As many of you have asked for, I'll be locking posts more instead of deleting them so you can look back on them and understand what happened. I may clean up some of the comments here, but I think at this point the conflict has been more or less sorted out by all parties. (Why yall gotta have these conflicts over the weekend?!) 

Ive said it before but I'll keep on saying it, you are perfectly allowed to not love and be friends with everyone on the forums. In fact, I'd expect you to have people who you don't get along with. It's a good sized community, it's inevitable you're going to have disagreements and you're going to find others who rub you the wrong way. The key issue here is the calling out forumers by name, which is bullying. You might disagree with that, and think it's just being open and honest. But to an outside party, a post like this is read as bullying specific members of a community versus something like discussing the specific issues a community has. Especially since I haven't seen many instances of you interacting with either of the two people you mentioned, so I'd imagine it came as a total and upsetting shock to them. Please don't forget you're all people behind the usernames with your own problems at home, school, life, etc. The things you say about each other here can have a real and lasting impact, both positive (when you're supporting one another) and negative (in instances like this). 

I feel like the conversation here has mostly ended so there's not much more I can say. I'll leave it as- I hope you can find a way to enjoy the forums are they are now and stay, but if you do leave Quartz, it's clear you won't be forgotten. You made an impact here in the hearts of many forumers with your posts, as Fairydragon clearly exemplified. Thank you for being a creative and interesting member in this crazy place. 

-Becky B

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

This makes the title a major understatement.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

I know. I didn’t want the mods to block my post. Again. So I made it as innocent as possible.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

In my opinion, Quartz, you've got it all wrong, or your grossly distorting something that isn't NEARLY as big a deal as you seem to think it is.

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

Quartz, I sympathize with you and kind of share the same opinions as you. I won’t go into anything more than that, but I stand by you. I’m not trying to bully Ellysia or Lily— but that’s just the tea.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

in all honesty, I agree with you 100%. I understand your reasoning for leaving and hope starclan lights your path. 

But to us?? To everyone else?? We can't stand up and fight back really, no. But can we bring events to attention and try and be equals, and note the drama to bring attention to it? Yes. We can. 

I'm sorry you feel this way. But some of us do too, and some of us can't let it go. 

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

if that's what you want to do go ahead 

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Quartz, I don't care of what you think of me, but I will say this....

I agree with you on the first part, but it's not right to be angry at forumers who seem to copy others or keep doing the same thing. You're probably now thinking that I'm annoying and I don't care. You shouldn't be angry like this.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Goodbye, Quartz. I'll miss you.

You're such a creative, fun, and kind person.

Your RPs were some of the first I joined, back in January, and I still have the thread number for The Prophecy of Knowledgeseeker memorized. (/315328)

You're one of the first people I interacted with on the forums, thank you so much for being so inviting and friendly.

I'll miss you.

*hugs*

And I kind of agree with the stuff you said...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

sorry to say sanetra but imo quartz is telling it without sugarcoating it

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Before this gets turned into the inevitable flame war, remember this excerpt from the sacred Book of Becky:

“If you see a post you disagree with or is offensive...explain why rather than saying "this is bad" or "delete this." How is anyone supposed to know what's wrong if all people are saying is "your idea is a mistake"? That only leads to them feeling terrible about themselves.

Along with that, if you see someone else has said what you wanted to say, there's no need to pile on and keep adding to it. I know there's a posting delay so it's not always possible to see if someones already reacted but keep this in mind. 

...Many users post to get support and help when something upsetting happens to them, it's not shocking...Often posts don't make it through the filter. You all know this happens. There's no need to become Sherlock Holmes about the exact time someone posted and then replied to determine if it's "clickbait" or not, nor should you say mean things. 

...You can disagree with someone and you certainly don't all need to get along, but it's really easy to just avoid their posts. The forum is big enough you don't need to interact with them and certainly don't need to harass them. Especially if you see them getting upset.”

The mods don’t work on the weekends, so we’re pretty much on our own to figure this out for a couple days. Please remain respectful and courteous to your fellow forumers. 

