"The perfect planet to go to, all I have to do is gather all of its lightning and I will be the strongest god in existence." He flipped through pages of a book looking for where most of its power is generated. "The core!" He grabbed his backpack and put it on before going outside and climbing onto his thunder-bird. "Barrage, we must get to Jupiter, maybe right now before anyone else hears of this." He patted her head and hung on as his bird began to fly to the clouds to get a few more things. He was slowly being driven to insanity.

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

"Too late!" Drago sang, swinging into the room. "Somebody else heard of this!" Then she realized she didn't recognize the other God. "Oh, by the way, I'm Drag. Goddess of Dragons, Magic, and Art. Who are you?" She also noticed how he seemed to be going somewhere, and he looked kind of - suspicious was a good word for it. "And . . . what are you doing?"

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Zadia flew in.  "Actually, the sun has a lot more energy then Jupiter."  He saw Drago and smiled.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

"True," Drago agreed, her heart fluttering, smiling at Zadia.

"So, why did you want this energy exactly?" she asked the other God. "And honestly, I have no idea who you are or if you're safe to be around or not." She pulled Zadia back out of the room until they were both just outside the doorframe.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Catherine light traveled onto the thunder-bird. “So I heard something about not wanting anyone to hear about something so I came to hear about this something I’m not supposed to hear about.” Catherine said also to check on Drago and Zadia. She thought.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

"I hear ya," Drago smiled at Cath.

I'm sorry, I just had to

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

“Gosh no Drago!” Catherine said “Puns are My thing not Yours. Being Pinky Pie is your thing, so stop stealing My thing.” She said with annoyance in her voice.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"OH, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE," Mari shouted, stepping into the room. "SHARE YOUR THINGS, CHILDREN. SHARING IS CARING."

"You don't care," Drago said flatly, looking at Mari straight in the eyes. "Like, about anything. Ever." She looked back at Cath. "But yes, I am definitely Pinkie Pie. Thanks for noticing." She blew a random noisemaker at the Light Deity. Toot!

(Goodness, Cath and Drago have the best dynamic, even better than Drago and Mari sometimes! XD )

(And just to really irk you, I almost typed "FOR HEAVEN'S SNAKES")

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

“I’M NOT A DEITY!” Catherine yelled at Drago “CALL ME ONE OF THOSE IMMORTAL THINGS AGAIN AND I WILL GO ALL YIN ON YOU!” she threatened.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Burst pushed Catherine off of the thunder-bird and made barrage fly faster. They began to travel past earth's atmosphere, they started to head to Jupiter.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

"Hey, hey, hey!" Drago called, chasing after Burst. "Where you goin'?"

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Catherine landed on a light platform she created. Then she reached into her light space and pulled out a space helmet and put it on. Then she turned to Drago “Do you want one? I have like 20 more in there.” She offered.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

He shot bolts of lightning at Catherine and the other on right behind him. "Don't follow me!" Burst continued to shoot at them as Barrage flew even faster.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Cath dodges the lighting then light traveled back onto the thunder-Bird. “Now I’m curious.” She said “So I won’t stop until my curiosity is satisfied.” She stated.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"Good idea," Drago said to Catherine.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

(Hehe, late post, Drago meant good idea about a hemlet.)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Catherine reached into her light space and grabbed a space helmet and tossed it at Drago.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"Why, tanku," Drago said, catching the helmet from Cath. Fastening it on, she grinned. "Now let's get this party started."

With that, she took off into the air, flapping at full speed, to catch up with the runaway.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

"Outburst, do not be foolish. You will not become the most powerful deity by simply gathering all the lightning on Jupiter nor will you become a deity. You will die. Only a deity of electricity or weather could handle all that power, and although you are a powerful Thunder-being, you will perish. Besides, the other gods will never accept you into their ranks. We'll all have no choice but to destroy you. Please, stop this madness and go home!" Silverskies pleaded, riding Soulirus as her dragon soared alongside Barrage.

"If you don't back down, I will have to use force to stop you." She warned, her tone cold and dead serious.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Burst looked at Silver and had Barrage ram into her. "I would like to see you try?" Lightning formed around Barrage and she began to fly five times faster than before. Burst looked back and tried to keep her at that pace.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

“Gosh sir Mr.Lighting guy you can’t out fly me.” Catherine said as she flew at the same speed as him with ease.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Soulirus effortlessly dodged Barrage and easily kept up with them, soaring around the thunderbirdthunderbird, too fast to catch or ram into. "Outburst, stop this insanity before someone gets hurt!" She called, one of her silver scimitars flashing into existence in one hand.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Drago flew only a couple feet behind Cath. "Whew! I gotta admit," she panted, "I haven't flown this fast since I nearly missed the season premiere of My Little Pony!" She playfully nudged Cath's feet. "I'm still Pinkie Pie to you, aren't I?" she smiled.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

“No.” Catherine said to Drago “You’ve been downgraded to a baby pinkie pie.” She said with a sigh. Then she light traveled infront of the Thunder-Bird. She flicked her wrist and her bracelets turned into daggers in her hand.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

(*snort* Heh! Yeah, I ain't changing my siggy. *lenny* [tho I'm still laughing because funny is funny])

"Oh," Drago said, losing a touch of her speed. "Well. That's a buzzkill." Then, she quickly caught up with Cath and unsheathed her own blades, ready for battle.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

A Ngombe Executioner’s Sword appeared in Burst's hands as he jumped onto Soulirus and swung it at Silver.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Soulirus dove into a flip, knocking Outburst's blow offcourse. Silver's own scimitars appeared in her hands with a flash of silver light and she leaped up to her feet, slashing her blades at his head

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Burst clashed his sword against her scimitars and kicked her in the gut before leaping back. "What makes you think your stronger than me?"

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

“Gosh do deities always fight like this?” Cath said as she created a invisible wall of light to separate Burst from Silverskies, so they stop fighting. “Now can we please talk it out, or else I’ll have to kill someone.”

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Burst narrowed his eyes at Cath. "I would like to see you try." He aimed a palm at Cath.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

“Don’t even try to electrocute me. I have a light shield around me.” Cath said then she teleported next to burst and she held her dagger up to his neck, then she teleported back to where she was before. “I could’ve killed you right now.” She stated.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"And I would join in," Drago snarled, "and take great pleasure."

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Cath looked at Drago “But it’s more fun to kill people by myself.” Cath complained.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"Aw," Drago said. "Then I'll, uh, yeah you're right." She lowered her blades. "Fun-killer," she added under her breath.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Cath saw Drago’s disappointment “You can help me kill him.” She said “Because you’re my friend.”

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Silverskies's eyes glittered darkly and she calmly said, "No one is killing anyone. Leave Outburst to me, I was perfectly fine." She teleported around the light wall and added the points of her scimitars to the collection of sharp points at his neck. "We don't want to hurt you, but we will if you make us."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Burst's eyes flickered white then turned to the calm sea blue. He fell off Soulirus and began to into earth's atmosphere.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

"Soulirus, catch him!" She ordered, the sleek blue dragon swooping down and snatching him in his talons, depositing him down on Barrage's back.

Using some magic and coaxing, she got the thunderbird to start following them back down to Forengard.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“Is he ok?” Cath asked concerned.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"He should be fine, I'll take him back to my palace so he can rest for a while and we can work out our differences." She called back, craning her head around to look at Cath.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 ,