It was amazing. Spectacular. Awesome. I really enjoyed it. You could say it blew me away. Uhhhhh I also got a large hoodie that doesn’t fit me and a mug that says “wait for it”.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nyx, you are so lucky! Tickets are ALWAYS sold out, but even if they weren't I definitely can't afford them since I pay for a bunch of online memberships instead and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! XD XD

I still LIVE FOR the soundtrack, though! ^u^

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU NYX! I saw Hamilton with my mom after my uncle gave us tickets (*GASP*).

FUNNY FACTS!

When there were the sad parts, Mom would be dabbing her eyes while I was staring at the stage, and then my eyes would get watery and I told Mom later, "I WASN'T CRYING! AN AIR DRAFT WAS DRYING MY EYES!"

I was holding the playbill the exact same way the whole time. When we left Chicago (where we saw it, cause I live sort-of near it), I crashed out in the car, as it was 10:30 when the show ended... I woke up, and...

I was still holding the playbill.

I WAS TORN BETWEEN THE SCHUYLER SISTERS T-SHIRT AND THE "MY SHOT" T-SHIRT, but my friend had the "My Shot" shirt so I got that one.

SORRY ABOUT HAMILRANTS THEY'RE KIND OF MY THING i'm not sorry.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

‘Sit down John you fat *totally not gonna say that ahhahahahahah*’

Yeah it was really great. I’m planning to walk into school on Tuesday with my Hamilton sweatshirt. That’s how I plan to break the news. I’m not one to cry a lot, but I did get teary at some parts.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

FUN FACT (both my parents confirmed this): When they say a show is "sold out" that actually means all the CHEAP seats are sold out! Not the $300 a seat tickets! (which my mom and I got...it was pretty mindblowing...)

FUNNY FACT!

When mom showed me the check my uncle had left, I only got to the "for you and Elizabeth to see Hamilton" and then I screamed (in a VERY TINY OFFICE) really loud. Mom thought it hilarious while Dad yelled at me to get a grip.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

IM VERY JELLY. I MIGHT SEE IT NEXT TIME IT COMES WHERE I LIVE

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN