He was standing by one, telling a mortal about it who was signing a paper and putting some money in an envelope with the letter before dropping it into the box. Burst patted the mortal's shoulder. "Thank you, I will rid of him as soon as I can." He teleported the mortal back to his village. The thunder-being sat beside the box and started to read the letter that was put in the box. He notices you standing in front of him. "What do you want?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

“Am I not allowed to be curious?” Catherine asked back.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

"I want to know who's going to die," Drago said, crossing her arms.

"I want to know who's going to die," Mari said, then added, "and if I can add anybody to the list."

If looks could kill, (or at least eye rolls) Drago would have definitely been the cause of Mari's death.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Silverskies stood there stunned, watching her friend with disbelief. "Burst, what on Forengard has gotten into you?! You're not acting like yourself,yourself, something's wrong with you. How can I help?" She exclaimed, holding up a box.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Yeah," Drago said, a pondering tone on her voice, as she turned the box to look at all its sides. "This is kinda out of the norm. Even for Forengard."

"I like this new Burst," Mari said, smiling. "He's a whole lot more like me."

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Burst looked at Mari with rage. "I am nothing like you!" He made a lightning bolt constrict her as he made it float up. "I'll be more than you." He threw her to the ground.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

"Outburst!" Silverskies sharply hissed, seizing his wrist in an iron grip and digging her nails into his skin. "Snap out of whatever mood you're in and apologize at once! You're acting like a spoiled child!" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Huh," Mari muttered. "Impressive. But my bite is worse than my bark -"

"MARI, NO," Drago scolded her older sister, holding her back with her wings. "MURDER IS BAD."

"Ugh!" Mari grunted, slumping against her sister's wings. "He wouldn't have died."

Drago just shook her head, sighing. "Sorry about her. She's a bully. But seriously, Burst, what's gotten into you?" Drago tilted her head, concerned.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

“It seems like outburst is having outbursts...” Catherine said.

(Sorry I couldn’t pass up the opportunity)

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"And . . . there it is," Drago said, pointing at Catherine. "That didn't take long."

SAID THE FORUM PINKIE PIE

Oh, and also, Marine, did you see that I updated my siggy? *sly lenny*

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Burst looked at Silver in anger. "Well this spoiled child is about to knock you off you feet." He pushed her as a Ngombe Executioner’s Sword appeared in his hands and swung it towards her waist. He didn't know if he hit her or not as he rolled back and got to his feet.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Silverskies leaped back, dodging the blade. But her temper flared up and with an angry cry, she slapped him across the cheek. "You ungrateful wretch!" She shrieked, her scimitars appearing in her hands.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Burst growled and swung the blade towards her legs. He leaped back as two Khopesh swords appeared in his hands.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

"Uh, guys?" Drago called, trying not to get too involved in the action. "No killing, please. Murder is bad."

"SERIOUSLY," Mari groaned, "YOU NEVER LET ANYBODY HAVE ANY FUN."

Drago slapped Mari with one of her wings. "No, no, no. Not on this thread," she threatened.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Millie took the paper from his hands, setting it aflame. "There. Nothing to worry about."

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Catherine started to do the awkward clap “Great job Millie you have officially got yourself a one way ticket to death.” She said. She was expecting Mr.Cranky Lighting Guy to kill Mille or something.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Silvy dodged his sword and kicked him hard in the shins, already darting away before he could reach her. "I'm so sick and tired of all this nonsense, Burst! Come to your senses before someone gets killed!" She exclaimed, sending a shower of huge hail hurdling towards him.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Zadia had been watching the scene from above.  He then flew down to the ground and put a force field around the group.  "Guys, stop it.  I think I know whats wrong."  Zadia took a deep breath.  "I think Outburst is corrupted."

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

“So that explains why Outburst is having sudden outbursts.” Cath said then a light cage appeared around Burst “Well you’re staying in there until you’re un-corrupted.” She said to Burst.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

She slightly bows. "At least im saving so much others. Besides, isn't that one of the most important things at the end of the day? Especially since murder is a sin." Millie rises into the air, almost like the Cheshire Cat.

• Posted at:

twice as strong

still alive

we've made it this far

we know how to survive

~mills

Drago just stood there, blushing. But Mari spoke out. "Corrupted?" she echoed. "I thought we were finished with that mess." She let out a groan. "That's great, just great."

"Hi, Zadia," Drago said after a moment. She smiled awkwardly once again, and found herself standing a little bit closer to Zadia. "So . . . Burst is corrupted. Awesome. Because the Gods know we need more of that going on in Forengard."

"Anybody know how to stop a corruption?" Mari said. "I once saw Chan turn Oblivion back into Time, but I don't really like thinking about that day . . ." She winced, remembering Eglantine and how Drago nearly died.

"If memory serves," Drago recalled, "Chan just removed all the bitterness, fear, and anger that let Oblivion take over again. But that was all caused by something." She began to pace, rubbing her chin in thought. "So what could be causing Burst to get so upset that he's becoming corrupted? If that's the way it works."

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Corruption?! Or could it be something else, something driving all his darker emotions... She thought with a shudder.  

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“I think that he wants to take over.” Cath said “Just an idea.”

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Lepidoptera waited and narrowed her eyes at them. Her giant butterfly wings clapped. 

Hello. I’m a newly born Deity, I’m just wondering what corruption is, and also why people are... killing each other? Because, you know, I don’t want to get killed, or in a fight.” 

Although she said this, she pulled out her sword-staff and nervously flicked it between her 6 legs, ready to defend herself.

Her little sister, Caterpillar, silently crept up beside her sister and readied her back spikes.

• Posted at:

《{乚已尸丨刀〇尸巳尺凡}》(Lepidoptera)

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

FORUM SISSES + BROS: Fallon, Singularity, Stormbringer, Drago, Marine

slightly autistic, bisexual