A club. Underground. Sells glow in the dark clothing and stuff. Cool glowing orbs hanging from the ceiling. Pretty dim, lofi music playing, beanbags, just chill.

This is an old reference to RA, and the underground lofi club. But yeah a homethread. Because I’m trying to be cool.

I’ll be doing stuff here I guess.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

October 10.3.18 {Metallic}

“Now remember Titalia, when you collect the spirit, send it straight through the portal.”

”Yeah, Gainen, I knoooowwww.”

”Just making sure.”

Titalia rolled their eyes. They’d been practicing spirit transportation for a while, but today was the first day they’d be on the job! Titalia was practically bubbling with excitement. They hadn’t seen a spirit before. Spirit transportation wasn’t supposed to be hard. Just let the spirit come, pick off debris, jar it, and send it through the portal. Simple. 

“All right Titalia, we’re starting.”

A slow whirring noise started up, and he first spirit came. It was small, no bigger than a candle. And strangely, metallic. Kind of a silvery color. Titalia grabbed it, and picked off some glass shards, and put it in a mason jar, then closed the cap. They then grew the jar through the portal. Titalia knew Gainen was behind them, watching their every move. Titalia got through about twenty spirits before the machine shut down. Most of the spirits had been metallic and shiny, no matter what the color really was.

”okay, that’s enough for today.”

Titalia exhaled a puff of air and looked at their hands. They were all sparkly.

”Not bad....for a beginner.”

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

October 10.4.18 {Dark}

It was dark outside. Which was strange for 2 pm. Otto didn’t question it. He knew weird stuff happened around here all the time. The sky being dark was the least of his problems. Otto was already terrified of almost everything, including girls, and the boy he liked in his classroom. Why did it have to be Ryan? Otto already knew he like boys, he was fine with it, but why Ryan? He knew Ryan was straight, Ryan would never love him back, but still, Otto couldn’t help it. He lay down on the floor and closed his eyes. Otto remembered the other day, Ryan had talked to it. And Otto wasn’t weird about it at all. In fact, he acted...normal. Otto smiled to himself. If he could do it then, he could do it again. Strangely, the sky began to lighten.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Hello!

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies!

Nice charactober stories!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

@Fairydragon:

Thanks!

October 10.5.18 {Hissing}

Yeah. It was pretty rough being s corn snake. An Okeetee corn snake to be exact. Yup. Not many friends. One, actually. Parents are gone, got killed actually. We look like copperheads, so that tends to get us killed. So that’s how my parents kicked the bucket. It was coming to them. Don’t get me wrong, I love my parents, but they weren’t the sharpest fangs of the bunch. I wasn’t always a snake you know. I used to be a cat. That was pretty sweet. I’m not sure what I am now. It happened yesterday. I think. I was visiting my friend Fran. She’s pretty nice I guess. I was almost there, and I heard a hissing. I followed it, and got side tracked. 

“Quit it Fran. I know it’s you.” But Fran didn’t respond.

”Fran if this is a prank I swear...”

It wasn’t Fran.

I found out later it was a small rectangle making the noise. I’m not sure what it was called. I heard a faint click. I whipped my head around and BOOM. There I go. Everything faded to red, then black. And then I was floating. Hovering. Flying. Faint hissing everywhere, and I don’t know where I am. But, I can tell, that everything is well.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+