(The "answers" are in white ink, though even those are probably incorrect) (I'll post them later for people who can't see white ink) (Remember this is optional, and is not a test or anything) (Tons of credit to The Book of General Ignorance, by John Lloyd and John Mitchinson)
1. What is the tallest mountain on Earth?
Mauna Kea, in Hawai'i. Everest is the highest, but measured from the base, instead of sea level, Mauna Kea is nearly half a mile taller than Everest.
2. What's the tallest mountain?
Mount Olympus, on Mars, is the tallest mountain in the known universe.
3. How many senses do you have?
From nine to twenty-one.
4. Which of these are berries; bananas, strawberries, watermelons, coconuts, kiwis, raspberries, or blueberries?
Bananas, watermelons, kiwi, and blueberries.
5. What's the largest living thing?
A honey fungus (Armillaria ostoyae), covering 2,200 acres under/in Oregon.
6. Who was America named after?
7. How many states of matter are there?
At least fifteen.
8. Who invented the telephone?
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
We will never be forgotten
for we've all played our parts
and if the memories are erased
they'll still be in our hearts