my army?"  He said.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

@Saber Elysium

i dont believe you've registered for this roleplay, you have to sign up :'D we do forum-wide roleplays here which means lots of roleplays on seperate threads that are all connected. to participate you have to sign up first :'D i can't find the sign-up thread right now, but if you search "gods, goddesses and deities" it should pop up!

Ghostie made a demented shriek-like noise at the top of her lungs, scrambling up the tree. Radio popped out beside her, a little prong extended in an attempt to ward off any ill-intented people. Overall, not very threatening for a goddess and her robot companion.

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Shiloh shrugged. She hadn’t been expecting assistance from the goddess anyways. “Defining yourself so literally will put you in a box that will be hard to break out of. I am a deity of peace, yet I’m not stopping the battle in front of me. Why? Because this battle is fought for my personal peace.” She smiled thinly. “And stopping multiple Bushbeasts given a kill order is about as difficult as stopping a tide.”

She looked over at Quest. “If you wish to summon your army, be my guest. Try not to be too destructive, though. I have to clean this up when it’s over, after all.” 

Huck nodded to Aria. “Take who you can. Milo and I will stay and make sure the other Bushbeasts will not cut you off.” 

Hearing his name, Milo hovered over the group. “Yeah, I doubt I’ll be much use beating up a plant anyways.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

@Riri Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize.  I just thought it was something you could just join.  So ignore my previous post then

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

”Okay, I can take Ishmael and Orphos. Let’s go fight a tree!” Aria started preparing to yeet herself and two others to a place where another deity would be actively trying to prevent her from yeeting there.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Ahh I thought you had signed up my bad lol))

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Signing up now

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

No orders had been thrown her way, so Runa decided to take charge of her own actions. She shoots towards Shiloh’s tree. She was still, however, flying pretty low, only a couple inches above the mass of Bushbeasts.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Nartarus  appeared out of the shadows, with a shadow Zweihänder in one hand and a shadow ak-101 in the other. "What's happening," he demanded. "Who do I have to destroy?"

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

There was a sudden, slight wind, and Thunder, the goddess of wind, weather, and storms appeared. “I don’t know who half of these people are, or what this place is, but I want to know what is happening.” 

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ROMIONE AND TYSELLA FOREVER!

Karoline sensed the battle, mostly because she was the goddess of violence, she teleported to it smiling crazily, she laughed, and said. "Oo, should I just attack randomly or join a side?? I should join a side, it would be more fun!!" Karoline looked from side to side then jumped on the side where Orphos and Ishmael were, she then smiled at them with her crazy smile, and said with an awfully creepy, but cheerful voice. "This is violence, it's fun, isn't it?" She then summoned her sword and attacked a Bushbeast (?), jumping in mid air and holding her sword so the blade was pointed down, so it would probably go through the Bushbeast's head, but if the Bushbeast saw her, it could easily dodge, she knew this creature was on the other side of the battle, because, well, she died in 3 different wars as 3 different mortals before becoming a diety.

((I think there's a wiki for this, and I also think I found it, is it called "Gods, Goddesses and Deities Wiki"?))

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Solitude merely shrugged and replied,"You give good advice. Perhaps we'll meet again, Shiloh." She than gave the nymph a tiny knowing smile."Then again, probably not." Suddenly, Silverskies was in complete control again and seemed pretty angry.

"Thank the gods, Solitude's gone. Well, Shiloh, I like Ishmael and you threatened a little girl." She exclaimed, a lightning bolt crackling into exsistence in her hand.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Milo stopped in front of Nartarus and Thunder, one of the few moments that he was on the ground for more than a few seconds. "Ishmael and company are trying to take back what's his. I'm just along for the ride, to be honest. If you want to help out, Huck and I could use some assistance with wrangling these Bushbeasts. We're not aiming to kill them if we can help it, only incapacitate them so they can't cause us issues." He explained quickly.

"Hey!" Ishmael snapped at Karoline. "I don't want any more of them dead than there has to be. The real enemy is Shiloh, and while I may not be a deity right now, you shouldn't be fighting for the sake of violence here."

Shiloh was unperturbed. "I only did what was necessary at the time. The girl was never in any danger, can't anyone understand that?" She seemed more concerned with the fact that people thought she would threaten a child than she did that Silverskies looking extremely combative. 

The wood nymph looked down at Ghostie and the robot. "Are you quite alright?"

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

”So... You guys coming? If we’re going to go to her tree, we’re going to need to leave now.” Aria was a few seconds away from just yeeting herself over to the tree and leaving Ishmael and Orphos to fight through the Bushbeasts to get there.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

((Pascal is just being useless over there since IDK what to make him do, but I like this thread owo))

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

No Bushbeast disrupt her flight and Runa smashes into the tree with full force. A couple roots tear out of the earth, though not enough to tip the it over. 

Runa hops back a step and prepares to set the entire thing on fire. Her sights are focused entirely on Shiloh; she hasn’t noticed Ghostie down at the base.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Ruining the fun, are you? Then I guess I'll just attack her, then." Karoline said, disappearing, she reappeared in front of Shiloh and the tree. "Heh, the death of the enemy is the most boring part, isn't it?" She asked Shiloh, smiling, the half of her face with black colored, vein-looking lines, was staring at Shiloh, then the tree, she then disappeared and reappeared behind Shiloh, she seized her blade and said. "Ooh, I know what would make this fun! If I teared you apart, and then your tree!!" She then got ready to slash at Shiloh's back.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

”Let’s go.” Ishmael replied to Aria. “I want to get this over with.”

Orphos tightened his grip on his machetes and nodded. 

Shiloh fell out of the tree with the force of the impact, falling a good twenty feet to the ground. She landed neatly on her feet with a glare at Runa. “That’s not very cash money of you.” The wood nymph raised her hand, and the tree started to grow more roots to stabilize itself. 

Multiple Bushbeasts now advance on Runa, snarling and baring their teeth. They seem wary of her fire, but continue forward regardless. 

The goddess wordlessly turned to face Karoline and quickly grabbed the arm holding the blade, then twisted back around and threw Karoline forward, effectively launching Karoline forward into the ground. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Nartarus snarled and charged one cluster of the freaks. He slashed two in half with a single swing of his zweihander. He shot the three more in the head with his AK-101. That left two and boy were they big. Nar simply smirked. He handled much bigger his before and came back without a single scratch on his armor. He charged on and ju,pee onto it's back. It tried to grab him,but he simply faded into the shadows. He reappeared on its shoulder and sliced it's head clean off. He jumped off nimbly as it fell. The second one tried to ram him, but Nar simply put two bullets through it's skull. Thanks monster fell at his feet , inches from touching his combat boots. Nartarus smiled. Sometimes it's good to be a god of War. 

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

”Okay.” She grabbed Ishmael and Orphos, and jumped up into the Ceiling Dimension. She pulled them a few steps forward, in front of a flowering bush, and jumped. They slammed through the floor of the Ceiling Dimension and fell out of the ceiling, maybe 20 feet away from Shiloh’s tree. “Sorry I couldn’t get closer, her powers somehow shut down all the exits nearer than this.” She looked a little pale and tired, but ready to fight. She got out her knives and started jogging over to the tree.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

@Burner could you like,, not kill seven Bushbeasts in the span of thirty seconds

Thank you

Ishmael took a few seconds to recover from traveling through a dimension before refocusing. “Be careful.” He warned the others. “She’s close to her tree, so she’s more powerful than usual.”

Orphos didn’t really stick around to listen, opting instead to run directly at Shiloh and was met with a vine to the chest that knocked him flat on his back. 

Shiloh smiled at the three of them, not even out of breath from recently judo flipping a deity. “Looks like the gang’s all here. Isn’t it a little dangerous to be taking a pacifist mortal into a battlefield? Fragile little things.” She said with a pointed look at Ishmael. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Eira was there for some reason, but they had five Wendigos with them, so that was... well, not exactly “good”, as Wendigos will attack anything, but it was better than nothing.

”I... oh. I received word of a fight and... okay, yeah, I’m late...” they muttered, but they still kept their revolver in their hand.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Uh oh, this didn’t look good. Aria was pretty tired from the transportation, and Shiloh was even more powerful than usual. Plus, she did have a point. Ishmael was a mortal, and the two closest deities to him were either drained or judo-flipped. “Wow, not even a hello? Rude. Also, normally I’d be glad that Orphos got judo-flipped, but this is a serious situation and annoyingly, we’d rather keep him. And, um, can you please give Ishmael’s powers back? Like, we’ll take them back by force if you say no, but I thought I’d ask politely since I’m tired and got like 3 hours of sleep last night.” 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Karoline seemed to feel ignored, so she hit the back of Shiloh's head with her hand. "Aye, at least judo-flip me, being judo-flipped is painful, but it's fun, soo fun!!" She said, holding her sword tightly.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Shiloh simply stared at Karoline. “Were you dropped as a child? Anyways, I appreciate the offer, Aria, I really do, but you see, a deal is a deal. And I got this position fair and square.”

Ishmael was silent, but his hands were clenched into fists. Even with the situation he was in, he found it hard to believe that the nymph that had been his faithful assistant for years was capable of such callousness. 

“Her tree wasn’t nearly this big before she was a deity. She must have been growing it herself. But if the tree doesn’t grow naturally, it should be weaker. Not substantially so, but enough that it isn’t as strong as she thinks it is.”His expression was pained. “I really wish it didn’t have to come to this.”

Orphos sat up with a groan. “I should have killed her when I had the chance.” He complained, getting to his feet. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

You have inspired me to rejoin GGaD, yay, I'm going to go redo my forms XD

Just ignore this post and carry on...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Silverskies had mysteriously vanished mid-battle and reappeared next to Orphos, Aria, and Ishmael. She had a sparking, crackling ball of electricity in one hand and powerful little gales of wind swirling around her other."Shiloh, can't we come to some sort of compromise? It's pretty harsh taking all of Ishmael's divinity, which never belonged to a tree nymph like you who has an inflated view of herself." She smoothly said, eyes flashing with tiny bolts of lightning.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(My post won't come through...)

Karoline thought for a moment before her eyes lit up with realization. "OOh!! You're evil, uhh, I don't know, you don't look evil, you don't feel like you're insane." Karoline said, walking around Shiloh, completely made of mist now. "You know, I'll join you, if you judo-flip me." Karoline said to Shiloh, smiling like a crazy person.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Shiloh scoffed. “Ishmael was one of those mortal-turned deities. He’s basically here by luck. You think everyone who happened to find an ambrosia flower is deserving of a second chance at life, a divine life, no less? He and others like him never had to work for this kind of power. They were simply at the right place at the right time.

“I’ve been in this domain since before Ishmael was toddling around his father’s estate.” She continued, her voice sharp and clear over the sounds of battle behind them. “I defended and cared for it while he was off fighting in some foolish mortal war. I was here during that war when his father died. His last moments were spent lamenting the fact that he had such a disappointment of a son. I was here when he came back from combat, a god, so rattled by his experience that he collapsed under a tree and didn’t move for two months. And I have been here ever since and asked for nothing in return. If anyone is deserving of this power, it is me, and not a dying mortal who happened upon a magic plant!” 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Burst launched out of the clouds and kicked a bushbeast to the ground. "Calm down bud." He felt claws grab hold of his leg. Outburst struggled to make the large creature let go as it smashed him into the dirt. "Let go of me you repugnant creature." He blacked out once the large beast threw him against a tree.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

"If Ishmael doesn't deserve godhood and immortality and eternal power, what makes you so worthy for it? The fact that you've just looked after a domain for a little longer than he has? Or that you've been around longer for he's been alive? Are you really destined for this kind of life? Are you really worthy of being a deity?" She calmly shot back, walking over to Outburst and shaking his shoulders to wake him up. If the Bushbeast came too close, she blasted it with lightning

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Aria didn’t want to let everyone else make the epic speeches. “Also, you kinda tried to literally murder him. Y’know. This is why you weren’t made a deity in the first place.”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

1 , , 3 , 4