She stops to check something, a compass probably. She doesn’t seem to notice you, and she has gauze around her wrist, with a red stain on it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Ash poked his head through a bush, and noticed the girl, and saw the gauze on her wrist. He stepped out. "Are you okay?" he asked, forgetting that she was likely hostile.

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

The girl, Nyx, looks at Ash strangely. “Uh, yeah.” She hides her hand and stands up slowly, as if Ash is some rabid animal.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Grendel appears. She has a large pack on her shoulders, chock-full with game traps. She's getting a big net out and begins setting it up. Then, she notices Nyx and Ash. She starts speaking, mainly to Nyx. "This is Compass land. Do you wish to meet our leader? It can be arranged. Otherwise, get out unless you're looking for something specific. Then I can send two people to show you the way. And watch where you step; I've set up a lot of traps here, for prey."

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Ash shifted his spot. "I'm sorry. I'll go." he said. I should get back to the Eclipse's camp. He debated grabbing his dagger and attacking, but thought it better not to get into a fight.

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

Nyx gave Grendel a strange look. Doesn’t she know? Doesn’t she know what I’ve done to other groups? Nyx shook their head slightly. ”I’ll be going now.” She said, looking off into the distance.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Furrowing her brow slightly, Grendel finished setting up the trap. She moved away a few feet and set up another one, this time up in the lower boughs of a tree.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)