In ancient times...

The cruel leaders, Blackstar, Halfstar, and Spiderstar rule over LeafClan, MistyClan, and BlazeClan (respectively). They cause war for their own selfish reasons, with Wolfstar, leader of MarigoldClan, is the only major voice of reason left- but MarigoldClan had since been driven out of their territory, forced to find living space beyond MistyClan's borders.

But a prophecy was spoken- four kits, one from each Clan, would bring order to the Clans. One day, the four kits, now warriors, met. Ravenfoot of LeafClan, Lightsky of MistyClan, Twoear of BlazeClan, and Quailberry of MarigoldClan all united, realizing their shared motives, and rose up to protest.

They fought the leaders, Ravenfoot forcing Blackstar to step down and become a warrior by the name of Blackspot again, Halfstar being killed by Lightsky and Quailberry, and Spiderstar eventually surrendering against Twoear, leaving the Clan and taking the new name Shadowflame, regretting his actions and choosing a name that reflects that.

The new leaders, Hazelstar, Ebonystar, and Eveningstar, as chosen by StarClan, rebuild their Clans and give MarigoldClan their territory back. The Clans returned to peace, and the peace is still here today.

But what happened to the four prophecy cats?

Shortly after peace was revived, a fox was spotted on the border between LeafClan and MarigoldClan. Ravenfoot and Quailberry were both there, still warriors since their leaders decided to choose different deputies, or, in MarigoldClan's case, didn't have to. They both fought the fox, but it chased Quailberry into a corner and killed her. Ravenfoot, blinded by pure anger, recklessly launched himself at the fox, which knocked him against a rock, killing him shortly after. 

Lightsky was made deputy of MistyClan, but was killed by a warrior who was still supportive of Halfstar's rule after a while. And finally, Twoear was made deputy as well, and eventually was made leader. Twostar led BlazeClan very well, but in the end, lost his last life to bitter leaf-bare cold.

That's saaaaad! Is it really true?

How would I know? It's just a story.

Some Information

This is a free Warriors FWRP, something I've been meaning to make for a while. You can do whatever you want. Start rivalries, create peace, find love, create chaos, anything.

LeafClan and MarigoldClan used to be a single Clan, called FlowerClan, but because of a disagreement, it split up into two smaller Clans. LeafClan was named after FlowerClan's leader at the time, Leafstar, while MarigoldClan was named after the cat who started and led the rebellion, Marigoldbreeze, who later became Marigoldstar. This was beneficial to the other Clans, since FlowerClan had much more territory than the other two Clans, and almost twice as many warriors because of their closeness to Twolegplace and tendency to let rouges and kittypets join their Clan. To this day, LeafClan and MarigoldClan still have small traces of a grudge, although no one's really that bothered by it anymore.

Clan Territories

The four Clans are assembled in kind of a + shape- LeafClan at the bottom, in part of the large forest that surrounds a nearby Twolegplace that swerves around towards MarigoldClan, and MarigoldClan is at the left middle, in an area that has more flowery fields. BlazeClan is on the right side, in some ruins of an ancient Twolegplace (they're great at protecting their territory- they swear to attack approaching Twolegs with as much force as possible to prevent them from inhabiting it), and MistyClan is at the top, their territory surrounding a rather small lake (their camp is at the far end of it).

LeafClan's camp is very similar to ThunderClan's (from the actual books)- dens made of similar materials and a similar camp structure. Their meeting spot is a stump of an ancient tree with sharp sides- known as as the Splinterstump. Leaders of this Clan's paw pads often become rather resistant to splinters, although medicine cat visits still aren't rare. It's less sharp and spiky than it was when the Clan was first formed, though after so many generations of cats leaping and standing on it. The camp itself is located in an area especially thick with trees- keeping it well-hidden.

MarigoldClan's camp is in a flowered area, with soft grass and flowers almost everywhere, resulting in bedding (such as moss) not being used often.  Their camp is rather out in the open, but the area isn't visited often, and is surrounded by unusually tall grass, so it's mostly okay. Their meeting place is the Grasshill, a small, flowerless rise in the air. Their dens are rather weak compared to other Clans', because of the small amount of resources. One of the pros of their living area is the great amount of prey in newleaf and greenleaf, although they don't find prey too often in leaf-fall and leaf-bare.

BlazeClan's camp is in the central area of the abandoned Twolegplace, with their dens often very uncomfortable and made of stone harvested by Twolegs, so bedding (such as moss) is used frequently, and in large amounts. Their meeting spot is a tall, crumbling, stone pillar called the Crumblestone. They don't find prey as often as other Clans, although it's not crisis-bad. like mentioned earlier, they're very protective of their territory.

MistyClan's camp, as mentioned earlier, is at the far side of the small lake (it's small for a lake, but too big to be a pond). Their dens are like LeafClan's- rather ordinary, average-Clan dens. Their meeting spot is the Smoothrock, a large, smooth rock. The camp is semi-hidden by reeds, but it's still visible  if you get close enough. Luckily, Twolegs don't come by it too often, as it's a rather mediocre spot.

They don't have an equivalent of the Moonstone/Moonpool, but they do have a Gathering spot, a large hill in the point where all the Clans meet, called the Starhills. The one in the middle, the Moonhill, is where the leaders make their announcements, and is also considered their closest point to StarClan.

Rules

1. Ordinary forum rules

2. LGBTQ+ is allowed, although that's usually a given for me, but almost this entire thing's format is stolen from based on KitCat's RSM sign-up thread, sooooooo 

3. The leaders choose the deputies of the Clan before the actual RP starts. They also choose the names of apprentices once they become warriors if their warrior name isn't specified in their form, or if the creator of the apprentice doesn't specifically ask them for a certain name. I choose the mentors at the start of the RP, though, so the leaders don't have to stress. After the RP starts, though, the leaders choose the mentors.

4. I can add more rules if I feel the need.

5. The code is "Hopes and Wishes" in white ink.

6. Prophecies are fine, but you need to pass them by me first.

7. Put {CoHP} in any kind of brackets/parenthesis when creating a thread, but this is normally a given too, this is just mentioned in KitCat's sooooooo

8. There is no actual predetermined plot, but remember, right now, the Clans are at peace.

9. You can have as many characters as you feel.

10. Please, make your characters actually real-feeling. If they don't have any flaws or realistic personality characteristics, then I won't accept your form.

11. Have fun!

Spots

LeafClan-

Leader- Saved by Quartz

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Open

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Open

Warriors- Unlimited

Apprentices- Saved by Quartz, Unlimited (But please, I want more warriors than apprentices [I agree with you, ghost of KitCat])

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Saved by Quartz, Unlimited

MarigoldClan-

Leader- Open

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Medicine Cat- Open

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Open

Warriors-  Saved by Quartz, Unlimited

Apprentices- Saved by Quartz, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

BlazeClan-

Leader- Open

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Medicine Cat- Saved by Quartz

Warriors- Unlimited

Apprentices- Unlimited

Queens- Saved by Quartz, Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

MistyClan-

Leader- Open

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Open

Warriors- Saved by Quartz (x2), Unlimited

Apprentices- Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

Form

Name-

Age-

Gender/Pronouns-

Sexuality-

Spot/Role-

Clan-

Can they be deputy?-

Can they have an apprentice?-

Appearance-

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info-

(just a note the story in the beginning is just a tale told by the elders usually, although it did actually happen.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

boop

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Please save MistyClan Leader

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki God Of Mischief and Lies.  

"There's More To Them Than Meets The EyeOPTIMUPRIME 

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Saved!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name: DreamStar

Gender/Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Straight

Spot/Role: Mistyclans leader

Clan: Mistyclan

Can they be deputy?: she has been before

Can they have an apprentice?: Maybe

Appearance: Dreamstar's breed of cat is a Maine Coon. she is a silver color, with the tips of her fur black. her face has black marks like a cheetah. her fur is long and thick, good for Bare-Leaf. her tail is long, and overly fluffy. she has Bright amber eyes. she has a scar that starts over her right eye brow, and over her eye, missing her eye, she jaggedly going to the left over the bridge of her nose, stopping on the left side of her cheek. her tail fur is darker then the rest of her body. you can see she is very muscular 

Personality: DreamStar is not like normal Leader, she has a nice humor, and is sometimes sarcastic towards her clan, though she is still wise, and serious when she needs to be. When she's alone, she always stares out into space, really doing nothing but staring at the sky, the Lake, trees, or just nothing at all. DreamStar won't hesitate to help a clan/or any cat in need, but she is not all to forgiving if a cat crosses her borders or a patrol is attack, and won't Hesitate to attack a clan is there's and opportunity open. she does have anger issues, and will take revenge on any clan who hurts any of her clanmates.   

