Here's another Forum-Fic I'm doing! If anybody has done similar things I am not copying you I just thought of this. Please join!

Starlight Academy for Hybrids and Special Dragons is basically a school where dragons who don't fit in can go to, to feel appreciated and welcomed. I might turn this into a RP in the future. Fill out the form ASAP! Saves last 1 hour, so be quick! Character has to be either a hybrid or a dragon with some power or anything that makes them unique like that. If they have power of a non-hybrid thing that makes them special put it in other. Only a few animus will be accepted. Have fun!

Teacher Form:

Name:

Tribe(s):

What class do you teach? (Math, History, English, P.E., etc...): 

Personality:

Appearance:

Other: 

Any plot/story ideas?:

Student Form:

Name:

Tribe(s):

Personality:

Appearance:

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy):

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): 

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N)

Shippable?:

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses):

Other:

Any plot/story ideas?:

This will start as soon as theres at least 3 winglets with 4 or 5 dragons each. You can up to 2 students and 1 teacher. This rule may change if not many people sign up. No being overpowered, otherwise I think theres no other rules. Imma say this again, HAVE FUN! Oh and here's my characters.

Teacher Form:

Name: Snowdrop

Tribe(s): Ice/Rain

What class do you teach? (Math, History, English, P.E., etc...): History

Personality: Caring and friendly towards everyone, if a student misbehaves she just gives them a warning and nothing worse, optimist, probably has never thought of anything bad in her entire life, somehow knows everything about everyone

Appearance: Silver and grey scales, grey lining wings, wings change between gold, silver, white, some purples, and all shades of blue depending on her mood, eyes change color but are normally sky blue, always wears green bead bracelet

Other: None that I can think of

Any plot/story ideas?: Nothing yet

Student Form:

Name: Lilypad

Tribe(s): Rain/Sea

Personality: Bright and bubbly towards other dragonets, thoughtful, kind towards majority of dragons, intelligent, really good at everything and doesn't brag

Appearance: Blue-green scales, aqua underbelly, can change fluorescent stripes to any color, pale teal eyes that can change to silver, light blue wings with a hint of green

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Comet

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Art

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Yup yup yuppity yup

Shippable?: Sure

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): None (YET)

Other: Willing to tutor anyone who needs tutoring

Any plot/story ideas?: Nope

FOR THE THIRD TIME, HAVE FUN! I will probably be posting another student soon. GoOd LuCk! (Why did I say good luck.... oh well.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Name: Brutal

Tribe(s): Mud/Night hybrid

Personality: Brutel's not the nicest dragons around, and is usually very moppy, and snappish. he prefers to be alone, and not bothered by anyone. it takes a while for him to get used to change, or anything. it's hard for him to make friends, even if he wants to. when it comes to friends with him, the dragon has to be specifically want he wants, nothing extra. he is a real history nerd though, and will dig into any scroll that involves history but never really wants people to now that. he's kind of lazy, and is always seen laying around, and doing nothing, and is always irritated when woken up from his glorious nap. it is hard for dragons to convince him of things that he does not want to do or does not believe in. he also likes science, like chemicals, or different types of fires dragons have.  

Appearance: Brutal has dark brown top scales, almost black color. his under scales and belly are a dark chocolate color, that fades as it get closer to the middle. he has a scales line in between top scales and bottom scales, that's a purpleish/brown color. he also has the tear drop scales going down her neck, torso, and tail, but they aren't that shiny or bright.  his horns are similar to that of a nightwings, but the ends curve inwards. his body is pretty muscular but his face is similar then that of a mudwing, but still more bulky then a nightwing. he has broad legs, and shoulders. his scales are more shaped like a nightwing then a mudwing, but on his legs and shoulders he has the weird square like scales things. his eyes are two different colors, the right side is a dark blue, with a light blue near the pupil, and the left is a bright sky blue, with green near the pupil. his wings are no shaped like a mudwings, but more like a nightwings, but they do have the scales of a mudwing on them, and they are black, but with a purple lining. The webbing of the wing is purple, but the rim of the webbing is a brown/purple color, and they do have the star pattern, like dust, that are different colors, like green, blue, purple, red, and a little yellow. he has a long scar that starts by the start of right his jaw, and then jaggedly goes down his neck, and stops on his left shoulder. 

