She easily walked on top of snowdrifts. She had silver-white hair that's in one braid. When you get closer, you see her white tiger tail and ears. She was wearing a knee-length silver dress over a thin, white jacket, the kind you wear over fancy dresses (I forgot what it's called lol). She had silver boots with snowflakes on the cuffs. When you get close enough, she stops and looks at you with ice-blue eyes.

"Hello." she said in a cold voice.

What do you do?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

”umm hello?” Catherine said unsure as she backed away from her.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

"Hello."  Zadia said, a little cautious.  He took note of her white tiger ears and tail.  "You are?"

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Nartarus had dressed in a Navy captain‘s uniform,all the medals he had pinned on gleaming in the light. “Hello,” He said with a small salute. “I am Nartarus,and you are?”

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Drago flew onto the scene and landed next to Zadia. "Uh, what's going on here?" she asked anybody who would listen.

Mari took the opportunity to snap a quick picture of Drago and Zadia, with the caption, "Best ship. Fite me."

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Cath’s ship detector beeped...

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"My name is Siberia, daughter of Bengal." Siberia replied stiffly.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Oh good, I would have died if you said Elsa.

Drago sucked in a sharp breath, taking a step closer to Zadia. "You're - wait. Bengal has a daughter?"

"You think I could get one of those?" Mari whispered to Cath, pointing to the ship detector.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Marx drops in out of nowhere and tries to stab Siberia with her cane. And without even bothering to introduce herself! How SHAMEFUL.

• Posted at:

: 

"Yes." Siberia said stiffly. "I also have a brother, Bellator."

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Nartarus quickly formed a shadow Zweihander and blocked Marx’s jab. “Seriously Marx?!?!What the heck?!?!?”

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

"GET OUT OF MY WAY," Marx snaps, trying to stab at a slightly different angle. "IT'S BASICALLY MY JOB TO MAKE BENGAL MISERABLE JUST LET ME DO THIS" 

• Posted at:

: 

Siberia leaped into action. She held out her hand, and pieces of ice formed into a sword. She slashed Marx's cane, cracking it, and then did an impressive backflip. She held her sword out, close to Marx's head. "Stand down." she growled, her tail twitching.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Drago's jaw dropped. "Okay she's good," she said. She stepped a bit behind Zadia, nervously holding his hand.

Mari leaned in and whispered to Cath, "Seriously, where did you get that ship detector? I may need one of those."

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

//@ my post

//just go through argh

• Posted at:

: 

Cath’s ship detector beeped again. “Here.” Cath whispered to Mari as she took a spare one out of her light space and passed it to Mari without Dradia noticing.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

"Thanks," Mari smirked, looking at all the features on her new treasure. "This will definitely come in handy." She slipped it in her pocket (which Drazdia/Zago still didn't notice) and acted as though nothing had happened.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

//ugh I'll just assume my post got eaten by the increasingly irritating queue, ignore it if it does ever go through, here's a shorter version//

Marx gasped dramatically. "Ohh NOOO. I'm so terrified. Me and my floating head are just, like, so scared right now. Anyways HOW COULD YOu you damaged my poor cane!"

• Posted at:

: 

“Wait what who damaged the cane?” Cath asked looking around.

(yup that’s my girl always worried about the most important things)

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Siberia let out a groan and rolled her eyes. "I did." she said. "Not afraid of me, are you?" Siberia said, narrowing her eyes at Marx.

"You will be."

She slashed her sword upwards, then stabbed the end into the ground. Around Marx's feet, ice grew upwards, slowly encasing Marx.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

//ugh it keeps happening, attempt 2 at this, ignore original try if it ever comes through//

Marx sighed again and a few wires suddenly burst from the ground, wrapping around Siberia's neck and starting to squeeze. She didn't do anything about the ice yet, however.

"Seriously, you're not intimidating. You're just another sad little demigod who thinks way too highly of themself, especially since your one of Bengal's. And I should know how pathetic you are, seeing as I basically raised one of you little gremlins."

• Posted at:

: 

//again 

//post 

//blease go through

//is ggad marx too mean for the filter or something 

• Posted at:

: 

Marx sighs again and a few wires suddenly wrap around Siberia's neck and start to squeeze. Surprisingly, though, she's not doing anything about the ice yet.

"Seriously,  you're not intimidating. You're just another sad little demigod who thinks way too highly of themself. Especially since you're one of Bengal's. And I should know, seeing as I raised one of you little gremlins."