Backstory(optional): Dreamstars Mother(SunStrike) had died when she was 8 moons old, from a unknown sickness. Her father(TreeFoot) had died from a dog attack. DreamStar had gotten her scar when she was a Warrior, from a dog attack, she was lucky that's the only thing she left with. DreamStar's warrior name was DreamFur, because her Fur reminds cats of Dreams. DreamStar does have some Siblings, about 3 others.  

Code: Hopes and Wishes

Other Info: DreamStar is free to any mate, only males though please, and anyone can be her siblings, she is also free to kits. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Accepted! Thank you so much for joining! ‘u’

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name- Littlepath 

Age- 21 moons 

Gender/Pronouns- He/him 

Sexuality- Aromantic 

Spot/Role- Medicine cat

Clan- LeafClan 

Can they be deputy?- No

Can they have an apprentice?- Of course :D 

Appearance- Littlepath is a pale tan tom cat, with darker tabby spots 

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info-

Name-

Age-

Gender/Pronouns-

Sexuality-

Spot/Role-

Clan-

Can they be deputy?-

Appearance-

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info-

I’ll finish my forms later, please save LeafClan medicine cat! 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Alright, saved! Because you already posted a WIP form, I would have automatically saved for you anyway.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Save MarigoldClan leader (If I forget give it to someone else!)

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

@Dellow Saved!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Forgot to mention in my incoming post that I'll post my forms tomorrow when I get home from school. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

@Quartz Lol glad to know that you stole this from me It's fine, I don't care XD Honestly just happy because like you mentioned my roleplay? I'm also going to start that up soon. Oh and I love that I'm a ghost now too. I laughed at that one

Can you save BlazeClan leader and kit (the kit is an orphan), LeafClan medcat, Two MarigoldClan Warriors and MistyClan apprentice? Thanks! :)

Also ,congrats on being the first RP I join after my break. Here is a medal, since the WOF site ones don't work XD. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Name-Rushingstream
Age-34 moons
Gender/Pronouns-She-cat
Sexuality-Straight
Spot/Role-Warrior
Clan-Mistyclan
Can they be deputy?-No
Can they have an apprentice?-Yes
Appearance-Blue tabby with light grey stripes and Hazel eyes.
Personality-Stronwilled, stubborn. You can't push her around, will add more in POV.
Backstory(optional)-
Code-Hopes and Wishes
Other Info-Im technically not supposed to be here soo... And I'm terrible at finding threads. And I would also like her to become a queen.

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Mirror, Tell me something...

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long time...

@KitCat Saved! I was actually hoping you would join this because you’re awesome and my wishes somehow came true what

@Crystul Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

(I feel like telling this story now. After a while of using OCs, I start to actually form their sexualities. For example, many of my characters started out as undecided, but now I’m much clearer on things. Sunstar and Branchtail are heterosexual, Branchtail’s sister, Goldenstride is lesbian, Stripetail and Smokey are bisexual, and Birdsight is asexual. Moral of the story- my set sexualities for these characters might change after I get to know them.)

Name- Rapidstar

Age- 48 moons

Gender/Pronouns- She-cat (she/her)

Sexuality- Lesbian

Spot/Role- Leader

Clan- LeafClan

Can they be deputy?- Leader

Can they have an apprentice?- Sure

Appearance- Rapidstar is a dark gray and white she-cat. She has tabby stripes on her dark gray patches, probably the reason for her warrior name, Rapidstripe. She has dark blue eyes, and a swift, light build with sleek fur.

