There's three buses, one for red and orange, another for green and yellow, and another for blue and purple, each ready to take students back and forth from Amberleta as they please. The buses were going to leave for the first trip soon.

Skylar eagerly hopped on the bus marked for green and yellow, but he hopped back out for a second, wondering if maybe he should try going onto the red and orange bus in case Nia decided to come.Eventually, he decided to lean against a near by and watch to see if Nia would come. 

Rune, on the other hand, went straight into the red and orange bus. She sat near the front, excited for the first trip if the year.

Antonio popped into the purple and blue bus and quickly sat down near the back. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Felix got into the red and orange bus, sitting right across Rune, and pulled out a book.

Sakura excitedly got in the red and orange bus, hesitating when she saw Felix. She turned to a girl already sitting (Rune). "Umm... It this seat taken?" she asked, motioning to the seat next to her.

Conner ran to the green and yellow bus, then skidded to a stop and waited by the door for Sophie.

@Rune: Is this during school year?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

{@Fallon, yep}

Rune shook her head. "Nope. Feel free," she said, patting the space next to her. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Sakura sat down. "Thanks. I'm Sakura."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Karoline, who was smiling like a maniac, climbed into the red and orange bus, she didn't sit anywhere, she just walked to the back and stood there, leaning against the back of the bus, she had her leg crossed over her other leg, her left eye in it's normal state of permanent fear stayed open as she closed her other eye, it seemed like she was staring at you, even though she couldn't see out of that eye at all, the nasty scar on her eye was like it still had blood on it.

If someone asked what happened to her face, she would respond by showing them, at least, if she wasn't close to them.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Maxwell dragged himself onto the purple and blue bus, heading over to the back and sitting down at the left back-most seat.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Nia strolled down to the red and orange class bus with a book bag slung over her right shoulder. She was looking forward to this trip, but wondered if she had enough money to buy anything at the stores. Twenty dollars should be enough for a decent coffee and a few knickknacks, right? 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Nice to meet you, Sakura. I'm Rune," she greeted. "Excited for the trip?"

Upon seeing Nia approach the red and orange bus, Skylar ran over to her. "Nia!" he greeted. "Nice to see you! Say, if you're going on the orange and red bus, would you mind if I came and sat next to you?"

Antonio looked over at Maxwell and opened his mouth to say something when he shut it closed and turned his head to look out the window.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Kasey slipped on the purple and blue bus and gave a mock salute to the only other person on. “Blue or Purple?” She asked.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

(@Falcon, do you want to make it so that Sophie and Conner are already friends in this scene? I think it would be easier. We can use the CC starting thread for them making friends, but I think it would be better if they were already friends in this thread.)

Sophie arrived at the yellow and green bus, where Conner was waiting for her. "Have you ever been to Amberleta?" she asked Conner as they entered the bus. "I haven't. I'm new to this region."

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

"Oh, um, b-blue," Antonio replied, snapping his gaze from a tree out of the window to Kasey and gave an awkward salute back.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

(@Grendel: yeah I was thinking the same thing)

"Yeah. When Felix started school, I came to visit him and he took me to town. We could hang out at some of the places we went to. Though it might be boring..."

Sakura nodded. "I haven't been there since Felix and I went to the bookstore last yea--" She stopped abruptly and widened her eyes, covering her mouth. Why do I always say my feelings before I think?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Reese put in her ear buds and sat near the back of the green and yellow bus, wondering what this first trip would bring.

• Posted at:

MIGHTY

She/her

Queen of Thorns          

Nightwing          

Riverclan Warrior          

Homethread: 340556                  

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

"I don't think it'll be so boring," Sophie responded. "But then again, I haven't ever seen it. Are there any museums or things like that? If this school takes its students on frequent trips there, it must have an educational value, right?"

• Posted at:

grendel

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Conner shrugged. "Eh. Not really. It's a pretty small town. The only thing that might be educational is the bookstore." He chuckled. "Put Felix in there any day and he'll be there for days. Also, it's more like a "vacation" place for the students."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

“Hey, not at all. Let’s go before the bus leaves!” Nia broke into a quick walk, boarding the bus with him following from behind. She sat down in one of the front seats and rested her bag on top of her lap. “Over here!” Nia flagged him over with a wave of her hand and patted the space besides her. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Oh. It'll be interesting to take a break from school for a while and just wander about as we please," Sophie commented.

• Posted at:

grendel

Magnus got on the green and yellow bus, as he walked down the aisle he handed candy to every person who would accept it.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

Sophie eyed her piece of candy suspiciously. "Never accept candy from a stranger," she muttered, more to herself. She sniffed it, poked it, looked dubiously after Magnus, sniffed it again, and ate it.

