Aaaaaaaand he just hopped the fence to a cemetery. Do you follow him?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Chan was already in the cemetery, letting loose a new batch of phantoms. She doesn't notice Orohos enter.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Silverskies secretly stalked him while fluttering after him in the form of a blue jay.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Dalia leaned on the fence, observing with crossed arms. "So edgy..." She exclaimed with a whisper.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Even though it was pretty dark outside, Orphos moved among the headstones with the sureness of someone who has been somewhere so many times they don't need a light to know where they're going. Of course, he was also kind of drunk, which resulted in stumbling and loud cursing when his foot accidentally met a slab of granite. As he neared the center of the cemetery, the air grew noticeably colder. He shivered and pulled his trench coat tighter around himself. 

"Ghost season." he commented to no one in particular. "Good."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Drago tilted her head. "Welp, THAT'S a new one," she muttered.

She followed the man into the cemetary, not quite sure what to think. But before she could stop herself, she was already going through her standard introduction procedure. "Um, hi!" she waved, calling out to him. "Uh, I'm Drago, Goddess of Dragons, Magic, and Art. So, why are you in the cemetary, exactly?"

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Orphos jumped, his hand instinctively swinging to his side where one of his machetes was supposed to be. Surprisingly, both sheathes were empty and he tried to cover up the movement by folding his arms over his chest. "Drago. I've never heard of you before. Are you new? You must be. I've been around a while and I haven't seen you. I'm Orphos, by the way. God of deals, tradeoffs, and desperation." his tone was uncharacteristically polite as he spoke. "And I could ask you the same thing. I was hoping to be able to do something, but most deities don't like me and  my so-called shenanigans and... they complicate things." he frowned a little. "Unless, of course you'd be willing to help me out. You seem nice enough and I promise it won't cost you anything at all."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Shockingly, Peach was there, looking even more miserable than usual. She must be visiting her daughter’s grave. The vampire looked up at Orphos, tilting her head.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

"Deity of deals? What kind of deals can you make?" Dalia perked up at the mention of deals and scurried to Orphos's side. "Hmm, would you be willing to do one with me if I help you out?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The god's yellow eyes glittered at the prospect of a deal. "Depends on what you're asking for. I can do just about anything, if the price is right."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Silverskies appeared and with narrowed eyes asked, "What sort of deal, Dalia?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Her flames wink out of sight, ready to torment other grave-visitors will sadness and memories of death. Chan notices the growing number of deities in the area and raises her eyebrows. She remains silent to gauge the situation.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

"Oh! I we can discuss this later, can we? I'm interested in something right now." She was mildly startled by Silverskies's apparition, but tried to mask it well. "Oh Silvy dear, doesn't a goddess have the right to privacy?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Imagine landed on a nearby gravestone, in the form of a blackbird. He watched curiously.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Cloaked in clouds, Stormbringer watched with interest...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Aria fell out from the ceiling, right behind Dalia. She had obviously been eavesdropping the whole time and just decided to appear now, and she looked pretty cheerful. “Nope! When we became deities or popped into existence, we automatically forfeited all rights of privacy to our lives! Orphos,” she said, suddenly stern. “I hope you aren’t trying to resurrect Val again. I don’t know if you actually learned anything that time, but I’ll say that you learned your lesson that time for the suspense, and also to be mysterious since the younger deities weren’t there.” Her tone turned cheerful again. “But I did bring a friend!” She pulled Galaxy out of the floor. “She’s a therapist, so she might do better at talking you out of doing something stupid.” 

“Can I just say that Aria did not tell me why I was going to be here? She just told me to wait here in my floor Dimension until you guys showed up, and then she would pull me out for a Halloween prank. I was not expecting this.” She looked a little grumpy, and crossed her arms over her chest.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

The goddess threw her arms up and sighed. "Fsh, for quartz's sake!"

"Who's this 'Val' you mention?" She asked in a calmer tone, looking Aria all over.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Orphos nodded to Dalia. “Fair enough. Come find me when you’re ready to talk.” 

He turned to Aria. “I’m not stupid.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Ah that’s going to repost

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Orphos became more guarded as more and more deities showed up. “Fair enough.” he said to Dalia. “Come find me when you’re ready to talk business.”

He turned to Aria. “I’m not doing that. I have other things to do. Or I did, until you all showed up.” 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Tesla stands by the graveyard fence calmly watching.

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Tread with caution, Orphos. I've heard rumors about Dalia and she doesn't seem to be the most trustworthy person. Just be careful and don't do anything you'll end up regreting. Silverskies telepathically said to the deal god, all the while smiling brightly at Dalia.