Personality- Rapidstar is the kind of leader who everyone knows is leader by looking at her. She always keeps an intimidating look on her, and is rather judgmental towards cats in other Clans. However, within her own Clan, Rapidstar is surprisingly warm, and truly cares about her entire Clan. She’s very gullible, and is fooled rather easily, as logic really isn’t her strong point. She acts based on soul alone, and it has lead her to some great things, despite the drawbacks.

Backstory(optional)- I’ll develop this later

Code- i own this fwrp, i do what I want

Other Info- PoV color

Name- Speckpaw

Age- 7 moons

Gender/Pronouns- She-cat (she/her)

Sexuality- Questioning

Spot/Role- Apprentice

Clan- LeafClan

Can they be deputy?- When she becomes a warrior, sure

Can they have an apprentice?- “ ”

Appearance- Speckpaw is a tortoiseshell she-cat, with short, black fur covered in tortoiseshell specks. She’s generally small, but she only has a stump of a tail. She has been this way since birth. She has green eyes.

Personality- Speckpaw is an... odd cat. She doubts herself a lot, and often has little motivation, but if she completes a hard task, or pretty much completes any task, she begins to act smug and shows off. She secretly wants to be a great warrior, but everything said to her always echoes in her mind until she actually completes something, and she becomes overly proud of even her smallest achievements. She’s often very oblivious to the world around her.

Backstory(optional)- l8er m8, although her family and Clanmates did hurt her a lot emotionally as a kit because of her weakness and tail stump

Code- bee movie

Other Info- PoV color, because torties always remind me of the color purple for some reason

more coming soon

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Bump

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Leafclan medicate was saved by Fossil, if I remember correctly.

\(@w@)/

Name-

Age-

Gender/Pronouns-

Sexuality-

Spot/Role- medcat

Clan- mistyclan.

Can they be deputy?- no.

Can they have an apprentice?- Sure.

Appearance-

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info- WIP form

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

Hidden Treeline/genderfluid/ace

stop|think|talk [] stay alive.

look away.

Autocorrect 

I hate autocorrect 

*MEDCAT.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

@KitCat, oh wait, yeah, the LeafClan med. cat was already saved. 

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

@Quartz - aaah I had a cat who was born with a tail stump! His name was bob and he was the sweetest thing ever

SO

save Mistyclan Med. cat and a leafclan & marigoldclan warrior

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

@Moonflight The warriors are saved, but Hidd already saved the MistyClan medicine cat. I’ll repost the spots when I get home, probably in less than a minute from now.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Save MarigoldClan medicine cat apprentice and a LeafClan and MistyClan warrior!

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Spots

LeafClan-

Leader- Rapidstar (Quartz)

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Saved by Fossil

Warriors- Saved by Moonflight, Unlimited

Apprentices- Speckpaw (Quartz), Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

MarigoldClan-

Leader- Saved by Dellow

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Medicine Cat- Open

Warriors-  Saved by Quartz, Saved by KitCat (x2), Saved by Moonflight, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

BlazeClan-

Leader- Saved by KitCat

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Warriors- Unlimited

Apprentices- Unlimited

Kits- Saved by KitCat, Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

MistyClan-

Leader- Dreamstar (Loki)

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Saved by Hidden Treeline

Warriors- Saved by Quartz (x2), Rushingstream (Crystul), Unlimited

Apprentices- Saved by KitCat, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

The two most popular Clans at the moment are MistyClan and MarigoldClan. If you want a med. cat, the MarigoldClan one is still open, and all of the med. cat apprentices are open. All leaders are taken.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name- Springleopard.

Age- 37 moons.

Gender/Pronouns- genderfluid

Sexuality- asexual.

Spot/Role- medcat.

Clan- mistyclan.

Can they be deputy?- no.

Appearance- He has one blue eye and one green eye. He has a limp on his right foreleg.

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code- Hopes and Wishes

Other Info- WIP form

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Name- Littlepath 

Age- 21 moons 

Gender/Pronouns- He/him 

Sexuality- Aromantic 

Spot/Role- Medicine cat

Clan- LeafClan

Can they be deputy?- No

Can they have an apprentice?- Of course :D 

Appearance- Littlepath has pale tan fur that is decorated in black tabby spots on his body. His eyes are a shiny green, but his left eye is a bit more glazed over, showing he is blind in one eye. Littlepath seems to be a bit short but stocky. He’s sorta medium sized for a normal cat but his body is a bit longer in length, Littlepath has medium sized ears are are kinda rounded at the tips, along with large eyes.   

Personality-Littlepath is a generally calm and is a bit shy around others, even in his own clan. But Littlepath is very intelligent and knows a lot about the wild life that’s around him. Though Littlepath can be a bit impatient when his patients struggle or are being stubborn towards him. Though Littlepath is usually one to go for peace and likes to keep things calm. He is pretty reserved but will talk to others when he feels like it. Overall Littlepath is quiet kind to others. 

Backstory(optional)-

Code- Hopes and Wishes 

Other Info-

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Save Marigold med cat, Misty warrior and Blaze warrior

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

@Quartz - oops, must have missed that! Thanks! Could you save the mistyclan med. cat apprentice for me, then?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

@Fossil Accepted!

@Boop Saved!

@Moonflight Alright! Saved!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name- Springleopard.

Age- 37 moons.

Sexuality- asexual.

Spot/Role- medcat.

Clan- mistyclan.

Can they be deputy?- no.

Appearance- He has one blue eye and one green eye. He has a limp on his right foreleg. Springleopard has a black pelt with gray and white stripes. His tail is long and white at the tip, Springleopard’s legs are long and he has white paws.

Personality- Springleopard is quite smart and is often a know-it-all. He can be quite rude and obnoxious when interrupted. 

Backstory(optional)-

Code- Hopes and Wishes

Other Info- WIP form

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

@Quartz

I can't participate in this FWRP, be cause reasons... So, bye. I hope u understand :)

• Posted at:

~Crystul~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Mirror, Tell me something...

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long time...

@Quartz Whoops! Sorry about that. I'll just do a LeafClan warrior then! ^-^

While filling out this form I got a bid of deja vu. Probably from the fact I wrote these forms XD.

Also, it's been a while since I have filled one of these out, so there may not be enough flaws :)

Final note, I could only do this form, since I have to go to bed, like now, and I'm super tired from school today. Hopefully tomorrow I can get more of them done! 

Name- Orchidstar (was Orchidflame)

Age- 36 moons

Gender/Pronouns- Xe/Xer 

Sexuality- Likes females (don't know what that is called :)

Spot/Role- Leader

Clan- BlazeClan

Can they be deputy?- Well, I mean Xe is leader so...

Can they have an apprentice?- Sure, if you need more mentors!

Appearance- Xe is a bright orange red, similar to Firestar, but with spots of white around xer entire body. Born female, so is smaller and more thin and has the build of a female cat. Xe also has a crooked back leg from an accident and must limp to get anywhere.

Personality- Xe is super fiery and curious, never afraid to be fun and explore other lands. Xe loves to travel beyond the clan borders to see if it is possible to expand, and find more two-leg dens to expand into. Orchidstar loves helping others and kits, although is often to soft with them. Xe can also be quite irrisponsible, since xe is so curious about the world. This lead to the accident, which can slow her down, and make her irritable when thinking about her leg, or anything surrounding it. 

Backstory(optional)- When Orchidstar was just starting to become a warrior, xe got into a terrible accident. While heading to xe first gathering, xe fell a bit behind, getting tired as xe went to the meeting spot, falling behind. As Orchidstar finally made it to the top, someone tripped xer and xe fell down the hill, and rolling into the woods. Xe was unfortunate, however, because there was a fox mother and their cubs hiding behind some bushes, watching the scene, daring cats to come close. Xer leg was then ruined with a flash of teeth, but xe still fought back. While it took a long time, someone finally noticed and came down to help. Orchidstar was barely hanging on, but alive, since Xe had fought off the fox. When Xe recovered, xe went along with life like normal

Code- Hopes and Wishes

Other Info- This is xer POV color!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

@Crystul Alright. Thanks for checking it out anyway!

@KitCat Orchidstar is accepted! 

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name- Springleopard.

Age- 37 moons.

Sexuality- asexual.

Spot/Role- medcat.

