because i really need to stop dumping it on my oc thread

i’m gonna elaborate on rebbecca’s backstory Soon

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Ooooo. Can't wait to read it

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Before I elaborate on Rebbecca’s life, I’m going to explain the backgrounds of her parents.

Her father was named Lazarus Green, and was born in America. Rebbecca’s father was a musically proficient individual, and joined his school’s band in eighth grade. In tenth grade, he got a piano as a birthday gift, and gradually became better at piano over time. Over the course of college, he would practice the piano in his free time with an instructor, and became a concert pianist promptly after graduating college.

Rebbecca’s mother is named Cecillia Rossi. Cecillia was born in Italy; when she was three, her family immigrated to America. Cecillia’s parents constantly argued— which prompted Cecillia to research diplomatic skills. Over time, Cecillia grew better at constructing logical arguments, and was the captain of her debate time for three years in high school. When she grew up, she studied law and became a prosecutor.

The two met at a piano concert. Cecillia was still a law student; Lazarus was, y’know, an amateur concert pianist. They got along very well, and decided to keep in touch. After six months, Lazarus asked Cecillia on a date, with the latter gleefully accepting the offer.

After around three years of dating, the two married. After one year, they had Ricardo and after another two years, they had Rebbecca. Seems fine and dandy, right?

Haha.

Cecillia took up smoking at some point, and would often smoke in the basement of the house. Lazarus was often present, making him subject to secondhand smoking. Cecillia smoked a lot, mind you, as she saw it as a way to vent out her frustrations if she was losing in a trial.

Rebbecca’s father taught her how to play the piano when she was eight, and would tutor her every Saturday and Sunday for around an hour.

When Ricardo was 12 and Rebbecca was 10, their father was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. Cecillia was constantly in denial, adamant in her claims that her husband was healthy and would recover; she neglected to take him to kemotherapy or try to give him some kind of treatment because of this, and would always protest when a doctor recommended it. He died four months later.

The experience was traumatic for the family; Cecillia decided to quit smoking, but became incredibly overprotective of her children. She began monitoring what TV shows they could watch, what music they could listen to, even where they could go; if somewhere accepted smoking or even prohibited it with a few zones for smoking, she’d forbid them from going there. Overall, Cecillia became obsessive over her two children. She begrudgingly accepted Ricardo’s request to study abroad in Africa for a year when he was 16, leaving Rebbecca behind. Rebbecca saw this act as betrayal.

Because of being sheltered by her mother, Rebbecca grew to be a very naïve person. Her father, an optimist and cheerful man at heart, rubbed off on her due to being closer to her than her mother was. This is reflected by the way Rebbecca acts; she acts the way she does because that’s how her father acted. Since she would always get snapped at when she brought up her frustrations, Rebbecca thought that bottling up her emotions was the logical option, and this has led to why she bottles them up for the sake of other people today. She tries her best to deny that her mother is obsessive, and tells herself that her mother is just looking out for her— sometimes, she’ll do the same to others in an attempt to solace them and ease their worries. Her mother only appointed Rebbecca a piano instructor after her father died because Cecillia began spending less and less time with her children, honing in on her job to try to ease the pain. This led Ricardo and Rebbecca to become self-sufficient individuals who were capable of taking care of themselves. Rebbecca occasionally teaches herself pieces, albeit with much difficulty.

moral of the story: please don’t smoke. smoking is not only harmful to you, but it’s harmful to those around you. i wanted to raise awareness of that, although i likely didn’t do a good job.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Second to the smoking bit and great job writing her background. It was detailed and gave us more understanding about her.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Now I want to write alesanders backstory 

Thanks 

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

OwO

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

hi i’m going to write an entire fanfic on rebbecca’s backstory, lads

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Cool!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

oh? 

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

alright! i’ll be posting an excerpt soon from the first chapter

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒

The blonde rested her hand on the door for a moment, contemplating her next move. Should she open the door? Or leave it closed, walk away like she never saw it? She knitted her brow in confusion.

Well… I mean… you only live once, Rebbecca reasoned, nodding to herself. Closing her eyes, she opened the door; the door groaned, sending shivers up and down her spine. Rebbecca stepped inside, eyes fluttering open.

The room was dingy, with rows of shelves coated in dust pressed up against the walls. It had an acrid odor lingering; Rebbecca wrinkled her nose in disgust, squinting a bit. The filament of a lightbulb dangling from the ceiling flickered briefly before sputtering out.

One thing on one of the various shelves caught her attention instantly. Sitting there was a small, black box, with intricate ruby red detailing; it was reminiscent of a jewelry box, almost, but something about it felt off. Nonetheless, Rebbecca tiptoed over to it, staring at the box for a moment before slowly grabbing it.

It fit almost perfectly in the palm of her hand. Rebbecca’s lips curled into a small smile as she lifted the cover, expecting to greet a bracelet, necklace… something ordinary.

What she wasn’t expecting was what came next.

≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒

hope you guys liked this! i might post more excerpts, and i plan to release the fic once i get to two chapters

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Oh oh oh, I got shivers of excitement running down my spine!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

i would like to note that rebbecca practices witchcraft

not going to state if she’s wiccan or not, bc witchcraft is a non secular activity, but this is just a note

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

technically everyone practices witchcraft, mainly divination Thonk

bc like wishing on a star and whatnot

but that’s not ml related snhdhrhhsnf

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒

Rebbecca stepped into the subway, gently pushing her way through the throng of people in her car. She stumbled into one of the padded blue seats; surprisingly, more people were standing up than sitting. This perplexed Rebbecca, but she wasn’t going to ask any questions.

She leaned back, letting her back rest against the seat’s cold back. The subway car was noisy, bursting at the seams with the clamor of small children, the monotone chatter of businessmen on the phone, and the occasional slivers of casual conversation she could hear. In general, not many people were paying attention to their surroundings.

“Hey,” Dashii whispered from the interior pocket of Rebbecca’s jacket. After a moment passed with no response, the kwami grew louder. “HEY.”

“Huh?” Rebbecca muttered, peering into the pocket. “Oh, hi, Dashii. What’s up?”

“When we get to the movies, can I-” Dashii cut herself off, eyes widening.

“... um…” Rebbecca faltered, not knowing what to say for a second. “Is something wrong, Dashii?”

“Look out the window.”

Rebbecca obliged, turning as much as she could and craning her neck to look out the window. Flying outside was a golden-yellow bee, darting in a zigzag pattern. It buzzed past the window.

“Dashii, that’s just a weird-looking bee,” Rebbecca sighed. “I thought that was gonna be, like, the Indoraptor from Fallen Kingdom or something.”

“This is serious!” Dashii hissed. “That’s an ak—”

That’s when the screams from the other car started.

≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒≓≒

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

rip 

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

ripbecca 2k18

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Akuma alert!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

okayyyy maybe i’ll release the fic today. maybe.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

okay. i have sent in the fanfic two times, and it still hasn’t gone through. i’m really irked by this, because i spent a while on the first chapter.

so sorry if i seem a bit more irritable than usual; this is just putting me in a bad mood

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Taking a look, Dashii says a few things to Rebbecca that the filter would catch, like "idiot" etc. Try taking some of those out or changing the language a bit and resubmitting. The filter is not smart, it doesn't know that two characters are talking to each other in a story and has to assume it's you saying that to another person on here.

I know it's annoying but I don't have autonomy over the filter (yet) so can't push things through if they're caught. Can only help you with what could potentially be causing it to be caught.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

thank you, mod becky b. i was really confused as to why it wasn’t going through, and it was irritating. but i do get it— the filter can’t really comprehend when two characters are talking, and can’t distinguish between ‘idiot’ being used by a fictional character against another fictional character or idiot being used against a real person on the forums. i’ll edit it and resend it again, so hopefully it’ll go through.

also the fact you knew dashii used the word ‘idiot’ means you read at least part of the fic and i feel Lowkey Proud, even tho it was probably only to review it :’)

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

me, fleshing out rebbecca even MORE? more likely than you think

time to yeet my headcanons Soon

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

oh?

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

Name

- Rebbecca, believe it or not, dislikes her name.
- It’s mainly because of the double B, which she thinks is a bit stupid.
- The only reason the double B is there is because her mother, Cecillia, has double Ls in her name and thought it would “help the two to bond better”.
- It didn’t. It really didn’t.
- Like most things associated with her negative emotions, Rebbecca doesn’t talk about the fact she doesn’t like her name a lot.

Vocabulary + Speech Quirks
- Due to her Italian heritage, Rebbecca is proficient in speaking Italian; she’s been exposed to Italian from a young age.
- Sometimes she’ll forget a word in English and substitute it for a random Italian word that seldom means what she’s trying to say in English.
- She’s rather book smart, so she does have a broad vocabulary. However, due to her lack of street smarts, she doesn’t have a lot of knowledge on slang and the like.
- She doesn’t use contractions when texting.

Passions
- Rebbecca is fervid when it comes to the topic of preserving the environment.
- She cares a lot about the environment, and likes to clean up litter whenever possible. She usually recycles whenever possible.
- Overall, Rebbecca is an avid environmentalist, and is very zealous when it comes to protecting nature.
One of her hobbies is piano. She’s not an expert, but her father started teaching her from a young age and, thus, Rebbecca puts a lot of effort into playing piano.

these are like 1/3 of the whole headcanon collection

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

/344204

^^thread number for anyone who hasn’t read the fic yet

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

rebbecca now has a shipping wall for her classmates, consisting of both romantic and platonic relationships she wants/thinks should happen. each person has a picture on the wall. i would like to note that rebbecca has not put a picture of herself on the wall.

considering the wall was made bc she wants to be able to figure out how to get people together as either friends or romantic partners to make them happy, the fact her own picture isn’t on there Should Say Something About How She Feels

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

uh oh

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

can i ask about laur's whereabouts upon that wall

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

@future absolutely. i’ll also put some in character notes from becky on some ships! i’ll be gradually expanding the “shipping wall” as time goes on, but here’s the wall so far

red - romantic

light gray - platonic

laur — alesander

(note: more of a crackship atm. -becky)

adrienne — camron

(note: hm,,, i can’t see those two dating at all. camron seems to care a lot about adrienne, but i don’t think he would tell everyone about her background if he really loved her. it seems odd to just go dropping that stuff around. but maybe he has a good reason? -becky)

that one Darche twin — whoever monarch is?

(note: i don’t remember the guy’s name,,, dangit, i should’ve wrote it down. i don’t know who monarch is, but i think one of the other Darche twins mentioned him being able to rave on about Monarch, so he clearly has a crush on her. -becky)

Iiro — zotikos

(note: i don’t know,,, why this,,, exists. but something in the back of my head tells me it does exist. -becky)

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

me, plotting rebbecca’s akuma? more likely than you think

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

so i’ve made a decision on something i view as important, seeing as i myself have what’s categorized as a mental illness iirc (adhd). recently, i decided i would write a character with depression, so i could spread awareness of it and how it shouldn’t be romanticized. here’s some of the things i found out.

-People who bottle up their emotions are more susceptible to depression and overthinking. (

-Extroverts are stereotyped as not being susceptible to depression; people think only introverts are. By this logic, since extroverts are stereotyped as being cheerful, people probably think a cheerful person can’t get depression.

-There’s also a stereotype that romance cures depression. It’s a short term relief, but depression will return. Apparently in some works of literature, a common stereotype is that a depressed girl exists, guy comes along, and magically cures her; it’s all sunshine and rainbows from there. Honestly, this stereotype is disgusting to me, as it implies people with depression are unlovable.

-People also seem to think that sadness is just. the only emotion a depressed person can feel.

after doing some research on the different strains of depression and how they affect people, i took a look at my characters and decided “which one could i write depression the most realistically for in order to spread awareness of it?”

i didn’t mention this to the person who i consulted abt this, but when i think of depression, my mind flicks to a character named Sayori from DDLC. Sayori has depression, though iirc it’s never elaborated on which kind. Sayori wants to make other people happy, because she feels as if other people are happy, she has no reason to be unhappy.

i think writing rebbecca with depression is an idea i want to go for. i want to be able to spread awareness of depression, and show that the pain that comes with it isn’t beautiful or grand at all. since people think only introverts can get depression and rebbecca is a textbook extrovert, i think this’ll show that “hey, anyone is susceptible to getting this mental illness, we need to put more care into helping people w/ it” and enforce the idea more. she’s also the most notable character of mine, and probably will continue to be. i don’t plan for this to be out of the blue, nor do i plan to romanticize it; i want to introduce the concept slowly and gradually, not have it hit like a bullet train. 

so uhhh yeah thanks for comin to my ted talk

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

me, ready to go spread awareness abt depression: 

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

i rise to return to ML

has anything major happened while i was gone

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

no not really

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

actually yeah laurens is now permanently wheelchair-bound 

• Posted at:

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

Welcome back, Necro! Nothing major has happened, but I’m planning on making an akuma thread sometime soon.

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

[ she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

you've yee'd your last haw ]

Black Sheep now exsists.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

@Grif: Oh, Future told me about that. Thanks for telling me tho

@Hazel: Sweet!

@Hawk: oh. oh dear.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

“Layla is a petite teenager of about 5’3” in height. She has a warm, copper complexion. Layla has straight, waist-length black hair with dark blue reflections. Her eyes are a warm brown in color, with a slightly hooded shape to them. Layla usually wears a gray tee, along with a dark gray fleece-lined parka and black jeans. For footwear, she wears what seem to be heavy black boots with a myriad of silver clips.”

sneak peek of a new character, lads. she homestucks on main

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

1 ,