Hey, Nova here. So, I was gonna make this whole sign-up complication thread. But....I’ll make it more simple by stating the facts. Here I go.

You live in the world called Menarium, where, people know ghosts exist. However, not every has what it takes to make the cut. So can you reach into your soul? Find your inner self; inner soul? Enter the land Delacroix, and either send the ghosts back to Florenda or send them to Menarium. It’s your choice. Now, my friend, pick a school, that is, if you think you have what it takes…..

Delacroix: Is French, means, “of the cross”. It is an...inbetween land. Hidden from the eyes of people, by the thin cloak of reality. Occasionally, ghosts are able to pass from Florenda into Delacroix. From here, the exorcists can push the ghosts back into Florenda. The ghosts in Delacroix are also able to be pulled into Menarium by the necromancers. Whatever happens in Menarium happens in Delacroix, and whatever happens in Delacroix happens in Menarium. All the souls that come here, have something unfinished in life. Something that’s preventing them from Dissipation. Any sounds the living hear, are from the ghosts in Delacroix.

Menarium: Set in 2132. THERE ARE NOT FLYING CARS, BUT THERE ARE HOVERBOARDS THAT ACTUALLY HOVER!

Florenda: Where all ghosts go when they die. There is no size limit as it is always growing. There is no sorting system yet, for ghosts deserve a second chance, don’t they? However, if ghosts are very more than normal evil in their second chance, they will be thrown into the Fire of  Agrippa (Israel, means “one who causes great pain). There, they will be in eternal suffering, or pain. When a ghost feels fully content with their situation, they go through Dissipation. Where they are able to be reborn

School of Exorcism: This school trains students to send souls back to Florenda where they can’t harm the human race. What’s dead, should be dead. It belongs with the dead, and is dangerous to human.

School of Necromancy: This school trains students to bring the ghosts from Delacroix into Menarium. That the dead, really do deserve another chance. That, they should finish what they need to finish. The dead should finish their living deeds.

Rules:

•DON’T SPAM ME ABOUT WHEN WILL MY CHARACTER COME IN. IT’LL COME IN WHEN I SEE FIT! M’KAY?
•I will use a generator to sort your characters.
•Shipping will be present if it’s not too cringe
•Put “The Lottery” in other

Form:

Name:

*Nickname:

Age (13-18):

Gender/Pronouns:

*Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Close combat or long ranged:

*What weapon do they prefer:

Other:

Name: Nova

*Nickname: Vay

Age (13-18): 15

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her

*Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Her hair is blond with silver ends. Her eyes are a blue-green (because no one can decide on the color) and her skin is fair with scattered freckles. Her hair is in a braid Always and goes down to 2 inches below shoulder length. She often wears a black t-shirt and black shorts. She has a white opal full moon ring on her index finger and a black opal full/new moon charm on a silver choker. She has a moon crescent tattoo on her left bicep.

Personality: She is very independent and doesn’t like listening to authoritative commands. She is prideful and aggressive. Offend her, and it won’t look good. She is arrogant and stubborn, thinking that she should be a leader. She causes trouble by talking back to the authorities. She gives everything she can to something, positive OR negative. She often replies to mean things with smart-aleck comments or something that’ll get on someone’s nerves.

Close combat or long ranged weapon: Long ranged (but can be close combat if need be)

*What weapon do they prefer: throwing knives

Other: MY Forumfic

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Name: Quasar

*Nickname: Ari

Age (13-18): 14 (because I always make myself one above the minimum because I can act like literally anybody)(I don't know why that was meaningful)

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him

*Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: He's a typical east Asian boy, with dark brown eyes that look black and black hair. He wears a blue hoodie and jeans, with black sneakers. He has a titanium wristband with a lightning bolt on it.

Personality: He likes to joke around, but is deadly serious about tasks. He'll be focused when it really matters. He is protective of his friends and defends them at all costs, but is also too curious and ambitious for his own good. His exterior might put him off as a jerk, but his friends mean the world to him.

Close combat or long ranged: Close combat, but so skilled that he can potentially launch projectiles back.

*What weapon do they prefer: Dual swords

Other: The Lottery

• Posted at:

Quasar

a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

a shadow on the forums

Formerly known as Meta

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Poke

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Name: Elia

*Nickname: Electric (but only by best friends and enemies, to everyone else she's Elia)

Age (13-18): 13

Gender/Pronouns: female, she/her

*Sexuality: straight

Appearance: she has semi-curly blond hair two inches below her shoulders that she usually wears down, in a ponytail or a make-shift bun. She has changeable eyes that are either described to be 'dull blue' 'coral green' or 'ocean blue.' Her skin is very tan and she has many freckles, in spots it can be burned.

Personality: at first Elia's shy and quiet, afraid to make mistakes in front of everyone. After some time she can get very close with a few people and laugh and talk with them, but still is shy with the rest. But when someone is mean, or just insults her, or when she loses all the shyness goes away and she will get mad and stay mad at people for days. She can get very nervous at many different things, even small things. She can get really close with some people and won't ever get mad at them.

Close combat or long ranged: close combat

*What weapon do they prefer: probablya sword

Other: The Lottery

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Sooo here’s my form...

Name: Karolin 

*Nickname: Lin

Age (13-18): 14

Gender/Pronouns: Female she/her

*Sexuality: straight 

Appearance: has wavy black hair with purple tips, wears a dark blue shirt, black pants, black and white sneakers, has dark blue eyes that matches her shirt color.

Personality: is sarcastic and likes to call people names depending on their personality, she will never show herself as a weakling and is very curious, she will do almost anything to satisfy her curiosity, she is willing to give up everything in order to save her friends.

Close combat or long ranged: long ranged

*What weapon do they prefer: bows and arrows

Other: she is a great climber.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

Save a spot, please.

• Posted at:

PLATINUM

He/Him

Ex-Programmer

78th Element, Pt.

Homethread: /344630

#RememberTheLost

"Never been a perfect soul, but I will not apologize."

All of you are accepted, and you don’t need to save spots

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Save!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

I guess I'll join, but it might be a while before I submit my form...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.