(Write what you look like and the complete amount of people is ten available! We can be in any part of the clans, but this is a shipping Rp. 

IMPORTANT: when you explain how you look, explain what kind of mate/crush you would like. 

Disclaimer: No apprentices or kits, just warriors/deputy's/Queens and leaders!

SilverStrike: A cat as black as the midnight with a silver stripe curving from her forehead and silver ears down her back and tail. With a sleek pelt, silver ears, back, tail and rippling muscles and pure blue eyes, she is fierce, capable and strong. 

She longs for a mate who will try to protect her. Either shy, or sarcastic like DeathBringer, all she wants is a mate who will watch her back with the ferocity she'll watch theirs

The she-cat sat down by the bank, washing her black paws in the water. Her silver and black tail flicked impatiently and her ears moved, the silver catching the light and flashing. Her blue eyes looked angry, but also ashamed, as if she was afraid of something.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Shadow hunter part of the same clan as silver strike and is black with grey eyes and is like Death Bringer

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

SilverStrike looked up as ShadowHunter entered the clearing. She slid smoothly to her feet, eyes flashing blue, "Finally!" She snapped, "Come on! Lets go hunting!" 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

SilverStripe paused to sniff the air, "I smell vile and rabbit." She counted, flexing her claws, "But catching rabbit is a low chance. Should we go vole?"

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

vole he replied looking at Sllverstrike and licking her fur down

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

Imma make a leader!

Ironstar:

He's a grayish black tom, and he has sharp claws, and seemingly largish ears, he's quick and powerful, he can anticipate things very well and is a good fighter, he is serious and is slightly odd, he's quiet and can easily stalk other cats.

He wishes he could have a mate but it's forbidden......

He is the leader of the clan that they are in.

Ironstar looked around from his den, he saw two cats about to leave the camp; he walked over to them.

"Where are you two going?"He asked "Hunting I hope, we need to stock up our pile and prepare, soon it will start getting colder and the prey will hide out"

He looked at them and waited for an answer.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

Violetflight-

Small grey she-cat. She doesn't look like much of a fighter, but she will do nearly anything to protect her clan. She is a bit shy, but once she's warmed up to you, her shyness fades away. She has a tendency to be very sarcastic and works fine on her own. This is because her parents died when she was a kit. She has a small scar on her left fore paw from a battle. She is looking for a mate, but it's not her biggest priority.

Violetflight retreated into a corner as she watched the annoyed leader yelling at the two cats outside. Glad it's not me she thinks though I should be going hunting.

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Leafwing-Ravenclaw-Christian        

FORUM SISTERS~FALLON~DELLOW

Autumn,the year's last,loveliest smile

@Blizzard- The leader was not annoyed, he was just talking to them, and telling them to hunt more.

@Ellysia- I hope it's fine that this guy doesn't ship because he's a leader

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Paradox *we'll see if we can entice him! Evil laugh* 

SilverStrike purred softly and flicked her tail over Shadow's nose, then she turned to see IronStar heading this way. He looks so heavy. She thought, knowing their leader was weighed down by so many worries. 

"Yep!" She replied cheerily, her eyes catching a flash of grey somewhere in camp, "For voles, can you smell it?" She sniffed and then curled up her lip, "Although at this rate we'll just catch a cold."

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Ironstar cannot be enticed! He is leader! He has to be amazing!

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

I'm making a warrior, She-cat...

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum Sisters - Fallon, Forest, Alice, and Grendel 

Forum Brothers - Night, Seaquake, Prisma and Cobra

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack

Stormbringer

Stormbringer has black fur with grey stripes on her belly. Her eyes are bright green and sometimes appear to glow. There is a little white patch on her left ear, and her tail has a scratch on it from a fight with a fox.

She is fierce and loyal. Her trust is hard to gain, but once you have it, she will stand with you no matter what. She is a good fighter, but prefers to try a peaceful solution before fighting.

She wants a mate that is deserving of her trust, and truly cares for her. 

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

I guess she'll be in Ironstars clan...

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

SilverStrike's tail lashed until she saw StormBringer. The two fierce she-cats were friends (hopefully!), both sworn to protect their clan over everything, even their own lives. 

"You coming?" Silver asked Storm, "We have to hurry so we can be back to guard camp."

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Im join.

now!

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

HomeThread: 345755, DIAMONDGEM ACADEMY!!!!!!!!!

WELL, when life goves you lemons!

WE ARE not CALLING IT MAGICAL DEATH SPIT! -Glory

"Because a friend never has to give a reason" -Phoebe

Tallfur- a ginger tabby tom with long, spiky fur and blue eyes. Basically looks like a ginger tabby version of Thistleclaw. He is a rather average loyal warrior, who will do anything to protect his clan. He has an honorable soul, but sometimes expresses his feelings the wrong way.

He would want a mate who just seemed to care- about him, about the Clan, about any other thing he finds important. He’s in the same Clan as everyone else so far.

Tallfur padded over to the fresh-kill pile, noticing how small it was. He placed his prey in the pile before turning around to notice Silverstrike and Stormbringer returning to camp.

Halfheart- a dark ginger tom with gray front paws. He has amber eyes, and a scar that goes down the middle of his chest. Despite his name, he is a focused, strong warrior who sometimes gets a little too violent. He doesn’t truly understand the concept of mercy, and believes any punishment should be full. He is from a different Clan than the other cats in this RP, and is the deputy of this Clan.

Halfheart would like a mate who simply agrees with his ideas. He doesn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want their mate to be an obedient slave.

Halfheart stared down at a mouse in the large fresh kill pile. Prey was great- there was no trouble for the Clan. He picked it up before carrying it over to a quiet space in camp, and began taking bites of the prey.

Shellstar- Shellstar, the leader of a third Clan (neither Tallfur’s nor Halfheart’s) is a gray tabby tom. He has white speckles and blue eyes. He is a calm, quiet, and oddly wise cat who went through many horrors before. He was one of the only leader choices left after his Clan’s battle against itself, and he has used this position well. He is merciful and only wants peace with the other Clans.

Shellstar would like a genuinely caring mate who loves him for who he his, not just his position.

Shellstar stared off into the distance, wishing something went differently. I can’t believe we lost Eveningflame today, he thought, as he stared at a passing cloud. He’s with StarClan now. Even though he was the strongest warrior in the Clan.

Aspensun- Aspensun is a long-furred brown she-cat. She has orange eyes. She is a both caring and fierce queen, although that’s expected of any normal queen. Inside, she has a strong, burning desire to lead her Clan, but her love for her kits sometimes sidetracks these thoughts. She is in a different Clan than Shellstar, Tallfur, and Halfheart- the final clan. She has three kits- Sandykit, Sheepkit, and Quailkit.

Her mate is a brave warrior who often puts her above himself- this benefits her manipulative side. She genuinely loves him, though, and is in general happy that he exists.

Aspensun quietly sighed as she looked at her kits- well, two of them. Sheepkit and Sandykit were playing, but Quailkit decided to sleep on her head. He’ll do anything to avoid those two, she thought. Quailkit really did seem to hate his littermates.

Aroma- Aroma is a quiet, gentle, and hilariously clumsy kittypet. She is a pretty tortoiseshell with amber eyes. She wishes she could live in the wild, but she knows she’s too weak and clumsy, and often internally shames herself for that. She’s a sad cat who just wants to try to live, but feels that she can’t.

She would love a supportive mate who loved her and supported her. She wanted someone who could actually love her, despite all her flaws. She just wants someone she can love and be loved back.

Aroma stared out into the wild once more. If only I was born out there, she thought sadly. Then I wouldn’t be so disappointing. Even my owners think I’m useless. She stared back at some Twolegs playing, wishing she could be as loved as the dog barking wildiy around them.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Pursuing her dreams

No longer here. Don't worry about me.

Ironstar came to the top of Highrock.

"Warriors!"He shouted "Please gather below Highrock!"

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Stormbringer stared longingly at the exit of the camp, but instead of hunting, she walked over to the highrock. "I hope this is worth it." She murmured softly.

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Swallowheart- Empathetic, loyal warrior who is committed to his clan. However, he unfortunately doesn't pay much attention to the Warrior Code and clan rules, and tends to trust everyone a little too much, though he is smart. He can be lazy, but he will do what his clan needs, even if it involves waking up from a nap. He has amber eyes and light brown fur with darker brown stripes. 

He is looking for someone who can love him unconditionally and is kind to him.

Swallowheart woke from his long sleep to hear Ironstar's call. He lazily got up and walked over to the high rock, still yawning.

Brookstripe-A brave, strong-willed Medicine cat who isn't afraid to express her opinion of things. She knows a lot about herbs, but she also thinks she knows about everything else as well, which in a sense, she usually does, as she is unusually smart. Underneath her know-it-allness, she is a kind and devoted cat.She is in Shellstar's Clan.  She has a gray and white pelt with green eyes.

She is looking for a mate who respects her opinions, but has some of their own, and can understand her better than most do.

Brookstripe watched the leader of her Clan, sitting on a high hill. EveningFlame, one of the best clan warriors, had died today, and the clan (Including herself) was still in shock.

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Dreamstar a silver she-cat, with stormy gray eyes, with green flex, and cheetah like marking on her eyes, going down her nose. she is wise, and her eyes always hold a fierce determination. She is peaceful, and her pelt shines in sun and moon light. she always has a calm an distant look to her. 

Dreamstar sat on top of a hill, with her eyes closed, listening to the sound of the wind, the sway of the trees, the chirp of the birds, and the rustle of the grass. she sighed with content, as the wind pulled through her long silver pelt.  

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Ironstar:

"I've decided who will be going to the Gathering, that is tommorow"he said

He glanced as the cats below looked up at him.

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Stormbringer waited impatiently for Ironstar to call out the names of the cats going to the gathering. "Please let me go." She murmured under her breath...

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

SilverStrike flicked her tail. She could see lots of toms and she-cats around. She and Shadow weren't a thing yet and she growled softly, her ebony fur rippling. 

"Iron star, are you going to tell the clans about the cat that does today?" She asked, flicking her tail in sympathy for Brookstripe as her own silver stripe puffed up.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Violetflight held her breath, wondering she would be chosen.

Swallowheart sat under the high rock, not particularly caring if he would go to the gathering or not.

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Silver's tail lashed and she hit SwallowHeart twice. 

"Oh! Sorry." She said to him, smiling tiredly as she sit down, "So who's going to the gathering?"

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Snowflake:

white fur with some light grey stripes, blue eyes, one white ear, one light grey ear, is a queen, cares about everything and everybody, 

She would want a mate that is honorable and genuinely cares for her. She would prefer a mate who would break the rules just to be with her. (How does this work? It is my first time in a shipping thread.)

Snowflake crawls out of the nursery and walks over to Silverstrike and Stormbringer. "Good hunting today?" She gives Silverstrike a quick lick behind her ear and presses her nose to Stormbringer's. Snowflake glances at Tallfur and walks over to him. "How are you today?"

• Posted at:

~Saph~

Fall shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.

Fate whispers to the wôréar,

'You can not withstand the storm,'

and the wôrèar whispers back,

'I am the storm.'

Ironstar:

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Ironstar:

"Silverstrike, Violetflight, Stormbringer, Tallfur, Swallowheart"He listed.

He listed the others (The NPCs)Then leaped down from Highrock.

I know I have to appoint a new deputy..... but who?

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Storm jumped up. "Yes!" She grinned. Iron star kept off the Highrock and she waved her tail excitedly.

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

I meant Stormbringer (Also, I wouldn't mind if Strombringer was appointed deputy...)

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

MoonPaw

Black she-cat with a white muzzle,white paws, a white tail-tip, and pure blue eyes. She has a litter-mate named LavaPelt. She is in the same clan with SilverStrike. She is loyal, friendly, and will do anything for other cats. She has a mate called WhitePelt.

Backstory: MoonPaw had 2 litter-mates, LavaPelt and FallingHeart. FallingHeart died of starvation because his mother didn't care about him enough. MoonPaw's first mate died of GreenCough, she was devastated because of this and went to find another mate (which is WhitePelt)

• Posted at:

Swallowheart stood up, feeling proud that he had been chosen. He smiled back at Silverstrike.

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Stormbringer walked over to Silverstrike. "The Gathering isn't any time soon, so do you want to go hunting now?" She asked.

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Silver flicked her tail playfully at Swallowflight then leapt up, "Absolutely!" She cried, "We should be back at least several hours before though so we can get ready! We'll need a grooming after hunting!" She laughed easily and whirled around, "See ya later ironStar, and we'll bring some food for the clan as well! Race ya to the forest!" And with that she shot off. 

Her mind was racing as fast as her legs, Gosh, I hope I can be deputy! I feel like i could add so much to the clan! But storm is probably chosen, or Swallow! He's so calm. Geez, I don't have any chance..

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Snowflake:

Snowflake sees Ironstar hopping down from the Highrock and she walks over to him. "I hear you are appointing a new deputy today! I have good news and bad news for you. Which would you like to hear first?" She sit down and give her front paw a few licks. Her ears are twitching and she glances over at Silverstrike. I wonder who her mate will be. Never mind her mate, I wonder who my mate will be. I am going to choose a mate soon, I am excited! She looks back at Ironstar and stops licking her paw.

• Posted at:

~Saph~

Fall shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.

Fate whispers to the wôréar,

'You can not withstand the storm,'

and the wôrèar whispers back,

'I am the storm.'

Strmbringer bounded after Silver. "I smell rabbit!" She exclaimed a few minuted later.

• Posted at:

~{ Stormbringer }~

she/her/stormy

Forum twin- Glamour

For the Nightwings!

Ironstar:

Ironstar looked at Snowflake.

"There is no bad or good news"Ironstar said "Tell me the news"

I am appointing a new deputy today, and I'm trying to pick, but it's so hard!

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

Swallowheart ran after the other warriors, hoping to catch some prey. I wonder who the deputy will be he wondered as he chased a jay. Maybe me...but SilverStrike would be a good deputy too. Or Violetflight, or Stormbringer. They're all great actually. But I feel like Silverstrike would do an even better job than I can do.

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

(Oof sorry for inactivity)

Tallfur padded over to the nearby group, his powerful loyalty shining in his eyes. I hope they’re discussing the future of our Clan. Or how to protect our Clan. Or what we should do next to benefit our Clan.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Pursuing her dreams

No longer here. Don't worry about me.

Ironstar:

He walked over to Violetflight.

"Could you organize the patrols?"Ironstar asked "Also, please tell Silverstrike to come to my den when she is ready, I need to talk to her"

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

1 ,