The Hybrid Acceptance Program, or The HAP, has been in progress for about a year now, but with no success. The focus of the group is to integrate hybrids into society, and eventually brush off the prejudice towards them. They've been gathering hybrids from across Pyrrhia and separating them into groups to send to different cities where hybrids aren't accepted by most dragons. Put The HAP in other. You're one of these hybrids, and now's your chance to finally be a functioning member of society.

Rules:

- No OP hybrids

- No perfect characters 

- No hybrids of three or more tribes

- No animi/animus/animuses

- No bullying the creator of an OC, the characters can dislike each other, but the creators are not the characters

- No LGBT+ pairings/crushes unless both owners are okay with it

- No more than 3 characters per forumer

- If your character is a NightWing hybrid, moonborn powers must be very weak or virtually nonexistent (see rules 1&2)

- Pyrrhian tribes ONLY, please

- I have every right to reject your character or ask for you to change something

- * = Optional

- Please don't let this die before reaching the second page!

- Have fun!

Groups:

Mud Kingdom Group:

Sky Kingdom Group:

Ice Kingdom Group:

Sand Kingdom Group:

Sea Kingdom Group:

Old Night Kingdom Group: Icefloe,

NightWing Village Group: Quicksand,

Your OC doesn't have to have the native tribe's blood to be in that group, the dragon applies to be in a certain group, but you wouldn't put an Ice-Sea hybrid in the Sand group, or a Sand-Rain in the Ice group.

Form:

Name:

*Nickname:

Tribes:

*Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

*Backstory:

*Crush:

*Preferred group:

Other:

My Forms:

Name: Icefloe

*Nickname: Floe, Ice 

Tribes: Ice/Sea

*Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Big and burly, she has a mainly IceWing build. Her eyes are a sea blue, and her scales, which glow in the dark, are a pale greenish blue. Her claws are a bit dull, and she has a few less spikes than a regular IceWing, some of her spikes are connected with webbing, but basically all it does is look weird. She does have some webbing between her talons, but it's very thin and can be damaged if she tries to swim too fast. Her tail is a bit stronger than an IceWing's, but not as thick as a SeaWing's. She has a few scars scattered across her body, but nothing major. Fairly tolerant to the cold, but isn't too fond of the northern part of the Ice Kingdom.

Personality: She's very abrasive and first impressions matter a lot. She'll size you up the moment she meets you, deciding if she likes you or not - usually it's the latter. She's used to being alone or left out, so it doesn't bother her too much. She is very self conscious about her appearance, though, and hates it when dragons point out her useless webbing or her weird scales. She mostly observes rather than commenting, and despises dragons who make little comments constantly. She does like humidity and salt water, though, which even she finds strange.

Abilities: Her scales glow in the dark, though she can't control it at all, and she's a decent swimmer, she can hold her breath for a little over five minutes, though that's more of a talent

*Backstory: She's lived in an igloo between the Sand and Ice Kingdoms most of her life. She's always wanted to travel around and see the landmarks of Pyrrhia, but she's never gotten to it. She jumped on the opportunity to join The HAP, though, and immediately applied to be put in the Old Night Kingdom group, from everything she's heard about it.

*Crush: Nope.

*Preferred group: Old Night

Other: PoV

Name: Quicksand

*Nickname: Q, Quick, Sandy

Tribes: Mud/Sand

*Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Big and burly as well, though kind of short and squished, mainly MudWing build. His eyes are a very dark brown, and they tilt up slightly, and he has a squished snout that is a bit square. His scales are a darker sandy brown, and his underscales are tan. His claws are dull, and his teeth are too, but he's still a very handsome dragon. He has the tan spine frill of a SandWing, and his horns are pretty straight. 

Personality: He's very outgoing and charming, though at the same time incredible oblivious to his surroundings. He enjoys conversation, and loves talking about birds. He adores bird watching, and could just stare at them for hours without getting bored, which is why he applied to go to the new NightWing Village in the Rainforest, so he could see all the exotic birds. He's very loyal and trustworthy, though, chances are, he'll tell your secrets to someone else. 

Abilities: He can hold his breath for a little over half an hour, and is very strong

*Backstory: He's roamed around the Sand Kingdom most of his life, but when he found out about The HAP, he was so eager to try something new.

*Crush: Not yet.

*Preferred group: Night Village

Other: PoV, my headcanon voice for him is Thomas Sanders XD

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

Name: Hibiscus

*Nickname: Hibiscus

Tribes: Rainwing

*Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Normal Rainwing look, her normal scale color is a magenta with hints of orange and light brown

Personality: Kind and friendly, sometimes gets mad easily and holds grudges sometimes

Abilities: Normal rainwing things... Magical death spit and color changing scales

*Backstory: Normal rainwing, best friend is another rainwing named Okapi who is the same age

*Crush: Sandwing named Fennec

*Preferred group: MY OWN GROUP I DON'T KNOW

Other: ... 

• Posted at:

FORSYTHIA THE LEAFWING/SILKWING

Other OC: Hibiscus, Eclipse (Yes i know that was darkstalker's to be daughter... but o well i like the name), Kitsune, Serengeti, Dolphin, Cattail, Sleet

Hogwarts House: Slytherclaw 

FAVORITE ANIMAL A DIRICAWL 

THIS RESPONCE WAS MINE BUT I WAS STUPID AND LOGGED OUT AND FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND CREATED NEW ACCOUNT.... SO THE SAME THINGS STILL APPLY FOR ME ABOVE

• Posted at:

Other OC: Hibiscus, Eclipse, KitsuneSerengetiDolphinCattailSleet

FAVORITE ANIMAL: A DIRICAWL 

Proud Fanwing and Muggle

#cHIckeNSrUS

#Pokemon@Heart

Can we do Pantalan dragons?

• Posted at:

Trombonist

Artist

Yu-Gi-Oh duelist

Dragon enthusiast

@Forsythia, this is an RP for hybrids, so unless you make her a hybrid, she won't be accepted.

@Trombonist, check the rules, please.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Save night wing village do we can ship our characters

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

ill send three beans in a bit

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Oh... did I put I was just a Leafwing? I meant to put, "Leafwing/Silkwing - Forsythia"... sorry.

• Posted at:

Proud Fanwing and Muggle

#cHIckeNSrUS

#Pokemon@Heart

I had accidentally put info from a WoF story I am writing... My character is Forsythia the Leafwing/Silkwing

• Posted at:

Proud Fanwing and Muggle

#cHIckeNSrUS

#Pokemon@Heart

@Forsythia, please reread the rules! Pyrrhian tribes only.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

I'm going to add another character because I feel like it, I'm also going to transfer Icefloe into the village group.

Name: Gypsy

*Nickname: Sisi

Tribes: Rain/Sand

*Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Mainly RainWing build, though she's very small. Her scales are usually muted shades of pink or magenta, sometimes a sandy yellow, but they don't change with her mood, they're more of a decoration. Her eyes are dark, but they swirl with purples and blues. She's fairly fragile and thin, and has small wings, but what she lacks in size she makes up for in spirit. Other than her lack of intimidating looks, she's very attractive. She moves like a cat, if that makes sense.

Personality: Very flirtatious by nature, for her, it's a reflex. Think of her as a playful cat - regardless of whether she knows you or not, she'll most likely be all over you, and regardless of whether you like her or not, she'll probably flirt with you. As much as she acts this way, and is very confident in her appearance, she's not to fond of her actions, and on the inside, she's afraid of judgment.

Abilities: She doesn't have a tail barb or venom, but her scales do radiate some heat

*Backstory: She's always lived as an orphan in the Scorpion Den, and since a young age has learned that she can use her looks to get things. She's lived off dragons giving her free things, but when she saw she could apply for The HAP, she was interested in what new dragons she could meet, and maybe turning her life around.

*Crush: None.

*Preferred group: NightWing Village

Other: PoV

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Name: Brutal 

*Nickname: Bru

Tribes: Mud/Night

*Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Brutal has dark brown top scales, almost black color. his under scales and belly are a dark chocolate color, that fades as it get closer to the middle. he has a scales line in between top scales and bottom scales, that's a purpleish/brown color. he also has the tear drop scales going down her neck, torso, and tail, but they aren't that shiny or bright.  his horns are similar to that of a nightwings, but the ends curve inwards. his body is pretty muscular but his face is similar then that of a mudwing, but still more bulky then a nightwing. he has broad legs, and shoulders. his scales are more shaped like a nightwing then a mudwing, but on his legs and shoulders he has the weird square like scales things. his eyes are two different colors, the right side is a dark blue, with a light blue near the pupil, and the left is a bright sky blue, with green near the pupil. his wings are no shaped like a mudwings, but more like a nightwings, but they do have the scales of a mudwing on them, and they are black, but with a purple lining. The webbing of the wing is purple, but the rim of the webbing is a brown/purple color, and they do have the star pattern, like dust, that are different colors, like green, blue, purple, red, and a little yellow. he has a long scar that starts by the start of right his jaw, and then jaggedly goes down his neck, and stops on his left shoulder. he has a gold bull nose ring, with vine design on it.  

Personality: Brutel's not the nicest dragons around, and is usually very moppy, and snappish. he prefers to be alone, and not bothered by anyone. it takes a while for him to get used to change, or anything. it's hard for him to make friends, even if he wants to. when it comes to friends with him, the dragon has to be specifically want he wants, nothing extra. he is a real history nerd though, and will dig into any scroll that involves history but never really wants people to now that. he's kind of lazy, and is always seen laying around, and doing nothing, and is always irritated when woken up from his glorious nap. it is hard for dragons to convince him of things that he does not want to do or does not believe in. he also likes science, like chemicals, or different types of fires dragons have.  

Abilities: His fire is hotter then normal fire, and a lot brighter, he can read minds, but only emotion like things, or strong thoughts. 

*Backstory: His mother is a mudwing named Maple, and his father it a nightwing named BloodClaw, no one knows how or why they feel in love, but soon they had an purple/brown colored egg, with black and silver spots on it. when Brutal was still inside his egg, his mother left him alone at her house, disappearing into the night, when BloodClaw was out hunting. when BloodClaw returned, he at first thought Maple left with the egg, but then realized that she didn't when he spotted the egg by the fire place(which they had), he felt saddened and broken, and felt angry at Maple for leaving him and their egg alone. After Brutal had hatched, moved back to the Nightwing village in the rain forest. when brutal was 3, BloodClaw had taken him to see the old Kingdom of night, Where he meet a Beautiful Nightwing named NightDust, and feel in love with her, and she feel for him. About a year later, they had an egg, and brutal was not very happy, he didn't want a sibling to steal his fathers and Mothers love from him. After a year past, and the egg was ready to hatch, but when it did, both parents were Pleasantly surprised, while Brutal was slightly horrified and angry, Twins had hatched, one female(MoonFlight) and one Male(SunFlight), he was 5 when they hatched. MoonFlight was very Shy, kind, quiet and caring, but her twin, SunFlight, was the complete opposite, he was Loud, Rude, Uncaring, only to mother, father, and his twin, and he seemed to love to annoy Brutal, and made rude comments all the time. Brutal was rarely at home, and spent most of his time alone in the library, reading, but nothing never really catches his eye. when he was scanning some scrolls bordly, he found on about different fire types, and he started to read it, and got interested, so he started to read more science books, and while reading one he found interest in history, and he secretly wanted to become and science or history teacher when he gets older. at night he would sneak out, and study constellation, in the sky. most other dragons his aged never likes him, always thought he was weird, with the strange colors of his scales, and the look of him not normal, and some used to tease him, saying he will never be a real nightwing, or never be accepted any where. when he had first came to the Kingdom of night, a male Nightwing named StrongJaw teased him on a regular basis, and then he went to far, saying "Awww, wheres your mommy, not NightDust, but your Mudwing Mommy, what did she not want a dragonet as ugly as you", brutal felt rage through him, and had attacked StrongJaw, scratching him on the fore arm, but that lead to StrongJaw scratching his sharp claws down his neck, to his shoulder. he got a mouth full from his father that night. Right when he turned 7, he ran away, and moved to a secluded beach, along side the rain forest kingdom, taking long trips to get certain scrolls, that's been most of his life, until he heard of HAP, he could learn some things that aren't in scrolls about Hybrids. 

*Crush: Maybe, feel free to crush on him, he might return the feelings. 

*Preferred group: Sand

Other: HAP. 

(do you know how long this took me to write) 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Wow. And I thought my forms were descriptive. Accepted XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

I'd join, but I have way to many rps, forumfics and Fwrps already...sorry.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

(Remaking my first ever oc for this)
Name: Luna
*Nickname:
Tribes: Night/Rain
Appearance: She has a Rainwing build but her horns are straight and she has no neck frill. She has tall scales along her back like Nightwings. Her scales can only shift through black to purple. She has permanent star scale markings and there are silver scales around her eyes that look slightly like a moon. Her eyes are bright purple with black flecks. Her horns and talons are a slightly shiny black.
Personality: She is very shy and ashamed of herself. She closes her self off from the world to avoid being hurt. She is scared of what people think of her and what they say about her. She knows everyone hates hybrids, and she tears herself down for that fact. She finds happiness in being alone and reading. She doesn't have many friends, just a few close ones.
Abilities: Her fire comes out mixed with the poison and it kind of like hot goop. She can't aim very well. She has a bit of mind reading power. If she touches anyone or stands very close to someone, she can here snippets of their thoughts.
*Backstory: NA
*Crush: Quicksand?
*Preferred group: Nightwing Village
Other: HAP

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Reading, accepted.

And I think I'll move Gypsy to the Sand group just so she can annoy the heck out of Brutal XD and possibly become a love interest?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Bump, come on!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Oof. Lemme read through the rules so I can accually create a form that can be accepted. Okay... here it is:

Name: Aloe Vera

*Nickname: Aloe

Tribes: Sandwing-Rainwing

Appearance: Beige color with green and purple flecks on snout and under eyes.

Personality: Kind and caring to everyone, but sometimes stands firm too. 

Abilities: Poisonous Barb tail - past outclaw

*Backstory: Always apart of outclaws, but not one of the most favored out of all of them though. Six-Claws, Ostrich, and Fennec were nice to her, but no one was her "friend" before. Her mother and father had abandoned her and sold her egg to Thorn before she was hatched. She has never met her mother or father, and never hopes to, for she doesn't want to meet the people that would abandon an egg not even hatched yet. 

*Crush: Fennec

*Preferred group: 

Other: I am me!!!!

