"OOh! A tree!" Elizabeth rushed over to a tree and easily climbed up to the top.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Amare nodded and stood. “I'm Amare. Amare Cao.“ She smiled, a little. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

up

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Nia’s eyes lit up at the sight of the small building. She walked inside, looking around in awe. “This is honestly the first time I’ve been to a real library. I usually just barrow books from my neighbors back home.” She said, pushing up her glasses. “Are we allowed to check-out books on the first day?” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Magnus teleported walked over to the tree where some people seemed to be gathering, "You cannot claim trees, the tree must choose you." He attempted to climb the tree and hang upside down from a branch but ended up falling on his head, "For example this tree seems to not like me." 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

"Indeed." Elizabeth said, hanging upsidedown like Magnus had attempted. "It is apparent the tree does not like you." she sat up on the tree.

"Excuse me, tree, can you try to like Magnus here?" then she hung upsidedown again. "Try now." she told him. "I think it likes you because it likes me and I asked it to like you." she added.

Why am I suddenly shipping Magnus and Elizabeth...?

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Magnus climbed back up the tree and begun hanging from a different branch with success. "Guess it worked!" He said smiling, then he noticed the color of her sash and fell out of the tree back onto his head again. Of course. Makes perfect seance they'd be in a different group.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

{@Rune I know I did, but it didn't go thro....lemme try again.}

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

Karoline said. "Nice to meetcha, Amare, but next time, find your own tree."

She then left, walking off into the school.

When Karoline was in the school, she went straight to the archery grounds, where she picked up a bow and arrow, she got the arrow notched to the bow, got ready and then fired, hitting a target's bullseye.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Via glanced around her as she exited the school, fiddling with her red sash, then picked a seat in the corner of the courtyard. She took out her notebook and began sketching whatever that comes to her mind. 

Marcus noticed a few kids surrounding a tree, some were climbing. Why are people interested in that tree? They could've picked any tree to fawn over, but why this one? 

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

{@Freedom, thank you!}

Skylar smiled and scratched his head. "You know, I don't actually know. I'll ask the librarian- Goose!" He shouted, pointing at a origami goose he had just noticed. "It's so cute!" Sky practically ran over to the thing and picked it up, his smile wider than before. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Felix shook his head as Skylar and Nia walked in. Even with the door closed to the small room he was in, he could hear the excited boy. Figures, he thought when he saw Skylar’s sash.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Sophie picked up Gone with the Wind, surprised. Why would he have done that? Embarrassed and sort of grateful, she began reading. As she read on, she remembered how she used to read under their tree back home. She checked to see if the clerk wasn't looking and went outside. She immediately found a low tree at the corner, away from the other people. She sat down, the pine needles and leaves forming a cushion under her. Her hand covering the orange and red tags, she read.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Amare blinked as Karoline left. 

She stood there for a moment, the crowd surging around her. She then stalked off in another direction, yanking off her sash and tying it around her right wrist. 

She walked through the halls to her dorm, an apathetic look on her face.

Amare walked into her dorm and crossed the room to her side, sitting down at her desk and reading. 

Jay looked around anxiously and sprinted off to the other side of the courtyard to a secluded corner to read more. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Okay, I am 100% shipping Magnus and Elizabeth now.

Elizabeth easily jumped out of the tree, landing next to Magnus. "Are you okay?!" she asked, a worry and concern written all over her face. "Maybe this tree DOESN'T like you after all." she helped him up.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

"Okay," Xavier told NightWolf. "We are first going to visit the classrooms, to see what they're like and see if I can successfully complete any pranks. Questions?"

"I like the idea of looking at the classrooms, but when you get detention, I'm not bailing you out," NightWolf told Xavier.

Xavier pouted and poked NightWolf. NightWolf raised her eyebrow. Suddenly, Xavier's face changed and held NightWolf's hand as he dragged her to some random room.

"Let's visit the lunchroom!" he said excitedly.

"Sure." was her reply.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Juniper a young boy of 14 wore a green sash around his shoulder. Juniper was very confused he didn’t know what to do or what his sash meant... Juniper wandered around hoping to bump into someone. 

Wynter is playing the piano in the music room cause I don’t know what else to do with this kiddo. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Jay stared at the epilogue page of his book for a few minutes straight before standing with a sigh and putting the book in his bag. He nervously walked through the halls towards the Library. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Antonio walked out of his down, fidgeting his dark blue sash nervously. He wasn't sure weather or not to try talking to people, so instead he just watched them as they walked by. So many different colors... he noted. And I had to be blue. He sighed and quickly found a bench to sit on. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Michael was sitting inside and writing down plans in a small notebook. Definitely write that down. He adjusted his sash and continued to scribble down ideas and such. Michael looked around him. There's not many people here. Welp time to talk to somebody or something. He quickly closed his notebook and walked outside in search of people to either annoy or talk to. 

Dylan on the other hand was sitting inside. He was having fun talking to no one and sulking. He watched other students doing stuff.  Well this is terrible. Actually everything is terrible. Where can I go. Hmm, talk to people or not? Definitely not.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

“Has anyone mentioned to you that you’re very easily distracted?” Nia titled her her head to side, wondering what was so interesting about the simple paper goose. She didn’t really mind, though she found it sort of cute of him. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

@Rune: please assign dorms, I don't want people to feel left out if others don't want to be in the same dorm as them. Also, can Rune and Malaki already be dating, or just friends right now? Malakai- he walked over to Rune, sat down, and said, "Hi there." Olivia- she walked through the school, Carter by her side. "Uh, where are we?" Carter- "I have no idea. Wanna find out? There are, like, 50 people out there who could probably tell us." Olivia smiled. "Okay, let's go!"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

((@Rune: NightWolf is genderfluid, so does she change dorms every time her gender changes?

@Fossil: Is it okay for NightWolf to have a crush on Wynter?))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

{@Sorrel,  I'm still working on assigning dorms. Also I'm fine either way. Did you have a preference as to if they were already dating or just friends?}

Skylar chuckled. "Oh yes, they have. I've been trying to work on focusing better, but I still have a long way to go." He set down the paper goose and walked next to Nia. "Was there a specific book you were looking for?"

Rune smiled as Malaki sat next to her. "Hey Malaki. How have you been?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

{@Nightwolf, XD that's kind of what's been assigning dorms hard. Would you be OK if Nightwolf had her own dorm?}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

((@Nightwolf Sure ^^ )) 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

@Grendel: Mind if Conner and Sophie become close friends...and maybe date later?

Conner walked across the courtyard, with his face in a chemistry book. "Let's see... I could mix water and sodium together but that only makes fizzing and sizzling noises. Hmm... That's it!" And right when he said that, he tripped over someone's feet. (Sophie)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Karoline walked to the dorms, she entered her dorm and smiled at the decoration, the wall on the right had a knife selection, it was beautiful.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

"Uhm, no I'm fine!" Magnus dusted himself off. "I'm fine. I'll just, uh, go find a doctor or something." He began to stumble inside. Have to get away. Why! Why! Why! Why! Why! Ow, my head hurts.

(@Eliza: Same here.)

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Aaahh! Sorry I'm late

Falcon wandered through the halls until she reached the door that lead to the courtyard. She saw the library maybe the music room will be by there She headed toward the library. She saw a boy reading in the corner (jason), and a girl (sophie)in another. She walked up to the boy. "Hi, I'm Falcon. Do you know where the music room is?" She said, blushing. 

*Falcon always embarrasses herself when she talks to boys*

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

Nia set down her other book and scanned the library shelves. She picked out a particularly large book with dog-eared pages and a cover that looked so old that it was taped to the spine. “This one looks good.” Nia grinned up at him. “Old... but good.” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

(@Rune: idk. Well, last night I made plans for Katelyn to crush on MP (see the Incorrect Quotes thread), so maybe they're just friends right now?) Malakai- "Good," he answered. "I spent most of the summer in Amberleta. I missed you, though." Carter- he walked up to somebody (anyone still in the open courtyard). "Hello, mind telling me and my sister where we are, and what kind of aliens rule here?" Katelyn- she smiled. She was in the crowd, and had spotted Malakai... She frowned. Next to Rune.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Conner sat up, rubbing his head. "Whopps. My bad. I wasn't paying attention." He noticed her (sophie) sash color. "Cool! I'm in yellow too!" He showed his sash of pale yellow. "I'm Conner."

Sakura smiled. "Is this your first time at the school?" she asked. (talking to Freedom)

Felix closed his book and went to go put it back on the shelf.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Hawk...should we call it Magbeth? Like the play, Macbeth? XD

Elizabeth considered following Magnus, but she shrugged. Maybe he needs to be alone for a bit. she thought. He's really cute.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

((@Rune: That's fine! Maybe she can share with her/his brother?

@Fossil: Awesome!))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

@Fallon

Great idea!

Sophie gasped slightly as someone (Conner) tripped over her feet. She dropped the book and scrambled for it, but he (Conner) had already noticed her sash color. It was all she could do to cover the tags on the book's spine; nobody could see that she wasn't supposed to be reading it!

He said he was Conner. "I'm Sophie," Sophie said, eyeing Conner's yellow sash with a bit of relief as she realized that she wasn't the only one in yellow.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

(Hah, "cute" isn't the word most people would use for Magnus.) 

Once inside Magnus realized  that he had no idea where the doctors office was. "Hello fellow human being. Could you please direct me to the closest healing official?" He said to the closest person.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

Freedom replied (to Sakura), "Yep...and you?"

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

“This is my second year,” Sakura answered. “So what do you of it so far, based on what you’ve seen?”

Huh. That’s actually a nice name. Conner glanced at the book Sophie was reading. “Gone with the Wind, huh? Isn’t that a red or orange book?” He was totally oblivious of her reaction. He shrugged. “Well, guess I was wrong. How do you like the school so far?”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

{@Sorrel, Ok, we'll do that then!

@Nightwolf, Sure, you can do that!}

"Really old," Skylar muttered, raising his eyebrows a bit. "Let's look around a bit more before checking out; I want to find a book on origami so I can make my own goose."

Rune's cheeks warmed up a bit when Malakai mentioned missing her. "Lucky. I just stayed here and only visited Amberleta a couple times. And I missed you too," she added. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

, 2 , , 4 , 5 , 6