I don't think that was the post I was talking about but this is a good notification another one of my posts hasn't gone through.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Also, if the forums update, do you think it might be possible to change our username(just once though), without messing up the friend list too?
  • Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Sisters ~ Elly, Del, Gren, Forest, Storm, Marine, Lilac, & More

Bros ~ Singly, Wiz, SQuake, Imagine, Paradox

"I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong."

Small image from ios f119decdd5

Brrr-cky B : admin

Hear yea hear yea, the weekend is over which means it's time for our next newsly edition!

[Announcement]

Check out the 2nd page of /345199 for your puzzle solving reward! There might be more coming this week, I've got to up my gif game. 

[Question Corner]

@Fallon It doesn't have anything specific to do with your username but sometimes it really looks like it does. Like yours does kind of look like a claw. As for your 2nd question, that I don't believe we have on our list for 

@Fossil I feel like this is a Tui question! If I do get to meet her in the future, I'll be sure to ask her. 

@Lupa Admin Antonio is no longer here, but there are still a few oldies around. King Keith and Admax Gavin are both around, eating pizza. Bothering each other. Dancing (this is more Keith than Gavin).

@Leilei I can't give a specific time for anything new yet but it's part of the project we're working on.

@Pastel color fade is allowed! Sometimes siggies take a little while....but it's not because of the color fade so don't worry about that and make em as pretty as you want.

@Fennec oops. Have you managed to get the post you were talking about through yet or nah? If not, try resending it and I'll take a look. It's probably buried by now so I won't be able to find it.

@Angie I wouldn't try, mostly because we can't have certain words slip through the filter/be on the forum even if it's a test. I'd end up having to just delete the post if they did get through. Thanks for giving me a heads up though so if you still do try I'll know it's not because you've been hacked or really wanted to be banned off the forums :P I'd be sad if that were the case. Who would try to lead a rebellion against the mods if you weren't around?

[Forum Prompts]

-You open the book of fairy tales and are immediately teleported down into them. Wait...but the good guys are bad guys....and the bad guys are good guys? These don't seem like the tales you were told as a kid.

-It's your first time in Paris and you've gone to the Louvre. Suddenly you can hear whispers in the back of your mind. You realize you can hear and talk to the characters in the paintings and sculptures. You can now have conversations with these works of art created throughout the ages.

[Recommended Reads]

A new FWRP collab by Specter, Febreeze, Future, Necro, Vertigo, and Riri is in the works! Seems like an interesting concept where eye color determines your place in society. Check it out here: /345020

Dellow is writing a "Forum Hotel" story, where all is not as it seems. Mysterious events and possibly some counterfeit money??? grips the hotel. /340560 

[Warnings]

@Stormfur you can't ask for people about external sites or give your own username for external sites. 

@Bashful & others in the thread - It's fine to explain things like genders/sexualities, for one because I see a lot of terms in RPs with other forumers asking what they mean. I can also see the concerns about it as a volatile topic that has a history of turning into arguments here, so I have my eye on it in case it does turn into anything where people are disrespectful or mean. As long as it's educational and not a debate it's fine. Thanks to those who pinged me.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out 12/26/18!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Why can’t we star mod posts?

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

seize the memes of production ☭

being bitter 24/7 doesn’t make u interesting

We can star Becky's posts

• Posted at:

grendel

Frosty the Snowman

Knew the sun was hot that day

So he said let's run

And we'll have some fun

Now before I melt away

I've made a few posts recently and none of them have gone through. Neither has my "Post and I'll explain why I like your nickname" one for the original few people that posted, why did they get stuck?

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

*insert inspirational Christmas quote here*

Forum FamFallon, StormbringeSingularity

Deity Of Nature, Flight, and Light

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

I see what you mean by Keith dancing. Those were some sick moves XD

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

Hi, I'm LUPA,the FORUM NOTHING :P

MORESPACEINSIGGIES

WOLVESAREAMAZING

#ClerilisaFRUIT

#Toasteril

#balegu

I'm very inactive, so I don't know much about current stuff.

BYE!!! :D

@Forest I'll answer real quick since I can see them in the filter right now! 

For your Lydia PoV it's definitely a mistake it got caught. There's nothing bad in there. Posts like yours getting caught really boils my broccoli since there's no good reason for it. Try removing the "scars and cuts" phrase in appearance if that doesn't work you can also try removing "sore-loser." 

For your "explain why you like the nickname" post it's the phrase "using google" that's getting caught. I know you're not directing anyone to search and just saying you used it but the filter is sensitive to these things.

Those are the two I see right now. Are there any others?

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Lupa you described it perfectly

• Posted at:

grendel

Frosty the Snowman

So he said let's run

And we'll have some fun

Now before I melt away

Pinned posts aren’t able to be starred

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Sappho/Melon★·.·´

{she/they}

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

seize the memes of production ☭

being bitter 24/7 doesn’t make u interesting

Ok, thanks! (I didn't copy Lydia's so I'll have to re-do it entireley, that's sad.)

I think there was another one... I forgot what it was though.

I also didn't save/copy the other post, so I'll have to re-do both :(

But thanks Becky!

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

just a random question

i tried getting a one-shot about wof through the filter a few days ago and it hasn't come through. how come? it should be about a hot pink hivewing or smthn

• Posted at:

wild

i have friends who listen to me

their names are spider, beetle and bee

they don't say much but

they have always listened to me

Just curious, but how is that some of the other forumers can paste the color fade and different fonts?

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

In their siggys, I didn't finish the question.

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

@Fallon it's because we use different websites other than scholastic to find those things

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

Yes, but I tried with only my nickname and the HTML was soooooo long the signature wouldn't let it through

• Posted at:

grendel

Frosty the Snowman

So he said let's run

And we'll have some fun

Now before I melt away

@Grendel: Same here.

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

@Grendel and Fallon: If you hit submit multiple times it will let you through

@Becky I made an account a few years ago called icewolf17. I know all the possible passwords, but it won't let me log in. I had some stories and things on their that I wanted to check out again. Do you know if the account still there? If yes, can you give me the thread number to one of the posts?

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

Tried that already...still didn't work

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Hm... try taking out a few lines of your siggy?

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

Hear yea hear yea, onwards and outwards - here's the news!

[Announcement]

Nothing to do with the forums but Shrek is being rebooted. That is all. it's never ogre

[Question Corner]

@Angie The sticked posts are semi-permanent (unless they get outdated/unstickied) so they'd all end up with so many stars that the stars would lose their meaning. 

@Wild found it! It's probably those last four lines that are getting the post caught. I think they're lyrics but they could be read as a threat.

@Fallon the sig fade stuff is unfortunately not something I can really help with, because it's not a feature built into the forums. I'd try what Forest recommends and take some words out and just keep trying to submit it.

@Forest I can't find the account anywhere, it says it doesn't exist in our database and the only posts I can find mentioning it are the ones you've made with your current account. When did you create it? If you remember any keywords in any of the stories I can try searching for those too.

[Forum Prompts]

-A world where everything is in grayscale except your eyes. They're a bright, vivid color. Why?

-When you touch anything you can feel the history of the object. What do you do with this ability?

[Recommended Reads]

I'll keep some NaNoWriMo threads in here through the month to help writers out. Look to them for help, advice, inspiration!

/345556 NaNoWriMo help and advice thread by Periwinkle

/345574 a NaNoWriMo Writer’s Hub by Dellow

/345611 Singularity has started a WoF fanfic with his own original characters, Snaggletooth and Thrice.

/341645 to insert some comedy into your lives, check out this entertaining “accurate” book 47 spoilers thread by Forest 

[Warnings]

@Stormfur you've been posting some strangely antagonistic comments towards other users, and derailing threads with off topic remarks and spam. Please be more respectful towards the other members of the forum. I'm giving you a 24 hr ban since this is your second warning.

@general you can't report people for coming into a "private/no stalkers/no crashers" thread. If someone is harassing you, it's one thing, but this is a public forum and there's not really an expectation for chat threads to stay between specific people only. You can ask politely for people to respect your space, and if someone is rude then you can report them, but don't use reporting as your own personal way to make a thread private.

@Singularity not really a warning, I just want to clarify since my last post got removed before you had a chance to read it I think. To sum it up - I said please keep the clickbait posts to a minimum. There were a few days where the front page was just full of clickbait posts and people had trouble finding the RPs and stories they'd made. A jokey post every once and a while is fine, just keep it under control. Also, I don't know if you have a homethread but that would be a fun way to have all your jokes in one place!

• Posted at:

i like turtles

can you PLEASE tell me what happened to my roleplay, Neoma, that I've posted TWO TIMES and went through ZERO. I mean, why it didn't go through. because I really want to post it...

• Posted at:

~Gleam'sHolidaySiggy~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Merry Christmas!

Flipside: Luna

GroupWinterAesthetic

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Rune, Eliza

alright becky, understood now if i can just remember that one crazy post a month sounds fine to me

• Posted at:

* SINGULARITY * 

The forum comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I am the autostar 

Find the way to happiness

" life finds a way, and you should too, stay motivated and happy my friends. "

- singularity

trolololololololololo

can you help me prepare for a quest to recover the old posts gem

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

looking for new siblings

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

@Becky: Hello! One of my friends on the forums is having a problem, Caleo (Silvermoonrise150) with the forums. They can get on, but the reply button is missing, so they can’t post. Is this a ban or a glitch? If it’s a ban then why and how long and if it’s a glitch then is there a way to fix it or do you know a way to fix it or what may be causing the problem?

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

Have you found my chapter 2 of A Surprise yet? Sorry, this is probably getting annoying.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

WHEN IS SHREK BEING REBOOTED I NEED TO MAKE MORE MEMES

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Queen of grammar.

