Warning Wall of Text!

After attempting to make a Roleplay for MHA, and it not working as well as I wanted it to ^^” I’ve decided to try again, but this time as a forum fic! ^^
Just so you none My Hero Academia fans know, you don’t have to know a lot about it to sign up. Just ask me any questions if you have any. :) Anyways, to the plot!

In the world our journey starts, 80% percent of the population have superpowers, also known as quirks. Most have used their powers to help protect the world and become heroes. While others who have followed the path of despair and darkness turn into Villains. What will your story be?
This story follows the adventures of an Academy in Japan. The name you may ask? Why, it’s Sun Ray Academy or SRA for short! Put SRA in other. The school was built to help students strengthen their quirks and grow up to be hero’s. Pro hero’s that will help citizens and fight villains.
For now though, we’re just watching how class 1-B is going to evolve and grow over the school years!

Meh, not the best introduction/plot description if I do say so myself. At least I tried! ^^

Rules:
•Please fill out the forms fully
•Don’t make fun of other people’s characters
•Please ask me about any questions you may have!
•You can have up to 3 characters (If not a lot of people join then maybe more ^^”)
•Don’t make your characters overpowered
•Don’t have your character be a Mary/Gary sue

•Let’s hope I can get enough people to make an actual story! 

There are three different category of quirks to choose from. Emitter, Transformation, and Mutation. Here’s how Emitter, Transformation, and Mutation quirks are described.

“Emitter-type Quirks have the ability to either release certain substances, or alter materials around them in certain ways. Emitter-type Quirks usually require a conscious effort to activate (such as Electrification, Explosion, and Half-Cold Half-Hot), and some even require large amounts of concentration in order for them to remain active (such as Erasure).”

“Transformation- type Quirks cause the user to take on a temporary alteration of some kind. Transformation-type Quirks allow the user to temporarily "transform" their body in a variety of manners, sometimes enhancing existing features (Hardening, Gigantification) or perhaps adding new features to the body altogether (Dark Shadow, Tool Arms).”

“Mutant-type Quirks can have a wide variety of features and abilities depending on the individual, but the common similarity seems to be that these Quirks are a part of the user's physicality, causing the user to exhibit irregular bodily features that generally have some sort of purpose to them. As a result, Mutant Quirks are passively active and, at a glance, are the most identifiable.”

Character Sign up:
Name:
Nickname(s)?:
Sexuality:
Quirk:
Setback for Quirk:
Appearance:
Hero Costume:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush?:
Other:

Name: Akira Tojo
Nickname(s)?: N/A

Sexuality: Bisexual

Quirk: Live Art: This quirk allows what ever Akira draws to come alive. It can be anything from an person to an object. More detailed drawings are more powerful.

Set-back for quirk: If Akira draws to much he starts to forget, (a huge piercing pain in his head indicates that he’s overused his quirk). Often time making him rather clueless and confused. In this state he is more defenseless and easy to manipulate.

Appearance: Akira’s hair is like a lions mane. It’s all puffed out and everywhere. It’s a light bark brown color. His eyes are a shining bubblegum pink. He stands at around 5’8. Normally he is seen with a long scarf wrapped around his neck, hidden art supplies are sometimes in it. His undershirt his a white and red striped shirt, the stripes going horizontally. Over the shirt is had a light jean blue jacket. The front of it opened up so you can see the shirt underneath. The jackets sleeve is messily rolled up to his elbows. His pants go to his ankle before being messily rolled up like his sleeves. His shoes look like a shorter version of boots.

Hero outfit: Akira’s Hero outfit is a one piece. It’s simple and nice in his opinion. Over Akira’s eyes is what looks like a black masquerade ball mask. Instead of a long scarf he has one that kinda looks like Kokichi’s (Danganronpa) But without the checkered pattern. Instead it’s a light lavender. At his waist is a belt but bigger and bulkier, it holds multiple art supplies for when he has to battle. (Kinda like Mineta’s but without the bottom part of it)

Personality: Akira is a big goof ball. A big ball of energy. He is very friendly and does his best to make everyone happy. He’s a little on the childish side but makes up for it with his battle courage. He’s willing to run into battle to protect others. Either that or he’s just really obsessed with using his quirk and fighting. He’s not the best in the learning department due to his bad memory (Quirks setback) so he’s usually reasking questions constantly.

Strengths: His courage, eagerness, and ability to make friends fairly easy.

Weaknesses: His memory, how he runs into a battle without thinking most of the time, it takes a while to draw really detailed drawings so against those who rush him he’s not that powerful.

Crush: To be developed later on
Other: :)

Roles:

Roles for Class 1-B:
(Side note: Please try to keep the male to female ratio relatively balanced!)
Pro Hero Teacher: Open
Student: Akira Tojo
Student: Open