What's your favorite candy?

In the spirit of the Halloween (Spooky) Season I want to bring up an important topic. Treats! Most people like candy, and what reason do they have to not like candy? It's delishous. Or at least most kinds are. And there's so many to choose from. There's the classic Hershey's chocolate (which comes in many different flavors but my favorite will always be classic milk chocolate!) m and m's, Reese's, skittles, starburst, the list goes on and on. A tip I once heard is that richer communities give out more candy. It seems logical but I've never been trick or treating in richer communities so I wouldn't know, but it still seems like solid advice. A tip of my own: bring a bigger bag, of course that doesn't mean that because you have a bigger bag that they'll give you more candy but if you do get a lot of candy you won't want your bag to overflow. And most importantly: Have fun!

With Love ~

G.V.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Icewing/Nightwing

Daughter of Trivia 

The corpse that walks its solemn line

The vampire finds blood to dine

#Cleril

#Glorybringer

#Ripnami

#Sunflight

#Moonbli

#Blicket

~Gloomy~

I really love cotton candy and rock candy...especially if said rock candy is cotton candy flavored...but neither of those are  commonly given out for halloween (':

• Posted at:

: 

Everything chocolate.

• Posted at:

~Emma~

Princess of the AGMB

Currently in Once on This Island Jr.!

Plays I`ve Been In:

Galactic Starveyors -  Mary Jane

Honk! Jr. -  Betty/Froglet

"Blossom by blossom the Spring begins."

-Algernon Charles Swinburne-  

BUTTTTERSCOTTTTCH IS DA BEST.

(no one is allowed to fight with me on that)

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad