Prologue

Eighteen-year-old Ellysia ran to the mall where she was to meet her friends. Ancor was a small for a city, but obviously bigger than a town. She arrived at the park and sat on a bench. None of her friends were here yet. Looking around, she pulled out a moonstone. It shimmered and sparkled in the sunlight. She had this moonstone attached to the chain necklace she wore besides her silver snake choker, as it was the only thing that reminded her of her parents. She had vague memories of them and always hoped that even those faint memories will not fade away.

She tucked the moonstone back underneath her uncomfortable uniform. She hated living in the city. It’s leaders were always cruel and harsh to her and she didn’t even know why. And everyone had to wear these ridiculous uniforms like they were in some sort of army boot camp. She retied the string that tied her blonde hair in a side braid and adjusted her choker.

She looked around. Where are they? she thought as she looked around. They’re late. Then as if it was stage cue, three of her friends arrived.

Ellysia stood up. “Took you long enou—what happened? Did you get new contacts?”

Riella looked at her perplexed. “What are you talking about?”

“You originally had green eyes. Now they’re…pink?”

“And what’s wrong with that?” Shenatra asked.“Pink is the new trend. And your eyes are that different either. You have gold eyes and we thought it was weird, remember? But look now, we’re besties.”

Ellysia was confused now. Shenatra originally had blue eyes, but now they were yellow. Even Eloise had different colored eyes. Was there something I missed?

“Now come on,” Eloise said dramatically. “I thought we were going to go window shop.”

I wanted to shop,” Shenatra huffed. She led the way inside, with Ellysia slowly following behind the rest.

Something’s not right, she thought.

Hope you guys enjoy this. I will try to post chapters often. And if you want to be in it just shout out and I'll send you a form when the right time comes for your character to show up. And as of right now, only TEN spots are open.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

OOOOOOOOOO i think i just lost an eyeball out my head. 

THAT IS AWESOME!! *runs in excited circles* must. have. MORE!!

(awesome writing Fallon!)

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Will do! Thanks for helping out, Ellysia!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Spoiler for future chapters: there will be two organizations/agencies. One good and one bad (obviously). You will find out the names later. So there are FIVE spots open for EACH agency. Put Colored Eyes in other in your form. Here are the forms….

Good Agency Form:

Name:

Age (16-30):

Rank (spy, lab director, lab assistants, or regular agents and please say specifically what they do in their rank):

Personality:

Appearance {(they will be wearing uniforms I come up with. So regular clothes and features) Note- their eyes MUST be a type of gold, silver, or bronze.(eg. copper is fine too)}:

Other:

Bad Agency Form:

Name:

Age (16-30):

Rank (spy or agents and specify what they do in their rank):

Personality:

Appearance (NO uniform needed):

Other:

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

THIS IS GREAT FALLON! can i be in it?

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Just fill out either form, Scorch!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Sorry your form came before mine came in lol

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

bookmark

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

And if you save a spot, you have twenty-four hours until that save will be open again unless you let me know that your form will be in. And the same thing goes to the form.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

So you basically have two days to turn your forms in.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Save a spot on the good side!

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Form incoming

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

And if you want to request a special rank, please let me know and tell me what your rank is!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

For my incoming form,

Other: Colored Eyes

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Good agency:

Name: Gryndall (I noticed how you changed Riri, Sanetra, and Eliza's names so I guess I changed mine)

Age (16-30): 17

Rank (spy, lab director, lab assistants, or regular agents and please say specifically what they do in their rank): Spy, but the kind where she uses deceit and fake trust to get information

Personality: Gryndall is usually quite calm, with a long temper. You're in big trouble if she yells at you. She's a pretty notorious liar, which only serves well in her spy career. With friends, she enjoys a good laugh, but is very serious about her job. To her, it comes first.

Appearance {(they will be wearing uniforms I come up with. So regular clothes and features) Note- their eyes MUST be a type of gold, silver, or bronze.(eg. copper is fine too)}: Gryndall has dark brown hair that flows to her shoulders. She has an olive complexion and a sharply edged mouth, curved slightly upwards at the edges like she knows something you don't. If you're unfortunate enough to be betrayed by her, then she probably does. She has an average build, maybe a little short but not overly so. She has flat feet, a trait inherited from her father. Her eyes used to be dark brown, but now they are shining bronze.

Other: Yay! Fun (wait let me check again if I had to put something in white ink here, if I did then I will resubmit my form)

• Posted at:

grendel

Name: James Canyon

Age (16-30):21

Rank (spy, lab director, lab assistants, or regular agents and please say specifically what they do in their rank):regular agent: does basically anything the agency asks for including recruiting, Assassinations, special missions, undercover, and operations of all sorts

Personality: He is a tough person when it comes to doing his job but has a soft side he rarely shows. He is completely loyal to the agency and will do almost anything for it. He enjoys alone time to think about things. He doesn’t this job because he believes what he is doing is right.

Appearance {(they will be wearing uniforms I come up with. So regular clothes and features) Note- their eyes MUST be a type of gold, silver, or bronze.(eg. copper is fine too)}: He wears the regular uniform but is around 6 foot with brown hair and silver eyes.

Other: Skilled marksman And always carries a weapon.

He works for the good agency 

sorry if this character is a bit Mary-sue if you would say. I don’t make a lot of characters like this(strong and confident. I mostly make week and flawed) so could you cut me some slack?

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Save good spot if open!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Violet: Saved! Remember, you have two days.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Rough character list:

Main Character: Ellysia (Ellysia)

Antagonist: Won’t tell *chuckles mischievously* (Don’t tell, Ellysia!)

Good Agency:

~Commander Sean Goldeye - founder of the Agency

~Lieutenant Luke Starryeye - second in command, co-founder of the agency, Goldeye’s cousin, and POSSIBLE ship to the main character (this MAY change)

Agents: (Five spots open)

Bad Agency:

~Captain Ray Pinkley - second in command

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name: Elia (Ellie-uh)

Age (16-30): 16

Rank (spy, lab director, lab assistants, or regular agents and please say specifically what they do in their rank): spy. Can she be a double-agent that pretends to work for the bad guys but gives their information to the good guys? (But only if that works)

Personality: she is super shy and very quiet but on the inside, she's super energetic and a good person. If someone though makes her mad, she gets really riled up and can be superme. Elia hates lsoing, she will do anything to win at all costs.

Appearance {(they will be wearing uniforms I come up with. So regular clothes and features) Note- their eyes MUST be a type of gold, silver, or bronze.(eg. copper is fine too)}: long golden blond hair with black tips and silver eyes. She spends a lot of time in the sun and is very tan. Her body is like a dancers, slender but very strong. 

Other: Colored Eyes

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

@Electric: Saved!

@Scorch: Sure! (I actually have no idea what gary or mary-sues are anyway.)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Grendel: You are actually born with the eyes you have, but otherwise accepted! It actually wasn’t my intention to put them there, but that’s fine! Now they have a character *winks* So if you want to change your name then let me know!

@Scorch: Forgot something in other, otherwise accepted!

@Electric: Yes, and accepted!

Main Character: Ellysia (Ellysia)

Antagonist: Won’t tell *chuckles mischievously* (Don’t tell, Ellysia!)

Good Agency:

~Commander Sean Goldeye - founder of the Agency

~Lieutenant Luke Starryeye - second in command, co-founder of the agency, Goldeye’s cousin, and POSSIBLE ship to the main character (this MAY change)

Agents: Gryndall {(spy) Grendel}, James Canyon {(reg. agent) Scorch},  Elia {(spy)Electric}, TWO SPOTS LEFT!

Bad Agency:

~Captain Ray Pinkley - second in command

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Oops, forgot... It's actually ONE spot left on the good side.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Some of these chapters might be really short so bear with me. If you want another character, I give you two more options: city officials or citizens. Fill out the same form, but take out the parts where it mentions the agencies. FIVE spots open for city officials and citizens, ONE spot left for good agency, and FIVE open spots for bad agency.

Chapter 1

A month later…

Ellysia was really suspicious now. Everywhere she went, she saw familiar girls with different colored eyes or girls with abnormal eye colors. Even a few young women had interesting eye colors. But what was even more strange, was that in the past month, some of her friends or women she knew, would disappear, then show up again a couple of days later.

What is going on?

Ellysia stood at the edge of the ledge overlooking the city. It looked peaceful from this height, but she knew it wasn’t so. Her mind was occupied with the colored eyed girls and young women. It wasn’t some trend where all the females should wear different colored contacts. No. It was something different. Ellysia spent the whole month observing her friends. They had the same looks, minus the eyes, and the same personality—nope. Their personality was sort of the same, but not the same one Ellysia knew.

GONG! GONG! GONG!

Ellysia sighed. She hated Leader Parade. But she was glad to know that no one cared if she was there or not. Even her so-called friends. And because she wasn’t in the city-limits, she had stripped off her uniform and was relaxed in her black crop top and ripped jeans. She suddenly felt heat on her chest and pulled out the moonstone from under her shirt. The moonstone was glowing brightly, creating a little heat.

