{Dorms are just sort of whoever's in your color and same gender. If you guys want me to assign dorms, I can do that too.}

Do you decide to look around outside or stay indoors?

Skylar was one of those people outdoors. He was excited to see both old and new faces and wore his green sash proudly with a cocky smile. 

Freya, one the other hand, with her crimson sash on, went out searching for her classrooms in the orange and red school building. She was slightly nervous and lost, but decided to carry on none the less. 

Rune just sort of stayed to edges of the courtyard, observing some of the other people here and trying to pick out the details of the test even though she couldn't. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Karoline opened the door of her dorm, she left her dorm, smiling, yet frowning at the same time. When Karoline was in the hallway, she looked around with her one eye, and she rubbed the other eye, the one she couldn't see out of, or feel. She walked down the hallway, laughing and pushing past everyone in her path.

(I kind of want Karoline to be a left out, with a single dorm all to herself. Is that okay?)

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Amare was sitting in the courtyard, her red sash hanging loosly. She looked up from her book apathetically. 

Jay nervously walked the halls of the Red and Orange building, clutching his stuff. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Nia had her nose stuck in a book. She walked down the hall and out onto the courtyard with her bright orange sash worn across her body. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Reese sat on a bench at the side of the courtyard, writing story ideas in a spare notebook. She decided she should start looking for her classrooms, so she got up and headed for the door so she could find the Yellow hallway, that dumb sash hanging on her shoulder annoyingly all the while.

• Posted at:

MIGHTY

She/her

Queen of Thorns          

Nightwing          

Riverclan Warrior          

Homethread: 340556                  

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

Bridgette glided out of the Red dorms, without her red sash on. She glanced around at the others, a wide smile on her face.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Skylar noticed a girl with her nose buried in a book. He strode on over to her and plucked the book from her hands. "Hello there," he greeted. "Oh, you're a new face. Nice. I love new faces. I'm Skylar, but you can call me Sky. I'm in the green class, but, oh hey look, you're in orange. Orange orange orange. Hmm, that's a funny word. Nothing rhymes with it either. Or is there... Oh hey, you're still there. Anyway, what might your name be?"

As Freya looked around for her classes, she noticed a girl without her sash. WHAT?! WHY ISN'T SHE WEARING HER SASH? CHILD, FOLLOW THE RULES, she silently told the sash-less woman, completely shocked. 

{@Hidden Treeline, first, mind if I call you HT? And second, yeah, that's fine is she has her own room}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Marina slid out of the dorm, right after Bridgette. "Hello!" She chirped. Mari's sash was being held in her hand.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Amare stood with a sigh, adjusting her sash and walking into a hall through a crowd of people, bumping into a few of them. 

Jay paced around in a small corner of the courtyard, checking his watch every ten seconds and being a very obvious nervous wreck. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Bry looked up at Sky and blinked. “Nia.” She briefly said, “Uhm... nice to meet you Sky. And, could I have a my book back? That’d be great...” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Pleasure to meet you, Nia," Sky replied, handing Nia back her book. "So do you have any questions about this place that haven't been answered yet that you would like answered?" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bridgette turned around to face Marina and gave her a bright smile, replying,"Hello. Can I help you with something?" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Felix adjusted his satchel strap as he walked down the crowded hall, his red sash tied around his waist and slightly hidden under his vest. He recognized a few faces and saw new faces, but he didn’t bother stopping to greet them.

Sakura walked up the hall, clutching her textbooks and avoiding other students. She looked up to see the very person she wanted to look up to. But he past by without giving her a glance. So much for looking pretty on the first day back, she thought, moving the orange sash tied around her neck back.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Rune: It might be helpful to have assigned dorms...

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"Me? I'd like to know your name, that'd be helpful." Mari grinned widely back and started to adjust the red fabric around her waist. "I'm Marina, and you are? What color did you get?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Nia grabbed her book and held it against her chest. “Uhhhh,,, sorta? I’m just wondering when class begins. Other then that, not really.” She smirked. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

@Rune can you disregard what I said about memory loss? Thx

Freedom stepped out of his dorm and yawned. He decided to see if he could find his old friends. He went outside and sat on a bench under a tree.

