I was for some reason permanently banned for three days, uh, and now I'm not, what happened was it a bug!? (I WAS SO SCARED)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

What happened to you was complicated! So I'll explain.

Last week, you said or tried to say some things about LGBTQ+ that along with prior incidents like posting your birthday added up to a 24-hour ban. That ban was more intense as previously you'd tried to get around one by posting from other accounts, so it blocked any account on your internet connection from posting. 

During this ban, you tried to create other accounts to get around it and one of them got flagged by a different mod and permanently banned (I didn't realize this). Once the 24-hour ban was up, you should've been able to post again but the perma-ban for the other account was still blocking all accounts using your internet network. I realized that earlier today and lessened the ban on the other account so it wasn't blocking you or any other account using your network anymore. 

The moral here is...don't try to get around bans with other accounts! If you're given a ban for whatever reason, just take a break from the forum. I really don't like banning anyone, especially awesome members of the community like you, so I try hard to give the benefit of the doubt! But trying to get around bans is a big no-no.

Hope that explains it! 

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Ok Becky b, but please do not ban all accounts on my internet! Because my sister did nothing wrong, but she experienced the ban too cause we share the same internet! 

Also so I made these 2 accounts for my friend so he could choose one, cause he couldn't sign in for some reason (maybe look into that). Here are the 2 accounts I made:, 

ChocolateKangaroo69

Determinedchocolate48

they are both still banned can u take that off please!?

im sorry for disobeying the rules, I won't do it again, or try to get around a ban! I'm so sorry!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Up?

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

íf lífє gívєs чσu lєmσns mαkє ETEY'E IE!

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Now that I know you share an IP address I won't do an IP ban again as that's not fair to either of you! But, I want to give you a warning. I'm aware of your other accounts and if you do get banned again and switch over to a different account, I will ban it as well. But hopefully that won't ever be necessary!! Like I said, I hate to ban good members of a community. Just please be respectful in how you talk to other users, even (especially) if you don't agree with them.

I can't unban those two accounts as they were both created on your IP address during your ban so I consider them an attempt to get around the ban, and there was an issue with the email used to create them as well. Please tell your friend to create his own account. I'm not sure what the issue is with him not being able to login, but he can try registering again. If he's using a parent's email address to register, he should talk to his parents to make sure they're ok with it.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Alright then, thank you for taking time with me...

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!