Strange, she thought. That’s never happened before. She shrugged and turned to walk away when it glowed brighter. She moved it away and faced the mountain again. It dimmed down then brightened again when she faced the mountain.

Curious, she walked closer to the mountain, walking wherever the moonstone brightened. It was so bright, Ellysia had to put on sunglasses.  She walked into the mountain. Rubbing her head, she moved the moonstone around. It only glowed brighter where she stood, facing the mountain.

She looked at the smooth face, wondering why the moonstone led her here. Suddenly a beep sounded and she jumped. On her left, an arm length away, a panel slid up and showed a hole, about the size of the moonstone. Wondering what this did, she placed the moonstone in the hole. A green light showed around the moonstone and the smooth mountain wall she was standing in front of, slid to the side, revealing a passageway.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Hooray!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Ooh! Yeeeesssss! More more Fallon! Thanks this is awesome! 

(And I won't tell!)

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Ellysia clutched her moonstone and warily walked in the passageway. The moment she was in, the wall quickly closed behind her with a soft click. Thankfuly, the passageway was lit up by soft lights. She gulped and faced forward again, knowing that she couldn’t go back the way she came in.

About thirty minutes later…

“You know, it’s a bad idea to wander around somewhere you’re not familiar with.”

Ellysia jumped and looked around, for once, grabbing her knife. She always practiced with it at night, but she never used it. Something whizzed by her head and knock the knife out of her hand. She dove for it, but stopped short when a arrow landed half an in from her hand. Her moonstone slipped from her hand and rolled away. It stopped at the boots of a tall, young uniformed man.

His uniform was dark colored, with a leather jacket and forearm guards. There were also letters over the pocket where his heart was: G.S.B.A.. In his right hand was a bow and hanging from his waist was a quiver full of arrows. His brown hair was swept to the side, revealing eyes that made Ellysia stop. His eyes were silver.

He picked up the moonstone and examined it. He looked down at Ellysia with narrowed eyes. He clutched her moonstone and picked up her knife.

“Walk.”

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Gah! I put it in the wrong font and size!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

I know who the Antagonist is...... It's........ THE BAD AGENCY! (AntagonistS)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

You are absolutely correct! lol

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Well... sort of.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Ellysia did not hesitate. But she knew she had to be careful. It was a good thing that he didn’t know she had more knifes hidden on her. After another three minutes of walking, Ellysia came to a rock wall. The man circled around her and placed his hand on the right side of the wall. A faint white light moved up and down as if scanning his hand. A rumbling noise sounded and the ground slightly shook. The wall slid down and behind it was a bright lighted metal passageway.

“Quickly.” the man said as he looked behind them. Ellysia quickly went in with him and the wall closed back. She followed him for another ten minutes. During that time, she noticed how quiet the passageway was. She read books where the hallways had at least a couple of people walking. But this silence, with Ellysia’s shoes the only sound that slightly echoed, was ridiculous. They finally came to a metal door with another passageway going from the left to the right and disappeared from corners.

If this door leads to another passageway, Ellysia thought. Then I’m stopping right here.

“Canyon!” A voice boomed and echoed in the passageway. Ellysia flinched and slightly jumped at the sudden loud noise.

The young man stood straight and turned to the right to face the owner of the voice. “Sir!”

“Why are you not at your post?” Ellysia turned her head to find a tall young man, not that much taller than this Canyon fellow or older than Ellysia herself, with dirty blonde hair and… shimmering gold eyes! He was dressed similar to the other guy, but with a sleeveless black trench coat and a gold star next to the letters on his vest; the same letters but gold.

“This girl was in the passageway. And she had this.” He handed the man her moonstone, still attached to the chain. The man grabbed it and looked closely at it. When he finished, he looked at Ellysia in the eye. She returned the look with a hard stare to show that she wasn’t afraid. He slightly raised an eyebrow, looking slightly amused by her reaction.

“Thank you, Canyon. I’ll take her to Commander Goldeye. Have Sharpeye relieve you.”

“Yes sir.” Canyon turned and walked down the passageway behind them.

“Come with me.” the man said, turning around and walking in the other direction, which he came from. With no other choice, Ellysia followed him.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

loly

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Are there any good spots left? 

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

One spot

@Violet: You have 'til tomorrow to turn your form in.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

ish dis mysterioush shanetra

meeeeee?

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

I hadn't planned on you being in it but... Sure?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

If you don't mind...

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Save a good side spot! If not, a bad side spot, but inform me which is open before I make my form.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

@Sorrel: As of now, there are no good spots left though that might change later. Five spots open in bad side, five for city officials or citizens, two saved for good side.

@Violet: Don't forget your form.

@Falcon: You have two days to submit your form.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto