guys and girls im leaving the forms.

no on e apprecites my writing so i came back to tell you

especally you riri

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

AdorableAcribatics137

i love wings of fire

Glory is my fav 

Um, it's not that, it's just that it's better for everyone that rules are followed? Otherwise RPs get out of hand. No offense, and I'm sorry you feel that way.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Adorableacrobatics, you need to calm down. Don’t go lashing out at Riri if you can’t adhere to explicitly stated rules, please. It isn’t mature, and makes you look bad in the eyes of others. Take a break for a while. If you’re young, maybe stay away from the forums until you’re more mature. But from the looks of it, you’re being unnecessarily bitter.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

[mods, please let this through.]

all right, you know what --

i read through your posts.

i looked at the responses to them.

Riri was so nice and so respectful to you.

you have no right to call her out.

she did nothing wrong.

look, if you want people to accept you and appreciate your writing, you need to think things through and work hard.

if you want, i can make a summoning thread for you and lay out the basics of creating a character and building ideas around them. trust me; i'm an experienced writer who has learned from her mistakes so many times that she rarely makes them anymore -- not saying that i'm perfect, because i'm not!

worked to earn appreciation.

worked to have people say "i love your story!" and "wow, your characters are so deep."

and that's what you need to do.

work for it, try your hardest!

you can be as great as all of us one day, as long as you work for it and don't give up the instant things don't go your way.

you got that?

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

also, as a little add-on joke -- so you're not addressing anyone who identifies as a gender outside male or female? you only said "guys and girls," after all.

sorry, that wasn't even a joke, please ignore me --

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

What did I miss-_-...

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

@AdorableAcrobatics:

I won’t try to change how you feel, I’m just going to give you an opinion. 

It it seems like Riri did nothing wrong. The point of a moderator is to help others make their characters better, to suit the story, and to make them easier to roleplay as. She was trying to help you, and I’m sure she meant it with good intentions.

I’ve gotten many character forms denied before, and obviously I didn’t like it, but I worked to build better characters, and I guess I’m at least decent now.

What I’m trying to say is that its not personal, and that in these situations it’s often best to just forgive and forget.

Again, just my opinion.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER