The setting is Forengard's modern sect. Specifically, it's in the network of alleyways behind an unassuming neighborhood. The pavement is frigid underneath your feet, with the sun's rays never quite reaching the floor. The brick walls flank you on either side as you move through the backroutes of the city. 

 

"Hey there." 

 

A hooded girl blocks your path. Her black clothes contrast against its pink highlights, and golden scales glitter on her cheeks.

 

Behind her, in the shade of the wall, lean an odd consortment of people. One even looked monstrous. Their eyes turn on you as you approach, eerie yellow all around.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  ENCHANTED 

 SHE/HER ‖ PAN ACE   

 

❦  

DECOMPOSING WOLF FANGS --- x 63

POWDERY MOONLIGHT --- x 2131g

HALF A HUMAN --- x 1

 

SUMMONING 101

The mustard-yellow eyes of what seemed to be a male human locked on to you. They weren't fierce, more like uneasy and trying to hide by blending into the group. Which would be impossible since a light came from him, making him almost into a human flashlight. But it wasn't too bright. So I suppose it was a decent attempt.

"What are you doing around here?"

His voice came out rather high pitched and squeaky. The young man pulled the hood of his red and orange hoodie around his face tighter and this time, glared.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~♡~ Delirium ~♡~

 

>Once again,

>I can't find a thing

>That makes me want to remain here

 

>So even if a miracle occurred

>And somehow answered

>All of this

 

>Surely in 10 or 20 seconds

>I could figure just a bit

 

>Toumei Answer<

Real smooth, dude.

 

The girl smirks.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  ENCHANTED 

 SHE/HER ‖ PAN ACE   

 

❦  

DECOMPOSING WOLF FANGS --- x 63

POWDERY MOONLIGHT --- x 2131g

HALF A HUMAN --- x 1

 

SUMMONING 101

I try to not be a failure.

A tiny hint of a proud smile showed on the guy's face.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~♡~ Delirium ~♡~

 

>Once again,

>I can't find a thing

>That makes me want to remain here

 

>So even if a miracle occurred

>And somehow answered

>All of this

 

>Surely in 10 or 20 seconds

>I could figure just a bit

 

>Toumei Answer<

Another pair of bight yellow, glowing, eyes look towards you. They looked like they weren’t angry, or happy or sad, they weren’t really showing much emotion, probably the closest thing that you could pick up from them was how calm they looked. Instead of talking like the other two, the human boy just glares at you, and puts his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Maybe the second most noticdable thing about him beside his glowing yellow eyes is his long dark blue hair.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

 

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

 

Native to the WoFMB

 

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

God of magic and time (GGaD)

 

C H I L L

 

The truth is good even if it hurts

The girls seems more easygoing than hostile. Lifting up the hem of her hood, she reveals yellow eyes as well.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  ENCHANTED 

 SHE/HER ‖ PAN ACE   

 

❦  

DECOMPOSING WOLF FANGS --- x 63

POWDERY MOONLIGHT --- x 2131g

HALF A HUMAN --- x 1

 

SUMMONING 101

Yet another pair of yellow eyes looked at you. If you looked closely, you could make out a figure wearing a cardigan, sweater, leggings, and boots, and it appeared that they were holding a kitten in their hands. Y'all are being too ominous. Lighten up a bit!

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

    Autumn  [Librarian]

         she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

        Homethread: /304740

But... aren't we naturally ominous with our eyes already?

He bit his lip and looked away, sticking his hands into his pockets.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~♡~ Delirium ~♡~

 

>Once again,

>I can't find a thing

>That makes me want to remain here

 

>So even if a miracle occurred

>And somehow answered

>All of this

 

>Surely in 10 or 20 seconds

>I could figure just a bit

 

>Toumei Answer<

((TheGreatDame is here))

 

Damian narrowed his eyes at the ominous group, A hand reaching into his leather jacket  pocket for his gun, just in case..

 

"Can't a guy walk down a dark, desolate alleyway in peace?" He says in a calm tone.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

 

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Of course the first idea that came to his mind was to run away. But it wouldn't do, and the group was with him. Better chances of being safe.

And if the worst came to pass, he could always use his light to blind anyone who posed a danger to them. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~♡~ Delirium ~♡~

 

>Once again,

>I can't find a thing

>That makes me want to remain here

 

>So even if a miracle occurred

>And somehow answered

>All of this

 

>Surely in 10 or 20 seconds

>I could figure just a bit

 

>Toumei Answer<

”Nope.” The boy simply replies.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

 

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

 

Native to the WoFMB

 

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

God of magic and time (GGaD)

 

C H I L L

 

The truth is good even if it hurts

“Oh, if it isn’t the snake man.” The hooded girl laughs, cocking her head with a malicious smile. “What’re you doing in a place like this? Are you lost? I can’t imagine that anyone else lives here.”

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  ENCHANTED 

 SHE/HER ‖ PAN ACE   

 

❦  

DECOMPOSING WOLF FANGS --- x 63

POWDERY MOONLIGHT --- x 2131g

HALF A HUMAN --- x 1

 

SUMMONING 101

Damian took a cautious step back. "Alright, who are you?" He hissed, a hand closing around the handle of the gun.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

 

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Samuel jumps over Damian with his twin dagger raised and aimed at the yellow eyed person closest to him. “I need through here so if you’re not going to move I’ll move you.” His wings open up just enough to prevent collision. He casts a spell to set himself on fire without harming him. Shadows bend to his will and take solid forms (spikes) and aiming themselves at the group.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

A deep rumbly growl could be heard behind Damien. If he were to turn around, he would be greeted by yet another pair of pastel yellow eyes.

“Reaching for a weapon?” The dragon looking male hissed out. A pair of sandy colored wings were tucked away as he glared at Damien, his teeth slightly visible in a scowl.

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

       Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

 

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

"Don't do that." The boy says, eyeing Damian's hand as he grips the gun, "I'm a pretty fast kid."

 

Should we tell him we can't really die? I mean we can, but at the same time, we can't.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

 

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

 

Native to the WoFMB

 

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

God of magic and time (GGaD)

 

C H I L L

 

The truth is good even if it hurts

Nartarus snarled as he shadow summoned a DP-27 machine gun. “You’re pretty sharp for a kid.” He said. “But how can you deal with one of the most powerful deities known.”

 

Eractus appeared next to Nartarus holding his massive zweihander. “Either you get out of our way. Or me and Nartarus will kill you all.” His burgundy eyes flowed in the night. Nartarus’s blood red eyes did the same as he was even stronger at night. “Choose wisely.”

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

    He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

 

God of war, darkness and night 

He huffed in annoyance at the observation and the newcomers. Scowling he let go of the gun and out his hands in the air. As he put his hands up, a switchblade flicked out of his jacket sleeve and into his hand, pressing a button on the hilt, causing it to unfold into his sword. 

 

"This can go down quite simple really, I go on my way, and you guys can deal with the rest of them for all I care." He said.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

 

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

 

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

 

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

(Samuel being only 12 seems doesn’t seem like much of a threat until you meet his dad or he shows you his true colors.)

 

Samuel shoves one of his daggers into the girl and kicks the glowing person as some of the Shadow spikes pet the cat and others trap the person holding it.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

They don't need to know.

 

"Aww, are you guys dense or something? Maybe just directionally-challenged knuckleheads." The girl laughs, allowing her hood to fall to her shoulders. A bob of black hair is revealed and the golden scales on her cheeks become more prominent. "This is a dead end. We're the only people that live here. And, we were just saying hello! Is this how all people are?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  ENCHANTED 

 SHE/HER ‖ PAN ACE   

 

❦  

DECOMPOSING WOLF FANGS --- x 63

POWDERY MOONLIGHT --- x 2131g

HALF A HUMAN --- x 1

 

SUMMONING 101

Samuel was going to be on his way, until the girl said something. He turned around walked right up to her and slapped her into a wall with thousands of solidified shadows crushing her into the ground. “Does anyone else want to make assumptions?” He snarled.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

“You’re talking to a god of war,” Nartarus replied. “It’s my job to always remain alert. It has worked sevreal times.“ He lowered his DP and motioned for Eractus to do the same with his zweihander. “But I’ll bite:Hello and who are you all?” 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

    He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

NFRealMusic

 

God of war, darkness and night 

"Um, my house is that way," Drago said, stepping into the alley. "Can't I get home?"

 

"Ugh, you're so weak," Wyvern groaned. "Either just go through the alley or move in with Mari."

 

Drago thought she may actually prefer her chances in the alley.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 Shion 

 

fromtheWoFMB

alsotheSAMB

she/her

forumpinkiepie

DragoMariWyvernLauraMelMasonClariSketchOrion

aggressivelyaro/bisexual

jinglebells!

daughterLily

momEllysia

#PRIDE

"Don't you wanna get away from this same old part you've gotta play?"

canburstintoflames

The dragon slipped past Damien and stood next to the female with the bob. He had his arms crossed now.

”If anything you’re bothering us and just picking a fight.” He snarled.

 

If He makes a move I’ll be sure to take him down, Kuzuruyuu thought cockily to the hive mind.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

       Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

 

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

"Wait, what?" Drago said, jumping into the conversation. "We don't want to fight you! At least I don't!"

 

"I do," Wyvern said, raising a hand.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 Shion 

 

fromtheWoFMB

alsotheSAMB

she/her

forumpinkiepie

DragoMariWyvernLauraMelMasonClariSketchOrion

aggressivelyaro/bisexual

jinglebells!

daughterLily

momEllysia

#PRIDE

"Don't you wanna get away from this same old part you've gotta play?"

canburstintoflames

Samueldoesn’t make a move, instead he turns back around and starts walking to the other end. Once at the other end he turns his head. His left eye is glowing maroon and shadows spike through the dragon all over.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

Don't be so cocky, Kuzuruyuu, The boy thinks.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

 

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

 

Native to the WoFMB

 

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

God of magic and time (GGaD)

 

C H I L L

 

The truth is good even if it hurts

Fletcher was panicking mentally by now and his gang friends could hear some muffled incoherent screaming in their minds.

 

Despite this, he quickly extended his light for the benefit of the group. It was always easier to fight by light than in darkness. What was visible of Flet's skin lit up and a bright light shine through the alley.

 

"It really would be uh... unwise... to pick a f-fight against a group.......?..." The sentence sounded more unsure than threatening.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~♡~ Delirium ~♡~

 

>Once again,

>I can't find a thing

>That makes me want to remain here

 

>So even if a miracle occurred

>And somehow answered

>All of this

 

>Surely in 10 or 20 seconds

>I could figure just a bit

 

>Toumei Answer<

LOL, I just noticed that Samuel was petting the cat XD

 

I would totally do that IRL

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 Shion 

 

fromtheWoFMB

alsotheSAMB

she/her

forumpinkiepie

DragoMariWyvernLauraMelMasonClariSketchOrion

aggressivelyaro/bisexual

jinglebells!

daughterLily

momEllysia

#PRIDE

"Don't you wanna get away from this same old part you've gotta play?"

canburstintoflames

Samuel wasn’t petting the kitten, he had some shadows do it for him as he attempted to get through.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

Shouldn’t Fletcher be on fire? Samuel was still on fire when he kicked him...

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

Samuel is half way back through the alley so that Fletcher could hear him “half of said group is dead/dieing. And I’m the one to do it so, follow on that do you think it’d be a good idea to pick a fight with me?”

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

"That would be interesting to fight you." He says, suddenly, with an immense amount of speed. He appears in front of Samuel and promptly kicked him in the face.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

 

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

 

Native to the WoFMB

 

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

God of magic and time (GGaD)

 

C H I L L

 

The truth is good even if it hurts

((@Brine, I'm sorry, but what you're doing right now is called powerplayin and is specifically banned in GGaD. As a mod for the FWRP, I'll be giving you a warning to not do it again. Please follow the rules to make the roleplaying fun for everyone :)

An option to avoid this is lesving the attscks unfinished and it's up to the other person to decide if their character gets hit or not. Thanks!))

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~♡~ Delirium ~♡~

 

>Once again,

>I can't find a thing

>That makes me want to remain here

 

>So even if a miracle occurred

>And somehow answered

>All of this

 

>Surely in 10 or 20 seconds

>I could figure just a bit

 

>Toumei Answer<

(Ignore last post)

 

"That would be interesting to fight you." He says, suddenly, with an immense amount of speed. He appears in front of Samuel and promptly attempted to kick him in the face.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

 

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

 

Native to the WoFMB

 

Forum triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

God of magic and time (GGaD)

 

C H I L L

 

The truth is good even if it hurts

"Uh, maybe we should just go . . ." But Drago figured that wasn't entirely an option. She and Wyvern had inched their way to the middle of the alley, and there were now people on either side of them.

 

"Or . . . not," Wyvern corrected, sounding unsure for the first time.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 Shion 

 

fromtheWoFMB

alsotheSAMB

she/her

forumpinkiepie

DragoMariWyvernLauraMelMasonClariSketchOrion

aggressivelyaro/bisexual

jinglebells!

daughterLily

momEllysia

#PRIDE

"Don't you wanna get away from this same old part you've gotta play?"

canburstintoflames

I’m not being cocky! I’m telling the truth, also can you please shut the *Train passes by* up Fletcher? 

 

Kuzuryuu thought bitterly. 

“What Fletcher said! It would be unwise to pick a fight with a group.” The male hissed. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

       Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

 

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

(nobody responded to dodge, deflect, or or just flat out completely deny the attacks so I honestly just assumed they were fine with it.)

 

Samuel just barely dodges the kick it time, as a result he slipped and fell. To his advantage though, he kicked his legs out to trip I’m assuming is Fletcher? With the same movement  back up and tries to shove one of his daggers into the person’s neck.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

Samuel is slightly confused by the train “since when was there a train here?!?” He sidesteps the attack and he thinks in his head I must have coordinated the shadows wrong for him to still be alive... oh well better make another *another train comes by* attack. WHERE THE *yet another train comes by* ARE THESE TRAINS COMING FROM

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

^¥[Frozen Brine]¥^

He/Him

 

Marine cannot be a blue banana. Only 50% blue banana.

 

Last Elder Demon in GGaD, unless someone makes another

Slytherin

Erudite

The depressed brotherly figure

All my characters have depression

Forum Family: Zane

oof sorry I'm late

 

Siellen shifts backwards, away from the rest of the yellow eyed group, unsure of what to do.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ wiccan ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

 

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

    1 , , 3 , 4