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Moon

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Art

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Sure

Shippable?: Of course, prefers females

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): Maybe later

Other: His fire is hotter then normal fire, so it takes a little longer to heat up to fire. he has mind reading, but can only sense emotions, or strong thoughts. He is a History and science nerd, and he also like constellations, and knows almost ever name, and the names of stars.   

Any plot/story ideas?: Can he like fall in love with someone that you wouldn't expect 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

@Loki I love it! Accepted, and for your others category sure! I also have an OC (Not in this forum-fic)  that can read emotions (FUN FACT WOO)

Do you think he would fall in love with Lilypad? She's unexpected ish

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

BUMP. Summoning everyone who sees this PLEASE

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Grendel I SEE YOU BE ON! Does you want to join? If yes, add one or two students and please a teacher, I NEED ANOTHER ONE!

@Loki can you add a teacher for something too? That way I can fill in the teacher spots

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Name: 

Tribe(s): Skywing

Personality:  is a quiet dragon who is all but shy. Once she gets used to you she can be very loud and a bit obnoxious. She is headstrong and blurts out what she’s thinking. She often gets embarrassed from her random outbursts if she’s around strangers but, she has a hard time controlling her filter. She is very emotional and can be hard to handle. Some days she promises to never speak again and then the next day she talks so much.

Appearance: A dark blush colored body with a normal blush colored underscales. Her back scales/ridge and wing membranes are a dark red. Her eyes are a shade of red between blush and red. Now some really interesting things: Her top row of teeth are metallic and her bottom ones are flint based. When she flicks her jaw in a certain way it causes a pretty big spark. But, she can release kerosene and flick her jaw in a way it causes fire. The duct in here mouth that causes kerosene is different the a normal dragon. It’s cause by chemical reactions in a “second stomach.” She can only make so much at a time though. She can also cause carbon monoxide by leaving the kerosene in her mouth. 

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Moon

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra:) Art

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Nope!

Shippable?: Yep!

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): Maybe Later

Other: Her unique thing is based on science-ish stuff and I tried to explain it in the simplest way possible.

• Posted at:

Just call me Gray!

Rejoining the forums after about 2 years. 

(Formerly Jade.) 

She/her and Pansexual!

Idk if my message went through yet but, my Characters name is Turpentine!

• Posted at:

Just call me Gray!

(Formerly Jade.) 

She/her and Pansexual!

Student Form:

Name: Shadowlight

Tribe(s): Night/Sky

Personality: Tactical, quick thinker, always the first one to come up with ideas, great at solving puzzles, needs help with math and science but is scared to ask anyone

Appearance: Skywing horns and build, black and dark grey scales, metallic silver underbelly, pale silver eyes, NightWing wings, dark grey wings with a hint of red, flecks of reds and dark yellows on wings, metallic dark orange lining wings, breathes fire, one of the fastest flyers in the school, short scar on left arm

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Moon

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Band (Specifically plays the banjo)

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Nuh

Shippable?: Why not

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): None yet

Other: Probably will end up liking whoever likes him, but if you want to make two characters like him (DRAMA YES) I will gladly detirmine that fate

Any plot/story ideas?: Nope

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Gray what is the other? I'm confused. What do you mean by Science-ish

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Sure, i'll do that tomorrow. teacher of Art or Music, maybe English. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

@Forest

What I mean is that the way her fire is set up, it’s not how the dragons normally would and more based on the science of fire. Kerosene is a highly flammable liquid ignited by a spark.

• Posted at:

Just call me Gray!

(Formerly Jade.) 

She/her and Pansexual!

So she has weird fire? Can you add one (small) other unique ability/power/etc? Then accepted!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Student Form:

Name: Nightsky

Tribe(s): Night/Sky

Personality: He's typically shy and quiet. But he has a confident and dangerous demeanor when he fights for defense. He’s smart, and usually have great ideas, except he tends to keep them to himself.

Appearance: A warm orange-red and black scaled SkyWing with large NightWing wings and horns. Amber underscales and black eyes. His under-membranes are a warm amber color.

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Comet

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Art

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Yes

Shippable?: Yes (straight)

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): None yet…Surprise me!

Other: Breathes fire, can read minds, and is a powerful and fast flyer.

Any plot/story ideas?: not at the moment

Student Form:

Name: Shimmer

Tribe(s): Ice/Sea

Personality: She is nice and sweet to her fellow classmates and cares for every one of them, but she can get dramatic and overly excited. She sometimes has a spoiled girl attitude. And she is quick, throwing comment or sarcastic sayings back at the person.

Appearance: Looks more of a pretty light blue IceWing than SeaWing, with her rigged claws and IceWing crown (spikes) on the back of her head. Has gills and a stronger tail for swimming. Blue eyes and wears a silver tailband embedded with sapphire jewels.

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Star

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Drama

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Sure

Shippable?: Yes (straight)

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): None yet…Surprise me!

Other: Breathes ice. Breathes and swims under water. Learned her Healing abilities form her SeaWing mother.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Forest

Hmm...Turpinetine can create Carbon Monoxide which is a toxic gas if she lets the Kerosene sit. But, I’m not sure if you saw that already but, if you want a bit more she can touch/interact with sorta hot objects for a while longer than other dragons.

These can be switched around if you want!

• Posted at:

Just call me Gray!

(Formerly Jade.) 

She/her and Pansexual!

Can I make LIKE 20 charaters???? I can keep up with them!

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

HomeThread: 345755, DIAMONDGEM ACADEMY!!!!!!!!!

WELL, when life goves you lemons!

WE ARE not CALLING IT MAGICAL DEATH SPIT! -Glory

"Because a friend never has to give a reason" -Phoebe

~Name: Hindsight. ~Gender: male. ~Tribe(s): Mud/Night. ~Personality: Smart and shy, he still has some work to do before he can make many friends. He is very reserved, and doesn't like being around other dragons. But he's a brilliant dragon; the kind that writes poetry that nobody else understands. He can be painfully shy and quiet, which means it's harder to show dragons who he is and how amazing he can be. ~Appearance: he has the overall build of a NightWing, but with a more MudWing-like head. He is dull brown, with black and dark purple underscales. He has dark brown eyes and wing membranes, and silver starscales dotting his wing membranes. He wears an onyx earring on his left ear. ~Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Comet. ~Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Drama. ~Honors/Accelerated Courses?: no thanks. ~Shippable?: yes! ~Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): might be on Lilypad, we'll see. ~Other: ehhh animus, his earring is enchanted to keep his soul (I can provide the wording for the spell if necessary). ~Any plot/story ideas?: hmmm, I actually have a prophecy about this guy. It's about him becoming evil because of his magic. This is completely optional, though. _________________________ ~Name: Luminescence (call her Lumi or Lulu). ~Gender: female. ~Tribe(s): SeaWings. ~Personality: She is supportive, choosing empathy over judgement when possible. She is reliable and patient, taking a steady approach to each task. She is very imaginative, and sees from other perspectives. She is loyal and practical, but takes things personally and is shy. As she struggles to meet expectations, she implodes with the overload of feelings. ~Appearance: Turquoise scales, with sky blue and green underscales, and very pale blue wing membranes, almost powder blue. She has teal eyes and is a bit skinny and tall. Her glowscales can change colors and brightness, but are usually shades of blue. ~Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Moon. ~Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Art, possibly Orchestra. ~Honors/Accelerated Courses?: nah. ~Shippable?: yes! ~Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): TBD. ~Other: special power! Her glowscales glow different colors depending on her feelings, and some of the emotions/colors (like red for anger or white for pain) have different affects. Like, one emits sleeping toxin while lowing that color, one glows extra bright, etc. ~Any plot/story ideas?: no.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Name: Stagbeetle (Stag for short)

Tribe(s): Hivewing/Icewing

Personality: Stagbeetle is a rather, overly cautious dragon, preferring not to leap headfirst into a risky situation. She is very talkative, and enjoys the company of others, however she is quick to judge new dragons and sticks to first impressions until she gets to know them well.

Appearance: Stagbeetle, at first glance, could probably be mistaken for a pure Hivewing. She has golden yellow overscales with the usual black scales, two sets of insect-like wings and light brown eyes. However, she is ever so slightly less slender in shape, the spikes along her back are slightly longer and the usually curved Hivewing horns are instead straight, looking similar to an Icewing’s.

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Meteor

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Band (She plays a set of drums)

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N): No

Shippable?: Yes

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): None currently, but you may give her one if you wish

Other: She has no frost-breath, however she has a paralysing nerve toxin stored in her fangs, it’s enough to almost fully immobilise small animals such as chickens, but when used on an dragon it will only paralyse the part of the body the toxin entered (So if, for example, she bit a dragon’s forearm, that dragon’s forearm would be temporarily paralysed, but the rest of the dragon would be fine)

Any plot/story ideas?: No

Name: Ninox

Tribe(s): Nightwing 

Personality: Ninox is a reclusive dragonet, preferring to avoid interacting with other dragons and plummet into his own imagination. He can be rather over dramatic, and has a large habit of daydreaming. However, he’s rather intellegent and he’s quick to think of creative solutions to problems.

Appearance: Ninox is as dark grey, almost pitch black overscales, along with brownish-grey underscales and white horns. His wing membranes are a grey colour, along with the usual night-sky-like patterns.

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Galaxy 

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Drama

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N): No

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): None currently, but you may give him one if you wish

Other: He has the power of prophecy which mostly comes into affect in dreams, he usually only gets relatively short scenes with little to no context. He tends to write them down as though they were a small piece of a story, which sometimes inspires him to try to write an entire story based on it.

Any plot/story ideas?:No

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

@Sorrel YES I LOVE THESE SO MUCH ARGH YES (If you didn't see my other post) THEY ARE ACCEPTEFD (i can spel gretly)

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Everyone: You are all accepeted! I will be starting the story fairly soon so I need a few teachers. Can everyone make one? I already teach History, but otherwise you can choose anything. Electives and the normal classes like math and english, etc...

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Forest: ummm... Thanks? Why do you like them so much?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I'd join, but I have way too many forumfics, rps and fwrps going on already. Sorry!

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

@thunderstormwerewolf205 it's a forum-fic not a roleplay (YET) I think you misunderstood. 2 students and 1 teacher max currently, the number will change.

@Everyone accepted!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Sorrel: You actually gave them hybrid flaws instead of making them have the powers/abilities of both tribes and also I just like their characters ( I made a post screaming about how amazing everything was but I think the mods considered it spam xD)

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

@Forest: lol, spam indeed. But yeah, these are some of my more developed characters.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel: I noticed that

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

OOOH THERES A LOKI NOW YAAAAS

anyways: can I have a mindreader and a Firescales? Just asking before I post their premade forms. (Can I use them? They’re very detailed)

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

@Alpha Snowdust: Sure!

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Ok thx!

Heres the mindreader:

[Name]: Starweaver

[Name Origin]: “Weaver of Stars”

[ Nickname]: Star (but rarely)

[Age]: 7 Years

[Moon Status At Birth]: One full, one waning gibbous, one waxing crescent

[Gender]: Female

[Hatching Day]: August 25th

[Kingdom]: The Night Kingdom

[Rank]: Commoner, Middle Class

[Appearance]:

Overscales: Black

Under Scales: Navy and Purple with a touch of pink-purple

Eyes:  Purple

Markings: Silver

Talons/Claws/Wing-Claws: White

Horns/Spine: Silver

((SEE REFERENCES))

[Likes]: Quiet time, Scavengers, Scrolls, Writing, Drawing, Nighttime Flights, Fantasy, Myth, Legend, Stargazing, moongazing, Nightgazing in general, astrology, reading, peace.

[Dislikes]: Bullies, War For NO Good Reason (i.e. The Royal SandWing Succession), Queen Scarlet, Nightmares, Feeling Too Lonely, Attention, prophecies, angry minds, catipillars, spiders, dark clouds (remind of her Rebellious), volcanoes, extreme extreme temperatures, public speaking, arenas, and death.

[Personality]:

((Myer-Briggs→ INTJ))

Starweaver is an introvert. As a mindreader, she tends to look into others thoughts by accident, and hates it, since others thinks its suspicious. Starweaver, called Star by only her family and closest friends, dislikes attention and is a scrollworm at heart, but not like her sister, Scrollkeeper. She is rather shy and quiet, but she is a natural leader and an avid writer. She can draw, but she keeps her work to herself. She analyzes dragons constantly, physically and using her powers. Creative (generally and with her powers). Excellent friend. Does not share secrets unless they are evil secrets and is trustworthy. Looks out for friends and family. Not known to speak up but when she does she speaks a storm. Starweaver accepts others for who they are and not for what they are. She is clever and rather intelligent and is facinated with fantasy, myth, legend, and a variety of other scroll topics. She can be a fierce fighter when neccesary snd secretly is a good leader. However, she dislikes leading others, afraid that she'll do something wrong snd put someone in danger. She can tend to be a doormat but is learning to be more assertive. Rather modest. Fears spiders. catipillars, as well as public presentations, public speeches, debates, war throughout the tribes, dark clouds (they remind her of Rebellious--a long story), and volcanoes. Rather patient, takes her time, and works hard.

[Flipside]: Nightstar

Personality More outgoing and immature than Starweaver. More fierce, reckless, and unafraid.

Appearance (if Enchanted to be Nightstar)- Scales that are silver, purple, and navy turn darker.

[Family]:

Mother - Orbweaver (47)

Father - Nightless (49)

Sisters- Scrollkeeper (5, 9 Moons) and Joyful (5, 9 Moons)~~~(They’re twins!)

Brothers- None

[Pets]: None

[Dream Job]: Writer or Explorer. Maybe even an ambassador for the NightWing tribe if she overcomes her fear of public speaking.

[Crush]: WiP

[Sexuality]: Straight

[Abilities]: Mindreader alongside other NightWing normal powers

[Bio]: Separate Document

[Theme song]: IDEAS???

[Side]: Good. May be neutral.

[Alliances]: Within her friends, family, tribe, and friend's tribes.

[First Mentioned/Created]: Some time in 2017 in June. In an RP on the official WIngs of Fire forum, featured with my SeaWing Corcina. The RP was about finding these new tribes.

plse let this go through

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

Teacher Form:

Name: Burnfire

Tribe(s): SkyWing

What class do you teach? (Math, History, English, P.E., etc...): Controlling firescales? If not, then math would be fine.

Personality: He’s usually serious, distant, and maybe quick on his temper because of his firescales. But once he gets to know a/the student(s), he can actually be quite funny, laid back, and caring. He tends to accidentally burns things a lot so everything in his classroom is made out of rock, except for the scrolls which are animus enchanted so that they don’t burn when he touches then.

Appearance: Bright, fiery red scales with orange underscales. His membranes are amber and his eyes are dark red.

Other: He has firescales

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

@Alpha Snowdust can you fill out the actual form I posted? Sorry

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Name: Snowflake

Tribe(s): Icewing

Personality: Snowflake doesn't really like rules. She is very rebellious and doesn't like to follow, only to lead. She can be mean at times, even if she doesn't know it, and is very competitive. Around friends she softens and is very kind. She barely had any friends when she was little so she is ruff around the edges.

Appearance: She has pale blue, ice-like scales with a silvery underbelly and blue eyes.

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Galaxy

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Drama!!!

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Yeah!

Shippable?: Please!

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): Up to You

Other: she has Icescales

Any plot/story ideas?: ummm... maybe after I read some of the story?

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Just saw this! I think it is awesome! I hope it isn't too late to join. Here are my forms if I can join!

Name: Indra

Tribe: Rainwing/Nightwing

Personality: funny, smart, out going, friendly, kind, bookworm

Appearance: is built like a Rainwing, purple eyes, can shift scales but is mostly black with purple wing membranes, ruff, horns and spikes, she has Nightwing spikes, purple silver teardrop scales, has a diamonds embedded in her wings and in between scales on her shoulders

Winglet: Comet

Elective: Art

Honors/Accelerated classes?: yes

Shippable: huh?

Crush: Heatwave

Other: best friend is Lilypad, will there be roommates?, animus, read minds, venom, if not animus then can move stuff with her mind

Any plot/story ideas: None

Name: Heatwave (Heat)

Tribe: Sandwing/Icewing

Personality: joyful, smart, a lot like Qibli, festive

Appearance: built like a Sandwing, pale blue scales, one black eye one blue eye, tail barb that is frosty blue, yellow underbelly, one weird thing is that his tail barb is covered in what looks like icicles but are spikes

Winglet: Moon

Elective: Art

Honors/Accelerated classes?: yes

Shippable: huh?

Crush: Indra

Other: frostbreath, fire, can feel other dragons emotions, his wings are cold to the touch and his body is warm to the touch, best friend is Brutal

Any plot/story ideas: I don't know yet.

Hope that is ok!

• Posted at:

~Saph~

Fall shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.

Fate whispers to the wôréar,

'You can not withstand the storm,'

and the wôrèar whispers back,

'I am the storm.'

In both my forms I want to add this:

Shippable: yes (straight)

In Indra's form I want to add this:

Other: has a spot on her tail that can release sleep gas if she is scared or nervous

In Heatwave's form I want to add this:

Other: can shift scales to a sand color and to an ice color. Can only do it is he feels strong emotions, like fear, nervousness, excitedness(pretty sure I made that word up!)

Can't wait for this to start!

• Posted at:

~Saph~

Fall shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.

Fate whispers to the wôréar,

'You can not withstand the storm,'

and the wôrèar whispers back,

'I am the storm.'

@Saph Indra is slightly overpowered, can you give her  one or two flaws? And Heatwave is good except he's not RainWing, how does he shift scales? (The extra powers are mainly just if they aren't a hybrid but it has to make sense still if I made any sense ok yeah)

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

This is my friends she doesn't have an account but she wanted to be included anyways

Name: Stonebolt

Tribe(s): NightWing/SkyWing

Personality: follows rules, makes sure everyone obeys teachers and staff, really smart, not at all shy

Appearance: nightwing build, dark red scales, black underbelly, dark grey wings, orange eyes

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): Star

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Drama

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: (Y/N) Yes

Shippable?: Definitely 

Crush? (This can be figured out as the story progresses): Maybe Shimmer?

Other: Nothing

Any plot/story ideas?: No

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Also can Heatwave be in the Star Winglet? Comet and Moon already have 4 not including him, and Star only has 2. Just to make things even(er)

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Yeah sure I guess. 

Name: Starweaver

Tribe(s): Night

Personality:

((Myer-Briggs→ INTJ))

Starweaver is an introvert. As a mindreader, she tends to look into others thoughts by accident, and hates it, since others thinks its suspicious. Starweaver, called Star by only her family and closest friends, dislikes attention and is a scrollworm at heart, but not like her sister, Scrollkeeper. She is rather shy and quiet, but she is a natural leader and an avid writer. She can draw, but she keeps her work to herself. She analyzes dragons constantly, physically and using her powers. Creative (generally and with her powers). Excellent friend. Does not share secrets unless they are evil secrets and is trustworthy. Looks out for friends and family. Not known to speak up but when she does she speaks a storm. Starweaver accepts others for who they are and not for what they are. She is clever and rather intelligent and is facinated with fantasy, myth, legend, and a variety of other scroll topics. She can be a fierce fighter when neccesary snd secretly is a good leader. However, she dislikes leading others, afraid that she'll do something wrong snd put someone in danger. She can tend to be a doormat but is learning to be more assertive. Rather modest. Fears spiders. catipillars, as well as public presentations, public speeches, debates, war throughout the tribes, dark clouds (they remind her of Rebellious--a long story), and volcanoes. Rather patient, takes her time, and works hard.

Appearance:

Overscales: Black

Under Scales: Navy and Purple with a touch of pink-purple

Eyes:  Purple

Markings: Silver

Talons/Claws/Wing-Claws: White

Horns/Spine: Silver

Winglet (Moon, Star, Comet, Meteor, or Galaxy): whatever’s open

Elective (Drama, Art, Band, or Orchestra): Art

Honors/Accelerated Courses?: Yes

Crush?: none