• Posted at:

Proud Fanwing and Muggle

#cHIckeNSrUS

#Pokemon@Heart

Name: Precious

*Nickname: Presh

Tribes: Rain/Ice

*Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:  Precious has blue top scales, that start from navy blue on her head and snout, and fades lighter down her back, until about the middle of her tail, it's white. the rest of her body is pure white. she has the dots down her neck like a rainwing, that can change color, but only pastel colors. she has long spikes, going down her spin, that seem to have a pattern, light aqua blue that fades to a light, but bright purple, and it repeats, and about in the middle of her tail her spikes in longer then shorter. she has the slimness of a rainwing, but the scale shape of an icewing. she has the frill on the back of her head, but the spins of the frill are longer then the webbing, and the webbing is 50% transparent. Her horns are long, and served elegently, and are white, but with light, bright purple tips. her wings are the shape of a rainwings, but much larger, and are pastel rainbow color, fading to each color, the red started at were the webbing starts. she has scales around her eyes, that shift color depending on her mood. she has fangs sticking out of her mouth. her talons are almost a silver color, but are longer and sharper then both icewings and rainwings. her eyes are a dark aqua color, that almost seem to glow, with a bright purple on the outside. she is very elegant looking, and slim, and an almost a sharpness to her. she has small horn on her snout, and her snout in narrow. She has tons, and some she won't wear, but you will see them soon enough. she has a large tail band, with a rose quartz, shaped as a rose, in it. she has three back two ring, one the right back foot, all silver, but each one has a different gem in it, Sapphire, Ruby, and Diamond. she has 6 gems embedded in her skin, by the beginning of her wing, on each side, and the gem is a Emeralds. she has two horn ring, on each horn, made of gold, with small Amethyst gems lining it. she has a necklace, with a Starling silver chain, and hanging of it is a large circle, made of black glass, but inside it has something that looks like a galaxy with stars all around it. she has an eye brow piercing, made of black metal, nothing special. 

Personality: she has a very bubbly personality, and usually very happy. it takes a lot to bring her down, but if you do, it does take a lot to bring her back up. she is friendly to every one, but never get to attached to one person, and she never really gets to know a person. she is very outgoing, and is up to anything. she always keeps an opened mind to any new ideas or things, she never gets to attached to a certain way. she will say things that are on her mind, before she can thing if it's rude or not. she is not shy, and if she has a crush on you, she will show it big time. she is a really big flirt, but wont stick around any guy for long, and will flirt or crush on multiple guys at once. she is very interested in colors, arts, and stars, and will stare at anything like that for hours on end, without getting board. she thinks high of her looks, and cleans herself regularly, but not only that, but she wants everyone too look at good as her, so she likes to give dragons some of her accessories, or clean then, so they look just as good as her.  

Abilities: her fangs don't shoot out any venom, but she is more like a snake, and will bite her enemy or victim, momentarily paralyzing them, or if she did not put enough venom in them, then they become terribly sick, almost like they feel like there dying, but they will survive.  

*Backstory: mother was a rainwing named Stunning, Father was an Icewing named Shiver. mother died giving birth to her egg.will go into more details during the RP. 

*Crush: Maybe, feel free to crush on her, males or females

*Preferred group: Sea kingdom

Other: HAP. Her spikes on her head, neck, back, and tail with move, like when she is alert or angry, they are almost sticking all the way up, when she she is relaxed or normal, they are laid back, but still up, when she is sad or ashamed they go all the way down. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

By three or more tribes do you mean that there can be no hybrids of three tribes or...?

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

Both accepted. And yes, I mean that a hybrid must be of two tribes and no more. I feel like my rules were very confusing and/or I had way too many... Idk what the standard for RP rules are nowadays *waves cane around*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

XD me beither

let me change Sugar Glider up a little then

Name: Sugar Glider

*Nickname: Sugar

Tribes: IceWing/RainWing

*Sexuality: Undecided

Appearance: Sugar is small with wide brown eyes.  Her scales are a light brown and she has a belly of gold-cream. She looks very much like a RainWing, only having slightly longer white-blue spikes, no poisonous venom, weak frostbreath, slightly smaller than average wings, a tail with an IceWing whip thin end, and a cute, innocent appearance. Her scales are speckled with a rosy white, like rose quartz, color. Her underwings are pale blue, pale pink, and pale purple, with flecks of gold and rose-gold. Other marking colors are white, pale pink, and beige.

Personality: Sugar, despite her appearance, is rather fierce and scary when she wants to be, which is rarely. Sugar is normally cautious and worries a little too much. She is scared easily. Sugar is a talented artist and musician, she loves to sing and paint. She can be sarcastic at times and always loves a good laugh. She loves to read and write. Sugar is a talented glider and enjoys it. Friendly and kind, never judging a dragon by its scales.

Abilities: Weak flyer, excellent glider. Weak frostbreath. No venom. Whip thin tail end. Semi-prehensile tail. Flexible. Excellent musician and artist.  Can change her scale colors slightly, just a hint of the color she wants to change it to.

*Backstory: TBD

*Crush: Ask please

*Preferred group: None. She’s happy with fellow RainWing hybrids to glide with. Idk where the RainWing hybrids are supposed to go.

Other: The HAP

Her pov will be light pink. The things glitching rn.

