Amy, Natasha, Kate and Luna are not four names you expect to be in the same sentence, let alone story!

Amy: your usual school teen and bully, the one who eats gum 24/7
Natasha: your normal school nerd
Kate: your average girly girl
And Luna: your fanatic girl that loves rainbows and pink!

See what I mean? But little do you know, that these four individuals are in fact an unlikely team!

Now what about the boys you ask? Well do these characters sound like they are meant to be in the same storyline:

Jason: a kinda no brainer nerd

Tuel: a hip hop rockstar of school, the one who wears leather

John: a considered and kind! Also kinda naive

Noah: a small boy that just wants to be as cool as the big boys!

Welp I guess both the girl and boys group sound ok when it's just the boys in one book and the girls in another... but nope! The boys and girls share this story!

-------------------------------------------

Form:

which character are you: 

would you like to change your name? If so tell me what you'd prefer:

Backstory:

ship:

other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

This probably isn’t a very good idea

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Um yeah I feel like you should give people the chance to use their own characters or not call it Boys vs Girls because that sounds slightly offensive

• Posted at:

Quasar

a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

a shadow on the forums

Formerly known as Meta

i'm afraid I kinda agree...sorry

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

*Holds up water gun*

Delet this

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

⌬~Yo yo yo yo, what is up~⌬

The Defender of No-Swearing Zones

Memes N’ Magic

”Never put a sock in a toaster.” -Eddie Izzard

This is not a good idea. This thread bout to get locked

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Yeah let’s not and say we did

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Okay, I see this could've been an interesting idea and all but:

1. There are more than 2 genders. People here know that.

2. People like to make their own characters.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

If you just wanted to do a trollfic with these characters, I'm sure that would be okay, but maybe under a different name...

Also, the thing I love about any RP is that we get to create our own characters. And if you want me to be completely honest, it kinda just seems like you took different stereotypes and gave them names.

You're a very creative person, Lily, and I just don't want you to lose some of your fans because honestly, this name seems like something that could blow a bit out of proportion pretty quickly. I just don't want you to get into any trouble because I've seen some misunderstandings in the past, before I joined.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

i am enby. i can neither win nor lose. I AM GOD

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Uhh, I'm sorry, but I personally find this offensive.

I'm genderfluid.

I use the pronouns she/her/he/him/his.

I am not one gender, I am both, I am not both genders at the same time, but I change genders every once in a while (example: today I am male {a boy}, tomorrow I might be female {a girl}). If you do not understand that there are different genders, please, come talk to someone who does! Let them explain all the different genders to you! 

I would suggest not making RPs like this.

Here are some reasons why I think this is a bad idea:

1. It makes people who are non-binary or trans feel offended and excluded.

2. Like Spector said, there are more than 2 genders.

3. People like using their imagination! They don't like other people making their character for them!

If you need any help making RPs that include everyone, come talk to me or anybody else, I would love to help!!

By the way, if you're christian and you don't support different genders or sexualities, than please, don't put it into words or do rude things to make it so people feel bad.

PLEASE DON'T SKIM THROUGH THIS POST.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

last sentence is supposed to be: By the way, if you're christian and you don't support different genders or sexualities, than please, don't put it into words that make people feel excluded or do rude things to make it so people feel bad.

not: By the way, if you're christian and you don't support different genders or sexualities, than please, don't put it into words or do rude things to make it so people feel bad.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Lily was just trying to have fun, but i understand the reason you guys are upset, and i apologise. 

To Hidden, us being Christian's doesnt change it. I support everybody's decisions and God lives us all the same way! He doesn't care about excluding people he's just like, "Mu children! Of all genders! I love you all!"

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

You all REALLY REALLY! Hurt my feelings... and I'm such a FAILURE! I don't deserve to even live!!!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Don't talk like that Lily. In fact, no one deserves to live, but we can learn from our mistakes instead of it tearing us down.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

What? Lily, that's not what we said at all, sweetheart. We just don't want you to get in any trouble. We're not mad at you. Just think of this as a learning experience, alright? You're not a failure, and don't listen to anybody who says you are. Okay? We're really sorry we hurt your feelings, but we're just trying to help you.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

*Hugs the kiddie she doesn't know* 

I'm Silver.. I know I'm evil.. But if someones really really sad and they say they shouldn't live I come in.. I want you to feel good about your self.. Beside me! ^-^ I can always hate myself because I've been hating my self since I was six.. So I'm fine with me hating myself.. But I've been reading all your posts and you seem always really happy.. So be happy!

*Hugs Lily even more*

YOU GO, GIRL!

• Posted at:

l l Silver l l

WhAt'S uP?

BFF: Zo^-^

Peewee, you stole my Heart 

She/her/EvIl

#Fortnite4Ever

Oh look up there! 

Oh.. Looks like the end..

Okay. Lily posts something that may somehow seem offensive but isn't really meant to be, and everyone turns on her like she's some kind of inconsiderate beast. Now she says her feelings are hurt and she's sad and everyone starts huggling her like they never said mean things! Come on, people! I understand that this may be offensive to some of you, but then ignore it! You can see that she was just trying to have fun and that she didn't completely think the fact that there are more than two genders through (no offense Lily). So please, no need to turn on each other.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

This is a pretty clear case of piling on one user to the point it becomes bullying. If you see a post you disagree with or is offensive, go the route that Bixbite, Drago, and Hidden Treeline went and explain why rather than saying "this is bad" or "delete this." How is anyone supposed to know what's wrong if all people are saying is "your idea is a mistake"? That only leads to them feeling terrible about themselves.

Along with that, if you see someone else has said what you wanted to say, there's no need to pile on and keep adding to it. I know there's a posting delay so it's not always possible to see if someones already reacted but keep this in mind. 

It's the same with Lily's other post (now removed), some users ganging up on her when she was clearly upset. Many users post to get support and help when something upsetting happens to them, it's not shocking that Lily would as well. Often posts don't make it through the filter. You all know this happens. There's no need to become Sherlock Holmes about the exact time someone posted and then replied to determine if it's "clickbait" or not, nor should you say mean things. 

There were some pretty unacceptable posts from a few of you over the weekend. You can disagree with someone and you certainly don't all need to get along, but it's really easy to just avoid their posts. The forum is big enough you don't need to interact with them and certainly don't need to harass them. Especially if you see them getting upset.

There were also a bunch of you who talked with tact and with understanding - to those that did this, thank you.

Lily, it seems you're going through a rough time and I hope everything becomes better for you soon. 

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061