-Forum Firefighter Ishmael

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

i just wanna make a post here before the locking

idk why

just wanna

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

^^ish is pretty darn right too

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

QUARTZ, I agree. I am actually really sad you’re leaving, you’re one of the few people who I can really trust with rps and such. You could make balanced characters and know if they were op. I hope you have a good out-of-The-normal life. Just know I’ll always be here.

-Nova out

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

there's definitely a different atmosphere to the forums than there used to be, and I'm not exactly happy about it either, but, uh,

friendly reminder that Lily and Ellysia are, in fact, actual people with actual feelings??

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now as you guys know, I'm not one to usually take sides. But this?

This post isn't right. Quartz, I'm sorry you feel this way and yes, a lot of the people I've interacted with get their inspiration from the internet. But honestly, you should realize that it's not just Lily and Ellysia. I hate putting names to things, so of course I would try and make it seem like they're not the only problem, but that's what's true. Hate me all you want, but I am going to tell you all what I think. Get mad if you want, I honestly don't care.

I'm sorry if you guys dislike what this place is becoming, but that doesn't mean you have to shoot down others. There are plenty of other ways to tell people how you feel without targeting certain forumers in particular. I'm not saying Lilyssia are innocent, I'm not saying they're guilty. I just think this thread has spiraled WAY out of control. Imagine if somebody said this about you.

Remember, I'm not saying anybody here is guilty or not guilty. Heck, I've already posted a few things where now I'm like, "Eh, maybe I should have avoided saying that."

Quartz, I'm sorry you felt the need to make this thread, and normally I would have no problem with it. Heck, I might even have agreed with you! I don't know! But truth be told, the way you presented it was much harsher than needed. I don't hate you, and I'm not mad because I've done this in real life before, but you could have done this much differently. Please, learn from my mistakes and don't let this blow out of proportion.

Guys, don't let this start a war. This is a kids' site for Pete's sake. I'm honestly shocked the mods haven't already seen this and thought, "This might not be such a good idea," if you want me to be frank.

That's all I feel I need to say.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

^^oncilla did a Valid Thing

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

*puts on firefighter hat*

I'm with Ishmael.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

^^aaand so did drago

okay quartz i had to sound like i’m betraying you but anshfue i don’t think i read your post thoroughly. i may kind of agree with you but i don’t agree with how you did this, nor do i think dropping namesmwas a good idea

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

I... I... Quarts NO THANKYOU! That was totally not kind one bit! I'm sorry but No! 

I am not that kind of person! I have only been banned 3 times! Thats it! I'm sorry but this is not kind! 

Quarts you have really hurt hurt my feelings! I'm not some Mary Sue! I am a person just like u! 

What if i said " Oh boy Quarts is always so angry and she just sucks the joy out of the forums!!" How would u feel? 

Im sorry quarts but that is what you call pulling Simone down and setting a lower standard for hem! You... just plz don't do anything like this again!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

I'm with Ishmael too

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

I do agree that this could’ve been worded nicer I suppose

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

when the light is running low

and the shadows start to grow 

and the places that you know

seem like fantasy

1. You can ignore the threads if you wan

2. More than one person started out like they did

3. They're actual people with feelings you don't need to tear them down like that?

Yeah thanks bye see ya

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

Now that I’ve gotten my obligatory impartial reminder for everyone to keep their cool out of the way, I want to say my piece. 

It’s prefectly fine for people not to like other forumers. Heck, I expect it. There’s so many different lifestyles and opinions all in one spot, and the internet truly is the marketplace of ideas, so of course you’re bound to meet people you don’t exactly click with, to put it lightly. 

That being said, the internet is also a place of anonymity, which makes people a lot bolder with their less-than-positive feelings without fear of repercussions. Quartz put her feelings out, and once again it’s not against the law for her to express herself, but you can tell that it was done from an emotional standpoint, which is also totally fine in moderation. 

My one big problem with the post is the obvious “callout” tone that it has. I don’t know if Quartz is still reading this, but I’m just going to address her directly: There was no reason you had to say names. Simply addressing the people you had grievance with as “certain forumers” or simply just “forumers” would have gotten your point across just fine. That phrase also works because in my observation, other forumers, not just Lily and Ellysia, have engaged in the behaviors you seem to find fault with. 

This post has truth to it. Yes, times have changed. In just over the year that I have been here, I’ve seen the cultural shift, especially in the past few months when the newest generation of forumers really made themselves known. But that’s what happens when you bring new people with strong personalities into a community: things change. A lot of people didn’t like the idea of FWRPs when they first came out, and now look at us. We as a community need to learn to accept change and not hold onto what used to be, because it will never be the same again no matter how much you wish for it. We yearn for What Used To Be, But when it really comes down to it, try as we might, it will never be like that again. The best thing we can do is cherish the memories we have and make new ones when we can. 

So no, I don’t think the changing forums is just the fault of literally two people. They may certainly have helped, but it does not entirely rest upon their shoulders. Remember, you had your 15 minutes of controversy too, Quartz. To pin the “blame” on people we don’t like is inherently ridiculous. 

That’s all I have to say on the matter. I really don’t like that this whole thing is happening anyway because we all know that people are going to get hurt and offended, but I guess we just have to play with the cards we’re dealt with.

Friendly reminder: If you find yourself getting too angry, please take a break from the forums. This isn’t nearly as important as you think it is and it’s not really something worth getting a ban over. 

Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

I’ve got half a novel going through rn but it kind of repeats what people have said so just skim it lol

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

I do agree with the first part, but I still think this is a bit rude to Lily and Ellysia. If you do feel strongly about this, don't use peoples names because they have feelings too, and you can't predict how they will act.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

I think that if you had a problem with lily or ellysia then you should’ve talked to them respectfully with your concerns instead of having a really hostile approach but I do agree that some things have happened that I don’t like in general?

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

The mods are capitalists

when the light is running low

and the shadows start to grow 

and the places that you know

seem like fantasy

it's okay not to like people

however, it's really kinda not okay to call them out in front of literally everyone on the forums

that's just how it is

• Posted at:

eureka

december 2016 - march 2019

i have no idea how many stars all my accounts have lol

i am glad you are here with me, here at the end of all things

I have hardly any words. I know I'm with Ishmael on this though. And I know that it's true that many people can make unoriginal, undetaIed, OCs. I was one of those people at first! One of my OC's personality was that they were kinder then most Icewings. But it's not true that people are all being clones of each other, it's just not. I realize that your probably already gone, but still, all of these messages are important, and I hope they can change your mind.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

wow this is hitting me with nostalgia here

I've read posts in the past that were very similar to this, with similar comments

things change but also they don't

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

*sighs*

...And things like this are why I want to learn from mistakes, both others' and my own.

@Ishmael and Drago

*puts fist on chest* Unwanteds reference *cough cough*

I am with you.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

*coughs* I haven’t read that series in two years but thanks *coughs*

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

*cough* this makes me wish I was more active so I could've seen the post and stated my opinion *cough*

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

y’all do realize this isn’t that uncommon, right? remember longclaw and the ml/mary sue drama? what about the flame war call outs? i know i remember #banangel. quartz isn’t the only one to call out specific forumers, and honestly, not many of y’all were above that either. isn’t it just a little bit hypocritical that it took this long to become a bad thing?

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Dude, I am not very active so I’m already basically gone. I seriously wish I saw this post.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Also surely not everyone feels this way about me and my sister?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Of course not, Lily! Why else would we jump to stand by your side?

I honestly have trouble believing this is really happening. It's just . . . my brain adamantly refuses to accept this thread is real, and not just a nightmare.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Does someone mind summing up what Quartz said? I'm really confused.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I just sent the whole thing through for people who want to read it, but I don’t know if it’ll snag on the filter or not. 

I’m pretty sure that many posts here have already been filterblocked. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

I screenshotted what Quartz said and can repost it — but can you guys please not report me for it or anything if I do?

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

1 ,