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

{@Fallon, I'll wok on getting those out sometime today}

"Tomorrow," Skylar answered. "School starts tomorrow so we have today to get ajusted. I don't think the buses are up and running today though. Sad."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Karoline burst into the courtyard, smiling with a crazy smile, she ran and jumped on top of a table, she then jumped off of the table and grabbed two branches of a tree near the table, she latched herself on and climbed to the highest point that she could climb, then she sat there, proud of herself and preparing to jump off for fun, sure, she might injure herself, but it wouldn't be that  bad, no way it could be worse than her eye.

(Yes, you can call me HT, also, amazing!)

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Felix passed by the music room and stopped.

Sakura entered the courtyard and found a bench to sit on. She opened her textbook and began reading.

I won't be able to write that much until much later today.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Amare realized inside the school was no better than the courtyard, perhaps even worse with the crowds of people.

She rushed back outside, sitting down against a tree.

Jay pulled out a book to read. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

“Oh.” Bry nodded, though now unsure on what to do. “So we can explore the place in the meantime?” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Magnus sat in the commons, glaring at the sash he'd tied around his wrist, "That's not quite right, I need to do something creative." he stared up at nothing in particular for a while, "Ahah!" He yelled startling a few people near him. He retied the sash across his chest, wearing it as a bandoleer, "There." He leaned back and began to fall asleep.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Jason was looking around for someone to brag to but then again it would be kind of rude to brag to strangers and remind dumb they are so he sat down and looked for something he thought about talking to another human being for a second but he though about and decided maybe later he'd take awhile to get to know them, maybe they wouldn't mind being attacked with fun facts and quizzes because they equal intelligence level or close to at least, maybe we even have like a jeopardy night or a world capitals quiz sometime  Jason would enjoy being around people who enjoyed being smart finally unlike the jerks at his schools which was pretty much everyone, show off my intellect was my only thing I could show off which to most people was worse than showing that you had zero talent whatsoever, which was odd., Jason then decided to make a first impression on people and not dither like a coward, he was looking for another boy he wasn't exactly comfortable talking to girls. Jason gave up and then headed to the library to find some Stephen Hawking to read while he was hiding until the euphoria died out.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

uP

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Explore? Of course," Skylar grinned and looked back at the courtyard. "Anywhere you want to check out first?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Felix sighed and turned away from the music room, continuing to the library.

Sakura looked around. Maybe I should meet some of the new students. She closed her textbook and stood up.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Sophie stuck her head out of her dorm, looking around the hallway before she stepped out. She nervously crumpled her canary yellow sash in and out of her fist as she strode down the hallway towards the big doors, head down. However, she paused when she saw a poster showing the different sash colors and what they meant. Sophie scanned the poster until she got to Yellow. Alarm on her face, she read it again and again, sure there'd been a misunderstanding. So sure she would've been placed in red.

"No. No. This can't be! It just simply can't be!" Trying to hold back tears, Sophie swept her hair into her face and headed to the library. She would check out one of her favorites, like maybe Gone in the Wind, something she read when she needed to be alone and comforted. Sophie scanned the shelves for the book, and found it. For some reason, it had two pieces of tape on it; orange and red. Hoping that didn't mean anything, Sophie hurried to the checkout. The clerk examined the pieces of tape around the book's binding, then peered scrutinizingly at Sophie through her glasses.

"Show me your sash," she said in a friendly voice. Burning with embarrassment, Sophie dropped the crumpled sash on the desk. She fixated her eyes on a small ink stain, determined not to show her glistening eyes.

The clerk looked at the color of the sash, then the color of the tapes on the binding of the book.

"I'm sorry," she said. The friendliness had drained from her voice. "You need to have an orange or a red sash to check out this book. Go put it back and head to the Junior Graphic Novels section; those are for yellow and below. Maybe you'll even find a yellow book by the Fantasy Novels. I'm afraid this book is above the reading level you showed in your test."

"What?" Sophie wasn't sure she'd heard right. "I'm not allowed to check out this book?" How was that possible? She fought to choke down tears as she tried to explain, her voice wavering dangerously high. "Ma'am, I'm sure this-- this is a mistake. I've read this book thousands of times before! How is it possible that I'm not allowed to check this out?"

The clerk stared at her levelly through her glasses. "I can assure you that this is not a misunderstaning. What is the seventh word of the second paragraph on page 108?"

Sophie just stared at her and stalked away. Grabbing a random book from the shelf, she curled up in a beanbag chair in the corner. She pushed the book against her face and swept her long, dark hair forward so nobody could see the tears stinging her eyes. For now, all that mattered is that she gathered the broken pieces of her hopes, and her eyes, red and puffy, went back to normal. She couldn't see the words of the book through the tears that blurred her eyes. It was just for show, anyway.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Eliabeth skipped out. "Hello!" she said. "I'm Elizabeth!"

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Karoline looked down and saw a girl sitting under the tree she was sitting on, Karoline growled and jumped, landing on the ground in front of the girl. "Whatcha doin' under my tree, girl?" Karoline said the word "girl" like it was poison. (She's talking to Amare)

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Li had yet to leave their dorm this morning. The door to their room was ajar and music was spilling out as they sat at their desk making paper roses.

Kasey sat in the courtyard watching Karoline and trying not to laugh. So dramatic, these young ones, she thought sarcastically.

Ki fussed with his outfit as he wandered around the courtyards, eyes anywhere but in front of him.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Amare looked up from her book calmly. “Oh,” She said mildly. “This is your tree? I was merely reading. I apologize for disrupting your property.” She looked up at Karoline. Her voice was sincere, yet her expression said she wasn't moving. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

I realized that Aidan and Felix are the oldest ones in this fwrp. XD

Felix entered the library, right when Sophie and the clerk were talking. Not even thinking, he grabbed Gone in the Wind from the shelf and checked it out along with some other books. He walked over to the corner where Sophie was sitting and dropped the book next to her.

“Return it to me when you finish,” he said. He walked over to a small concealed room and opened his books.

Sakura approached a boy (Freedom) sitting on a bench. “Hi. I don’t think I know you. I’m Sakura.”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Maxwell stared down at the ground, kicking a rock.

He felt heavy- like there were chains on the ground, tying him up helplessly. But they weren't there, even if he felt like they were.

He let out a long, heavy sigh, wiping away excess tears.

Precious Boy Does A Sad™

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

“I heard there was a library,” Nia smiled. “Could we go there first?”

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

{@Freedom, I'm sorry I didn't point this out sooner, but you never quite finished your form. I'll let you RP on this thread, but please try to finish your form before RPing on another. Thank you!}

"Sure..." Skylar agreed, half paying attention as he watched more people walking around the courtyard. "Wait what? Sorry, can you say that again?" he asked. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nia lifted an eyebrow. “Library. Could we head to the library first?” She smirked up at him. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Wynter stood in the music room, he sat down on a chair that sat in front of a piano. His yellow sash hung sadly around his shoulder. Wynter rested his hands on the piano keys thinking of a song he could play, he decided to play “Young volcanos” by Fall out boy, but piano version. His hands danced across the piano keys playing every note carefully. He hummed along to the song, he remembered hearing the song somewhere. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

"Oh, uh, yes, of course! This way," he told Nia as he started off in the direction of a smaller building between the red and orange school building and the yellow and green school building. Upon reaching it, Skylar decared, "This here is the library. Don't think it needs it's life story told." He spun on his heel and opened the door. "After you."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Karoline looked at Amare, surprised, no one had ever been kind to Karoline, Karoline might have slightly blushed. "Yea, that's my tree for the day, I go climbin' it every year on the first day, ma'am." She said, trying her very hardest to be kind, but she felt kind of shy, she could just imagine this girl making fun of her face, calling her names, everything. If she does, she'll end up like the others. Karoline thought to herself, giving Amare a dangerous look with her red eye, the one that worked.

Her other eye showed, wide and filled with fear, she blinked but this eye, her left eye didn't close, it was just open, staring at Amare with the fear Karoline had had when she was in the incident that caused the injury.

"My name's Karoline Ziloke, by the way."

(oH MY GOD, I just noticed I spelled her name wrong in her form-)

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6