Because I would like it to be formatted in a way that is easier to see, but I still have lots of ideas! First two to sign up help me, and I'll make a private thread for planning.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

I'd help you. I have some ideas, but not very many. I haven't made an rp before either, I have helped out a bit and planned some before freaking out and not finishing them, but nothing more. I'm not even sure if I could be much of a help, but I'll try and help develop some things. 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

@Scar: okay, thanks! Wait... "either"? I've made lots of rps! Ignore the fact that they're all dead...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

I meant though. Sometimes I just start typing. I'm surprised I don't misspell everything. It's nice to have a spell checker, for the times since I tend to misspell certain words. It did autocorrect my friend's name to Elk, so it isn't exactly perfect, but much better than me typing without one, that is a compete disaster sometimes.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored