Hello, i'm Lynx! Welcome to the WoFMB!(Wings of Fire Message Board)
Here's a few tips about this place:
1. Threads are what we call a post that other people can respond to, like this one that you've made.
2. Signatures are often abbreviated and called sigs or a siggy for short. Siggy's are the things below our posts. We usually put our nicknames at the top, and a bit about ourselves, too. There's a 250 character limit, though, including spaces.
3. Die When a thread dies, it means that nobody has responded to it in a long time.
4. OC's stands for "Original Character". They're basically characters you make so you can roleplay with them, and you usually put a description of them like this:
5. RP's stand for "roleplays" Roleplays are where you can use your OC's. Along with FWRP's which stand for Forum Wide Roleplays. FWRP's are RP's that are on mutiple threads. An example is the FWRP Gods, Godesses, and Deities.
6. Bump, poke, boop and up are just some things that we post to try to keep a thread from dying.
7. When we say a thread dyes, it means that no ones responded to that thread in a while.
8.WoF This stands for Wings of Fire.
9. SA stands for Spirit Animals. It's another book series.
10. SAMB stands for Spirit Animals Message Board. A lot of forumers come from here, and we go back and forth a lot.
11. Stars are located on the bottom right corner of a post. If someone stars a post, it means they like it. The total number of stars you have is written on the top right corner of the screen (if you're on mobile, press the three lines on the top left of the screen, it will be displayed there, instead). You can't unstar posts, though. Asking for people to star or not star something is called star farming, and it's against the rules.
12. ForumFics are a story someone writes, using the forumers as the characters. There's a lot of them right now.
13. Homethreads are a place where you can just dump random ideas and thoughts, or contact someone.
I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums, and if you have any questions, summon me and i'll help the best I can.