Sorry I haven’t been active lately, I have been trying to but it seems my threads kinda get bumped down into oblivion. 

But yeah I’ve been inactive because school has been tiring me out, and just a lot of thinking((I have to much free time)) 

I’ve been having to take notes in history every other two weeks and it’s been a pain, it’s almost the end of the quarter, everything has just been stressing me out.

I feel like my friends irl are only friends with me because they pitty me, because I have a hard time socializing with others.... I don’t act like everyone in my grade... I feel like I get glared at in the hall ways...

home stuff is stressing to... I feel like everything’s falling apart.....

i guess i’ve Been inactive because I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. 

I’m doing Inktober to, just to do something, to keep me busy. To keep my thoughts at bay. 

But i’ll Try to be more active.... might be active in GGaD more.... anything important happen in GGaD? Or any big events? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Fossil? Is that you I spy? Xd

i haven’t been active too for almost the same reasons.

hope everything gets better!

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

@Snowdust

Thanks, it’s nice to see you tho on the fourms! 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Poke

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Aw, Fossil, we care so much about you! If it makes you feel any better, I don't really act at all like my grade, either. Mostly because they're 95% idiot and 5% inappropriate like you wouldn't even know. You're such an amazing and kind person, and I truly feel like anybody would be lucky to know you! On the WoFMB or IRL!

I'm pretty sure that your friends IRL aren't your friends just because they pity you. I can't step into their heads, now, so I'd say you should probably take this with a grain of salt, but as long as you have your Forum Family.

And if you ever feel like you just need to vent something, or just need somebody to talk to, feel free to summon me, okay? I actually have a very close friend IRL who's going through a lot of similar stuff in his life, so I'd be glad to help you out. And I know I tell pretty much everybody who has a problem, "Oh, summon me at any time!" but it does actually mean something special. I, too, am juggling a bit of stuff, with just recently realizing my sexuality and being at a new school this year, plus not really knowing all that much about these forums ^-^ hehe, I'm such a noob but I promise that I will still make as much time as I can for any summoning thread.

*hugs* It's okay, Fossil. Just continue to be yourself, and everything will look up in the end.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Fossil! I’m not sure if you remember me or not but yeet.

• Posted at:

ıllıllı BΣΛЯ ıllıllı

ΣDGY 14 YΣΛЯ ӨD

I try to smile, try to F I G H Just say Im oka But every day feels like its K I L L I N G  M E

Oh geez -Sanetra

Amigs

Disciple 

Fit For a King

@Dragonmind

Thanks ^^ I might try to get more active

@Bear 

It’s good to see you again! How have you been? 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Good for the most part. I just got back from a cool camp two weeks ago and I’m going to another at the end of this month, which is something I’m really looking forward to. And school of course, which is okay I guess.  Is there anything you’re looking forward to doing this year/early next uear?

• Posted at:

ıllıllı BΣΛЯ ıllıllı

ΣDGY 14 YΣΛЯ ӨD

I try to smile, try to F I G H Just say Im oka But every day feels like its K I L L I N G  M E

Oh geez -Sanetra

Amigs

Disciple 

Fit For a King

@Bear 

I’m looking forward to getting out of middle school, since it’s my last year, I’d like to get to Highschool since my teachers from last year said i’d enjoy it much better then middle school, which I can honestly agree with. I’m also looking forward to reunion at my camp that’s happening soon. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

@Fossil- I’m in 9th Grade now 

it’s lOvElY.

ur going to do great, don’t worry!

ooooh have fun xd!

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here

yea, middle school was interesting... I mean, I’m homeschooled, but still, Highschool is a lot better. 

• Posted at:

ıllıllı BΣΛЯ ıllıllı

ΣDGY 14 YΣΛЯ ӨD

Oh geez -Sanetra

Amigs

Disciple 

Fit For a King

@Snowdust & Bear

Thanks ^^ I really Hope Highschool will be better for me like my teachers said. 

I also joined two two clubs at my school so i’be been a little busy to.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

@Fossil—> same

im also drawing waaay too much now, mostly cats but the occasional dragon or My Little Pony.

Ive meant to draw Crackle Starweaver or one of my new IceWing ocs, Snowbank for a while...

never actually got around to it xd.

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

crackles here