Clan- mistyclan.

Can they be deputy?- no.

Appearance- He has one blue eye and one green eye. He has a limp on his right foreleg. Springleopard has a black pelt with gray and white stripes. His tail is long and white at the tip, Springleopard’s legs are long and he has white paws.

Personality- Springleopard is quite smart and is often a know-it-all. He can be quite rude and obnoxious when interrupted. Springleopard takes careful steps in his walking, aka he can be wise.

Backstory(optional)-

Code- Hopes and Wishes

Other Info- Springleopard knows how to fight, he just can’t fight well.

• Posted at:

I can see through you...

look away.

Name- Wolfkit

Age- 3 moons

Gender/Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- bisexual 

Spot/Role- Kit

Clan- Mistyclan

Can they be deputy?- he's a kit

Can they have an apprentice?- he's  a kit

Appearance- Wolfkit gets his name because he looks like a wolf, and his fur is white, but the ends of fur are brown, black, and tan. he has light amber eyes, and his cheeks are white. he has a fluffy tail, is white, but the end of the hair are tan or brown, but the tip of his tail is black. 

Personality- wolfkit is adventurous, and brave. he will stick up for his friends, no matter the threat. he is loyal to his friends and clanmates. He would never betray his clan mates, and will fight for them until death. 

Backstory(optional)- mostly normal, though he did sneak out of the camp once, but was caught by a hunting patrol soon after.  

Code- hopes and wishes 

Other Info- Siblings are open, and so are parents. PoV

Name- Loki

Age- 18 moons

Gender/Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- Straight

Spot/Role- Loner/Kittypet

Clan- None

Can they be deputy?- Nope

Can they have an apprentice?- Nope

Appearance- Loki is a pure black cat, and has short hair, though his hair on his neck is longer, and is kind of slicked back. he has emerald green eyes, that are very bright, and always have a mischievous glint in them. quit handsome if I do say so myself.  he has a nice skinny lean figure. 

Personality- Loki is exactly what his name described him. he is Mischievous, and very sly. he always has something witty to say back, and can almost convince you into anything. he is very sly, and not very trust worthy, but sometimes he will do things good, but not telling you want he's doing though. 

Backstory(optional)- Loki is a kittypet, but he hunts and rarely goes inside his towlegs house. there is another cat that lives with him, Thor, they are almost like brothers, since they knew each other before they could even walk. Loki was found on the side of the road, abandoned, while he was barely half a moon old, and they took him in, along with there other kitten who was a moon or two older, a little older then loki. Loki and Thor would sometimes get into fights, but their twolegs would break is up.  

Code- Hopes and Wishes 

Other Info- He is open to a mate, or crush. 

Name- Thor

Age- 19

Gender/Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- Straight

Spot/Role- Loner/Kittypet

Clan- None

Appearance- thor is a blonde cat, with long fur, like really long, that have tanish hair tips. he has ocean blue eyes. he a lot more mussel then loki, and larger in size. he has large paws, that has claws. he has a scar on his shoulder, and one on the bridge of his nose. he seems to be a mix between a Maine Coon and a Persian. 

Personality- Thor is brave and loyal, but not the smartest, some comments or jokes go over his head like wind. though he not smart, he makes up for it in strength. he craves battle, and usually picks a fight with a random cat for no reason.  

Backstory(optional)- Same as Loki, but his parents died by a car, and was left alone, he made his way to the twolegs house he now lived in. 

Code- Hopes and Wishes 

Other Info- mate or crush in open. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Name- Loki

Age- 21 moons 

Gender/Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- Straight

Spot/Role- Loner/kittypet

Clan- none

Appearance- Loki is a pure midnight black cat, with short hair, but the hair on his neck is longer, and almost slicked back. He is slim, skinny, and sleek. he has bright Emerald green eyes, that hold much mischief in them. he has a collar around his neck, that at the rims are emerald green, go all the way around the collar, and in the middle is a gold color that almost looks like a loose braid, with black behind the braid, it also goes all the way around, with a little gold quarter like thing hanging off it, that says ' He's adopted'.  

