ok... so this game is SO FUN it’s basically telephone with stories. So the first person writes a paragraph, and then the second one looks at the first person’s paragraph and writes from that. Then the third person ONLY LOOKS AT THE SECON PERSON’S PARAGRAPH and writes from that. Prob there will be late posts, so be careful also to avoid ppl accidentally cheating, write it then turn it into white ink.

sound fun? Ok, I will start, next post.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

《{乚已尸丨刀〇尸巳尺凡}》(Lepidoptera)

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

FORUM SISSES + BROS: Fallon, Singularity, Stormbringer, Drago, Marine

slightly autistic, bisexual

WOF, WARRIORS, GRAVITY FALLS, SVTFOE, SU, minecraft shhh

Imperial would want to do this...

• Posted at:

I am the First 

TummyChallenger

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

Ok my paragraph is out! (Come and write plz) (white ink) 

Allie sat on the fringe of a park, slowly tracing a stick in the sandy ground. She cringed as the kids on the playground made shrieking noises. She became so concentrated on the sound of her breathing that she didn’t notice a man slowly walking towards her. He cleared his throat, and she jumped. She looked up at him.

Who are you?” She emphasized the words to give point that to her, he was being rude. His eyes narrowed. He didn’t speak, but he made a snarling noise in the back of his throat. She leaned backwards, shuffling her feet back. He gave no recognition to her being afraid. He made another snarling noise, more loudly than the last. He waited at her awhile, perhaps to let her speak, and then snarled his loudest yet. She jumped back, drawing her legs into herself. The man‘s eye twitched as she didn’t say anything, and then snarled in a tone one might use to someone who didn’t understand English. 

“Rargh,” He snarled condescendingly, and made a motion with his arms that implied a question, “Rurgh,” he circled his arms, “Rorgh?” He pointed at her. 

“Allie pondered what he had just did for a moment, then said, “I’m Allie.” 

The man stared at her for a second, then attacked her.

• Posted at:

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

BUMP I f you haven’t read whole thing then READ IT

(CONTINUES BUMPING)

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMOBU PBUMPBUBMBOUUJHHGKBUVBOINIH

• Posted at:

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

BuMpBuMpBuMpBuMpBuMpBubuMpbuMpBUMPzBUMpBUmObUmOnUmPSNPumOhByNkGjHgCrGuBfHkNyBumUbuMubMUgbjJyBhggYhJnJbTvhIjjYhHhiiIiIUJYGhjNjmJjjJjJjjJJjJjJKKjjkJjJJjJjJjJj

• Posted at:

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

BUmP BUMP bUmPbUMp BUuMp buuUMMp bUiMmp bUmPnI KnPnOM K j hMj J 

• Posted at:

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

Before the mystery man had a chance to even touch Allie, a boy popped up in front of her and rammed a staff he had in the man's stomach. The man lurched back and held his stomach while the boy grabbed Allie's hand. "Let's get out of here!" He pulled her behind him and ran for the forest nearby. They could hear the snarling of the man and heard his footsteps running after them. Allie looked behind her and wished she hadn't. She looked back at the boy. "What are we going to do?! He's right behind us!" The boy didn't answer as he suddenly jumped, pulling Allie up.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

"We should be safe up here" The boy said.  "W-what, where's here?!" The girl looked around, they were FLYING!  "AHHHHHH" THe girl screamed and shut her eyes.  "Relax I know what I'm doing.  "YOU HAVE WINGS?!" The girl screamed.  "Yea, I'm part dragon, got a problem with that?" The boy asked.  "N-no I just don't think that scientifcly possible to have wings on humans"  THe girl responded. "Well I'm not even from this world. The boy said in a gentle tone. "Can we at least land somewhere, you know, with solid ground?" The girl said.  "Sure, just hold on." The boy said.  "Wh-" The girl and boy vanished.     

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

The girl gasped as the world spun before her eyes, flying in colours as purple light, blue energy and white explosions lit up her eyeballs. "WHERE ON THE GOOD GREEN EARTH ARE WE GOING!?"

She cried. 

The voice of the boy laughed, "Technically, nowhere on earth." he said softly." 

His breath tickled her ear, and his arms clasped her tightly, "I don't feel safe!" she whimpered, the whole world was morphing, changing, bleeding until suddenly. 

POP

the world had stopped. The sky was black, but her black shirt had become white. The green bushes were now red, and the orange fruit had gone purple. "Where am i!?" she breathed. 

"We," corrected the boy as he stretched his wings with a deep, appreciative breath, "Are in the World of Introvert Colours......"

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

It took a moment for the girl's eyes to adjust to the bloodstained grass and leaves as well as the orange violets (oranges?) and black daisies. She glared at the boy, "Why did you bring me here?"

His smile widened showing his dark teeth, "Why should I tell you?" The boy's smirk turned into a laugh before he flew deep into a nearby forest. "See you later!"

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852