"Hey Xavier?" NightWolf asked her brother. "Can we visit the Library? I wonder what type of book there are."

"Fine, but don't borrow a million!" Xavier said.

NightWolf pouted and said fine. She took her brother's hand a dragged him to the library. "Wow!" she said, amazed at everything. "This is so... beautiful!"

"Yeah..." Xavier murmered. "One day, there will be books on how awesome I am in here!"

NightWolf playfully smacked him. "Yeah right. Like the school would like to feed your ego."

NightWolf and Xavier made their way to the books for a book to read. NightWolf found Wings of Fire: The Lost Continent, while Xavier found Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Jay sat in a far corner if the library, a stack of books next to him. He looked up from his book as two other people walked in. 

Amare stood up from her chair and flicked off her lamp, and made her way towards the art room. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Felix turned his head. At least there are decent people coming here. Why did I even give that girl the book?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Sophie paled. She covered the title and the tags with her hands. "Uh, you're not supposed to know," she muttered. For some reason, though, Conner didn't seem like someone who'd tell on her. "It's really confusing. Today consisted mostly of learning rules and names. I think it's been the same for you. I just hope that the rest of the school year won't be like this. I am enjoying this break, though." Sophie shut her mouth. Stop rambling, she reprimanded herself.

(For now, she's going to be a bit nervous, but as they start to know each other better she'll calm down.)

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Malakai- "Well, maybe next summer you can come to Amberleta with me. I met a few new people who you would like. Actually, some of those people should be at this school..."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

(Got it)

Conner leaned on his hands. The grass was so soft. He collapsed on his back, placing his hands under his head and took a deep breath. “Oh man it feels good to be in the sun! The fresh air, the nature—what do you think, Phie?”

(That will be a pet name he calls her, unless you want it to be something else.)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Rune smiled. "That would be great."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

((I’m just gonna bring my characters to the library cause idk what else to do)) 

Wynter after he finished playing a few songs, decided to go to the libary to see if they had any other possible songs he could play, something new like a song that played on the radio. His yellow sash bounced slightly as the pale boy made his way into the library. 

Juniper, who wore a green sash, also made his way to the library somehow. He was very confused as it had been his first time here.!

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

It's great!

"Ph-phie??" Sophie stammered. "Um..." What was Phie supposed to mean? Was he calling her that? What?? Sophie tried to shove the confused feeling out of her mind as she replied to Conner's question. "Yes... I think it's nice to be under the tree's foliage, right down here with the pine needles. It smells nice." Smells nice? Why couldn't she have said something other than that? Confused and mortified, Sophie added, "And it comes with a nice feeling, like the tree is protecting you." Okay. She said a silly thing and made up for it with another silly thing. Sophie shut her mouth and waited for Conner to reply. Would it be rude if she just resumed reading as if he weren't there? It probably would.

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

“Alright.” Nia tilted her head to the side. “I’m no library expert, but do they even have a place for Origami books?” 

//Tbh, I‘m questioning if they do. XD

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Karoline left her dorm room, she walked through the hallways until she made it to the gym, where there was a rock climbing wall, there was the art room past the gym, but Karoline ignored that, instead, she started climbing the rock wall, without any supplies, when she made it to the top, she stayed there.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

“Yeah. Phie. I think it sounds...nice.” Wait. NICE?! Since when have I ever said something like that to someone? I could've at least said something better than "nice". “Uhh… Oh yeah. I love that feeling.” He got up and jumped up, grabbing a strong branch. He pulled himself up and sat on the branch. He held the trunk and offered his hand to Sophie. “Want to?”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

XD They do

"I should hope they do," Skylar answered, picking a random direction and following it. "Otherwise I won't be able to make a fortune teller and I'd be depressed for the next year."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Sophie stared at Conner's hand. He was offering his hand to help her climb the tree? Looking around, Sophie put the book down and stood up. She measured the distance between her, the branch, and Conner's hand. Reluctantly, she took it and let Conner hoist her up. As she sat on the branch, she looked around, trying to change the topic. Then she pointed. "Look, a bird nest!" she said. Yeah, wow. How strange and unusual! Sophie ignored her inner thoughts and went higher up the branch. "Do you think there are eggs inside?" she called down to Conner. "Ooh, maybe we could see the structure of the nest! I bet I can tell the kind of bird that built it judging by its nest alone!" That was a pretty bold claim, but Sophie figured that if she wanted to become a biologist then she could start by recognizing basic animal species, subspecies, and types.

• Posted at:

grendel

Malakai- he leaned closer and whispered, "And one of them can help us with our plans." ~our plans to remove the sashes and scarves... To have everyone treated equally...~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

“Don’t know. But If you talk like that, then you must know what type it is,” Conner replied, leaping off his branch and grabbed a higher branch, easily hoisting himself up. He chuckled. “I used to do that a lot when I was younger.” He looked around, then smirked as he whispered, “To hide from my older brother.”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"Older brother? I think it was him who let me borrow the book," Sophie explained. "About the nest, I'm not entirely sure but I think it's some kind of thrush. Likely a robin." Sophie peered at the nest. It didn't have eggs in it. "We can't touch it. We shouldn't even be so close. What if the thrush returns? It won't nest here again because it'll be so afraid of human-scent. I guess it is my fault, though, because I decided to go up here in the first place." She was talking a lot, and she wasn't used to it at all. Why was she talking so much in the first place? She'd only ever had a conversation this animated with her dad, who used to be a biologist before he was taken away by the men in the white robes. At that point, though, he hadn't really been her dad anymore. He had just been crazy, foaming-at-the-mouth remains of his former self. Sophie blinked.

• Posted at:

grendel

Nia followed from behind, occasionally flipping her books pages with her finger. “Seems like you’re very interested in the whole “art of folding paper” kind of stuff, huh?” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Karoline, now holding the rock with only one hand, looked at the ground below her. It's very high, I can jump, but I don't want to get injured, last time that happened, I could never see properly again, I still can't see properly, but then again, jumping off things is fun. Karoline looked at the ground one more time, before deciding she would go to the courtyard.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Conner climbed down to the branch Sophie was on. “Hey. You okay?”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Sophie blinked again. "Yeah..." She wasn't about to get all emotional and selfish and break down in front of Conner and have a tantrum about missing her dad like in movies. "Oh! Hey! The thrush is back!" she exclaimed in a stage whisper, trying to change the subject. The bird hopped around its nest, noticed them, and flew away again.

• Posted at:

grendel

Rune's eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked. "That's wonderful!"

Skylar chuckled and spun around on his heel to face Nia. "Only if it's geese," he replied. "Or a turtle. I love a good turtle." He snatched a book from a shelf and fipped through the pages. "Nope, that's not it. Any luck with you?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Nia book marked her novel with her thumb and shook her head. “Nope. You do know we’re in the History Social-Science aisle, right?” She said, pointing to the tiny silver plaque that was hung on the side of one of the shelves. “Maybe there’s a few origami books on the other side of the building? We practically scanned this side clean.”

//OI Just searched it up and you’re right XD. They’re usually in the Arts and Crafts Aisle, thingy or in the children’s section. Lol

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Huh, maybe we should. Specifically arts and crafts? If that's even a thing in the library," Skylar agreed. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

"Try the fourth aisle," Felix interrupted them, his voice slightly annoyed.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Nia shrugged, “Whatever’s going to get you that book, I guess.” She turned around and made her way to the Arts and Crafts aisle. To her surprise, there were bunches of origami and craft books lined up against the shelf. Nia grabbed one and handed it to Skylar. “Mission accomplished.” She chuckled.

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Thank you!" Skylar told Felix before following Nia. "And thank you too," he told Nia, accepting the book. "Now all we need to do is find the librarian and check these out!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Katelyn- she saw Malaki lean in to whisper to Rune, and assumed. She stormed up to them. "Hi Malakai. Who's this?" Malakai- "Oh! Rune, this is Katelyn. Kate, Rune."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Rune looked up at Katelyn and forced a smile. "Hello Katelyn. Like Malakai said, I'm Rune."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Katelyn- she thrust out her hand to shake. "So, Uh, where did you two meet? I met him at the beginning of summer, in Amberleta." Malakai- he watched the girls. ~they seem almost... Hostile. Girls are weird.~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

"Guess you were right about thrushes," Conner said when the bird flew away. "So... Do you want to check out anything on campus?" Then a thought finally dawned in his mind. "Wait, did you say my brother checked out a red and orange book for you?! That's not like Felix to do that for someone."

(Conner can totally miss something when it was spoken, but he somehow remembers it later.)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"It seems nice," Freedom responded. "Although I'm not used to the...rural areas? And also the cold(?) I grew up in suburban Saxet (Texas)."

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

Sakura raised her eyebrows. "Really? I grew up there."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

“Mhm, I think I saw a check-out when we came in.” Nia quietly walked over to the front counter where a lady was filing out paper work. She placed her book down in front of her, catching the librarian’s attention immeadiately.

The librian looked up at her and smiled. She picked up the book and scanned it. “Class color and sash, please.” 

Nia raised an eyebrow. Why would the lady want to know that for a book? “Orange.” She said, taking off her sash and flashing it to her anyways. 

The librian stuck a bookmark into one of the pages and gave Nia back her novel. She looked at Skylar, “And you sir?” 

//Rune. Is this the book system in libraries here? I saw grendal doing it so I kind of assumed it was XD

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Yeah, he did. At least I'm pretty sure he was your brother." Sophie swung her legs, suddenly self-conscious. Why was Conner suddenly asking about it?

• Posted at:

grendel

“Tall, blue-eyed, kinda serious and wearing a vest and tie?” Sophie nodded. “Yep. That’s Felix.” But why would he do that? Something's wrong. "Where was I?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Eventually, Falcon gave up, the boy wasn't answering, he was lost in a book. She walked to the courtyard and sat down at a picnic table. "I really wish I knew where the music room was" she whispered to herself

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

"We met at school last year and soon became friends, seeing as we had a few classes together," Rune explained.

Skylar smiled smugly at the librarian while lifting up his book and replied, "Green. As soon as I get some paper, I'm going to make a goose."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oof, I realize I didn't finish my POV before sending it...

The librarian rose an eyebrow at Skylar's comment but allowed for him to check it out. "It'll be due in two weeks," she told the two.

{@Toffee, I guess so.}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

"I didn't see you... I was in the beanbag chair in the library," Sophie replied, wondering why Conner seemed flustered.

• Posted at:

grendel

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6