Hey Becky, I no longer have the option to remain signed in when signing in. So very time I leave the forums site, I have to sign in again. It’s getting really annoying because I want to be able to leave the forums open so I can do research but also be able to click back and see if anyone in a rp has replied so that I can reply back.

• Posted at:

Nova

Sometimes,

you gotta pretend

everything's ok.

You were right to call me unstable.

Im a walking ĐłɆ

I hide all my open, bleeding wounds with an Im fine

Maybe since I left it deactivated and deleted? I remember some of the posts, one of them was something along the line of "Crystal Mountain Academy Character" something. It was a thread to see if anyone wanted there OC to join my story. I also had some WoF adoption thing too.... thats all I remember.

AND WHAT MY THREAD WAS NOTICED WOO

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

Was the chapter I posted for my forumfic The Elemental World too long? Should I repost it in smaller parts?

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

Hear yea hear yea, onwards and outwards - here's the news!

[Announcement]

I'm looking for your opinions over here /345776!

It's definitely not about our new project. Definitely not. 

[Question Corner]

@Gleam I just found it, wow you tried to post this a month ago? I read through it and honestly I am bewildered as to why it was caught. It's really well written and nothing jumps out at me as being obvious filter-bait. I'd try splitting it up into sections, post just the Plot, then Gods, etc. One thing that may be possible is that "Akrsna" and other words you've come up with might be getting parsed as spam. 

@Fennec I've been digging and really can't find it D: Have you tried submitting recently?

@Tesla I'm not sure when I just was told by...

someBODY

@Nova So whenever you close your browser you have to re-login in everytime?

@everyone has anyone else been having this issue? 

@Forest It's possible, I can't find the Crystal Mountain Academy RP either. If it was really old it's possible it could've been deleted at some point though that would've been before my time.

@Fallon I'd try splitting it up, yeah. It also may have to do with that first paragraph of what the Light Elementals are seeing.

[Forum Prompts]

-You think a meteorite has landed in your backyeard. You run outside after hearing the giant BOOM of it landing, but instead of the traditional grey stone you expected, you realize what's landed is a small furry creature. It seems a little woozy (what wouldn't after crash landing on earth?) but it starts to uncurl itself and look up at you...

-You are a Collector, you move through the universe collecting rare and unique objects from a variety of planets and alien civilizations. You didn't realize, but you ended up with something very dangerous and very ancient in your possession...

[Recommended Reads]

I'll keep some NaNoWriMo threads in here through the month to help writers out. Look to them for help, advice, inspiration!

/345556 NaNoWriMo help and advice thread by Periwinkle

/345574 a NaNoWriMo Writer’s Hub by Dellow

Grif has started a really great  WoF story over here /345690

And Fantasy is sharing a short story she's been working on for 2 years! /345247

[Warnings]

@Specter FYI I had to edit your homethread, as there was a reference to a song that was pretty inappropriate for the forums.

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Normally, if I close the tab and then reopen it through the shortcut I made I stay logged in. But now I’d i close the tab at all, it logs me out completely and i have to sign in again and there is no “keep me signed in” button anymore.

• Posted at:

Nova

Sometimes,

you gotta pretend

everything's ok.

You were right to call me unstable.

Im a walking ĐłɆ

I hide all my open, bleeding wounds with an Im fine

ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Queen of grammar.

Another post got stuck. It was a post I recently made and it had a poll and it was for voting for a new Forum-Fic title. What got caught?

• Posted at:

-OET-

She/Her/It  

#SaveTheInternet

LGBTQIA+

I have tried. 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Becky, do you know what happened to some forumers who left without notice? Were they banned?

tigerconfident141 / Ellysia: last seen October 31 of this year, so she might just be taking a little break

darkgalaxy160 / Zoroark: last seen June 9 of this year

quietice22 / Eirlys: last seen May 4 of this year

cutewolf230 / Halo: last seen October 13 of this year, so again, Halo/Luana might just be taking a little break

There are others, too

• Posted at:

grendel

Frosty the Snowman

So he said let's run

And we'll have some fun

Now before I melt away

Ellysia is grounded

• Posted at:

Now is the winter of our discontent.

→ im your dad, boogie woogie woogie 

He//Him

moderator for GGaD

stressy and depressy

memelord

How do you know, Ishmael?

• Posted at:

{ fallon }

~ She/Her

~ Elven Ninja Assassin

#RememberEllysia

#Singularity

Twin ~ Blizzard

may i ask why my siggy didnt go through?

• Posted at:

I guess I'm guilty

Grif

He/Him

Relatable Duo 

assigned kork kin 

miu stan

I'll admit it, I did it

Excited for book 12! I need to know, what has become of the quest to find the key?

• Posted at:

Nerd 

So deal with it.

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and you're the

347405 for a Fwrp

FRIEND ME PLEASE

, 2 , ... 7 , 8 , 9