Personality- just like the person he's named after, he is very mischievous, and not very trust worthy. he always has a witty comeback and can almost always convince you for anything. he's very sly, and likes to be alone. he does not like to be lied to, but has no problem in lying to them. he gets very tense and angry when family is mentioned.   

Backstory(optional)- Loki was abandoned as just a kitten, about half a moon old. his twolegs found him, and took him home. the twolegs also had another cat, a cat named Thor. Loki and Thor would fight often, but never getting really hurt. 

Code- Hope and Wishes 

Other Info- he is free to mate and crush. 

Name- Thor

Age- 22

Gender/Pronouns- Him/he

Sexuality- Straight

Spot/Role- Loner/kittypet

Clan- none

Can they be deputy?- nope

Can they have an apprentice?- nope 

Appearance- thor is a large blonde cat, that has long fur, that is always slightly tangled. he is a lot more muscular, with large forearms, and Strong back legs, not many mess with him. he has bright Ocean blue eyes. he has a scar on his right shoulder, and one that goes a crossed the bridge of his nose. he has a collar that is black leather, that has a silver pendent hanging off it, that has Thor's hammer popping out of it, with his name under the hammer. 

Personality- Thor is brave and loyal, but not the smartest, some comments or jokes go over his head like wind. though he lacks in intelligences he makes up for in strength. he caves battle, and picks fights with loki or some random cat, just for the fun of it. he would rage war if he could, just for the thrill of battle. he is undying-ly loyal though.  

Backstory(optional)- same as loki's, but his mother and father disappeared before he was a moon old. 

Code- Hopes and Wishes

Other Info- he is open for a mate and crushes. 

• Posted at:

AUTBOTROLL OUT

Loki has arived 

SLITHERLAND

Name- Goldenkit

Age- 5 moons

Gender/Pronouns- She/her, female

Sexuality- Asexual

Spot/Role- Kit

Clan- Blazeclan

Can they be deputy?- She's a kit

Can they have an apprentice?- She's a kit

Appearance- Bright golden long haired coat with shining blue eyes. She also has pointy ears and a long fluffy tail. Moderate size. 

Personality- She is super vain and kinda self absorbed. While she is super smart and creative, she never uses it, instead trying her best to look good and pretty. No one ever takes her seriously, since she seems so dumb and vain. Not very fateful or loyal, since she has no reason to stay in a clan. She cares a lot about people, what they think of her, but more about what they feel. She would make a good med-cat apprentice. 

Backstory(optional)- I'll do this later (if I get around to it)

Code- Hopes and wishes

Other Info- If we do end up making her an apprentice, I would love for her to be a med-cat. 

Name- Cloverstream

Age- 84 moons

Gender/Pronouns- They/them, Non-binary

Sexuality- Pansexual

Spot/Role- Warrior

Clan- LeafClan

Can they be deputy?- Yup!

Can they have an apprentice?- Sure!

Appearance- They are pure black with bright green eyes, medium length fur. 

Personality- They are super fun loving and free, liking to play with kits and apprentices. While they would never want to have a kit on their own, they love to serve others. While they aren't the smartest in the world, they love teamwork and doing things with the clan. They can also be quite annoying, since they always want to talk to others, even if a cat clearly wants to be left alone. 

Backstory(optional)- Yeah, I'll write this later. 

Code- Do I have to do this again? Hopes and wishes

Other Info- Nothing!

Name- BeeBrook

Age-

Gender/Pronouns-

Sexuality-

Spot/Role- Warrior

Clan- MarigoldClan

Can they be deputy?-

Appearance-

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info-

Name- Hailrose

Age-

Gender/Pronouns-

Sexuality-

Spot/Role- Warrior

Clan- MarigoldClan

Can they be deputy?-

Appearance-

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info-

Name- Robinpaw

Age-

Gender/Pronouns-

Sexuality-

Spot/Role- Apprentice

Clan- MistyClan

Can they be deputy?-

Appearance-

Personality-

Backstory(optional)-

Code-

Other Info-

The last three are WIP! Because apparently I forget about this website until it's like 9pm and I have to start getting ready for bed. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Spots

LeafClan-

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Littlepath (Fossil)

Warriors- Saved by Moonflight, Saved by KitCat, Saved by Bubbles, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

MarigoldClan-

Leader- Saved by Dellow

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Medicine Cat- Saved by Boop

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Saved by Bubbles

Warriors-  Saved by Quartz, Saved by KitCat (x2), Saved by Moonflight, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

BlazeClan-

Leader- Orchidstar (KitCat)

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Warriors- Saved by Boop, Unlimited

Apprentices- Unlimited

Kits- Saved by KitCat, Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

MistyClan-

Leader- Dreamstar (Loki)

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Springleopard (Hidden Treeline)

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Saved by Moonflight

Warriors- Saved by Quartz (x2), Saved by Boop, Saved by Bubbles, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

more forms coming soon

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

OOF I posted that old update like, five hours ago, here's a better one.

@Everyone Accepted and/or saved!

@KitCat woah cloverstream's pretty old

*sneakily saves another kit for myself, because my queen is definitely not going to be fostering goldenkit, no not at all

Spots

LeafClan-

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Littlepath (Fossil)

Warriors- Saved by Moonflight, Cloverstream (KitCat), Saved by Bubbles, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Thawberry (Quartz), Unlimited

MarigoldClan-

Leader- Saved by Dellow

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Medicine Cat- Saved by Boop

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Saved by Bubbles

Warriors- Ivytail (Quartz), Saved by KitCat (x2), Saved by Moonflight, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

BlazeClan-

Leader- Orchidstar (KitCat)

Deputy- Chosen by leader

Warriors- Saved by Boop, Unlimited

Apprentices- Unlimited

Kits- Goldenkit (KitCat), Saved for Quartz, Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

MistyClan-

Leader- Dreamstar (Loki)

Deputy- Chosen by Leader

Medicine Cat- Springleopard (Hidden Treeline)

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Saved by Moonflight

Warriors- Saved by Quartz (x2), Saved by Boop, Saved by Bubbles, Unlimited

Queens- Unlimited

Kits- Wolfkit (Loki), Unlimited

Elders- Unlimited

Cats Outside of Clans-

Kittypets- Loki (Loki), Thor (Loki), Unlimited

Loners- Unlimited

Rouges- Unlimited

more forms!!!

Name- Thawberry

Age- 94 moons

Gender/Pronouns- Tom (he/him)

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Spot/Role- Elder

Clan- LeafClan

Can they be deputy?- No

Can they have an apprentice?- No

Appearance- Thawberry is a white tom with long fur. He has brown tabby patches, his face almost completely covered by one. He has green eyes, and his face is covered in scars. This isn't too apparent, though, as the scars aren't too big and don't cause any serious harm, saving him from a name change.

Personality- Thawberry is one of your kinder elders, who just jokes around and entertains the kits or any other visitors. He is rather helpful, and definitely not as grumpy as your average elder. He is very pleasent, yet he doesn't truly consider himself part of the Clan anymore. He just thinks he's there to help every once in a while, and entertain the kits, so he doesn't really have any goals, and often floats off in periods of nothingness.

Backstory(optional)- Not much- lived a normal warrior life. His scars were from one especially brutal battle against BlazeClan.

Code- my fwrp

Other Info- PoV color

Name- Ivytail

Age- 26 moons

Gender/Pronouns- Genderfluid (he/him, she/her- pretty much depends on how she's feeling- she feels female while I'm making this form -u-)

Sexuality- Bisexual

Spot/Role- Warrior

Clan- MarigoldClan

Can they be deputy?- Sure

Can they have an apprentice?- Sure

Appearance- Ivytail is a brown tabby, with black speckles, especially on her tail. More fun information about her tail- it's long. She has green eyes, and a noticeable scar on the right side of her chest. Her fur is rather long.

Personality- Ivytail is the type who enjoys having a little fun every once in a while, and often pulls pranks on other warriors when she has nothing else to do. She does have a generous side, though, and she would definitely be the type to share a piece of fresh-kill with a Clanmate. She's is creative and great at planning- yet she is still considered a nuisance in some cats' eyes.

Backstory(optional)- The scar was from her apprenticeship, during, guess what, a battle.

Code- still mine

Other Info- PoV color

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

1 , , 3