• Posted at:

: 

“Gosh girl you need to calm down.” Cath said as a light shield appeared around Marx “Didn’t anyone everyone tell you that trapping your guests is rude. Also I claim guest rights if that works here.” She said.

(You get a star if you can tell me what book that reference was from...wow I need to work on my grammar...)

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

Lepi shivered in the cold air, sliding her wings into her cloak so they wouldn’t freeze. ‘Why am I always late to these things?’ She thought.

• Posted at:

《{乚已尸丨刀〇尸巳尺凡}》(Lepidoptera)

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

FORUM SISSES + BROS: Fallon, Singularity, Stormbringer, Drago, Marine

slightly autistic, bisexual

WOF, WARRIORS, GRAVITY FALLS, SVTFOE, SU, minecraft shhh

“Ok everyone stop!” Cath yelled as she teleported Marx and Siberia away from each other, then she created a light wall to separate them “No one’s going to die today! Not when I’m here!” She said.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

(OOF now I realize how much Siberia's like Weiss from RWBY XD)

Siberia huffed, a small puff of frost coming from her mouth. She twirled the sword in her hand, and as she didn, ice appeared on the wires, causing them to snap. Siberia leaped into the air, and as she landed on the ground, ice appeared on the bottom of her boots, taking the appearance of figure skates. She skated around Marx, causing cuts in the snow. As she passed, she would slash Marx with her ice sword. "I don't think to highly of myself." Siberia said. "I just don't like it when people try to attack me." she skidded to a halt in front of Marx. The ice around Marx started to shatter.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

"Are you sure about that?" Marx hisses. "Because if you keep MEDDLING maybe YOU'LL be the one to die."

This would be far more intimidating if she weren't trapped behind the light wall.

• Posted at:

: 

"Well, that's incredibly difficult for me to die, as I'm on this snow, and you're right on top of a frozen pond." Siberia smirked. She still had the ice on the bottom of her boots. As she said it, the ice shattered and Marx splashed into the ice-cold water.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Catherine teleported/light traveled Marx out of the water. “Like I said no one is dying today.” She stated.

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

#cellosquad

A blizzard began stirring up as a white tiger with glowing blue eyes stalked through the snow, tail lashing.

”Finally picked up the courage to visit?” it hissed, predictably transforming into Bengal. This was possibly the first time she’s been out.

”Lay another hand on my daughter and you will suffer a fate worse than death,” the goddess hissed. What this fate was, she probably was not sure of yet, but it works as a good menacing-sounding threat.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

"Thank you for coming, Mother." Siberia said.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

"Oh just stop, Catherine, I am literally a god, I can handle this little worm by m...-" Marx pauses when she hears Bengal's voice. 

"Ugh, of course you show up now.

Even though Marx is just complaining dramatically as usual, you can tell by her voice that she's actually taking Bengal relatively seriously, unlike how she was reacting to Siberia. 

• Posted at:

: 

”Insult or hurt the daughter of the goddess of revenge and you will severely regret it!” Bengal snarled. “You should know full well that hurting my children is a grievous mistake.”

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

"Should I realllly?" Marx asked. "I mean, you still haven't really gotten any sort of wonderful and impressive revenge for me st- raising Bellator. Yes, you've done some small stuff here and there, but that's it."

C'mon Marx you're really asking to be punched here

• Posted at:

: 

(wait...what happened with Bellator???)

Siberia launched at Marx, landing a punch square in Marx's face. "More'll come if you keep talking." she growled. "Especially if you talk about Bellator like that."

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

A Healer light doll appears to be watching the whole fiasco, looking relatively alarmed (although it’s kind of hard to tell).

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

//marx took bellator and raised him to be her personal assasin (and so bengal hates her which she absolutely deserves). this was a while ago tho so he's back with Bengal now//

//also this might double post and I'm so sorry if it does ('://

Unsurprisingly, Marx's screen cracks. She has awful luck with that thing. Of course, she deserves it, so...

She hisses in anger, but doesn't fight back, instead suddenly vanishing through a portal beneath her. As always, the goddess seems to be more concerned about her face than anything else.

• Posted at:

: 

The healer light doll flashes a shade of confused beige, before she starts hurriedly over to the group, apparently to check and see if there are any wounded.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

Bengal snarled and tried to throw a convenient spear at Marx’s face.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

1 ,