The small farming village was pretty much decimated, with the waub-and-dauttle huts on fire from lightning blasts, the muddy ground flooded from the torrents of icy rain that was pouring from the sky, and mortals corpse sprawled haphazardly around the village. The thunderbird was feasting on the dead bodies, hungrily tearing apart corpses and even eating a few people alive. The few remaining mortals were trapped in a cyclone of whipping wind, shaking with terror as they watched their loved ones devoured.

Gleefully watching the carnage was Wind Weaver, who hovered nearby with powerful gales whipping around her. It looked like she had succeeded in summoning a thunderbird, which was not good news.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Yikes, these people are going to have a really bad day today." Dilanne remarked from nearby, shaking her head with a smile. "Whatever did these peeps do anyways?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Time flies to hover beside Wind weaver, his eye flickers, but he ignores it. “Wind Weaver! Can you please stop! Is there a reason why you are doing this?!” He calls over the gales of wind.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

"These pathetic little mortal farmers didn't do anything wrong, they actually were very respectful and reverent to the gods. It's only that my dearest Calamity needed a decent-sized meal. He's a younger thunderbird and hasn't even reached his full size yet, he just has a very big appetite!" Windy giggled, drifting down closer to Dilanne.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Kharn took this as his chance to kill a thunder bird and revved up his chain axe, slowly approaching the bird. Meanwhile the other 7 approach Wind Weaver axes at the ready.  

• Posted at:

Jim

The siren grinned at Wind Weaver. "And had you ever thought of using their blood as paint? It's the best you can do to leave your signature in this work of gory art of yours." She rubbed her paint-dirty hands together.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"I have in the past two towns I destroyed. It really adds a nice artistic touch to the wreckage, doesn't it?" She gushed, grinning.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Calamity suddenly glanced up from his meal, his strikingly electric blue eyes glittering with intelligence. The bird's gaze flickered from Kharn's face to the chain saw to the seven with axes. There was a tense moment of silence before the thunderbird opened his beak and let out a scream. With a single flap of his wings, Calamity sent powerful gusts of wind blowing through the wreckage of the village. He launched up into the air, each wingbeat like a clap of thunder.

Wind Weaver noticed the seven men holding axes and rolled her eyes, merely floating higher into the sky and out of their range. Just to be safe, though, she created a whipping wall of tornado-force winds around herself.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Kharn shouts to his 7 comrades "We aren't going to be able to do this on our own lads. Grab some skulls from those people trapped in the cyclone and summon forth the neverborn. I'll focus on this birb thing and the nymph." Obliging him the 7 axemen cease their attempt to contain Wind Weaver and instead turn their attention to the trapped mortals. Pushing their way forward trough the winds the axemen begin their harvest, dispatching the mortals with clean and quick blows to the neck. Kharn revvs his chain axe even louder and shouts at the bird. 

• Posted at:

Jim

"Ah, I see. Well, I can help you decorate a bit if you want." The artist shrugged and a large paintbrush materialized in her hands.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Time sighs, looks like he will need to use some force, he looks down at Kharn and hopes he can take on the thunderbird. He then quickly follows after Wind Weaver and teleports inside the wall of winds. “Wind Weaver! Please stop your thunderbird from destr this village! This is your last chance to back down!” His left eye flickers silver a bit more, but still he ignores the pain from it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

There is one thing you never do... disrupt a thunderbird's meal. Calamity screeched at Kharn and flared his wings as far as they could go. Lightning split the sky behind him as the sky began to darken and storm began to brew.

Wind Weaver clapped with delight, watching Calamity.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(oof, both posts at the same time)

Time waits for Wind Weaver to reply.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

The siren tossed the brush to Windy and a new one appeared in er hhands. "Now, go beautify the scene!" She ordered the nymph.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Chan casually enters the scene, her hands shoved into the pockets of her billowing parka. “Hey!” She yells towards a familiar face — Time, in this case. “Is she normally like this?”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

"Last time I saw her, she was going insane because of the disappearance of her love!" Time calls back, his eye flashed silver. "But not this crazy, plus, she was locked in her room so she couldn't hurt anybody."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Kharn starts throwing things at the thunder bird, trying to make it attack him. 

• Posted at:

Jim

“Ah.” Chan raises an eyebrow. “So, if I pull out all memories of her crush, will she go back to normal?” 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Time shrugs, "I don't know But I think that's a horrible thing to do!" He says

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

A familiar somebody came across the scene. It wasn’t our dear friend Okin, he glanced up at the chaos and Wind Weaver. He held the mirror with Niko almost as a camera and he looked around. 

”Eh? What is this?” Niko grumbled before he was tilted up, he spotted Windy and shrunk back farther into his mirror.

”A-ah, fantastic.” He croaked out.

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

“Why would it be? If we remove the root of the problem, there wouldn’t be as many souls left over. Less work for me.” 

Even as she speaks, her signature flames were rising from the corpses. Pain, fear, and horror all surge towards Chan. 

“I can always give them back, once she’s calmed down and all.” The deity continues, oblivious to the literal blanket of phantoms crowding her.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

”...Fine, go do it.” Time says

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

“Alright. What’s the name of her lover?” Chan stretches her arms above her. “Oh by the way, anyone up to hold her down for me? I have to touch her for it to work.”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Aria fell out of the ceiling, rolled her eyes, and started searching the wreckage for mortals she could yeet out of there.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

"Niko." Time says, "I'll try to hold her in place." He then starts to fly towards Wind Weaver.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

LOOK, KIDS! ITS THE GGAD VERSION OF MARY POPPINS!

Chronos flew in. She had her umbrella open, and she was using the wind. When she got close to Time, she landed. "HEY THUNDERBIRD! DO YOU LIKE LIGHTNING?!" she demanded to Calamity. She cast a spell, and a lightning bolt struck the ground in front of her.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Burst watched from the clouds and then aimed a palm at the thunder-bird. He began to calm its mind and made its eyes light blue. "Calm down... behave."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Time swallows as he sees Chronos, she might want him to go back to the clocktower and scold him for engaging.

(I'M MARRY POPPINS YA'LL, I'M MARRY POPPINS!)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

“Got it.” Chan shields her eyes from the wind and looks up at Time.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Chronos noticed Time's face and gave him a half-annoyed, half-amused look. "I'm not going to make you go back to the clocktower." she said. "WHAT FUN IS LIFE IF YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING?!" she grinned at her brother, leaning her umbrella over her shoulder.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Time grins a bit towards his twin, and says, "Try to do something with that thunderbird to stop it and protect mortals, I got Wind Weaver." He launches towards her and casts a spell, which create two long magical chains made of red energy, and whipping them around Wind Weaver, so he could bring her to Chan much easier, which he starts to do so.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

You got it, bro! Chronos said, using the telepathy she shared with her twin. This telepathy had only activated after she had moved into Time's clocktower. She began converting time energy into waves, which she sent out at the thunderbird. These waves were only strong enough to distract it.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

//should probably ask: @Silverskies is the memory snatching ok with you? Or did you have other plans with Windy that need to be done

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

((@chan The memory-snatching thing is totally fine with me! And it will fit in nicely with the other plots I have for WW XD))

Calamity hissed at Chronos and lunged towards her, snapping his beak.

Wind Weaver screamed and thrashed and kicked as she was dragged along, using her wind powers to pick up objects and hurdle them at Time."LET ME GO, YOU BIG BULLY!!!" She shrieked.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Time gritted his teeth, trying to dodge as many objects as possible, but he's still able to bring her closer to Chan.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Dilanne crossed her arms and stood at a side, watching with amusement.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"Oh, you've done it." Chronos said, her teeth clenched. She leaped into the air and smacked the thunderbird on the head, knocking it out. Then she creating a circle in the air, which landed and pushed off of. She hurtled towards Wind Weaver, turning herself so she wasn't headlong, and smacked her on the head with her umbrella.

OH, YOU DONE IT, LADY! YOU MADE GGAD!MARY POPPINS MAD she's hitting everyone over the head instead of using magic XD

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

"OW!! YOU (BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP)!!!" Wind Weaver shrieked, hurdling a jagged brick at Chronos's head using her winds.

Calamity staggered around for a few seconds, but managed to get a grip on himself. With a screaming screech, he flared his wings and sent powerful gales that ripped entire huts off the ground and into the air in every direction.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I hope this doesn't hurt you too much..." Time says, coming up with an idea, he uses the wind and his body weight to swing Wind Weaver around until he had enough momentum to throw her at Chan. The chains extended as she went.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Chronos put her hand out, and a small forefield appeared in front of it, shattering the brick when it collided with the forcefield. She hovered in the air with her magic. "UGH." she said. "WHY DOES EVERYONE SWEAR WHEN THEY'RE HURT?!" she asked WW. Then she launched at Wind Weaver, unsheathing her umbrella, and she put the tip of the needle-like point to WW's chest. "Make him stop." she said. "Or I'll put you in a time loop that only me or Time could break."

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

1 ,