• Posted at:

grendel

Wynter stepped onto the yellow and green bus and made his way toward the middle of the bus, he swiftly sat down in his seat and rested his head on the window, humming a small tune. 

Juniper quickly scrambled onto the green and yellow bus trying to find a seat 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Taking a dramatic bow, Kasey grinned. ”Purple, at your service,” she replied

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Conner accepted the candy Magnus handed out. "Thanks." He stretched and leaned back against the seat. "Sure will," he answered to Sophie.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"I'll finally get to go wherever I want. Of course, inside Amberleta. But still, I think it'll be an interesting, independent experience," Sophie said around the candy in her mouth. "How long do you think the trip will be?"

• Posted at:

grendel

"At least the whole day, I think," Conner replied with his eyes closed.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Maxwell's eyes darted to Kasey. "I'm a Purple too," He chirped, showing the violet sash tied around his arm.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

"...Oh." Sophie had not at all been prepared for this. She opened her pack, took out a small device, plugged a pair of well-worn earbuds in it, and proceeded to listen to music while she closed her eyes as well. Might as well catch some rest, she figured.

• Posted at:

grendel

Skylar nodded and followed Nia onto the bus. "Excited?" He asked, trying his best to hide his green sash. 

"So, um, what are your names? I'm Antonio," he stated, fidgiting a bit with his sash.

Rune's eyes glittered with amusement. "Oh, so you like this "Felix" boy, do you?" She asked. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

“You bet I am. I can’t wait to see the place too-“ Nia paused, realizing something important. She lowered her voice down and whispered in his ear. “Are you allowed you to be here? Y’know, with this being red and orange class and you green?I’d hate to see you get in trouble.” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

"Well...No. I'm not," Sky replied in a hushed tone. "But I doubt anyone's going to notice. If they do, I'll come up with some sort of excuse."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Sakura tried to hide her red face. "N-no. I-it's just that I knew him from o-our childhood." She quickly glanced over as Felix, hoping Rune didn't see.

Felix looked up from his book and turned his head to where Sakura was. She quickly moved her head away. He just ignored it and continued reading.

*Conner is asleep, taking a nap.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Nia furrowed an eyebrow, the thought of him being caught made her worried. “Are there any consequences for breaking the rules?” 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Dylan walked into the purple and blue bus and headed towards the back of the bus. Once he reached the back of the bus he sat down in the back. He glanced around the bus.  I'm guessing that some kids are gonna have fun or something. Not like I'll care though. 

Michael walked onto the green and yellow bus. Wow people. Wait I got an idea, I should totally do that to someone.  He walked forward and sat somewhere near the middle of the bus. 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

Amare hopped on the red and orange bus, her sash tied into her braid.

Jay sat near the front of the red and orange bus, nervously fidgeting.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Max's eyes darted to the new kid on the bus before returning his gaze to Antonio. "Maxwell. I go by Max," He huffed.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Malakai- he went into the Red and Orange bus, disappointed to see someone was already sitting next to Rune. So he sat next to a guy in the opposite row (Felix). "Hi, I'm Malakai." Olivia- she walked next to her brother and slipped inside the Green and Yellow bus. He sat next to a guy sitting somewhere in the middle, and she sat in the opposite row, by the window. Carter- he sat next to Michael. "Hi there, I'm Carter." Katelyn- she ducked into the Blue and Purple bus, looking through the rows. Everyone (Er, almost everyone) looked somewhat dismal.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Malakai- he went into the Red and Orange bus, disappointed to see someone was already sitting next to Rune. So he sat next to a guy in the opposite row (Felix). "Hi, I'm Malakai." Olivia- she walked next to her brother and slipped inside the Green and Yellow bus. He sat next to a guy sitting somewhere in the middle, and she sat in the opposite row, by the window. Carter- he sat next to Michael. "Hi there, I'm Carter." Katelyn- she ducked into the Blue and Purple bus, looking through the rows. Everyone (Er, almost everyone) looked somewhat dismal.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Marina skipped up to the red bus. "Well, I guess it's nice to be with people as intelligent as I am!" She exclaimed to nobody in particular and found a seat near a window.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Kasey tried to nod sagely but only resulted in grinning. “Kasey’s m’name, failin’s m’game. What bring you here?”

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Felix looked up from his book. "Felix," he replied to Malakai.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Rune

When will we get off the bus at Amberleta?

• Posted at:

grendel

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6