"Of course, my dearest Dalia. I don't mean to be rude or pry on your personal business, but one can't be too careful nowadays, eh?" She replied, chuckling lightly. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Vintage and Alistar were walking by this particular graveyard, curiosity gleaming in Vinny's strange eyes. "It's been so long since I've been on Earth, Alistar," she mused. "Are graveyards normally this popular nowadays?" She asked, turning to the wolf beside her. "I do not know my queen. It appears so." Catching the tail end of the conversation, the deity wondered who Val was. But she didn't want to be a prude so her and Alistar moved on, passing through the graveyard as quietly as they could.

• Posted at:

The Name's Vintage

~ But you can call me Vinny / Retro / Lil' Vints ~

// She / Her //

> My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am. <  Joan Jett

#EdgarAllenPoeFan

Chan wonders if she should interject with a classic ‘Get out of my swamp’, but shrugs it off. Anyone could go to a cemetery.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Orphos glared at Silverskies. I’m a big boy, I can handle a wayward goddess. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

She rolled her eyes and snapped back, All I'm saying is to be careful! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"You don't look very comfortable around me." Dalia asked, looking wary. Then she relaxed. "Hey, so we getting done helping you or something?" She told Orphos. 

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

“Well I was going to mess around with a new soul I got but I’m very sure that some people here wouldn’t like it.” Orphos said in an annoyed voice. “I suppose I’m no longer in need of your assistance.” 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Aria was still smiling, but inside her head, she was panicking. What does he mean, a new soul? Did he ki- oh no. Oh no no no. I bet he’s talking about Shiloh. 

Galaxy just sat there in polite confusion.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Silver's eyes sparkled with interest and she asked, "Shiloh's soul?" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

The mention of souls causes Chan to astrally project in the direction of Orphos. She materializes behind Silverskies. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Orphos nodded. “It’s a strange soul. Usually I can tell what a soul is from by color. Most animal’s souls are shades of blue and a mortal’s soul is like a burnt orange, but because she was a nymph and a deity, it’s a weird mishmash, kind of like if you put a stained glass window in a blender. It also keeps trying to bond itself to trees if I’m not paying attention.” he chuckled. “To be honest, pulling her soul was just habit. I didn’t think she had one because she was basically a manifestation of a plant. I guess being a deity had its own effects.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Aria looked both grossed out and mildly terrified. “Okay... Is she... y’know... conscious? Like, is her rainbow blender soul conscious or is she just chilling?”

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

"What happens to dead souls anyways?" Dalia asked, briefly thinking of all the souls she'd freed from their bodies. 

"Do they have a conciousness or something of the sort?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

“Well, uh, the actual soul? I don’t know.” Chan shrugs.

“Their emotions and memories get left behind where they die though. Like, when you enter a house someone died in? The normal reaction is unease and fear. Thats from the dead’s memory. I usually take and move them to a more suitable place, a cemetery for example.”

She gestures to the place around them. “I just released a couple here in fact. They’re further back.”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Orphos looked unsure. "I don't know. I've never had the soul of a deity in my possession. It would stand to reason that they would be much more powerful than an ordinary soul. Souls themselves are a compact form of energy. They're the essence of a being. I take souls as payment for my heavier deals because of this. A being without a soul can still live and function perfectly well, but from my observation they're much more prone to do things they wouldn't normally do. An upstanding citizen would start a life of crime, a simple purse thief might start kidnapping, A deer will stand in the middle of a road for much too long, things like that. A lack of soul isn't necessarily a death sentence, but it seems to promote behaviors that make death more likely." he said. 

Orphos held out his hand and Shiloh's soul appeared, hovering a few inches above his palm. It was about the size and shape of a soccer ball, and the outside of it was a constantly shifting kaleidoscope of color. The inside glowed softly, illuminating the god's face while his eyes reflected the light like a cat's. Raw power pulsed from it and the grass beneath their feet started to sway gently. "I don't think it has a consciousness, but it does react to things. Kind of like when you cut off the head of a snake and it can still bite."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Aria took a few steps back in fear. She had seen some scary things, but this was something else. “What, exactly, are you planning to do with Shiloh’s soul?” Aria asked because she wanted to know if she should run away screaming or not.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

"Oh. Guessed it would be something like that." ia feigned disinterest yet peered closely at Shiloh's soul.

"So would the soul of a deity, say, you, look like this? Mine?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Oof, every post I send in is showing up real late. Sorry dudes.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Orphos shrugged. “I don’t know. Like I’ve said, I’ve never had a deity soul. I like to think that deities that were formerly mortal have more orange tones in their souls than homegrown deities, but I’ve never been able to see if that theory is true.” 

He closed his hand, causing the soul to disappear. “There was a funeral over here recently. Depending on the body, it takes at least three mortal souls by my count to bring a mortal back to life, and even then there are side effects. If you bring someone back, they’re never like they were when they died. The souls you use color the personality of the person you’re bringing back. They might lose memories and be a different person entirely. But a deity is immortal and whose to say that you can’t bring someone back with a single divine soul?”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

1 ,