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

Accepted, she can be in the Sea group with Precious (or the Sand group with Gypsy and Brutal, if you'd prefer. Honestly I'd love to see how Sugar and Gypsy would interact.)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Ok! thanks! XD

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

*rubs talons together* time to show off my glorious and un-judged bean. ;-; he took a long time to fix and stuff, and ill be throwing in two more as they get finished:

Name: Goblet

Nicknames: Gob, any jewel

Birthday: October 19th

Tribes: Sandwing/Skywing

Sexuality: HeteroSexual

General Body Appearance: his over scales are ruby-cherry red which fade down to the middle ending to a very soft apple red. His middle scales are like the skywings but more thick and burly like the sandwings, the middle ones are more bigger and triangular shaped like a sandwing, they are a buttered, sandy lemon yellow which reflect off the sun to look like a honey yellow-red. His under scales overlap and are more fish-scaley like the skywing, they are a chrome, lemon gold with a rusty tint when in a shadow. His barb on the end of his tail is shiny and pure like gold, fading into the other scales colors, which is why he tends to have golden tints throughout his body, but these tints mostly show on his face, on certain scales like brassed freckles. His eyes are three colors. Where there should be white in his eyes, there are black, very odd but if a sandwing was fully shown in him, his eyes would be fully black, but that's not the case. His iris starts out a peacock-indigo blue and then ripples of arctic blue throughout his eyes, avoiding the edges of his eyes, never touching the black in the center or the ends. At the center, around the pupil, there is a juniper-emerald green, which sprouts into the peacock-indigo blue, below the arctic blue that swirls in his eyes. He has many jewels embedded in his scales, which when he makes a wrong move, his body bursts with everlasting pain. These jewels include but are not limited to, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, onyx, topaz, and opal. They are on his back and shoulder, along with under his wings to where when he opens his wings the beautiful, glittering and shining gems show off their magnificent beauty. His tail tends to be in the middle of a sandwings thick tail and the skywings thin tail, it still is very tough and suspending though, along with the few gems in the tail. His shoulders are broad and squared with muscle enough to support his big wings of the skywings. The lining of his wings are a khaki yellow, which is a very pale yellow that fits in with the sands of the desert. The webbing of the wings are a faded apple red and have sparks of gold in them. His horns are swervy like a skywings  but way shorter, like a sandwings. He has the spike on his jawbone, like a sandwing and his ears are a little bit long but bulby, a mix of the two tribes ears. His back scales, or spikes are like the skywings but they are spread out and in between them there are the frill of the sandwings. He is small, but not only because of being part skywing, but his egg was a twin.

Jewelry?: yes. He wears many necklaces crafted from extra gems in his scales, and he even has scale and teeth necklaces, crafted from lost scales and teeth of enemies, friends, and himself. He has a pair of earrings that are silver and shaped like a dragons head, with ruby eyes.

Tattoos?: No

Scars?: yes. He got plenty of scars from removing certain gems out of his scales that were imperfect or too deep in. he also got scars from abuse and misfortune.

Other Markings: his soul mark is a blueish scale shaped of a water droplet, and a rosey red scale paler than the rest shaped as a rose below the water droplet scales, they are on his right shoulder, where he bears no scars.

Personality: goblets definitely not the nicest dragon around, wherever you are. He tends to be very energetic and pumped up, and loves to show off in front of everyone. He likes to race, and makes sure any path he takes is a path he likes. He isn't always cautious and tends to get in trouble, even when he didn't do anything wrong, its just that mischievous smile he always cracks on his face, making everyone think he has done something wrong, about to do something wrong, or is lying and he knows it. Lucky for you, if you actually personally make it onto his true friends ill never lie to list, he will keep your secrets and everything, and treat you right, while throwing in his everyday loveable tricks. He is the number one in napping and energy, and likes tormenting small critters like scavengers, wolves, deer, and so on. He is very braggy and makes sure only good things go out about him, like how he is ¨secretly prince of the skywings¨ and stuff like that. He always acts cheerful but  inside, he is always feeling down in the dumps and hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally. He wants someone to love, that will care for him, not abuse him like his parents.

Abilities: he might have the barb of a sandwing, but his poison is very limited but strong enough to kill one dragon with two stabs in the heart, he can kill with one stab to the head though. He can live without water for a long time without water, but not as long as a normal sandwing. He can breath fire that is stronger and brighter due to how the genes mixed. He can easily slip through crowds because of his size, he can only camouflage himself in blood red sands due to his color, but that type of sand is rare, so ignore this.(well, when there is a lot of war and fighting, the sands is covered in blood…… heh, ignore this too), great fighter and flier.

Friends?: he is open to have a true or false friend, he surely will return the feelings, and you would remove a tiny bit of sadness, loneliness, and abuse from him.

Backstory: his mother is a sandwing named Tuscany and his father is a skywing named Carmine. They fell in love due to their own tribes not only hating on them, but the beauty and personality of each other. They had a bound of seven eggs, all beautiful and amazing. Three of them sadly were to weak or just couldn't make it out of the egg. But the other four were healthy and ready to break open. The first one was a pale gold one, holding the eldest dragon of the bunch, Glass. The second one was a golden rose color with rose patterns on it, holding a naughty dragon named Sandy Rose. the third was a garnet egg, holding the adventurous hybrid, Crimson. The last egg was a little bit odder than the others. It was like a wave of blood had washed over the egg of a sandwing, it was maroon wine red that looked stained onto a very pale canary yellow egg, it held the twins Goblet and Fuschia. As the moons came up high, Tuscany and Carmine watched as their eggs started cracking, they noticed something hiding in the bushes, watching furiously. It was a scavenger, they grabbed it and kept it in the fathers talons as glass opened her eyes for the first time. Glass wadled and stumbled to Tuscany as sandy rose popped her head out of the broken egg, glaring at Crimson as he wandered out towards Carmine. Sandy Rose followed him and they waited for the last egg to hatch. This egg wasn't going to hatch tonight…. It hatched four days later, when Carmine went hunting, the two little dragons tumbled out of the egg together, looking at their mothers disgusted face. Their siblings started wandering up to them, but mother stopped them, hissing. Father came back about an hour later, and he too, hated these two hatchlings. They had thought they were dead, and they did not want twins, not twins like these, hybrids. They didn't mind Crimson, he did as he was told, correctly, all the time. As Goblet and Fuschia grew up, they were hated and tortured by their parents, being told how they could do better, be better, be normal. They tried, and Goblet always stood up for his sister when they got yelled at or hurt. When schooling started, Fuschia was taken away by Carmine to live with them and be a normal skywing. He went to school without the only one who cared, and he was always glum and down. This soon changed as he steadily grew up. He learned to hide it as he started to get bullied. He managed to afford gems in his scales to seem tough to his parents, but it didn't work. He got in misfortune and trouble, all because of the smile he kept to hid his sorrow. He soon learned about HAP, and decided to give it a try, he wanted to feel normal and treated right, but he couldn't at the moment, he had to wait for the right moment. This right moment came when he became 5. It was on his hatching day, no one was home, they didn't celebrate, and he took off, leaving a letter saying he gave up on everything, and used red ink splatters on the page. His parents never did find a body…

Hobbies: flying, writing, chatting, exploring, sleeping.

Pets?: No

Habits: to open and close his wings, fiddle with his earrings, tilt his head back and forth, jump from one foot to another in nervousness or anxiety.

Goals: to make himself truly happy, make true friends, fall in love.

Strengths: flying, making stories and lies, being ¨Cheerful¨

Weaknesses: harsh truths, being truly sad and down.

Responsibilities: taking care of his friends or love, keeping everyone up and in the spirits so they don't feel like him, be truly happy.

Medical, physical, mental issues?: he has a slight limp, making him a little slower, but not enough for everyone to notice. He always seems mean to himself.

Preferred group: Old NightWing Kingdom

Favorite Quote: the hardest walk you can make is the walk you make alone, but that is the walk that makes you the strongest. only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile, love behind your anger, and the reason behind you silence.

Crush/partner: everyone is open to crush, he will 100% return the love. (welp, not all the time, but you get the point)

Other: HAP. PoV color. My headcanon voice for him is rise cover by Fame on fire.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Name: Goblet

Nicknames: Gob, any jewel

Birthday: October 19th

Tribes: Sandwing/Skywing

Sexuality: HeteroSexual

General Body Appearance: his over scales are ruby-cherry red which fade down to the middle ending to a very soft apple red. His middle scales are like the skywings but more thick and burly like the sandwings, the middle ones are more bigger and triangular shaped like a sandwing, they are a buttered, sandy lemon yellow which reflect off the sun to look like a honey yellow-red. His under scales overlap and are more fish-scaley like the skywing, they are a chrome, lemon gold with a rusty tint when in a shadow. His barb on the end of his tail is shiny and pure like gold, fading into the other scales colors, which is why he tends to have golden tints throughout his body, but these tints mostly show on his face, on certain scales like brassed freckles. His eyes are three colors. Where there should be white in his eyes, there are black, very odd but if a sandwing was fully shown in him, his eyes would be fully black, but that's not the case. His iris starts out a peacock-indigo blue and then ripples of artic blue throughout his eyes, avoiding the edges of his eyes, never touching the black in the center or the ends. At the center, around the pupil, there is a juniper-emerald green, wich sprouts into the peacock-indigo blue, below the artic blue that swirls in his eyes. He has many jewels embedded in his scales, which when he makes a wrong move, his body bursts with everlasting pain. These jewels include but are not limited to, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, onyx, topaz, and opal. They are on his back and shoulder, along with under his wings to where when he opens his wings the beautiful, glittering and shining gems show off their magnificent beauty. His tail tends to be in the middle of a sandwings thick tail and the skywings thin tail, it still is very tough and suspending though, along with the few gems in the tail. His shoulders are broad and squared with muscle enough to support his big wings of the skywings. The lining of his wings are a khaki yellow, which is a very pale yellow that fits in with the sands of the desert. The webbing of the wings are a faded apple red and have sparks of gold in them. His horns are swervy like a skywings  but way shorter, like a sandwings. He has the spike on his jawbone, like a sandwing and his ears are a little bit long but bulby, a mix of the two tribes ears. His back scales, or spikes are like the skywings but they are spread out and in between them there are the frill of the sandwings. He is small, but not only because of being part skywing, but his egg was a twin.

Jewelry?: yes. He wears many necklaces crafted from extra gems in his scales, and he even has scale and teeth necklaces, crafted from lost scales and teeth of enemies, friends, and himself. He has a pair of earrings that are silver and shaped like a dragons head, with ruby eyes.

Tattoos?: No

Scars?: yes. He got plenty of scars from removing certain gems out of his scales that were imperfect or too deep in. he also got scars from abuse and misfortune.

Other Markings: his soul mark is a blueish scale shaped of a water droplet, and a rosey red scale paler than the rest shaped as a rose below the water droplet scales, they are on his right shoulder, where he bears no scars.

Personality: goblets definitely not the nicest dragon around, wherever you are. He tends to be very energetic and pumped up, and loves to show off in front of everyone. He likes to race, and makes sure any path he takes is a path he likes. He isn't always cautious and tends to get in trouble, even when he didn't do anything wrong, its just that mischievous smile he always cracks on his face, making everyone think he has done something wrong, about to do something wrong, or is lying and he knows it. Lucky for you, if you actually personally make it onto his true friends ill never lie to list, he will keep your secrets and everything, and treat you right, while throwing in his everyday loveable tricks. He is the number one in napping and energy, and likes tormenting small critters like scavengers, wolves, deer, and so on. He is very braggy and makes sure only good things go out about him, like how he is ¨secretly prince of the skywings¨ and stuff like that. He always acts cheerful but  inside, he is always feeling down in the dumps and hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally. He wants someone to love, that will care for him, not abuse him like his parents.

Abilities: he might have the barb of a sandwing, but his poison is very limited but strong enough to kill one dragon with two stabs in the heart, he can kill with one stab to the head though. He can live without water for a long time without water, but not as long as a normal sandwing. He can breath fire that is stronger and brighter due to how the genes mixed. He can easily slip through crowds because of his size, he can only camouflage himself in blood red sands due to his color, but that type of sand is rare, so ignore this.(well, when there is a lot of war and fighting, the sands is covered in blood…… heh, ignore this too), great fighter and flier.

Friends?: he is open to have a true or false friend, he surely will return the feelings, and you would remove a tiny bit of sadness, loneliness, and abuse from him.

Backstory: his mother is a sandwing named Tuscany and his father is a skywing named Carmine. They fell in love due to their own tribes not only hating on them, but the beauty and personality of each other. They had a bound of seven eggs, all beautiful and amazing. Three of them sadly were to weak or just couldn't make it out of the egg. But the other four were healthy and ready to break open. The first one was a pale gold one, holding the eldest dragon of the bunch, Glass. The second one was a golden rose color with rose patterns on it, holding a naughty dragon named Sandy Rose. the third was a garnet egg, holding the adventurous hybrid, Crimson. The last egg was a little bit odder than the others. It was like a wave of blood had washed over the egg of a sandwing, it was maroon wine red that looked stained onto a very pale canary yellow egg, it held the twins Goblet and Fuschia. As the moons came up high, Tuscany and Carmine watched as their eggs started cracking, they noticed something hiding in the bushes, watching furiously. It was a scavenger, they grabbed it and kept it in the fathers talons as glass opened her eyes for the first time. Glass wadled and stumbled to Tuscany as sandy rose popped her head out of the broken egg, glaring at Crimson as he wandered out towards Carmine. Sandy Rose followed him and they waited for the last egg to hatch. This egg wasn't going to hatch tonight…. It hatched four days later, when Carmine went hunting, the two little dragons tumbled out of the egg together, looking at their mothers disgusted face. Their siblings started wandering up to them, but mother stopped them, hissing. Father came back about an hour later, and he too, hated these two hatchlings. They had thought they were dead, and they did not want twins, not twins like these, hybrids. They didn't mind Crimson, he did as he was told, correctly, all the time. As Goblet and Fuschia grew up, they were hated and tortured by their parents, being told how they could do better, be better, be normal. They tried, and Goblet always stood up for his sister when they got yelled at or hurt. When schooling started, Fuschia was taken away by Carmine to live with them and be a normal skywing. He went to school without the only one who cared, and he was always glum and down. This soon changed as he steadily grew up. He learned to hide it as he started to get bullied. He managed to afford gems in his scales to seem tough to his parents, but it didn't work. He got in misfortune and trouble, all because of the smile he kept to hid his sorrow. He soon learned about HAP, and decided to give it a try, he wanted to feel normal and treated right, but he couldn't at the moment, he had to wait for the right moment. This right moment came when he became 5. It was on his hatching day, no one was home, they didn't celebrate, and he took off, leaving a letter saying he gave up on everything, and used red ink splatters on the page. His parents never did find a body…

Hobbies: flying, writing, chatting, exploring, sleeping.

Pets?: No

Habits: to open and close his wings, fiddle with his earrings, tilt his head back and forth, jump from one foot to another in nervousness or anxiety.

Goals: to make himself truly happy, make true friends, fall in love.

Strengths: flying, making stories and lies, being ¨cheerful¨

Weaknesses: harsh truths, being truly sad and down.

Responsibilities: taking care of his friends or love, keeping everyone up and in the spirits so they don't feel like him, be truly happy.

Medical, physical, mental issues?: he has a slight limp, making him a little slower, but not enough for everyone to notice. He always seems mean to himself.

Preferred group: Old NightWing Kingdom

Favorite Quote: the hardest walk you can make is the walk you make alone, but that is the walk that makes you the strongest. only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile, love behind your anger, and the reason behind you silence.

Crush/partner: everyone is open to crush, he will 100% return the love. (welp, not all the time, but you get the point)

Other: HAP. PoV color. My headcanon voice for him is rise cover by Fame on fire.

(will throw in one more when finished)

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

oof. didnt mean to do that ;-; stupid computer hates me.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Bump, you guys can start roleplaying whenever (you can still enter characters, though, it's not closed as soon as the first post is made)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

is goblet bean accepted? anything i need to change?

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Can I Change Precious age? I would like her too be 11, not 9. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Sorry! For some reason I didn't see your forms. 100% accepted! I kinda wanna ship him with Gypsy, who had a pretty rough childhood as well, and who also hides it.

And sure, you can change Precious' age.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Sky Kingdom Group:

Ice Kingdom Group:

Sand Kingdom Group: Gypsy, Brutal, Goblet, Sugar Glider

Sea Kingdom Group: Precious, Aloe Vera

NightWing Village Group: Quicksand, Luna, Icefloe

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Gypsy stood excitedly as a dragon she didn't know loaded her with supplies and told her what she should do. She didn't listen, though, she was too excited.

I'm going to Thorn's Stronghold! This is so exciting! I heard she was once an outsider like me, in the Den!

Gypsy was ready to fly away, but the dragon told her to stay put while he found the others in her group.

Quicksand was on the beach, waiting with an IceWing hybrid as a few other dragons gathered a few supplies for them, even though the village wasn't even half a day's flight away.

"I know I'm special, but really, I don't need all this." He joked, laughing his signature quick throaty laugh. They ignored him, but he didn't mind.

"It would be great if you could shut your snout." Icefloe rolled her eyes, burrowing her claws into the warm sand and watching crabs run over her talons.

She didn't care much for this MudWing hybrid, and hoped that maybe some other dragon would arrive and be more like her. Icefloe honestly didn't care about The HAP's cause, she really just wanted to have an excuse to travel Pyrrhia.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Goblet had twisted his head sharply and had a horrifying shock of pain bolt through him. he had perfected the art of not-groaning-when-a-shock-of-pain-shoots-through-you. but of course, his scrunched ow-no-im-hiding-my-pain look on his face. there were pinkish lines or dots on his face which were either missing scales or scars. he had his tail curled upward in a harmless way, looking at the dragon who was looking at his small amount of belongings, it was only a descent, but fairly small box full of certain things he loved. "do you have a problem with my box?" he snatched his box from the surprised dragon, they didn't seem to think his voice was so.... charming and smooth. (im not fangirling on the singer ;-; just really like the voice) am i gonna have the same problems as the ones from home? will they treat me like a servent? if they do, ill- sigh.... his sigh ran out of his thoughts, to get a few more glares from some others.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Brutal

brutal had a large fanny pack like thing on his neck, made of black leather, he only had important stuff inside, like the list of scrolls to look for, different artifacts, and facts to find out if true or not. A dragon he did not regonize, took him to his group, which right now only two dragons have arrived. he walked towards them, quickly noticing what hybrid they are, One was Sandwing/skywing, and the other was a Rainwing/Sandwing. The Rainwing/Sandwing looks kind of cute Wait- What, did I just think that, no brutal, you know what dragons will do to you, you have the scars to prove it brutal scowled himself in his head, but kept his face neutral. he gave the Rainwing/skywing hybrid a quick look, before sitting down, not to far away from the group, but not really close.  

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Gypsy looked at the Sky hybrid excitedly. "Isn't this amazing? I've never been somewhere as fancy as Thorn's stronghold..." She twisted to look at the Mud hybrid, trying to take a step forward but falling due to the weight of the supplies the other dragon had given her. She regretted insisting she would be able to carry everything.

She shook off the pack, for once glad she was small, and actually got a good look at the Sky hybrid. "I love your gems, did you get them done in the Den?" 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Goblet cocked his head, confused. "no, no, no. got them done myself. no ones ever aloud me to go there, all on my own, trapped in a small house." his voice held a soft tune in it, making seem a little like a song. he suddenly realized he never thanked her and quickly shifted his wings, feeling the guilt crawl through him. "Thanks though, umm.... whats your name?" he was ignoring the fact that bulky, muscled mud hybrid was nearby, probably glaring at him. he nearly frowned at that image, but kept his charming- a little too charming smile. he still grasped the box, which had a midnight tint to it, lined with his own scales, to prove to his parents his strength and belifs. 

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

"You've never been to the Scorpion Den?" She was almost offended. "I guess I can't blame you, it doesn't have the best reputation. Name's Gypsy."

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Bump

• Posted at: