I sorta need some characters for a story. Idk how many but I mainly need some side characters and some sorta important characters. I’ll just list the sorta important characters, I don’t think side characters will be mentioned much but hey they’ll probably be mentioned once or twice. One thing you’ll have to know is some stuff about familiars. Familiars are sorta like magic animals (both normal and mythical) that are linked to a person. The species/breed of the familiar reflect the person they belong to. Familiars are summoned by their owner, often appearing and disappearing in a small flash of light. An example for the familiar reflecting their owner is Scott, who is cunning and mischievous. His familiar is a fox, which are often depicted as cunning.The story mainly takes place at King’s Academy. The story, in a time sense, is sorta like a mix of medieval and modern.(Mostly modern though) For example they don’t have cars, yet they have more modern looking clothing and hair dye and some other stuff I don't feel like listing. Shoot I forgot to mention that I will split up the characters into groups of four. Most groups will have someone skilled in magic, someone skilled in healing, someone skilled in fighting,and someone who is knowledgeable.

Sorta important spots:

1) I need a love interest for Ian (Ian is very much straight). Mostly because I love the trope of a cold, serious person meeting someone who melts their heart. Also because I feel like it would be fun to write Ian’s reactions to the feeling of love. (Female Character)

2) I kinda sorta need one or two minor villains, just something to spice things up before the big baddies. (Can be any gender) [These ones can be any age, they can either be in the school or not]

3) Technically this is three different people, but whatever I’m putting them under the same thing. I need some people to put in a group with Leo. (Any gender for all of em.) Just for information, Leo is wary of new people and is easy to provoke. I’m not exactly sure what spot Leo will be in, actually he'll probably be a knowledge boy, [These three are gonna be first years so like 14 or 15 years old for all of em.] 

Forms-

*= Optional

^= At least 2 sentences

Please delete the parenthesis. I only wrote them to help out or something along those lines.

Name (First and Last):

*Nicknames?:

Age (Maybe like 14 to like 19. Idk yet.):

Sexuality:

Shipabble?:

^Personality:

^Appearance:

Side or Sorta important?:

If sorta important which spot:

What place in grouping (Listed above, the last sentence of my blurb of text):

Are they skilled in their place?:

*Backstory:

Other:

Familiar Form-

Name:

Species:

Appearance (They're magic, but don't do anything too crazy.):

Personality:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

How did I forget 'bout this? Like its been a day. Also boop.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Bored

I'll just make the characters soon. I could probably just repurpose some  other characters as side characters. Whatever.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored